Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

User Image

Jill has been looking allover the mansion a bit embarrassed by some scenes she wish she had never seen in some of the rooms and comes to the parlor of the mansion and opens the door. to see Claire talking to a female minor with a guy who looks like he came out of a marvel comic book and a cop from Raccoon city. and Blinks at him, as well as the children besides them. then turns to Claire "Claire? What is going on here?" she asks calmly.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Claire smiles at Loki's answer as she relaxes in his arms only to hear her name and turns her head. only to blink at the woman before them, she noticed the other two new comers as well. then looks back at the woman "Jill?" she said calmly.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Abby

Abby blinks at this woman and the two people behind her. this Jill person seem to know her mother, though mom seem to recognize her. "Mom, Who is she?" she asks calmly.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Loki blinked at the newcomers in the room and frowned in curiosity. He didn't say anything. It seemed that Claire knew this people, it was up to her to introduce them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine looked at Daniel and smiled as he opened the door for him and then stopped when he looked at him, when he heard his question he raised an eyebrow and then gave him a smile

"I am a hunter, i donnt make deals with the devil," said Antoine to him. "But aside from that i have meet many demons i my life now, or you could say a whole family of them... Though the angels that are stuck here are young, except for our resident angel healler, Dr. Louie. though we cant have a fight, simply because we are on agreement to protect all the Survivors here, , especially the humans for they will repopulate the world, once this crisis is averted, so we need everyone, thats why none of the angels or demons are fighting"

He aid though he didnt really tell him why, he wouldnt say that a demon and angel were mated with each other, and all that.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Claire looks at Abby "Jill Valentine is my brother's partner in the Raccoon city police force call S.T.A.R.S. She some times visited me when my brother showed up for birthday's or Christmas.... Wait, Jill is my brother with you?" she asks in a very hopeful tone of voice. Claire notices Jill shaking her head no and frowns.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

User Image

Jill saw the disappointment in Claire's face "Chris and I were separated trying to leave Raccoon city. I am sure he left the city by now, I fell through a portal after being chased by a B.O.W. called Nemesis. Whoes the cop?" she asks calmly.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Leon Scott Kennedy

"Leon Scott Kennedy I was the new rookie to join the Raccoon city police department, Until I realized the city was infested with zombies. Claire and I met at an ice cream parlor, I was planning to leave the city. But She need help finding her older brother and then we ran into Sherry." he said pointing to the little blonde girl. "before we fell through a portal and ended up in this realm." he stated.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

User Image

Jill sighs she was hoping that Claire won't of gone to Raccoon city. But she understood why, she's worried about her older brother. Especially since both of them are pretty close, "If we called you to let you know that Chris is ok, you might of not have to walk into that hell hole. But we couldn't risk it. For very personal reasons that I promised your brother I wouldn't speak to you about." she said as she crosses her arms over her chest. Jill looks at Claire "So why did this child call you Mom? unless..." she said

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Claire already figured out why Chris would want to keep quiet about the fact that they are hiding from Umbrella. but that thought made her worry even more, 'So my brother was trying to help fight against Umbrella. I really hope he is ok.' she thought to herself. "um before you say anything, first off Me, Sherry and Leon have been stuck here 17 years in this realm, the portals I assume are preventing us from aging and Abby is mine and Loki's adopted daughter." she said getting in a very defensive tone of voice. Claire looks at the other two people "Who are you two?" she asks calmly.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Captain David Anderson

"I'm Captain Anderson, this is my friend Commander Shepard. We are from the Alliance, however at the moment it seems we are surrounded by the undead here. What exactly is going on here?" he asks calmly.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Commander

Jane Shepard

Jane's theme

Jane looks at the small group before them "What your friend is saying, it makes a bit of sense. When I was falling in the portal I felt little strange and Seeing those dogs called Cerberus hounds. I'm willing to believe in just about every thing." she said as she too crosses her arms over her chest.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Natasha Romanoff (Aka Natalia Alianovna Romanova)

Natasha looks at Tony, "well think of it Tony why is the vampire covens' history forbidden. unless there is something within the history that uncovers a bit of truth. That someone doesn't want other vampires within the covens' to find out about." she stated, "I read a portion of this thick book and found out that the vampire who bit Selene the one they call Viktor. Murdered his own daughter just because she fell in love with someone he disapproved of." she said as she places her hands on the hips. "I don't know what Selene is getting herself into. But it can't be good, especially if it risks her own life." she said.

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Tony Stark

User Image

Tony looked through the book and then closed it as he turned to look at her, he then raised an eyebrow at her wondering why she came to him, not the de facto leader of their so called group and then looked blinked.

"So?" he asked her. "What do you want me to do with it?"

he then waited for her answer, honestly what did she want when she came to him bringing him this book, i wasnt like him to you know start meddling with other people's life.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

"I love to see you squirm and cry...

User Image

Michael smiled.

"Sounds good to me," He said, before he kissed Andre deeply on the lips and climbed on top of him.

((Time Skip))

...it makes me feel at home"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out