• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Commander

Jane Shepard

Jane's theme

Jane blinks at the strange woman, and could tell she wasn't the type of woman to mess with. Plus the fact she seemed rather mysterious to her 'is she a spy or shadow operative?' she thought to herself. As she noticed that Leon is injured and glances at Daniel "What happened?" she asks. Jane walks over to Leon using her omni-tool to apply meda-gel after making sure the bullet is completely removed. "this should help with those bandages in place." she said calmly.

User Image
User Image

|-Bo-|

Bo could hear the ruckus of the fighting above her, then a sudden silence. She took in a deep breath and grabbed the bars in front of her. She opened her mouth and screamed out as loud as she could. "ANYONE!? HELP!" This could possibly be her only chance to get out. If this failed, then she would count herself as dead and give up finally. She couldn't remember the last time she spoke to someone who wasn't doing testing on her. It could have been a month, two, or three. Maybe even a year.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Daniel looked around. The team looked worse for ware, but at least they were safe. He looked at Claire and noticed that she was badly injured than the lot of them.

"What happened?" He asked with a frown at the same time Shepard asked him the same question. He blinked and looked at her. Daniel figure that he probably should answer first, after all...no one trusted him...because of his brother. He still found it hard to believe that his brother became a Demon. The Angel didn't understand...why? He thought his brother was good of heart and everything. "After Leon fell and I jumped in after him. Leon found Ada while I was looking for him... he got shot from protecting Ada, because some lady scientist was trying to kill her for theft...I'm not sure if Ada's a thief, but the lady thought so...that's as far as I know...that's what happened right?" He looked at Leon for confirmation.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Leon Scott Kennedy

"That is what has happen, far as I can tell Daniel is not his brother, maybe way to clumsy and a gullible fool. But not a damn thing like his brother." he stated calmly. Then looks at his friend Claire on the floor with bandages on her head out cold. "Claire!" he said and ran over to his friend's side out of worry. Now not sure what to do to help his friend, he didn't want to lose this tough survivor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff