cause after falling out you always leave me feeling paper thin. 1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 >

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

██████████ c ██████████ c ██████████ c ██████████ c ██████████ c ██████████ c
                                xxxxxxxx LAUNCH Y : OUR ASSAULT⊹ NOW⇣ xxiii
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ◞TAKE IT❜ ×EASY
                                xxxxxxxxx RIPPING THROUGH LIKE A MISSILE RIPPING THROUGH LIKE A MISSILE RIPPING THROUGH LIKE A MISSILE RIPPING THROUGH LIKE A MISSILE RIPPING THROUGH LIKE A MISSILE RIPPING THROUGH LIKE A MISSILE
                                xxxxxxxxx RIPPING THROUGH LIKE A MISSILE RIPPING THROUGH LIKE A MISSILE RIPPING THROUGH LIKE A MISSILE RIPPING THROUGH LIKE A MISSILE RIPPING THROUGH LIKE A MISSILE RIPPING THROUGH LIKE A MISSILE
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXxx A x N x D∥xx I x T x ; x S xx OiViEiR↓。

User Image

After Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko created Republic city, the world was in a state of bliss and peace. The nations all got along, and the urban lifestyle of Republic City held a safe culture suitable for all those who wanted to get away from their rural homelands. All was well- the war was over and no harm came to the now repopulating Airbenders.

It was only a matter of time before Avatar Aang passed away, but the world lived on without him. Because of Aang, the world was a safer and better place. The people could rest in peace because of the change he brought; and while everyone was sad to see him go, they welcomed the new avatar, a Waterbender by the name of Pippa, with open arms.

But of course, all peace must end. A new problem rose up from the ashes- something people have secretly been thinking about for ages. "Why do the benders have all the power? Why do non-benders get walked all over?" The non-benders were angry that they, and their families, didn't get the same privileges that benders got. And thus, the equalists were born.

Rumor has it that the equalists have a leader that can permanently remove a person's bending powers- a skill that only the Avatar was known to have. This rumor has scared benders and non-benders alike. Will it change the way we think? The way we live? Who knows what will happen if the benders are taken away. Change has always been something humans have feared, but the equalists plan on changing everything. The last two months have been especially frightening for the benders of the world, what with the equalists sending several letters to the Avatar with threats to capture and kill all of her loved ones unless she hands herself over to the equalists- but the benders have a plan to take down the equalists... Or, more like an idea of what they should do. But no matter, none of the benders intend to let the world fall to ruins by this new group that's threatening humanity. The Avatar, or anyone else for that matter, won't get their powers stripped from them anytime soon.

The unofficial war between benders and nonbenders has begun.

ooc | profile thread

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

* FIRST, PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OF THE CHARACTERS FROM LEGENDS OF KORRA DO NOT EXIST IN THIS ROLEPLAY. WHILE THE EQUALISTS AND THEIR LEADER ARE STILL PART OF THE PLOT, THERE IS A DIFFERENT AVATAR AND A WHOLE NEW CAST. KORRA, MAKO, AND COMPANY WILL NOT BE PART OF THE ROLEPLAY. CHARACTERS FROM AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER DO EXIST AND ARE PART OF THE PLOT, BUT NO CHARACTERS SHOULD BE RELATED TO THEM IN ANYWAY.

✶ GENERAL┆ xxifollow the gaia ToS, don't cyber or do anything that would ban us, etc etc etc. i really shouldn't have to go over these, y'know? some things that you NEED TO KNOW, though, is that you are NOT allowed to ignore people! in the ooc, in the main thread, everywhere! none of that, y'here? i've been in too many roleplays where someone was ignored, so they just dropped it and never came back because no one would talk to them. it sucks not only for that person, but the roleplay as a whole because it means we lose a really, really awesome roleplayer! so just don't do it, okay? if i see any of that going on, i will call you out on it. it's okay for you to be like, "sorry, i'm kind of busy right now so i'm just replying to so-and-so!" because i totally understand that. just don't ignore anyone without a good cause, okay? another thing that we all should know is that you shouldn't godmod/godmode or any of that annoying crap that just ruins it for everyone. if you need to move a character around because you've been stuck since they're on hiatus or something, go ahead! and when battle time comes, we'll figure something out. besides that though, be sure to message other people before moving their characters around c:

✶ LITERACY┆ xxinow that we've got that annoying stuff over with, i'm just going to say this now. this is a lazy advanced literate roleplay. if you can't write at least four decent paragraphs on a daily basis, then i'd suggest not joining this. o: being lazy though, means slacking. and since i've probably scared away the semi-lits, i'd like to now say that i am fine with two-three paragraphs on a lazy day. c: but you are DEFINITELY welcome to write more! write to your hearts content, okay? 8D just know that i, personally, am not going to write over like five or six paragraphs on a daily basis.

✶ APPLYING┆ xxithis is the part you all probably skipped to, huh. = u= the reservations and profiles are going to be niiceee and easy, so don't even worry about those! just make sure you title your reservation pm's your characters role and the profile pm's your characters name~ you have seven days to finish filling out your profile to send it to me after you send in your reserve. after that, i'll give you a twelve-hour leeway to see if you're going to message me or not-- then afterwards, i'm reopening the spot. if you want to reapply for that spot again after you lose it, you're welcome to do so! just realize that my credibility for you will probably falter a little bit after that ; u; if you'd like to reserve a character without filling out the form first, i'm totally okay with that! c: just make sure you title the pm correctly and send your samples along with the role and gender you're making your character!

✶ CHARACTERS┆ xxiDON'T MAKE A SUE. GOD DAMN. i needed to get that out. |8 not all girls are nice and cute and adorable with an affinity for cooking and sweets and baking and arts and s**t. okay? i mean, i've made characters like that, too. i still do! but when EVERY girl in a roleplay is like that, it just gets a bit overrated, you know? i want some diversity with your characters! i'm sure there are some benders who are totally for the equalists, and some non-benders who are against it! maybe your bender even totally sucks at bending anyways, and wouldn't mind getting their powers taken away. you see where i'm getting at? that being said, sob stories ≠ original. i'm okay with some sad stories and what not, but please don't give every character a reason to be depressed okay? ; u;

✶ ACTIVITY┆ xxii understand that there's school and SAT's and stuff coming up, so i'm okay with like, one or two posts a week. c: we all have lives outside of gaia- and s**t happens! just make sure you pm me before you disappear alright? i'd also really prefer if anyone posted in the ooc on a daily basis <3 it's totally awkward when you roleplay without getting to know your partners, SO EVERYONE TALK ALRIGHT. <3

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx STUBBORN xxx TRUSTING xxx ADVENTUROUS x
                                                            ♛; PIPPA i RAMONE xxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the avatar | 16 | female | water nation | #CD9282 | BAMF in a jumper

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx SOCIAL xxx FLIRTATIOUS xxx EASYGOING x
                                                            ♛; SHEN i WOO xxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx big brother | 19 | male | republic city | steel blue | f a t e d REDEMPTION

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx RECKLESS xxx FOOLHARDY xxx SINCERE x
                                                            ♛; CRAY i TRUNDE xxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the best friend | 18 | male | water nation | #6495ED | Ame no Tegami

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx THOUGHTFUL xxx CAREFUL xxx PROTECTIVE x
                                                            ♛; DAL i MYUNG xxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the shield | 17 | female | republic city | 83AF9B | sunshine civalization

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx wise xxx peaceful xxx hot-headedx
                                                            ♛; YONSEN i TSERINGxxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the air nomad | 19 | female | air nation | #9F0310 | EMPYSAUR

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx CHARMING xxx DECEPTIVE xxx RUTHLESS x
                                                            ♛; LANHUA i FENG xxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the ex-equalist | 18 | female | earth nation | #b0b19f | fading_death66blah

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx CHARMING xxx COMEDIC xxx RELIABLE x
                                                            ♛; KAEL i JONAH xxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx fire probender | 18 | male | republic city | #997755 | x2pistolkind

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx CONFIDENT xxx UNRESTRAINED xxx CUNNING x
                                                            ♛; NIALL i FAOLAN xxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the earth probender | 19 | male | republic city | #6c281d | Little Ame Night

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx INTUITIVExxx WHIMSICALxxx GENUISx
                                                            ♛; AMEi BENNETTxxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx The Water ProBender | 17 | Female | Republic City | Teal | AqwaGaurdian

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx DRIVEN xxx POSSESSIVE xxx DISTANT x
                                                            ♛; CAESAR i FINCHxxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the equalist leader | 35 | male | republic city | #3A5894 | fenrisulfr in flames

User Image
                                                            xxxxxxvolatilexxx industrious xxx honorable x
                                                            ♛; VALERIA i FINCH xxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx leader's daughter | 18 | female | republic city| indigo | Dragon the Revolutionary

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx CHILDISH xxx SHORT-TEMPERED xxx NEEDY x
                                                            ♛; CASSIUS i FINCH xxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the leader's son | 16 | male | republic city | #546d8b | BAMF in a jumper

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx PROTECTIVE xxx PLAYFUL xxx HONESTx
                                                            ♛; ARIELLAi TALONxxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the daughter's bodyguard | 19 | female | republic city | #670820 | ihr geheimnis

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx TRICKSTER xxx NONCHALANT xxx INDEPENDENT x
                                                            ♛; SAI i ALERS xxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the son's bodyguard | 23 | male | fire nation - republic city | #B22222 | Ame no Tegami

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx RESPECTFULxxx DECEPTIVExxx PLAYFULx
                                                            ♛; JAYDEN i SOUNGxxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx The right hand man| twenty-three | Male| republic city | #659EC7 | Decomposing shadow

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx PENSIVE xxx COMPLEX xxx WANDERER x
                                                            ♛; JUNIPER i HARP xxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the strategist | twenty seven | male | water nation | #625159 | marionette tears

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx PLAYFUL xxx LAID - BACK xxx SHAMELESS x
                                                            ♛; NAZAIRE i UZELL xxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the chi blocker | twenty - one | male | earth nation | #A30006 | keiko503

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx QUIET xxx HATEFUL xxx ENIGMATIC x
                                                            ♛; SILASi AVCIxxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the equalist firebender | nineteen | male | fire nation | #593F42 | ihr geheimnis

User Image
                                                            xxxxxx COMPOSED xxx CHARMING xxx UNYIELDING x
                                                            ♛; SHEI i JIN xxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxx the equalist earthbender | twenty four | male | republic city | #599459 | lbl_flamesi

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

LINK TO FULL SIZED IMAGE OF CHARACTER GOES HERE
                                            [size=5][color=white]xxxx[/color][size=8]❖ [color=white]xx[/color] ADJECTIVE [color=white]xxx[/color] ADJECTIVE [color=white]xxx[/color] ADJECTIVE [color=white]x[/color] ❜[/size]
                                            [size=16]♛; F[u]IRSTNAME [color=white]i[/color] LASTNAME [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/u] [/size]
                                            [size=8.5][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color] role | age | gender | nation (ex. fire nation, republic city) | postcolor | username[/size]
                                            [/size]

[imgleft]http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt13/LMAOlizz/PROS.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [b][size=18][color=white]xxxx[/color] FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/size][/b]
                                            [size=7][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] the role[/size][list][list][list][list]
                                            [size=5][size=11] █ NICKNAMES♛;[color=white]xi[/color][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
                                            [size=11] █ GENDER♛;[color=white]xi[/color][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
                                            [size=11] █ AGE♛;[color=white]xi[/color][/size] [size=9]here (spelled out)[/size]
                                            [size=11] █ AFFILIATION♛;[color=white]xi[/color][/size] [size=9]equalist/liberators[/size]
                                            [size=11] █ ROLE♛;[color=white]xi[/color][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
                                            [size=11] █ SEXUALITY♛;[color=white]xi[/color][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
                                            [size=11] █ NATIONALITY♛;[color=white]xi[/color][/size] [size=9]here[/size]

[size=12.5][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] POSITIVE ADJ [color=white]xi[/color]⋄[color=white]ix[/color] POSITIVE ADJ [color=white]xi[/color]⋄[color=white]ix[/color] POSITIVE ADJ [color=white]xi[/color]⋄[color=white]ix[/color] POSITIVE ADJ [/size]
                                            [size=12.5][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] NEGATIVE ADJ [color=white]xi[/color]⋄[color=white]ix[/color] NEGATIVE ADJ [color=white]xi[/color]⋄[color=white]ix[/color] NEGATIVE ADJ [color=white]xi[/color]⋄[color=white]ix[/color] NEGATIVE ADJ [/size]
                                            [size=12.5][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [b]LIKE[/b] [color=white]xi[/color]⋄[color=white]ix[/color] [b]LIKE[/b] [color=white]xi[/color]⋄[color=white]ix[/color] [b]LIKE[/b]
                                            [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [i]DISLIKE[/i] [color=white]xi[/color]⋄[color=white]ix[/color] [i]DISLIKE[/i] [color=white]xi[/color]⋄[color=white]ix[/color] [i]DISLIKE[/i][/size][/size]
                                            [size=12.5][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [u]FEAR[/u]: HERE[/size]
                                            [list][list][list][list][list][size=8.5]
                                            short bio goes here. start a new line (press enter) at the end of this line. RIGHHHTTTTTTT NOW
                                            short bio goes here. start a new line (press enter) at the end of this line. RIGHHHTTTTTTT NOW
                                            [/size]
                                            [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

♚: january, february, march, april, may | 16th, june, july, august , september, october, november, december
                                            ♚: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday
                                            ♚: warm, hot, sunny, overcast, cool, chilly cloudy, clear, scorching, lightly snowing, raining
                                            ♚: morning, mid-morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening, midnight, early morning

current events:
                                                yesterday, a rally was held by the avatar in republic city to address the equalist issue with the benders
                                                of the city. during the meeting, the probenders and an ex-equalist (who was persuaded by a friend
                                                of hers) offered to help the avatar stop the equalists. it is now a day later, and the liberators are
                                                just beginning to wake up from an exhausting day. what they don't know though, is that the equalists
                                                planted a bomb inside the hotel that the liberators were staying in. the bomb has just exploded
                                                and chaos is unfolding. quick, liberators- get out of the building before it collapses and get to safety!
                                                better stick with a strong partner as well, because the equalists are stationed around the building
                                                looking for someone close to the avatar that they can kidnap.

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas