• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

Selene steps outside and walks over to the truck that Lucian and the other lycans are staying at. "Lucian I need to speak with you, now." she said as she crosses her arms over her chest. She watches him climb out of the back of the truck and walks towards her and faces the deathdealer. She could tell the lycan was waiting for her to ask her question, "Tell me was Kraven the one who cut the skin off of your arm or did you do it for him?" she asks as she waited for his answer. 'if he so much as lies to me I beat the correct answers out of him if I have too' she thought to herself.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Lucian

Lucian blinks at her and frowns "I was the one who cut my flesh yes, Kraven wanted to reach power in exchange for a peace treaty between my species and yours. If I help him rise against Viktor and the other two elders." he said as he crosses his arms. 'The deathdealer has poked her nose in something she shouldn't have. but now that its out in the open like this, I better see if this is more than him betraying the covens.' he thought to himself.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

Selene was a bit surprised that Lucian has been honest thus far and remembered the way he reacted when she said that its the lycan's war. She walks over to the truck and sits down on the bumper. Then, looks up at the lycan "How well is your loyalty lycan?" she said a little bit calm trying understand what is going on before making a very big mistake.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Lucian

"Ah, you came out here for answers... because your coven won't give you any. My loyalty is much greater, I wouldn't stab an Ally in the back. Unless I was betrayed, I have answers you are looking for but most of them I can not tell you. I promised a friend to let you learn things on your own." he said and watched Selene cross her arms over her chest. As she listens to him 's**t I might have too dance around any answers involving Viktor, or me.' he thought. "What exactly has the covens told you on who started this war between us?" he asks calmly.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

Selene sense the other lycans staring at her and Lucian as they listen to their conversation. "They told me that you started the war." she said even now she has a hard time believing that lycans could be a friendly. "But after the information I found about kraven's betrayal... I trying to dig up the truth and figure if your a liability or a worthy ally or perhaps a friend." she stated calmly.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Natasha Romanoff (Aka Natalia Alianovna Romanova)

Natasha coms Tony, "Tony you should come to the library I found something rather interesting in the Covens' historical past." she said quietly. looking at the entrance of the library.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Lucian

Lucian looks at the death dealer with a sympathetic look "The truth." he repeated and places his hands on his hips "The truth is what I will say won't make a difference unless you see it for yourself. that is all I can tell you." he said and he could tell that she is in a forced position as well.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

"Fine." she said she knew that he was with holding information and he had his reasons too. since she is a vampire. Selene stands up only to see a werewolf charging after, so she fires at the werewolf several times. She noticed Lucian also firing at it.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Matt

Matt is wincing from Selene's bullets and a bite that a zombie gave him, which was only a hour ago. he was trying to finish Selene off only to stop and throw up blood and whatever was in his stomach on to the grass. he saw Lucian make the female death dealer halt. he kept coughing and whimpering from the pain, he didn't know what that thing did to him. his body shook a bit as he tried to finish his damn task, but he ended up coughing some more. He didn't feel so hot, and keeps throwing up some more.
User Image

HAZAMA

Hazama made his way over to the commotion, and found Matt the with a few bullets lodged in his body. He sighed and shook his head, not really wanting to intervene. He pulled out a butterfly knife and twirled it as he watched the action continue. He pulled out his other and began to twirl it in his opposing hand. At least he got a show before everything would totally go to s**t.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Charles frowned as he looked up at the calender. Seventeen years have past...that little girl...did she ever go home? Or was she taken by kidnappers? Angels told him to make sure that didn't happen and she looked to be such a sweet little girl. Was she all right? He frowned in worry. How long was it going to them to get back? The now Guardian Angel sighed.

"I wish Serenity was here...she would know what to do and tell me how to do my job from here," Charles said worriedly. He wasn't sure of himself. Could he do this job on his own without any guidelines? Without targets to protect? Well he wasn't entirely without targets, he promised to protect everyone he had met...He blinked. Guardian Angels were meant to guide and give advice right? Maybe he could try that...

"By this sword I will protect you!"

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Claire checks on Abby who is now 17 years old after Pysche have give her to Loki and Claire. "ok Abby ready for your fencing lesson?" she asks. the teen just rolls her eyes at her, as she crosses her arms over her chest.

(edited)

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

{I could be your lover, your sister, your brother, your father, your mother...or simple the guy next door...}

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Armen looked at the paintings in the hall. So many people who have passed. He wondered if the vampires would freak out too much if he began parading as one of them...probably should do that behind close doors. It was good to practice his skills. It gave him something to do. He looked at one portrait of a fair skin woman with fierce blue eyes and dark hair. Focusing on her every angle, he smiled before heading to his room. Something to do.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{...I am Doppelganger. }

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Tony Stark

User Image

In the span of 17 years Tony did not slack off, he turned the Mansion's basement into his personal labs, knowing that the Electricity would run out, and they need it, he made the manor its own Arc generator so that when the electricity shut down there would be a self sustaining energy csource for ther to be light, and the good thing about it, it would be good for years to come.

He was now in his lab tweaking on his armour, getting tired on running to Budapest for first aid supplies and what not, just because he had the armour, doesnt mean that he would be their lackeys but he understood why they did it but in retaliation Tony would make a party that would last for days. He looked up when Natasha entered his personal labs and his machiene turned to face the woman.

"Ms. Romanoff, what may i do to help you?" he asked her and then suudeenly the machine holding theFire extingsher went off at Natasha and then he looked at it and then at teh agent that was covered in Foam. "Sorry, it always does that...anyway why did you come?"

"e looked at her waiting for her answer.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Abby

" I don't see why I need to defend myself, mom" she said with a huff as she watches Sherry and Ciel playing cards. She's at the age of revolt, "We're practically safe in this house of vampires. What could possibly go wrong?" she asks glaring at her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff