• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Claire rubs the back of her neck "So we are at that stage are we? We are training you because we don't know how long we will be able to stay in the mansion. And there might be a point where Me and you father won't be there to protect you." she said calmly."So please sweetie bare with me and trust me you will be glade to have these skills" She said with confidence.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Natasha Romanoff (Aka Natalia Alianovna Romanova)

enters Tony's new lab, Natasha Places a dusty thick book on the table in front of Tony, "You should take a look at the Vampires' history especially about their Elders." she said as she checks the entrance of the lab. "Selene's lord Viktor is a murder, and a traitor of the covens." she stated as she crosses her arms over her chest.

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Tony Stark

User Image

Tony watched him as she entered the room and thenplaced a really dusty and think book on the table and he looked at her and then went to inspect the book, turning a few pages, he sighed and then turned to look at her.

"So what will i look for?" he asked her. "This is a rather think book"

he then waited for her answer

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Tony Stark

User Image

Tony watched him as she entered the room and thenplaced a really dusty and think book on the table and he looked at her and then went to inspect the book, turning a few pages, he sighed and then turned to look at her.

"So what will i look for?" he asked her. "This is a rather think book"

he then waited for her answer

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Rayne

Rayne steps outside to see what all the commotion is and sees the same lycan that have been bothering Ms. Redfield and Selene. She noticed a blood gushing out of a strange wound, and it dawned on her. "Hey Selene you need to shoot him." she said, "I think he is infected." she said and she noticed Selene blinking at her.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Have they have word of them yet?" Daniel asked Serenity worriedly, she was now packing her and her brother, Charles bags. She was certain, so she told him, that wherever her brother was, he was going to be in a need of clothes. She looked up at him and shook her head no. The worry deepen. "I see...then Roderick, Andre, and Charles are lost!"

"Don't say that!" Serenity snapped. Daniel jolted and bumped into the pedestal that held a vase. He caught the vase and pedestal, before they fell. He sighed in relief as he set the thing back up. Serenity never snapped before, she was usually level headed. The three Angels' disappearances might be getting to her. "They're all fine, I know it...we just need to find them and bring them home...Don't you dare think they won't survive from whoever or whatever made those portals, you understand me?!" Daniel looked up at Serenity and nodded.

"It's just...we haven't heard from them! I don't know if Roderick and the others are all right!" Daniel said worriedly. He missed his brother, though he could be mean sometimes when being strict. He also felt worry for Andre and Charles, though he never really officially met them, they were close to Serenity and he never really saw her so frazzled and wired with worry before. It made him feel restless. Finished packing her and Charles's bags, she placed both of their straps onto her shoulders and turned to the younger Angel.

"Will you please look after my mother and father for me? Let them know I will be fine." Serenity asked. Daniel blinked and nodded. She lived in a different house from her parents of course, but it was only a few blocks away. Her brother had been living with her as a start of his independence. It wasn't any trouble at all. "Thank you." With that she walked out of the room and he followed her.

"Just be careful, okay?" Daniel said as they walked out of the house, before Serenity began creating the portal to the Human world. "I don't want you to disappear too!" Who would he talk to? Not many Angels liked him due to his clumsiness. Serenity looked at him and gave him a soft smile.

"I'll be back with them, before you know it," She promised as she completed the portal. "Goodbye!" She spread her wings, clinging onto her and brother's belongings, before she flew into the blue portal which closed after her. Daniel stood their waving until she was gone with a fragile smile, which soon fell. Please don't disappear! He prayed, before he turned to head over to Serenity's parent's house. He hoped they would talk with him as Serenity had often done. The second his foot hit the the fifth step toward his destination, however, a portal ignited from underneath him and he fell. Screaming in surprise he found himself in a tunnel of whirling storms. He spread his wings and tried to fly, but the suction of the winds pull was too strong.

"Help! Help! Help!!" He shouted, but it seemed his voice was brought back to his ears as he flapped vigorously against the wind. His eyes and cheeks flapped and his hair whiped his face in the wind as he fought fly, but the wind pulled him further down as the portal closed above him. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" The wind became fierce and pulled him, despite his struggles, downward. After a while of fight and struggling a light came behind him. Twisting his body around in fear he saw grass and people coming up at him. He was pushed out of the portal unceremoniously, screaming his lungs off as he lost control of his wings and landed onto a red head woman.

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Rayne

Rayne ends up hitting the ground hard as a guy lands on top of her, "OK, who is the jack a** that landed on me." she said in a harsh tone of voice as she tries to throw the guy off of her.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Ow!" Daniel let out a cry of pain when he was unexpectedly and unceremoniously thrown and landed on his back. Opening his eyes to the Human sky, he closed them waiting for the pain to subside, before he sat up and looked up at the red haired vampire. He glared at her. "Hey! What was that for?!" That was just rude. He couldn't control his flight and hurt himself and instead of saying 'oh my gosh! Are you all right', he gets thrown by a Vampire. How rude!

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Rayne

Rayne stands up glaring at the guy "Well you shouldn't of fallen on me, idiot." she hissed, She wasn't the type to care who or why the reasons of him to fall on her.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Mary

Side Character

Mary had been patrolling the grounds as Lucian had ordered, when she spotted Matt on the ground. Her eyes widen when she saw that he was on all four throwing up.

"Matt!!" Mary cried as she ran toward him. She knelt down to him. "What happened? Are you sick? What did you do?" To be honest she was surprised that no one had shot Matt on sight. She was grateful for that.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"As if I could control that!" Daniel pouted, crossing his arms. He blinked when a woman ran crying past him and over to a man who was on all fours, vomiting. A worried frown curved his lips. "What's going on?" He asked, before standing up and walking over to the two. They were not Humans...they were Werewolves. For a Werewolf to be sick like this, something bad must have happened to him.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Matt

"I got bit by what looked like a zombie...." he said as he coughs, "I wanted to bring that vampire bitches head on a plate." he said in a harsh tone of voice, as he glares at the death dealer just staring at them. " Well now is your chance blood, finish me off I'm not turning into those things out in the woods." he said and coughs even harder than before.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

"I love to see you squirm and cry...

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Michael smirked as he watched Andre sleep. He slid his hand around the Angel's waist and into his pants, finding his target and stroking it softly. The smirk spread into a smile as he watched his lover's face and the expressions he made through his sleep. Bending over him, he began kissing the Angel's lips.

...it makes me feel at home"

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine exited the garden from which he was training from, wiping his face with a towel around his shoulders, he was wearing a sweatshirt, pants and his hair was in a ponytail his weapons where in his side as always, he was only like this when he was training. he walked to them and then noticed that there was a commotion and then looked at them, it seemed that there was a werewolf hacking up and then looked onward. This couldnt be good.

He then hurried towards the group hoping that it wasnt what he was thinking.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Loki walked into the parlor room and smiled at Claire and their adopted daughter.

"Am I hearing fighting?" Loki asked, teasingly. He looked at Abby. "Whatever it is, you know your mother's right and you should obey her, right? I don't see why you have to start a fight. So, what are you two fighting about now?" It was like a happy family and the fact that Claire hasn't been aging was both worrisome and a blessing. He wouldn't have to worry about her growing old or dying just yet.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces