4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
❝Ura Imasu❞
            ♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛ aka Lord of the Fire Kingdom

User Image
                          _____________________________❝Listen when I speak

Once done Imasu smiled at Helena and said, "You're welcome." When she offered to find a food stand he looked to the left with lowered eyelids. It wouldn't hurt to look but chances were they wouldn't have what he was looking for. That meant if he chose to go through with the search he would have to explain to her that he was a vampire and that was why he hadn't chosen any of the foods that were offered to him. On another note, if he went with her it would be a good way to keep himself in check. His fangs were already bothering him because of their length. It wasn't difficult to hide his lengthened fangs or anything. The problem was the more he noticed them the more he was reminded that he needed to feed.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea," Imasu replied. "You're from the Earth Kingdom, correct? Would you mind being my guide?" He inquired. "I'm a picky eater, so please let's visit as many stands as possible." He finally looked back at her. His breathing was now in check and the sweat on his forehead was gone. "Please, do not let me smell any blood." He thought. That was the last thing that he needed. It was the last thing that any of them needed. If he acted out of turn it was possible the treaty could be broken as far as the Fire Kingdom. "Remember your training." He reminded himself. If necessary he could use telepathy to contact the other vampires back at the Fire Kingdom. That thought coming to mind, he'd contact them shortly and have them deliver some blood to him.

Tipsy Hunter

User Image

м α я ɢ α g є тXXXXXXXX

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ⓢ ⓐ ⓥ ⓔ ⒨⒠

ι'м ѕ c α я є ∂
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

Maggie followed Jayson out, settling into the seat next to Helena, mostly quiet, her eyes down casted, listening to everyone's conversation. She introduced herself when it was necessary, but she was mostly destracted with thoughts of the festival they were heading too. A smile was on her lips, she knew how she looked, a little odd to be sitting there smiling to herself.

She came back to reality to look at the men across from them, her eyes taking in each of their features, the one called Imasu said he was hungry, she tilted her head slightly and 'Hmmed'. She hadn't heard of many people who reacted like this when they were hungry, almost sickly... Of course, she would get like that if she hadn't taken in any water for a long period of time, but she knew he was not of Water. Realizing she was staring, she turned way and cleared her throat. Why was she nervous? Because of all the new things and strangers she was going to be interacting with shortly? She never had this problem before, she was figured herself friendly and flexible to any situation...

When the carriage came to a halt, her eyes scanned the surroundings as she stepped out into the world again. Her body seemed to glow with the excitment as she thought about all the things she wanted to do before the night was over. Smiling at Jay as if to say one second, she turned to the red haired girl named Kiara. "Kiara, right? Do you want to go come with Jayson and I? It'll be fun, I promise!" she asks as she took Kiara's hands in her's and gave her a friendly smile, hope in her eyes.

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

███ ωнєяє ∂ι∂ чσυ тнιик ι ωas?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Carriage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███ ωнσ ∂ι∂ чσυ тнιик ι ωas ωιтн?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jayson and Kiara

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Helena Ash
Promise me, When you see
A white rose, you'll think of me

Helena laughed a little when he asked if she was from the Earth Kingdom. "Is it that obvious? I'm afraid my mother wouldn't let me wear anything different, saying it was important to make sure that everyone knew I was from here. It would be an honor to be your guide, Lord Imasu." She said, turning slightly. When he said he was a picky eater, she just shook her head. "That won't be a problem, I don't like staying in one place for too long unless it interests me."

She walked toward each stand, being sure to keep pace with Imasu, and told him what dishes she knew that they were serving. They came by stands they were serving dishes from the other kingdoms, but those she was unfamiliar with, having to ask the stand-owner what they were. When they came by a Fire Kingdom stand, she stopped there to let him decide what he wanted.

She turned away, seeing an archery field. the targets of course in the direction away from the crowds. She watched one archer who was next to shoot. Without thinking she started criticizing him aloud. "He's focusing to much on the string, it's going to go low." When he fired, it was as she predicted, the arrow went two inches low from the targets center.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Location} Festival/// {Company} Ura///

Wealthy Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
❝Ura Imasu❞

User Image

Imasu smiled slightly. What good news. He now had a guide. As they moved from stand to stand Imasu continued to turn down dishes that were offered to him. He was sure the food was good, and though he could eat it it wouldn't fill him at all. He'd only be wasting currency. It wasn't until they got to a Fire Kingdom stand did he see what he wanted. Blood.

"I'll take two vials of blood," Imasu stated. The woman behind the stand smiled as they exchanged and Imasu returned her smile with one of his own. He popped the cork open and drank the blood rather hastily. Once that vial was gone he put it into a pouch on his belt and popped the cork open on the other vial. He turned around to speak to Helena and noticed that her focus was elsewhere. His eyes followed hers to the archery field. The vampire heard her words and wondered if she would be correct. Imasu watched with little amusement. Surely enough she was.

"Are you an archer?" He inquired. The only way she could have known something like that was through experience. If she was he intended to put her to the test. Perhaps he could even learn how to use a bow and arrow. His eyes were glowing now as he checked on her pet which was quiet, and then his eyes moved back to the archery field. He began to drink, feeling his power return to him. His fangs began to shorten and his body temperature began to rise again to the warm vampire he was supposed to be.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Kiara Hiyoshi
Air Kingdom

»»»κ ι α я α.

Nodding at what Imasu had said, she reintroduced herself to the rest of the people that was inside the carriage. The one whos name had peaked her curiosity was Jay. He was from the air kingdom as well. Kiara never saw him before but then again, she has been moving from place to place. Once the carriage came to a stop, she was helped out, which she thanked the person and she listened carefully to what the man had to say. She watched Helena and Imasu walk off to one direction and she sighed softly. Alone again, well she was perfectly fine with that and before she could go off in a random direction, someone grabbed her hand and she looked over to see a very cheerful girl.

Seconds later, she heard her name and watched her curiously. She was well, pink. Still, it was better than being alone at a festival. Smiling she nodded. "Alright since you convinced me, I'll go with you guys. Its not like I have something else to do." She said as she looked around, she was getting slightly excited about having some fun with people she didnt know. "Your excitement is very contagious." She said laughing as she wondered what they was going to do first.

{Where: Festival} {Company: Maggie and Jay} {Mood: Somewhat excited} {OutOfCupcakes: N/A}

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Helena Ash
Promise me, When you see

Helena smirked at her correction. She looked at Imasu, realizing he heard her and smiled nervously. Mikko was sitting quietly on her shoulder, watching the archers also, once and a while sniffing at people that walked close by. "Yes, much to my mother's dismay." She laughed, still remembering her mother's face when she found out her only child wanted to learn archery instead of sewing. It was very unlady like to fight, but Helena didn't care, being at the age of eight at the time.

She looked back at the field, watching another archer shoot. "My father taught me when I was young. Finally got my mother to agree to it when I said I would take dancing lessons, which is a lot harder than climbing trees." She mutter the last part, remembering falling onto the floor many times because she tripped over something. "Do you have any skills in weaponry?" She asked.

She turned back to him, seeing him drink the other vial. She blinked at it, then at him. "That's blood." Mikko squeaked in her ear. She looked at her pet before back at him. "Are you... a vampire?" She asked, hoping she was correct, because if not she would feel very foolish.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Location} Festival/// {Company} Imasu///

Wealthy Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
❝Ura Imasu❞

User Image

She admitted to being an archer and Imasu nodded. He thought so. As she went into detail he listened carefully to her words. So it was her father that taught her. He smirked when she mentioned taking dancing lessons, the comment about tree climbing being what brought his smirk to the surface. Already he was learning a bit more about her based on what she was saying. If she were allowed to be herself right now he wondered what she would be wearing. Mentally he decided to visit her again one day to see her on a normal day. "You sound like quite the adventurer," He joked, referring to her tree climbing.

"I do," He told her, but he didn't go into detail about it. Instead he finished his drink. Imasu felt so much better. He turned around to get a refill on the vials. The woman shook her head and handed him two new vials. Imasu handed her the empty ones and paid for the new blood vials. He attached them to clips on his belt, lifting his head when his ears heard Mikko. With Imasu's long pointed ears he could hear up to miles away, depending on what he was focusing on. Then came the question.

Imasu turned around and nodded his head to Helena. He was fascinated by the fact that she wasn't suddenly afraid. That fascination disappeared and he became impressed next. Either he was used to being afraid of by creatures that couldn't stand to vampires, or he was underestimating this woman. Regardless of what the answer was he surely wouldn't allow either to lower his opinion of her. In fact, he was just now beginning to like her. When he became comfortable with others it was easier for him to be himself. "Yes, I am," He replied. "You're not afraid, young elf?" The vampire couldn't help asking with a hint of teasing in his voice. His calm eyes stared into hers, the glow in his finally disappearing.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"You say I am evil and cruel, with my wings of black and my shadowy form..."
⊰┅┥┝┅ ◯ ┅┥┝┅⊱
► ------ ◄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jay couldn't help but smile at Maggie, watching as she convinced Kiara to come with them. Kiara didn't look particularly familiar, but that didn't surprise him. He didn't have any friends back home. Literally, no one.

Shrugging it off, he met Kiara's gaze politely and smiled, then looked at Maggie. She really was something. He already found himself warming up to her. She held an innocence about her that Jay found appealing, whether it was to help her keep it or tear it down, he didn't know though.

He watched the activity surging around the festival, and he thought it was at least worth looking around. He was never one for social events, but it was a clean slate after all. Might as well see what could be found.

"I'm only the monster you've made me out to be..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Helena Ash
Promise me, When you see

Helena smirked. "You should have seen me in my younger years, you would have thought I belonged to one of the servants instead of my parents." She laughed. When he said he was skilled in weaponry, she was disappointed that he didn't go into detail. She began to wonder what he practiced. She figured a sword, but she once again wasn't going to pry. If he didn't want to tell her, that was his choice.

She felt a little relieved when he confirmed that he was a vampire, thankful she wasn't wrong and they wouldn't get on the wrong footing. She watched the glow from his eyes disappear, blinking her brown ones at him. She heard that teasing lit in his voice, and she thought of teasing as a challenge, she got into a lot of fights due to it. She smirked at him, crossing her arms as she looked him dead in the eyes. "What's there to be afraid of? If you wanted to harm me, you'd have done it instead of waiting to get those vials."

She wasn't afraid, if anything, she found him interesting. She had never met a vampire, just like Damien was the first werewolf she had ever met. She remembered bombarding him with questions when she first found out, she was twelve at the time. He didn't like her that well back then. She had grown out of that curious stage, a little.

{Location} Festival/// {Company} Imasu///

Tipsy Hunter

User Image

м α я ɢ α g є тXXXXXXXX

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ⓢ ⓐ ⓥ ⓔ ⒨⒠

ι'м ѕ c α я є ∂
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

Kiara said yes, Maggie laughed a little and released her hand, playing her hands behide her back and giving her a playful smile. "I can be that way, sometimes" she laughs before looking over at Ray, he seemed to be kinda staring at the crowds of people. She lightly pulled on his arm before looking back at Kiara, "Oh? I just really excited to do something new and different" she says as she shrugged.

Her attention turned to a game some of the children were playing, she watched them for a couple of seconds before looking back at Kiara, "You are of the Air Kingdom? Have you ever met, Jayson?" she asks trying to strike up a conversation with them. Though, her eyes strayed over to the game again, what was it? The kids were throwing a rings at polls, she wasn't sure of the point of the game, but it looked like fun. Her attention was pulled from the game again as she felt eyes on her, she looked at Jay and gave him a polite smile, "Maybe we will find some of your Kingdom's games here" she says, looking between the two.

A laugh escaped the children and she looked back at the little ones, one of them must have won and ran off. Smiling, she gave a pleading look to both of them, "Play with me?" she asks as she pulled out some of the money to pay for a round. "It'll be fun..." she pleads as she took a step towards the booth, she really was curious about this game, it wasn't from her homeland.

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Festival grounds

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Kiara Hiyoshi
Air Kingdom

»»»κ ι α я α.

Kiara laughed some and smiled. "I see. No I have never seen him before. My parents never really allowed me to get too attached to anyone so we was always moving." She said with a soft shrug and another smile. It didnt really bother her as much as it used to when she was little. She used to always cry and every time she did, it would rain but it wasnt a pour down rain. Just a light one, nothing to serious. Noticing that Maggie was getting curious about one of the games, she laughed.

"I highly doubt that they would have a wind powered game here. They are really fun to play though. Of course Ill play with you. It does seem like a lot of fun." She said as she walked over to the booth and looked at the rings, She was studying on what angle she should throw the ring to get it around the pole thing. "If we win, we get to choose a teddy bear. I love stuff animals." She said happily as she was slowly getting pumped up to play the game.

{Where: Festival} {Company: Maggie and Jay} {Mood: Somewhat excited} {OutOfCupcakes: N/A}

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"You say I am evil and cruel, with my wings of black and my shadowy form..."
⊰┅┥┝┅ ◯ ┅┥┝┅⊱
► ------ ◄

Jay felt Maggie pulling on his arm, and he smiled, gently folding the crook of his elbow so it would look more formal. Still, he let her lead him, and when she asked if Kiara knew Jay, he looked over at her. "I don't believe we have ever met, but it is a pleasure, milady," he said with a bow of his head. "What district were you from?"

He looked over at the game of rings, his eyebrow raised. Hm...seemed simple enough. Maggie's pleading voice procured a smile from him. "I don't see why not," he said. "Seems fun." Was he telling himself that? Or did he really believe it?

It didn't matter regardless. He glanced at the rings, then at the poles. Alright...

He picked on up, carefully analyzing it, and he tossed. A complete miss. Jay blinked. "Huh...thought for sure I had that..."

"I'm only the monster you've made me out to be..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wealthy Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
❝Ura Imasu❞

User Image

Imasu's smile returned. He truly did like this woman. She knew how to make him not be so stone faced unlike others back at home. The vampires there were all seductresses. It was part of their instincts but it still got annoying. It was one of the reasons he was so serious all of the time. Everyone was always fighting to survive. Especially the humans. This elf, however, was able to bring out a side of him that he wasn't used to surfacing. It was a nice change. Being away from vampires, and smiling.

He tilted his head just slightly when she stared at him in the eyes, his calm ones staring back into hers. Imasu grinned at her words. "I'm glad you aren't afraid of me," He admitted. "Though, I wouldn't have harmed you so soon," The vampire informed her. "I'd have hunted you," He explained. Honestly, he would have with the way he was feeling earlier, despite hunting being something he did not do. "I'd have come up with a way to draw you from the castle, away from everyone else. I'd have seduced you. Then I'd have bitten you." Imasu made it sound simple. Judging by her pose he could tell she felt challenged and it was a trait he liked about her. She wasn't backing down. It was attractive.

Remembering the archery field Imasu turned toward it once again, his attention still slightly on Helena. "I want to see you use a bow and arrow," Imasu said, pointing in the direction of the field. "Would you mind doing me the honor, Lady Helena?" He asked, finally using her name. To those that knew him, when he used one's name he was showing acknowledgement. He was now acknowledging her.

Tipsy Hunter

User Image

м α я ɢ α g є тXXXXXXXX

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ⓢ ⓐ ⓥ ⓔ ⒨⒠

ι'м ѕ c α я є ∂
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

Maggie nodded her head, "I see... Maybe you guys have something in common?" she asks, tryng to keep them talking. She didn't want it to be one sided, they were all going to be together for a long time. "That must have been exciting to be moving around though, even if it was tough" she says as she frowns slightly, could it be that bad? Traveling around? She wasn't sure, but one thing she was sure about, it would be better than being kept in a castle for most of her life.

"Aww, don't be so negative! You never know!" she says as she walked over to the table. She watched Jay throw the ring, missing the pole and smiled a little, trying to hold back a laugh. She picked up a ring and looked at the targets, "Hmm..." her face became serious as she thought about the angels and all of that, then tossed the ring out, it made it and she gasped, "I made one!" she says as she jumped. "Don't worry, Jay. You'll make the second one!" she says giving him a wink and pat on his arm.

"A teddy bear it is!" she laughs as she gave Kiara a big grin before refocusing on her tosses. It really was fun, she wasn't sure if she was going to make it or not, but she was having fun, doing it. The second one missed and she frown before laughing, not really minding that much, she just loved the act of doing something new. Though, a teddy bear would be fun to own...

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Festival grounds

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces