"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"I see..." Daniel said trying to process all the information in. He blinked as the realization dawned on him. "You mean, Demons are also the victims of this phenomenon!? What, then, could be creating these portals?!" This wasn't good, this meant they would have to work with the Demons. Well, this was looking rather dismal. "Oh, right, you said there were young Angels here...are any of them named Charles and Andre? And have you seen my brother, his name is Roderick!? They disappeared and we haven't been able to find them!"

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Natasha Romanoff (Aka Natalia Alianovna Romanova)

Natasha sighs "I just trying to figure out why Selene stormed off when she did and understand what she is doing Tony. But if she hadn't read Viktor's past... She could be trying to wake the murder as of now." she said crossing her arms over her chest. "Which means it would be time for us to leave this place." she stated.

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Witty Poster

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine listened to him and then smiled and nodded, he would have to tell him everything after all, they were meant to be allies but he never heard of the name Roderick before

"Charles and Andre are here," said Antoine to him. "But for a angeel named Roderick, i dont know him, perhaps you can ask someone else."

He entered the manor and turned back waiting for the angel to enter as well.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Gracious Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

click the picture and you will hear my theme

User Image
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Serenity frowned as she stood in the very spot that Charles had told her he was, before he had vanished. Kneeling down on one knee, she examined the ground. It was faint, but she did--in fact--since a powerful Demon's energy. It was stronger than any Demon she has come across.

"Ohhh, Charles, what have you gotten yourself into?!" Serenity said to herself in anguish. He was her baby brother (or sister depending on what gender he is)...she couldn't bear it if he died, Andre as well for that matter. Andre indefinitely, since he was kidnapped from Heaven. How could something like that penetrate their walls? Standing up, Serenity spread her wings to fly, when suddenly the ground disappeared beneath her feet. Winds strong ten fold pulled her in. She struggled to fly out of the swirling tunnel of storms, only to be pulled in deeper. The wind's current was too strong, Serenity realized. So, then it was pointless to struggle. She could feel the Demon's work in this...maybe it could lead her to Charles or Andre! The winds pulled her and she gritted her teeth as she hated the motion of flying without control. A light appeared to her and she maneuvered her body around to see a room. A naked man's back. With pain she landed on top of the man's back. He gave a load moan/grunt. Serenity's eyes widen as she sensed Demon and jumped off, ready to fight. The Demon looked at her with wide eyes, revealing Andre underneath him. Her eyes widen an inch further.

"You! What are you doing with Andre!? Get off of him at once you monster!!" Serenity shouted.

User ImageUser Image
My male form (though I consider myself a woman)

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

Selene approaches the guard watching over the crypt "Kahn wants to speak to you." she said and watches the guard get up and leave. Selene then heads in the booth and pushes the button that opens the automated doors which close behind her after she enters the tomb. She then approaches the three seals with the letters V, A, M. She walks over to the V seal and opens it watching out for trouble coming her way as Viktor's casket rises from the marble floor. and once she adjusted it she bites down on her own flesh and poors her blood in to the mummfied Viktor's mouth. She then takes the casket to the back of the thrown and prepares him for his awakening. the Automated doors open and she hides as a Soren looks around and leaves. After she was done she leaves the crypt and heads back to her room as she waits for her dark father to rise.

User Image

Gracious Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Yes, Claire's right. Abby is our adopted daughter," Loki said, politely. "Nice to meet you all, my name is Loki. I'm from Asgard. So, you're from Claire's world correct? How does it fare? I hear the zombies are there too." He was actually quite surprise Jill didn't ask about him, since he was wearing his customary armor today. He blinked as he heard muffles and shouts outside, something about a 'naked' Amelia. Looking out the window he saw Vampires running about like mad. Loki frowned a bit in confusion, before turning back to Jill and her new comrades, waiting for her answer.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Witty Poster

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Angel name: Sephiro Celestine

User Image

User Image

Sephiro had been enjoying what micheal was doing to his body when he felt micheal push and landed unceremonously on top of him, micheal's elbow digging into his stomach, he gaped and yelped in pain, suddenly he saw someone jump out of micheal and then he turned his head and then found that it was Charle's sister

"Serenity?" Andre asked and then his face reddened as he knew that serenity caught him ion a very private moment and went to push micheal from him. "Serenity, did the Portal bring you too?"

He said as he looked at him, waiting for the ache in his stomach to subside from micheal's accident on him.

Gracious Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

{I could be your lover, your sister, your brother, your father, your mother...or simple the guy next door...}

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Armen smirked as he ran around the mansion without a single stitch of clothing on. The Vampires were simply confused about why 'Amelia' was there in the first place, but then they saw the fact that the woman was wearing no clothing and were now chasing him. Thinking 'Amelia' has gone made. He chuckled, before disappearing behind a bush. Time to mind ******** them. He noticed a statue and focused on it. He allowed his body to harden painfully, and turn stiff. His skin became a white, before turning into stone. He looked of a replica of the statue of a man holding a bird in his hand. The Vampires burst out of the bush and saw that she wasn't there.

"Where's Amelia?" One asked. They looked around confused.

"Come on! She couldn't have gotten far!" Another said, gesturing them to follow him. They ran off and Armen relaxed into his regular form with a smile. He's going to make them mad.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{...I am Doppelganger. }

Gracious Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

"Oh, good! Then, they are all right?! Serenity will be pleased to find out!" Daniel said happily. He hoped his brother was okay. Roderick was his father's pride and his mother's joy. They were absolutely heart-broken when they found he had gone missing and Daniel was crushed. He had looked up to Roderick as a role model, and was always amazed of how he perfect his fighting moves and do everything substantial. Danile, himself?...He never really held a candle to Roderick's excellence. It was a major blow to a family like his.

"So...then, do you know why the portals are happening?" Daniel asked.

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Witty Poster

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
~ S E B A S T I A N xx M I C H A E L I S ~

THE CAPABLE BUTLER OF EARL CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~

Sebastian leaned on his statued son and then smirked to see the vampires running around the palce and then smirked as he looked at his teenaged son

"Very good son for causing chaos and confusion," he said and chuckled "Though did you have to run around naked?"

Sebastian chuckled as he watched the vampires and enjoyed watching with glee, he was very proud of his son now.

Gracious Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

click the picture and you will hear my theme

User Image

Serenity blinked. Wait, Andre is not being attacked by the Demon? She kept her fighting stance as the Demon just continued shifting his glance from her to Andre.

"Yes...it did. Is Charles here?" She asked, uncertain of how to take this situation. What were they doing if they weren't fighting or if Andre wasn't in danger? "What is he doing to you?" The Demon quirked an eyebrow at her, as if to say 'you don't know?'

User ImageUser Image
My male form (though I consider myself a woman)

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

Viktor see's Selene's blood memories "Please forgive me, but I desperately need your guidance. I apolagies for waking you a head of schedule. But I fear our lives maybe in danger, even you my lord as you are to remain in your weaken state. For the world as you know it has been attacked by a human organization Named Umbrella. They have been experimenting on some of our kind as well as the lycans. Even more disturbing is Lucian is alive and well and if I'm correct Kraven is in league with them both." Viktor finished Listening to Selene's message. As he watches her chaotic memories flash all over the place with no sense of time.

Witty Poster

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine looked at him as he led the angel to the kitchen and then smiled as he motioned him to come in and then set out heating the water for some tea and then looked at him

"Loki says its demons that does it... but not these demons here, they are protecting us in a way," said Antoine to him. "Do you want crumpets or cake?"

He then waited for her answer as he looked at him.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Gracious Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

{I could be your lover, your sister, your brother, your father, your mother...or simple the guy next door...}

Armen froze when he felt his father's presence all of the sudden. Only his dad knew how to sneak up on him. He turned to Sebastian.

"I wanted to get their attention. As far as I know, no superior woman runs around the place in the nude, like a maniac. Especially this Amelia person I keep hearing about. So, I thought I could create some concern." Armen stated simply with a smile. "Clothes mean little to me. I only wear them to throw off attention." He watched the Vampires shouting Amelia's name, until they they grew practically horse. Some of the Vampires even went to the far edges of the garden, poking at bushes.

{...I am Doppelganger. }

Witty Poster

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Angel name: Sephiro Celestine

User Image

User Image

Sephiro looked at him and nodded, to let her know charles was here, and then he tried to sit up only to have the thing inside him move and graze his special spot and then he gasped and moaned as he placed his hand on his lover's chest

"Micheal pull out, I wont do it in front of my best friend's sister," Andre said and then looked at the angel. "Charles is here.... and Micheal's not harming me, quite the opposite... he ummm... he uhh..."

He fell silent and then looked at micheal and then closed his eyes, his voice failed him but he knew there was something that could get into her head, he took micheal's head and kissed him instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff