13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Helena Ash
Promise me, When you see
A white rose, you'll think of me

Helena blinked at his words. He was very blunt, not a beat-around-the-bush type of person. She was really starting to like this man. She laughed, dropping her arms, she couldn't help it. She didn't find what he said funny, but his bluntness. She wasn't use to it. "I'll consider myself warned and keep my eye on you then."

When she had stopped laughing, she looked towards the field. He wanted to see her do archery, that was definitely different. She was itching to do it though, she always fired at least one arrow while at festivals, and she figured she wouldn't be able to here. She figured she would have to remain ladylike and stay away from such things. Although, Imasu was right there, asking if she would do it.

She smiled. "It would be my honor. Would you mind watching Mikko? I can't do it well with him on my shoulders." She said handing Mikko to him then walking to one of the owners. Mikko looked up at Imasu, his tail twitching a bit. He started climbing up his arm, sniffing here and there, until he stopped at his shoulder. He stood between the spikes, making sure to avoid them and sniffed at Imasu's cheek.

Helena asked to participate, not responsing as the man laughed at her, until he saw that she was actually serious. This was nothing to new to her, she had gotten use to it over the years. He gave her a bow and three arrows, advising her not to herself. She smirked, saying she'd sooner hurt the target than hurt herself, handing him the money.

She stood at an empty standing point, looking towards the target. She pulled the string back a bit, getting a feel of it, and trying to move in her dress, before setting an arrow onto it. She let a breath out, then raised the bow and arrow, breathing in. She aimed carefully, she let the air out slowly then let the string go. She watched the arrow sail through the air and hit the target at the edge of the of the center to the right. She huffed at herself, not happy with her result. She did the same with the other three, the second one hitting at the top of the center's edge and the third finally hitting the center dead on.

She handed the bow back, and walked back to Imasu, Mikko flying back to her, landing on her shoulder. "Not my best, but I'm glad to have at least fired a few." She shrugged, rubbing her fingers so the redness would go away a little quicker.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Location} Festival/// {Company} Imasu///

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXD A R Y A

User Image
You think you're special
You think you're something else

Darya was walking around the festival. She blinked and stopped when she noticed some out of place people. They must have been the other Lords and Ladies from the other kingdoms. She wasn't really interested in meeting them. She didn't want to accept that she was here to meet her betrothed. As far as she was concerned, at least at the moment, she was here on vacation. she was just going to continue on with what she was doing. Which at the moment was just walking around and looking at all the stands. She hoped no one would really notice her. Although it was hard not to stick out when you had a dragon around your shoulders.

She was starting to get hungry. She was hoping that there was something there that was edible. She wasn't really sure what kind of food they had there in the Earth Kingdom. She was a little worried. She never knew what to expect when she traveled. Not that she had ever been out of the Fire kingdom, but even traveling within he own kingdom she was weary. She was a little picky about food and was never sure about trying new things. Maybe they would have some things from the first kingdom here. It was supposed to be a festival to celebrate all the kingdoms anyway.

That don't impress me much
You think you're cool but have you got the touch
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright
But that won't keep me warm on the long, cold, lonely nights

Witty Dabbler

User Image
---__
~ εคɾʈɧ Ļσɾđ ~
---___-___
↙→→→→→→→→→→↘_________↙←←←←←←←←←←↘
Ðคɱιεη ɱคɾɾσк
↖→→→→→→→→→→↗_________↖←←←←←←←←←←↗
XXXX Damien stood around and watched the others split off into their own groups. Though something was bothering him. Not that the carriage ride was overly cramped or anything, but they all had been rather close together. As a werewolf, Damien had a very acute sense of smell and he smelled blood, albeit faint. In the carriage, he hadn't been able to really pinpoint it since they were all so close together. However once they all got out, he was able to smell that the blood was coming from one of the lords. 'A vampire...' He thought to himself, a slight hint of hatred accompanying the thought. He'd been raised to always be wary, and to not trust vampires. It was just how his adopted parents had raised him. Not to mention he'd heard a bunch of war stories.

XXXX Needless to say, when Helena ended up splitting off and walking away with Imasu, Damien was anything but happy. Although he hadn't seen very much of Helena recently, they grew up knowing each other. Most of the noble families were rather close. He thought of her as a sister and didn't want to see anything bad happening to her. Especially since he'd taken notice of the vampire's fangs and saw that the vampire wanted to feed. Not saying a word, Damien watched the two walk off and followed far behind, managing to blend in with the crowds and remain unnoticed. A couple times he lost sight of the two, but he had their scents, so it wasn't hard to track them back down. Although when the vampire stopped at a stand and bought two vials of blood, Damien let out a small sigh of relief. Maybe this guy was alright... It didn't seem as though Damien had to worry anymore, so he just frowned a bit and looked around the festival. Now he was alone and had nothing to do.

XXXX Being rather dull, Damien wasn't a fan of games. Not little festival games like this anyway. He preferred competitive games that showed off skills such as speed, strength, intelligence, things of that sort. Not to mention a lot of these games were made so your odds of winning anything good were pretty low. Damien just sighed and continued wandering aimlessly around the festival grounds, looking for something to do. Although his growling stomach reminded him that he needed to get a real meal since the appetizers at the castle gathering did nothing for him.

XXXX Damien made his way over to the food area. There were many restaurants of the earth kingdom that had set up stands. There were also small stands just from normal people of the earth kingdom who wanted to show off their cooking talent or share their creations with the festival. There were also stands that featured foods from different kingdoms. That actually caught Damien's interest since he'd never really had food from other kingdoms. Maybe some things would be similar, but he had to assume they'd differ for the most part. He wanted to try something from each kingdom.
↙→→→→→→→→→→↘______↙←←←←←←←←←←↘
With: Nobody

↖→→→→→→→→→→↗______↖←←←←←←←←←←↗

Werewolf Form

Wealthy Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
❝Ura Imasu❞
            ♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛ aka Lord of the Fire Kingdom

User Image
                          _____________________________❝Listen when I speak

At her words Imasu's smile faded slightly. "That would be a good move." He watched her laugh and his smile stretched just a tad bit more. The vampire was glad he was able to help her enjoy herself. It even brought a chuckle out of him, something he was not used to. It was rare he got to enjoy a good laugh or two.

Imasu nodded his head at her next words. "Of course I'll watch Mikko for you," He agreed. The animal was passed to him and Imasu handled it gently. It crawled up his arm after staring up at him and perched itself on his armor. Once Imasu was sure the animal was comfortable and wasn't going to fall or anything he turned his focus back to Helena. He did his best to ignore the animal sniffing him out. It was a little annoying, but cute at the same time. Already Imasu could tell the creature was a smart one.

The vampire watched with a serious expression as she received a bow and three arrows. This was sure to be interesting. She positioned herself and he crossed his arms over his chest as she began firing. The first was a nice shot, to him, as was the second. The third was a direct hit! "Impressive." She really did know how to fire a bow and arrow. It made him wonder if she had been in combat before, and if she hadn't how she would fair in it.

When she returned Mikko went back to her and Imasu clapped several times for her. "Very good," He complimented. "Perhaps not your best, but it's much better than I could do. Thank you for showing me your skills." He pulled his cape around him which now made it look like he was wearing a cloak. The only thing he was missing was a hood.

His eyes spotted Darya and a look of curiosity overcame him. "A Dragon Rider." Knowing that she was from the Fire Kingdom, and out of place like him, it was easy for him to tell that she was here for the same reason that he was. To be wed to someone that she did not know. "Would you mind accompanying me to speak to someone?" He asked her. Though there was much more the two could do, from eating to looking at art and to playing games, he wanted to meet her.

The two would approach Darya and Imasu spoke up first. "Excuse me. Dragon Rider," He greeted. "I am Imasu. A vampire from the Fire Kingdom. Who might you be?" He asked. He didn't recall seeing her in the castle with the others.

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Helena Ash
Promise me, When you see

Helena smiled at the clapping. If there was one thing she did enjoy, it was being praised. It always brought a smile to her face. She watched as he brought his cape around him, causing him to look a bit more intimating and a little mysterious. She thought he looked more like the vampires she heard about in the stories she read. The ones about how vampires could charm their ways into getting information, assassinate soldiers and disappear just as quickly. After reading those stories, being at eight at the time, she use to check every possible hiding place in her room to make sure they weren't hiding anywhere and made sure her window was locked.

She smiled at herself as she remembered her youth, shaking her head. She looked up at him as he asked if she would accompany him. She looked towards the direction he started walking, seeing a woman with a dragon on her shoulders. Her jaw dropped, she had never seen a dragon up-close, only in the skies when dragon riders flew over her home. She followed Imasu, closing her opened mouth.

She let Imasu introduce himself first, since dragon rider was from his kingdom after all. She smiled pleasantly, waiting for her to respond.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXD A R Y A

User Image
You think you're special

Darya was about to go off and find some food, when two people approached her. They were some of the others stuck in her predicament. Of course someone from her own Kingdom recognized her... well that was the end of hiding from them she supposed. She could tell from looking at him that he was a vampire. They were the only ones in the fire kingdom that didn't have at least some kind of a tan. Although she wouldn't out him as a vampire, just in case he didn't want people to know. She knew other species could be touchy about the subject sometimes, even though vampires weren't bad or anything. Yes they needed blood to survive, but in the Fire Kingdom it was beautifully managed and vampires were actually very high class citizens.

Darya nodded her head when he introduced himself. "Zarya Keahiani." She stated simply. Her family name was actually very famous for being the best dragon rider trainers in the fire kingdom. She wasn't sure if her name had spread out just as much yet. She knew within the Dragon Rider community her name spread like wildfire when she was about 10, and she was doing things people well into their late teen years couldn't do. It spread even more when she was 15 and doing stuff full grown and fully trained men couldn't do. Although she doubted anyone from any other kingdom would recognize her name in any regards.

She did notice the girl with him. She didn't stand out much, so she much have been from the Earth kingdom. But Darya knew that she must also be one of the ladies put up for marriage. "And who is your silent companion?" She asked simply. The girl hadn't spoke at all. Darya had seen the slightly shocked expression before, but didn't realize it was because of Lyulf. He was awake now, but still lazily laying on her shoulders. But he was most definitely aware, and watching the two now talking to Zarya.

Wealthy Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
❝Ura Imasu❞

User Image

When the woman introduced herself his eyes lifted just slightly. He was familiar with the last name, but not hers specifically. "It's nice to meet you, Lady Zarya." So she was a Keahiani? They had a great reputation back in the Fire Kingdom. They were Dragon Rider Trainers if he wasn't mistaken. The best trainers. Imasu hadn't spent much time around Dragon Riders but decided he would do so when he went back home with his wife. He eyed Lyulf for a moment and then turned to Helena when Zarya asked about her.

"This is Lady Helena," He said, introducing her. "Lady Helena, Lady Zarya." Imasu was curious about the dragon but chose to stay silent on it and simply watch it after inviting Helena into the conversation. Dragons were creatures that he didn't know much about. They grew to be big, they could fly, and some could breathe fire. If not all of them. He'd be sure to do some studying while he was here. Surely the castle had a library. The vampire wondered what items he could find in there.

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Helena Ash
Promise me, When you see

She bowed her head slightly when Imasu introduced her to Zarya. "It's a pleasure to meet you. If I may ask, what's it like to fly? It looks like a lot of fun." She felt a little flustered about asking, but she just wanted to ask. She always wanted to try flying, but her parents made sure she never got the chance. Which turned out probably the easiest thing to do than the other things they've tried to keep her from.

She looked at the dragon, thinking he was so beautiful. Mikko doing his sniffing towards the two, trying to figure out what the thing on the woman's shoulders was. Helena bit her lower lip a little before finally asking. "Would it be alright if I petted him?" She pointed at Lyulf.

Witty Dabbler

User Image
---__
~ εคɾʈɧ Ļσɾđ ~
---___-___
↙→→→→→→→→→→↘_________↙←←←←←←←←←←↘
Ðคɱιεη ɱคɾɾσк
↖→→→→→→→→→→↗_________↖←←←←←←←←←←↗
XXXX After stopping off and getting a small something to eat from each of the kingdom's stands, Damien headed off to an Earth kingdom's stand and got himself a bunch of grilled chicken on a stick with some peppers and other veggies. Then he continued walking around the food area but tilted his head slightly when he saw Helena and the vampire. Although there was another girl standing next to them as well. Was that a dragon? He finished his snack before tossing the stick into a nearby garbage. Then he sighed a bit. Might as well go over and see what was going on.

XXXX Damien straightened out his suit a bit before heading over to everyone. He gave a small nod to Helena and then looked at the others. "Hello." He said simply. "I'm Damien...I don't think I caught your name earlier." He didn't really get a chance to talk to the vampire, but he'd try to be nice and start off on a good note. Try being the key word. He also hadn't spoken to this girl with the dragon. Obviously since she had a dragon she was from the fire kingdom, so she must be one of the ladies. Since he hadn't seen her in the castle, he assumed that she just came straight to the festival. He just gave her a very small smile and nodded. No sense saying his name a second time, though he wouldn't mind learning hers.
↙→→→→→→→→→→↘______↙←←←←←←←←←←↘
With: Nobody

↖→→→→→→→→→→↗______↖←←←←←←←←←←↗

Werewolf Form

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Kiara Hiyoshi
Air Kingdom

»»»κ ι α я α.

"Its a pleasure to meet you as well." She said with a soft bow before she returned attention on the game. "Well we moved recently so I didn't really get to know the district. We moved up north somewhere." She said as she picked up the ring and closed her eyes as she listened to the wind. Smiling, she threw it and it went through the pole. She saw that Maggie had made one and then missed and Jay missed. "Alright, we shall have the teddy bear!" She said in a excited voice.

Picking up another ring, she did exactly what's she did last time but she missed. The wind changed at the last second and she sighed but still had a determined look on her face. She wanted to win the teddy bear for Maggie since she seemed kind of new to this land. She smelled like she was from the water or something. Picking up her last ring, she took a deep breath and she looked at the poles as she got pumped to throw it. Closing her eyes, she did exactly what she did the first two times and she threw it. Fingers cross and eyes hopeful, she watched as the ring flew and went through the pole. Kiara happily jumped up and down from excitement as she looked over at Maggie. "Alright Maggie, pick any stuff animal you want." She said with a smile.

{Where: Festival} {Company: Maggie and Jay} {Mood: Happy/Excited} {OutOfCupcakes: N/A}

Wealthy Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
❝Ura Imasu❞

User Image

Imasu wondered what the outcome would be if Helena petted Zarya's dragon. Was it friendly? He wondered if it was a boy or a girl. Could it breathe fire? Was it a baby? Rumor had it that dragons could take on smaller forms when necessary. Imasu wondered if this was one of those cases. Not wanting to ask he decided to let time tell him.

The vampire's eyes moved to Damien when he approached the group. Imasu gave Damien a polite smile and and said, "I'm Imasu." Imasu remembered identifying him in the castle. Damien was of the Earth Kingdom like Helena. "It's nice to meet you. Are you enjoying the festival?" Imasu asked, moving around Helena so he could be closer to Damien, deciding to let the females talk while the men did the same.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"You say I am evil and cruel, with my wings of black and my shadowy form..."
⊰┅┥┝┅ ◯ ┅┥┝┅⊱
► ------ ◄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jay hadn't even picked up his second ring by the time Kiara had finished with her third. He stopped midway, the ring now in his hand, and he shrugged, gently setting the ring down. No real point in doing it now, was there?

He smiled over at Maggie before turning away, golden eyes scanning the various stands and displays. There were works of art from all over the different Kingdoms. Glass and pots from the Fire Kingdom, statues of the Earth Kingdom, shells from the Water Kingdom, and wood carvings from the Air Kingdom. Jay loved to carve. It was one of his greatest passions. He'd even fashioned the handle of his own sword on his own. Granted, it wasn't the greatest, but the grooves in the handle gave it a good grip, which he enjoyed.

Crafts in general were of big interesting to Jay, and he found himself drawn to them. Still, he hung back, patiently waiting for the other two in his company to finish. He turned his head to them after a few moments. "Might we investigate the art stands over here whenever we are finished here?" he inquired, directing with a gloved finger over to the art stands.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm only the monster you've made me out to be..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Shameless Glitch

User Image
Eric had slept for most of the ride to the Earth Kingdom's castle. It was practically dehydrating, the stifling carriage filled with his various boxes of writing and drawing materials. He had tried to write at first, and then to draw but the earth was too bumpy and the carriage continuously jarred him. The young siren had soon given up and now he awoke to see that it was close to dark and destination was upon them. It was his first trip on land and Eric knew that it probably wouldn't be his last due to the circumstances.

The carriage rolled to a stop and a butler opened the door. Stars had begun to light the sky but the moon had not yet risen and the sun was not yet set. Eric soaked the perfect scene of the heavens in, yearning to draw it. Instead he climbed out and nodded to the butler.
"I expect the others are inside the castle already?" he asked, not truly desiring to meet them. It was only a requisite of marriage and the marriage was necessary. His voice was soft and smooth like water sliding over glass. "No sir, you, ah, appear to be tardy and they have already gone to the festival." The butler seemed to be uncomfortable telling him that he was late which was slightly amusing as in the Water Kingdom, there had been no end of people telling the siren this.

"Oh well, late again I suppose," he sighed and stretched, sore from sleeping in the awkward carriage space. He wasn't even dressed for a festival, wearing simple Water Kingdom clothing, a blue button-down shirt that changed to match the color of the water. In this light it was near-black . The pants were the same. His hair was the color of sapphire as he had been told, though the only place these could be seen was in the Earth Kingdom. "Well then I had better head down there. Thank you."

The siren turned and climbed into the carriage which had been emptied while he had spoken to the butler so there was now plenty of room. Eric soon arrived at the festival and climbing out, he was overwhelmed by the sounds that surrounded him. What was he supposed to do with all these people around? Who was he supposed to talk to? It was really a mixed blessing, being late all the time. He never had to be surrounded by strangers in a small carriage to be driven to this ordeal, but he also had no idea what was going on. It was too dark to write, and it was probably rude to go back to the castle without meeting anyone. So, as the carriage rolled away, he stood there, probably looking foolish. He headed toward the art and jewelry stands where he saw the glimmer of precious gems. If anything, it was time to find out how a sapphire looked.

"If you want to hear me sing, give me something to sing about."

Tipsy Hunter

User Image

м α я ɢ α g є тXXXXXXXX

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ⓢ ⓐ ⓥ ⓔ ⒨⒠

ι'м ѕ c α я є ∂
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

Turns out, she didn't make the last two, but she still enjoyed herself and when Kiara said to pick out one, she looked at the selection. "Hmm.... That one please" she tells the man, who picked up a little bear and handed it to her. She smiled at him as she took the bear, before looking at Kiara "Thank you" she says. Maggie really appreciated that she got her a little toy for her, she didn't have to. It was fun just playing the little game.

Her attention turned to Jay as he asked and pointed to a group of booths, she nodded, "Of course! Why wouln't we?" she laughs as she hugged the little bear against her stomach and moving towards them. Her eyes took in all of the carvings, amazed at the detail and beauty of each little caving. "This is common in your land?" she asks the two of them as she tilted her head towards them. They did have wood in her land, they had coral and shells, but wood was a something that was rare to them.

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

███ ωнєяє ∂ι∂ чσυ тнιик ι ωas?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Festival grounds

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███ ωнσ ∂ι∂ чσυ тнιик ι ωas ωιтн?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jayson and Kiara

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXD A R Y A

User Image
You think you're special

Darya blinked when the girl asked her what it was like to fly. She was a little overly excited, so it was a bit strange. Although Darya didn't really talk to people outside of her kingdom, so maybe flying was a big deal in other cultures. Actually now that she thought about it, really only the fire and air kingdoms had means of flying. She hadn't really thought about that one before. She smiled some. "It's amazing actually." She said simply. She wasn't sure about people flying by their own means... but getting on a dragon, and flying as one with them, was one of the most amazing feelings in the world. She lived for that feeling.

She blinked when she asked if she could pet him. Darya smiled weakly. "He's not really a pet." She said simply. People had a misconception that dragons were pets. They were no such thing. Almost all dragons ridden by Dragon Riders were dragon familiars. They were birth partners, shared a part of the same soul. They were partners and soul mates in a way. They were not a pet, and many of them would throw a fit if referred to as such. Since they were also very proud creatures. "Although maybe if you ask him really nicely he'll let you." She said simply. Lyulf gave Darya a look. She gave him a look back, he could play nice, this girl wasn't doing him any harm. Lyulf was normally pretty docile anyway, a bit sassy, but pretty laid back.

She blinked when the other earth kingdom participant showed up. Well they had all the lords and ladies from fire and earth right there. That was interesting. Although she did notice Imasu kind of divide them into men and women. Darya was not a fan of that kind of attitude. She was not just some woman to be brushed off to do menial chatter with other women. She was a Dragon Rider... an amazing one at that. She was a fighter, and highly intelligent. To kind of be brushed aside by a man or men really kind of ticked her off, and if she wasn't trying to be so friendly she would probably rip him a new one right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items