9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Angel name: Sephiro Celestine

User Image

User Image

Sephiro was asleep beside micheal in their room, he was having a nice time in a picnic date in his dream when he "Dreamt" that micheal was seducing him in public, his face turned read as he moaned

"hmmmhm, Micheal, but not in public," Andre said out loud as he continued to sleep and dream his dream, but then it started feeling so real that Andre was waking up slowly.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Daniel's eyes widen and the woman who had been crying clutched his shoulders in horror and grief.

"No!! There must be something we can do! This can't be happening!" She cried. Both Daniel and the woman blinked and looked over at the Vampire, the Werewolf was referring to, before looking back at the said Werewolf. The woman slapped the Werewolf's face. "You wouldn't be in this position if you had just followed orders! You b*****d! Don't you dare die on me!?" Daniel frowned. The Werewolf had a disease from a zombie? What's a zombie? And what did 'b*****d' mean?

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

Selene points her gun at the lycan "With great pleasure." she said as she was about to fire her gun into the lycan's skull.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

"I love to see you squirm and cry...

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Michael blinked for a moment, before smirking as he leaned over Andre, deepening his message a bit.

"Public? But we're in bed...although doing it in public makes it all the more exciting," Michael said as he began licking Andre's ear, then proceeded in sliding his tongue down the Angel's neck. Pulling back, he smirked at Andre's face, before pressing his lips against his and sliding his tongue through the Angel's lips.

...it makes me feel at home"

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine heard that and then pulled out his gun, to protect the people around here he would have to do just that, taking the aim in between the man's eyes, he gave a look that said he wasnt sorry, after all this werewolf had always been agravating to everyone.

"No hard feelings, mate," said Antoine to himself as he pulled the trigger and sent the bullet flying to his head.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sephiro moaned when itt became rough, his legs spread themselves in their own accord and when he was kissed, Sephiro opened his eyes to see micheal doing what he was doing in his drink... in real life. Sephiro smiled inside as he closed his eyes and put his arms around his lover as he deepened the kiss tto show that he was at last awake.

In the seventeen years with him, Andre learned not to be bashful anymore well only in the safety of their bedroom, but he was still bashful if they did it in any other place, though what was still astounding was that he was still an angel and could easily summon his angel sword when the time was needed, and with his lover's training became very good with the sword, but now he was still enjoying whaat his lover was doing to him. Breaking the kiss he smiled at him

"Well, this is a rather pleasant wake up call, dear micheal," he said smiling at him as his arms was still around his lover's neck and smiled, he was very happy with Micheal.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

"I love to see you squirm and cry...

User Image

"It's the only wake up call I'll give you," Michael said grinning, before he kissed Andre again. He pulled back after a while. "Any plans for today?" He absentmindedly stroked and caressed his lover as he waited for Andre to answer. Michael wanted to do his version of 'playing' today.

...it makes me feel at home"

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

Selene blinks as she watches the lycan fall dead and glances at Antoine. Then looks at Lucian "Burn his body." she said coldly and walks passes Antoine and Hazama as she enters back into the mansion and heads for Viktor's crypt.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Daniel blinked with wide eyes as he saw what both the Vampire and the man who had just entered the scene were planning to do. He quickly grabbed the woman, who screamed as he did so, and pulled her away. Then the man shot the creature. His eyes were wide as the woman was kicking and screaming in grief. What was happening here? How did this disease come to be. He looked at everyone in shock as he released the woman, who ran over and cried over the Werewolf's body.

"What is this disease? What is this place?" He asked, confused and shocked. "I was taken by a portal...did it take me to some sort of Hell?"

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sephiro moaned out loud when micheal touched him at a specific place, micheal knew all his sensitive places, after 17 years of being together, he looked at him when he heard that question and then smiled as he kissed him.

"I dont havve plans for today, but i would like to plan it after our little love fest alright?" he asked as he rubbed into his lover's hand and then looked at him. "So what do you say?"

He stopped his rubbing as he looked up and waiting for his answer. Looking innocently at him with he had a smirk saying that he already knew the answer micheal will never say no to a love making.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine holstered his gun and then headed to the manor but stopped as he heard the angel questions he sighed as he turned around and then faced the angel as he went to him and placed a hand on the angels shoulder and then motioned him to come in

"I can answer your questions," said Antoine to him. "Why dont you go inside and I will make you some tea."

He the looked at the angel waiting for his answer

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Claire smiles back at Loki "She thinks its a waste of time training her how to defend herself." she said as she crosses her arms over her chest. "She's being a normal teenager." she said and glances at Abby who just rolls her eyes at them.

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Abby

"Speaking about teenagers mom, why haven't you, Leon, Sherry and Ciel age like a normal human being. if that is what you people are." she stated coldly. Abby has been noticing this since she was twelve years old but didn't question it until now. "Its weird." she said calmly.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Daniel looked at the man, he was Human...yet, it seemed he was something more than just Human...if that made sense. He nodded, before he followed the man.

"Okay. My name is Daniel...by the way," He said. He looked at the mansion and had an instant feeling of Darkness in that house, which caused him to freeze in place. "...Why are there Demons in there? You...you're not a Satanist, are you?" He wasn't a Guardian Angel, but Demon possessions were still part of his job. And unfortunately he was clumsy and makes too many mistakes often. He wasn't sure if he could face Demons on his own. He blinked...wait a minute...he could sense Angels in there as well. "...Wait, I sense Angels in there as well...Why is there no fighting?" There wasn't even sound of torturing going on.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"She's Human, through and through," Loki stated, making sure that remained very clear. "The fact that she's not aging is confusing to us as well. We have no clue why that is. It might be because that we came through that portal...maybe. I'm not sure...I am a little relieved that she won't age...I would not like to say goodbye to her...but I'm worried of the side effects this might have on her." Saying that he wrapped his arm around her, before looking up at Abby. "Neither the less, she is Human."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces