• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

click the picture and you will hear my theme

User Image

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Serenity came in and looked at Katherine sadly. None of this was suppose to happen at all and now she couldn't stop feeling the heavy weight of the guilt what has she done? She knelt down beside Katherine and Sebastian.

"I am so sorry for your lost," She stated in absolute sympathy, placing a hand on the Reaper's shoulder. It was official. She was going to take whatever punishment that came of this after what she had done. When this was all over, she'll beg the council to make things right.

User ImageUser Image
My male form (though I consider myself a woman)

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Selene

Selene enters the building which also looks empty, "This place looks like a paradise of a sort." said Selene. " keep an eye out for enemies, as I search the computers for information." she said as she approach the computer.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

I, Grell Sutcliff,

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Grell smiled as she woke up and looked at Severus's sleeping face. She couldn't possibly be any happier. A man had actually accepted her for what she was and if this was a dream, she didn't want to wake up. Happily, Grell wrapped her arms around Severus's torso and snuggled closer to him, her face turning a pink hue. It was so fantastic and so unreal at the same time, Grell was afraid it was all just a dream. Her having surgery, becoming a woman and everything including meeting Severus. It was all she could do not to say something too stupid and mushy sounding.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Am a woman now!

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
William's Theme
User Image

User Image

"All Shinigamis must follow the rules!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

﹁□□✎☑✍☠﹁□□﹁□□﹁□□﹁□□﹁□□﹁□□☠﹁□□✎☑✍

William frowned at Selene's words and held his Death Scythe at the ready. He wasn't sure what could be out there, but the Humans were higher priorities than he when it came to protection. The reaper wasn't as frail as Humans were and they were more liable to get into danger's path. Looking around as he followed Selene out of the drop shuttle. Luckily there were no enemies nearby. Upon her orders William nodded and took the position of the look out, keeping his ears open and his focused on any and every thing that moved.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Honestly, there's a reason why we have them..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Selene

Selene check the information "it looks like Cerberus wasrounding up humans... interesting." said Selene. "we better move." she said as she readies herself to move.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~o~ My Characters ~o~

For Antoine:

Antoine silently followed his wife watching over her back just in case something happened.

For Sebastian:

Sebastian looked at Jean when he said that and then looked at him and smiled as he ttook hole of her chin and then lifted it

"Katherine, we wil have our children back, you must believe it cann be so, you know where i will be in 1888, we will meet," said Sebastian

For Jean:

Jean looked apologetic, and then looked away and then sighed, he would wipe out the memories of the children and make them born again, he sighed as he pressed a hand on his pocket where the souls were and left the place, hoping he would join his lover again

For Severus:

Severus woke up to feel Grell move and he smiled,

"Did you have a nice sleep?" hhe asked and looked at her with a smile

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Selene

Selene finds a room with another message from Miranda, "This Miranda lawson, This is a cerberus base leave now. my father is helping the create brutal experiments." Selene sighs. "it seems this Miranda is giving us a trail of bread crums, so to speak." said Selene as she moves forward. "lets hope these bread crums lead us to Shepard." she said.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
William's Theme
User Image

User Image

William's frown deepened. Could this Miranda person really be trusted? He didn't understand who she was and they were relying on her. It just didn't suit comfortably for him. Hopefully Shepard was all right as this was the only thing they had to go on.

"Hopefully her 'crumbs' won't lead us into a trap." He stated his fear out loud as he continued following Selene.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

click the picture and you will hear my theme

User Image

Serenity watched Katherine hug Sebastian and knew she hoped so much for Sebastian to be right. Which he will be if the council decides on the fate of these two as fairly as she would have. She looked over to Jean.

"Once this is all over, we're going to need you to call the council of Heaven here, okay?" She asked.

User ImageUser Image
My male form (though I consider myself a woman)

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

I, Grell Sutcliff,

Grell smiled at Severus before snuggling closer to him.

"A beautiful one," She stated with smile. "How about you? Did you have any nice dreams at all?" With her finger she began drawing circles on his chest.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Am a woman now!

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~o~ My Characters ~o~

For Antoine:

Antoine followed, silently agreeing with willliam, as they walked to where these "bread crumbs led"

For Sebastian:

Sebastian stayed and comforted his lover, whome he really wanted to marry, and was planning to do so.

"Ktherine, everything wil be fine, kean said they werent dead, we will see them again," said Sebastian

For Jean:

Jean turned to look at Serenity and shook his head.

I'm only heaven and hel's servant, i only judge souls, of those whose books of life has ended, i believe its you who could call them here," said Jean to Serenity. "Or we could call them together, whichever you prefer."

He walked on waiting for Serenty's anwert

For Severus:

Severus smiled as he hugged her

"I had a nice sleep as well," he said. "I am glad i found you."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Selene

Selene finds some videos on Cerberus turning the humans into mindless husk. "s**t." she mutters under her breath. And moves forward before finding another message "This is Miranda Lawson, If the Normandy can hear this message, I want you to know that I found Commander Shepard. She's a bit weak from blood lose, She is able to pull a trigger, but we can't move quickly enough. The illusive man has tried to use her blood for his experiments, but failed before commiting suicide." said Miranda's message. "Miranda we should go find your sister Oriana first and then worry about leaving the... facility." stated Shepard in the message.

"That does sound like Shepard." Selene as she picked up her speed.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
William's Theme
User Image

User Image

William blinked and charged after Selene. Shepard is still alive! They would have to hurry to make sure that she stayed that way. He kept a look out for anything that might come their way.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Selene

Selene moves quickly toward a room and opens the door to find Miranda pointing a gun at her own father who has Oriana hostage. While Shepard has taken cover behind a desk. "Drop your weapon Mr. Lawson." demanded Shepard as she noticed that William and Selene arrive. "you think of me a fool... Commander. your not in the type of position to make any type of demands." said Mr. Lawson. "She's not but I am." said Selene "Please, don't let him take my sister." said Miranda.

"all I've doing is saving my research and my property that is rightfully mine." said Mr. Lawson. "She is a person not your property!" Miranda hissed. "I suggest you release the girl human." said Selene "I don't think so I been searching for her for years." said Mr. Lawson.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Forced to stay on the path she had decided to from the beginning..."

User Image

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she nodded, before wrapping her arms around him. She had to believe, it would be something to help her keep going when Sebastian isn't around. Soon she pulled herself to her feet and looked at Jean.

"What's going to happen now?" She choked out through her tears.

User ImageUser Image
"...she awaits to be reunited with her love once more."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas