Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Otaku

User Image

I'd like to welcome you to...
Ryu-Gami Island.

This island was once known for its massive festivals, traditional ways, and the mountain that was said to cure the ill and save even the darkest souls. But now in the modern day, this little island off the coast of Japan hardly gets any outside visitors do to the island's colorful history or that it is no longer fond of outsiders.

_-__-__-__-__-_

How does that old saying go, Ah yes....
"Nothing is Free"...
"Everything come at a price"
These sayings are very true here on Ryu-Gami.
The mountain in the center of the island was said to hold the power to cleanse the soul and cure those who are near death. Legend or not, people had believed this to be a true gift from their Deity. The people of Ryu-Gami would do anything to pay back to their Deity and to keep their gift going, even at the cost of lives. This duty of protecting the gift and performing the necessary rituals are held by the Head Family, Kikuchi (In the past).

Even in the islands lore, it is stated that if these rituals are not held, doom will befall the island and those that have been touched by the healing hands of the mountain.

Is it a real curse? You may ask, or just silly folklore?

_-__-__-__-__-_

This story follows a few people, whom are on the island or traveling to it.

1. The Mysterious Island Girl *Taken
A local on Ryu-Gami, she runs a small inn close to the docks.
She seems to know a lot about the island and it's lore. The girl also offers a service to find lost objects and people on the island.

2. College Run Away *Taken
A young girl who attends college and lives with her older brother.
The girl contains somewhat of a tragic past, as her parents died and she witnessed her boyfriend get stabbed to death.
----
She is now heading to the island in search of her brother who is with a research group.

3. Heroic Detective *Taken
A man who has seen many tragedies in his line of work.
His top case is the stabbing of his nephew. He is searching for his nephew's girlfriend.
On his search he asked a Reporter to help snoop. She got him the necessary info.
----
He heads to the island to capture the run away girl.

4. The Hurt Researcher *Taken
A young man who is part of a research group that's studying the mountain's history and property. He was found hurt on the outskirts of town, and was taken in by the girl who is running the inn.
----
He doesn't remember anything that happened or where the other researchers are.

Toxic Otaku

User Image

1. I don’t care about good spelling, or super amazing grammar. But I do care about post length. No one liners, you must write at least 2 paragraph .
2. Another thing to note while we are talking about posts, Make them pretty….
With colors and all that jazz.

3. I don’t care about swearing.
4. Romance and Drama are very much wanted.
5. I will not tolerate ignorance, so just play nice.
6. I am the Goddess of this roleplay, I can add more rules if I need too.
7. Pm me (xXSucidexdollYXX) your profile titled "Crimson Butterfly” and put a wahmbulance somewhere so I know you read the rules.
8. No god modding . No auto hitting, no controlling other people's characters, no invincibility, none of this, I will not have it. YOU WILL GET HURT!?! Things happen in the world of monsters ><
9. Do not post anything till I let you know your accepted.
10. Post often, do not character freeze someone.
11. If you disappear for a long period of time without saying anything I will boot you out.
12. I will be the only one calling time skips.
13. No killing other characters with out their permission.
14. And lastly do me one big solid… Have fun.

Toxic Otaku

User Image

(Anime Pic)

Name
_____
Occupation
_____
Family
_____
Personality
_____
Past

Toxic Otaku

Toxic Otaku

Toxic Otaku

~~OPEN~~

Ghost Files will be up when first ghost appears.

Please go to Chapter 0, as soon as your ready to post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff