• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

Selene glares at Kraven "tell me, did Umbrella bought you out or are you just a power hungry b*****d who has no boundary of betrayal." she said crossing her arms over her chest. and by the way of his expression she is right about him.

User Image
User Image

HAZAMA

Hazama didn't like the feeling of this place, and it only made him want to leave more. He could feel his anticipation to let loose on his possible enemies, but it would compromise everything. He twirled his knife and left the prune alone, taking one glance back at him as his eyes alit yellow once more. He needed to talk to Selene. He made his way to her room and took notice of Kraven. He sighed on the inside and strolled past him. "Is Selene around by any chance?" He asked, his back turned to Kraven.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Kraven

"Mark my words you will start seeing things my way." he said as he allowed his guards to close her door and lock it. and looks at Soren "No one comes through this door, understand I can't have my future queen running off with those pathetic people." he said coldly and turns to hazama glaring at him. "She is no longer your concern." he hissed as he leaves the area.
User Image

HAZAMA

Hazama looked back at him just as he hissed and glared deep into his soul. Whether Kraven saw it or not wasn't of his concern. "Thanks for the information." He said in a mocking tone. He turned to the door and sighed out loud this time. Things always had to be complicated. He decided to leave it for now and come back when the position wasn't so hot. He made his way off down the hall and rounded the corner. Things seemed to be heating up around the mansion.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Rayne

Rayne is about to pass Hazama, "Hi, the rat sucking son of b***h has decided to cause harm to Selene. by the way escaping with the military truck will be a no go since I had Lucian and his band of Lycans escape with it. So we need to find another escape route by the way. I'm trying to alert everyone about the news that Selene is in deep trouble. I never thought I would be saving a full blooded vampire especially one that I no longer hate." she said before walking away.
User Image

HAZAMA

"Wait....What?' He asked as he turned and trailed behind her. "Then why don't we just get Selene and go already?" He asked, cutting her off. "This place is getting hotter by the minute and staying here is far too dangerous now. I'm sticking with you for now, cause I'm really not the fighting type." He lied, a smirk on his face.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Rayne

"well that is why we are heading to get Loki, he can reach everyone with his mind and Claire can kick Vampire a**, She certainly defeated me and Selene when we were arguing 17 years ago." she said Looking at the guard guarding Selene's door. 'Yeah my harpoon and blades can take care of him later.' she thought as she heads down the hall.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Nancy frowns at the fact that Selene is under house arrest and is sentence to death. or at least she is hearing from the vampire gossip that is plaguing the mansion. she went to Tony's lab to find Tony and when she got there she noticed Natasha there as well. "Sorry to interrupt Tony, Natasha. but We have a serious problem." she stated as she interrupts them. She notices Natasha blinking at her.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

{I could be your lover, your sister, your brother, your father, your mother...or simple the guy next door...}

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I already finished." Armen stated, dutifully. He knew that when his father said to do his chores, he better do them as quickly as possible. "Now, I'm keeping up my training. I'll see you later father." He began heading over to the garden, thinking of driving the vampires into a frenzie. Seeing how his father had yet to see his mother give birth to him, Armen was sure Sebastian actually wanted to catch up. He'd rather not. His father will discover every attribute of him when he is born and besides. He wasn't the type to open up to anyone, especially family.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{...I am Doppelganger. }

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Commander

Jane Shepard

Jane's theme

Jane looks at Loki and rubs the back of her neck "This is only my first encounter with the zombies. but its not all that surprising the Alliance outlawed bio weapons for a good reason, Why do I get the feeling Some one made those zombies?" she asks as she crosses her arms.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Claire sighs looking at the commander "Well your not wrong, Umbrella managed to go through the portals as well, Their the reason for the T virus that some how reanimated the dead." she said and notice Jill frowning at what she said because she knew she is right.

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

"I love to see you squirm and cry...

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Michael pouted, before he complied. Stupid female angel had to go and ruin his morning. He smiled when the kissed him on the lips and he deepened the kiss. Stroking his fingers into his hair, he pulled Andre closer to him. He could hear Serenity gasp in shock and couldn't help but smile at that. It wasn't everyday you saw a sight like this. He pulled back, so Andre could speak to her, before he looked at the Angel's friend. She looked utterly shocked.

"You're in love with him?! How did that happen?!" She asked.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

...it makes me feel at home"

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Captain David Anderson

"Umbrella? is that a corrupted company of some sort?" he asks, and Notices Claire, Jill and the cop nod. "hmm, then so we have a corrupt company that loves to play god. Sounds like they need to be put out of business." he said crossing his arms as he watches Shepard nod in agreement.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Cakes sound yummy!" Daniel said, with a smile. He treaded over to Antoine, but tripped onto the crack of the door and knocked over a stand of trays in his fall. "I'm fine!!...ow..." He sat up and looked at the mess he made. A frown curved his lips. He messed up again. "Sorry!" He began picking up the metal trays, after he sat-up-right the metal cart that was holding them, and placed them back to where they were.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Earl Ciel Phantomhive

User Image
User Image

Ciel stops playing cards and walks up to the people talking, "We have been basically trapped in this mansion because the zombies seem to linger in the forest of the Carpathian mountains." he stated. He notices Rayne and hazama come in to the room.

✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out