• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

Selene looks at Shepard "Well human, we should head to France in paris, I can afford enough to get us into a hotel there." she said crossing her arms over her chest as she leans against the wall of the train's interior. "And we will go from there." she said and listens to Claire. "heh, by the way things are going, it feels like another war is starting between the humans." she said, "When will you people stop finding ways to kill each other." she mutters under her breath. "If its not the cold war its something else, it seems war is always constant with you people." she said in annoyance.

Selene then frowns a bit thinking about the war that seems to go on for an eternity and then remembers the death of her family. Which reminds her why she fights the lycans to avenge them. She notices Rayne get aboard the train and changes the subject "My kind won't let Budapest fall, if we have too we will start the purge." she stated coldly.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Daniel winced at every move he made as he followed the others, trying but couldn't really pay attention to what was going on due to the pain in his entire body (including his wings). The pain was dissipating slowly but surely. That thing he destroyed really packed a wallop! Good thing he remembered to use his Holy Powers to destroy the creature before it killed him. He sighed. How does he forget such useful things. He really is a "screw-up". He blinked when he heard the Vampire woman ahead of them say that they were going to a hotel in France and then was foreshadowing another war between the Humans. She asked why they kept fighting each other. Daniel frowned.

"That's a good question. From what I hear...Humans have developed different beliefs and sometimes those beliefs contradict against each other so much...that they get defensive on 'who's right and who's wrong'. From what I've seen those beliefs can be anything from whatever they worship to what they believe is right. Sometimes it is absolute sin that causes these wars." Daniel said, speaking both from experience and what he learned in school. He frowned worriedly. "By the way have any of seen my brother, Roderick?" He was glad that Charles, Serene, and Andre were okay, but none of the two Angels seemed to have the heart to tell him what had happen to his brother.

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

Claire, Selene, and Rayne silently looks at Daniel with these shock looks on their faces, While Nancy is the last one to board the train. After that Leon and Anderson drive the train forward deep into the umbrella facility that is underground. Claire could feel it move, she was glade to see the platform they came off of disappear as they went deeper underground. But looks back at Daniel "Your Roderick's brother" she said and crosses her arms over her chest. 'lets hope he isn't anything like his brother. I think we had enough traitors.' she thought to herself. She could tell Selene and Rayne are very quite, Claire was more worried of the present threat. but she got the nagging feeling they will run into his brother again, especial since he became a traitor.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

"Where is the passage way Kraven!" he shouts in anger, he wasn't in the mood for his games to night. He watches Kraven stare down at the floor which states plenty that he knows something "spit it out!" he spats at him. "your silence is become most taxing." he said as he waits for Kraven to respond. but it was really obvious that what Selene had said is true, 'She will have absolution the moment she kills her comrades that she brought, and all will be right again.' he thought to himself as glares at Kraven.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Kraven

Kraven gulps a bit before opening his mouth "The passage way is right behind Selene's desk, I had it installed in case of emergency. Selene never knew about it, if I had told her about the passage she would of suspect that I am at the core of some ridiculous conspiracy as always." he lied about the the true reason and purpose about the passage way. "But its very obvious that Selene has found it and escaped that way with her companions." he said looking at the elder directly in the eye.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Daniel blinked at the shocked faces, some of them revealing horror, and the heavy silence. He now knew what it felt like to be a dog with its ears gone flat and its tail between its legs. Did something happen to Roderick? Why were they reacting this way?

"Did I.....is Roderick okay? What happen to him?! Why is no one telling me anything?!" Daniel asked, now feeling frantic. Serenity looked at everyone, also getting a bad feeling.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Psyche stood next to Louie, her arm on his. Things were seeming to be going from bad to worst. She never saw such things...the living dead, that monster...things that were actually created by Human hands. What has the world become? It's as though she had stepped into Hades...except, she wasn't dead and this was the mortal realm. She hugged Louie's arm, when the newest member began asking for his brother. Everyone fell into shock upon this news. The Angel's brother was Roderick. From what she heard, he had been one of their members (though she never met him) who had betrayed him. Was Daniel like that or was he innocent of his brother's crimes?

User Image ❁❁❁❁User Image♥♥♥♥ User Image

Fight
Sorrow

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Even with all these crazy things going on..."

User Image

Everything seemed to stop when Daniel mention that Roderick was his brother. She stared at him with wide shocked eyes as he asked frantically for him. Her eyes then narrowed as she strode over to him.

"He's not here!" Katherine stated coldly. Daniel seemed surprised by just how harsh her tone of voice was. He looked at her both worried and confused. She narrowed her eyes further and sharpened her glare. The Angel frowned.

"He's not...? But...why are you glaring at me?! I have done nothing wrong to you!!" Daniel pointed out. "I am not your enemy!"

"Tch! So you say! All we have is your word!" Katherine spat darkly. Daniel again looked shock by this, before he began to get defensive.

"Why would I hurt any of you!!?" Daniel asked.

User ImageUser Image
"...I'm still too stubborn to quit!"

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Angel of healing and Protection

User Image

User Image
Louie looked at Psyche and placed a hand on her hand that was holding onto his arm and then smiled at her and then looked at the others, he was the only healer left, and he didnt have to hide that he was an angel as well.

"I never met this Rodrick but looking at Andre and charles they did meet ," Louie told him looking at Andre who was with micheal and was getting uncomfortable he was holdling ligtly on Micheal's arms his wings folded behind him as he was staring at Daniiel, "I think the younger angels here are afraid of you for some reason."

He looked at Daniel as he waited for his answer.

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Angel name: Sephiro Celestine

User Image

User Image

Sephiro lhad ttouched his lover's arm when he heard that he was Roderick's brother, the brother of the angel that tried to kill him and the others, he looked at him as he watched catherine go and talk to him, seeingg that he was defensive Andre looked up at micheal and then lookeed at him

"Hee tried to kill us," Andre said. "He thought Charles and I were corrupted... but how can we be when we can summon our swords."

Andre moved forward and then summoned his sword and then showed it to Daniel to prove that he wasnt lying, how can he... he was an angel.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Abby

"Hey chill! He isn't our enemy, I watched him fight against that trench coat covered frankenstein monster and told me to run." Abby stated in his defense, before she glances at her mother and father to see if they except her words. She notices her mother give her a warm sincere smile at her. Then thinks for a few minutes "Wait, who is Roderick? you and Dad never talked about this before to me." she said out of curiosity. ' Was this to protect me from knowing this threat or was it too personal for them?' she thought to herself

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Daniel blinked with wide eyes as he turned to the Angels. Serenity frowned, they were scared of him. He turned to Andre slowly in shock as he heard that Roderick tried to kill them. Roderick? His Roderick? No that can't be! But Angels wouldn't lie...He looked at the sword, before looking at Andre.

"He-he tried to kill you?" He stammered. "No way! He wouldn't do that!"

"Daniel..." Serenity spoke up gently. He turned to her, the female Angel's eyes were filled with sympathy. "...whatever reason your brother may have for doing it...the Angels are obviously telling the truth" Daniel began to feel like he was about to cry. No way, his brother couldn't be a traitor.

"But why would he--!" Daniel was cut off by Abby and looked at her. He was grateful that she was coming to his defense, but...he was still in shock. He found it very hard to believe that his brother betrayed them. His brother was always the hero.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"It was a bit painful to speak of at the time, deary," Loki stated. "It still is. We had trusted Roderick once. Until he began showing signs of aggressiveness toward the younger Angels. Still, we didn't believe he would out right betray us until it had happened..." His wounds were feeling better as he stepped beside Claire and placed a hand on her shoulder. He looked at Daniel. "He became a Demon and left us."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

"Roderick is a big meany who has no respect for others." stated Sherry as she crosses her arms over her chest. Sherry however she knew that the best course of action was to agree with the others. especially since the day that witch tried to kill her after trying to take Claire's place. "And the demon he joined is named Hades, Hades sent several minions toward us and one of them tried to kill me after taking Claire's place. the minion also turn her in to an orange cat." said Sherry. Abby started giggling about the orange cat thing, and Sherry noticed Claire smiling at her.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

Claire looks at Abby " It took several weeks to finally stop coughing up fur balls." she stated as Abby laughs some more. "At the time it wasn't funny, anyway Roderick is a monster that shouldn't be given any leniency." she said, which Abby stops laughing and looks at her mother. "So until he can prove to us he isn't a threat. we will be keeping an eye out on you." she said and interrupts Abby who tried to convince them again. "He has to earn our trust, and show us that he is nothing like his brother. So Abby there is not the time to argue about it." she said calmly. Claire smooths her hand into Loki's, the truth right now is the fact that she is absolutely scared. Selene as Lucian would put it has waken a monster who also wants them dead. Claire looks at Selene "Why did you have to wake Viktor?" she asks as she gave her this concern look on her face. Selene glances at her as she stayed leaning against the train's interior wall with her arms crossed over her chest. "Lucian warned you on the truck not to wake him and for good reason." she said looking at the vampire.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out