Post 6 Tournament
    Post 7: Profile Skeleton

High-functioning Enthusiast

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
With the local qualifying tournaments and preliminary periods over, the 20th Gunpla Battle World Championship has finally gotten down to its best 16. Due to fan requests during the 18th tournament that their most anticipated matchups never happened, Yajima Trading changed the format in the 19th to great success; Now, everyone fights everyone one-on-one and accrues points: three for a win, two for a draw, and one for a loss, with the person with the most points winning the championship, similar to the preliminary periods.

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Rules

Be here, post, follow gaia tos blah blah. Really most of this should go without saying, but common sense ain't so common anymore so here it is anyway:

●I have a pretty lenient view on godmodding, that being it's kind of okay to assume that if you're walking somewhere with someone, you'll eventually get there. I know some gaians would tear their hair out over that.

●While I do have a stats system to keep your gunpla from being mary-sue, that doesn't mean your characters can be either. That doesn't mean I want anime stereotypes in my rp, either: Make interesting, layered characters that I want to interact with and learn more about. I also don't want to see a cast of really similar characters. Diversity is what makes rp fun! ...That and silliness. I'm a lot more likely to accept tragic pasts if you're openly mocking your character's angst.

●I'm really lazy, so I'm not going to demand a post every single day; I couldn't keep up with that. Once every week is fine, maybe every two if you're super busy. BUT I do expect you to keep up with the ooc. if you've kept someone waiting on you for a few weeks, and there's been no word why, you're getting kicked (if it was a gunpla battle you bailed on, you also lose) OOC posts take like a minute. I don't believe anyone is so busy they can't take a minute to type "sorry guys, super busy with school"

●No special words in the reserve or profile pm titles. Just something along the lines of "gundam build fighter profile" is fine.

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

[Reserved for tourny bracket]

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mechanics

There are six stats forming the core of the stats system: Melee Accuracy, Gunnery Accuracy, Mobility(/Dodge), Melee Damage, Gunnery Damage, and Armor. They all max out at 10. Attacking is done by generating a number between 1 and 10 and multiplying it by the stat. Dodging is the same process. The higher number wins, and the more you beat them by, the better you do. Damage and Armor work exactly the same way; if damage wins, you take a hit, deciding about how bad it should be by how much they beat you by, and if armor wins, they just plink against you, doing little damage--at best slightly crippling a joint if they rolled well to hit. But that's just an example; There's no hard and fast guide to any of the results, so fluff it out however you like.

You may either make a reserve post in the rp with your rolls and then write the post around that or roll in the the ooc.

After each tournament battle you participate in, you gain 2 experience, which you can either spend or save up. The table for spending is as follows:

Raise stat to 1, 2, 3, or 4: 1 exp
    Raise stat to 5, 6, or 7: 2 exp
    Raise stat to 8, 9, or 10: 4 exp
    New/upgraded weapon: 1 exp
    Super mode that lowers stats and raises others: 8 exp
    Super mode that raises stats without lowering others: 12 exp

Reserve gunpla have 2 less experience than the gunpla before it, which sounds confusing so let me give an example: Bob's main gunpla has 10 exp, and his backup has 8, his backup's backup has 6, and his backup's backup's backup has 4. As of right now, start of the roleplay, you technically have no backup gunpla, since you're probably going to be doing the first battle with your main anyway, though you can mention them now, and bring them in later. when they have an amount of experience greater than or equal to 0.

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Profile Skeletons

Profile Skeleton

[u][b]Username:[/b][/u] [Your Gaia username]
[u][b]Name:[/b][/u] [Try and pick something from the character's country of origin, please?]
[u][b]Gender:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age:[/b][/u] [Keep it between 17-20 if you could, but if you want to be different from this, let me know ahead of time as well.]
[u][b]Origin Country:[/b][/u] [Which country is this character representing in the championship?]
[u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u] [Picture -and- brief description please.]
[u][b]Height:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Weight:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Occupation:[/b][/u] [Student, graduate, labor, college, neet, ect.]
[u][b]Biography:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Misc facts:[/b][/u]

Gunpla skeleton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Because ******** you Gary <3

"...nah jk "

[u][b]Gunpla Name and Model Number:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Weapons:[/b][/u] [Your Gunpla's weapons--Consider what your mecha's role is; a long-ranged mecha isn't likely to have an amazing melee weapon, and a close-range mecha wouldn't have a super powerful gun 'just in case'. Also consider how the weapons are wielded and carried - a mecha with two arms can't very well wield four different guns at once, and about how many they have--obvs if you've got like 20 different guns, you're not going to be the fastest]
[b][u]Special Systems:[/b][/u] [Any non-weaponry system, such as the ability to transform, stealth systems and so on. No hyper modes yet]
[u][b]Misc facts:[/b][/u] [Anything else you want to add: where the name came from, which parts it uses, etc.]

[u][b]Stats[/b]:[/u]Your 6 stats. 30 points to spend, 10 is the max to any stat, as that is the best a person can achieve.
[u][b]Melee Accuracy[/b]:[/u] [How accurate your gunpla is in melee]
[u][b]Ranged Accuracy[/b]:[/u] [How accurate your gunpla is at range]
[u][b]Evasion[/b]:[/u]
[u][b]Melee Damage[/b]:[/u]
[u][b]Ranged Damage[/b]:[/u]
[u][b]Armor[/b]:[/u]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers