Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

User Image

Jill looks at Loki " The United States government has issued a nuke to the city to sterilizes it. there was no other option to prevent those things from wondering the entire globe. and I haven't said any thing because I only saw you in a comic book. you were branded as a villian, even after Thanos control. But seeing how Claire tamed the beast, I don't see you as a threat, Chris on the other hand might disapprove of having his sister falling in love with a fictional character of our realm. but since your not part of our realm your ok in my book and it might take a while for Chris to come around when he finds out. by the way I will have to tell him eventually when I get the chance too." she said as she crosses her arm. "But Loki when you do meet Chris don't take offense he just sees you a villian of the comics. Not this real life you, eventually he'll come around." she said.

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
~ S E B A S T I A N xx M I C H A E L I S ~

THE CAPABLE BUTLER OF EARL CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~

Sebastian laughed as he looked at the people and then smirked as he patted the arm of his son and then looked forward and then smirked as he snapped and sent an illusion of Amelia sitting on a tree branch and then looked at him

"well it was really good and i am very proud," he said and chuckled "But shouldnt you be doing your chores?"

Sebastian looked at his son with a raised eyebrow waiting for his answer.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Kraven

2 Hours have past as one of the guards approach Kraven "my lord, lord Viktor has awaken." he said, Kraven looks up at the guard "What! How can that be?!" he shouted "I believe we have a traitor among us sir." said the guard and he leads kraven to the crypt. Kraven rubs his neck nervously as he passes Tony's lab. Kraven enters the crypt and in shock and horror. The guard is right Viktor is away as he watches the old vampire sit down on the marble stone thrown before him. Kraven gulps at the sight of him and watches the guard leave them alone.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Viktor glares at Kraven as he still felt a little weak from his long rest, "Kraven, I have been hearing some disturbing things. While I have been asleep, this coven has grown weak, decadent. perhaps I should of left someone else in charge of my a fairs." he said in anger. and slipped back into Selene's memories. " Still her memories are so chaotic, no sense of time." he said as he sits on his thrown.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Kraven

'Her memories? s**t Selene woke him... damn it why?' he thought to himself. "I not sure who woke you up my lord or why but I soon find out." he said in anger and fear.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

"you mean until you find her." he said watching kraven nodding his head. "You must let her come to me, we have much to discuss Selene and I." he said still watching her memories.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Kraven

"I'll fetch a steward to help you my lord you need of rest." he said trying to convince him to return to his slumber. Kraven hoped that Viktor would agree to it, but unfortunately he did not.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

"No, what you will do is summon Marcus." he said in a hiss. and watches kraven look at the ground for a few minutes before looking up at him.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Kraven

"But Marcus still slumbers my lord, the council members will be arriving tomorrow night of the awaken of Marcus. Not you my lord, you've been awaken a full head of schedule." he said, He could see the anger in his eyes, the same look he seen when any vampire betrays the covens or break the covens' rules. Kraven did not like being here even more so.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

"Send for Selene I need to talk to her now." he barked at him and Kraven nods and quickly leaves the crypt. As Viktor cooperates the blood into his viens feeling better and better with every passing hour.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Kraven

Kraven heads for Selene's room as he pulls out his cell phone and dials a number. "our plan as been change since one of our vampire guards has intervene, when the train comes blow it to kingdom come." he said quietly out of ear shot and heads up the stair case.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Albert Wesker

Albert wesker hangs up his phone and looks at Hades "It seems the vampire we negotiated with is run in to a huge bump in the road, so its now down to explosives. Maybe this will get Chris' attention. if not I'll just be glade to watch the fireworks as we continue to spread this outbreak." he said as he laughs evilly. Wesker sets the charges and waits for the train to arrive at any minute.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Hades

Hades' theme

"hmm, fine I'll send the Nemesis creature to the estate that the group has been staying at to make things even more interesting it will most definately keep the guards busy. in the mean time I have other plans to set in motion." he said and disappears from Wesker's sight.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Kraven

Kraven enters Selene room slams a book on her desk to get her attention, "How could you do this to me I had plans for us." he said in anger. he watches Selene getting up from her chair and yet she had not expression towards his banter.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

"There is no us." she hissed back, this is the real reason she never liked him. He always assumed she loved him, which has gone beyond annoyance. Obviously he'll never get it through his thick skull that she never saw him that way because he is a slimy jerk face the can see spit.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces