advencher 0.1037037037037 10.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 225 226 227 > >> >>> »|

Weaver Tyialo
oOo-spike-oOo
Weaver Tyialo
oOo-spike-oOo
Weaver Tyialo

After getting hit into the lake, Tyialo watched Spike shoot a shadow arrow at Zant.

AS the arrow hit him Zant yelled Damn you spike and Tyialo!!!!! then he vanished to his castle
then i helped you out

"Thank you" Tialo says as he is helped ot of the water.

"Zant is weaker right know then before he was destroyed so he will take some time to become stronger' he said

"I've got to be somewhere." Tyialo said, and disappeared in a flash of light.

((see ya guys later, and Happy Thanksgiving!))

((ok see ya Happy Thanksgiving too all of you ^-^))
r.p name: Shadow Hellsing
r.p age: Unknown, Was last known as 16 before she was turn into her form.
r.p gender: female
r.p clan: loner.
r.p weapons: Staff (with her spells, last time she counted it was 1009 spells.), her claws, Sword
r.p blood line traits: The Hellsing blood line.
r.p history: Shadow Hellsing Was (and still >>; ) a Kind creature that roamed the lands of hyrule, she only uses her magic for good. all of this happen right after she was casted out from the village she was born and raised at. after that she set off to find a place to where she belongs. Alot more will revled later on.
r.p picture:User Image
(her eyes dose change color. you got to go look my profile to see what color is what.)
((ok your in ^-^ Happy Thanksgiving))
.: Happy thanks giving to you too and i edited it so you can get what happening on later. :.

Shadow sits in a tree, sound asleep, her staff held to her close as small orbs started to circle around her.
Vext Tamon Shadow
.: Happy thanks giving to you too and i edited it so you can get what happening on later. :.

Shadow sits in a tree, sound asleep, her staff held to her close as small orbs started to circle around them.

spike walks up to the tree were she was sleeping and jumped onto the branch then poked at her to see if see was dead
Fourward got back to fishing. hoping he could get more fishes, wandering about Zant. "can Zant possibly beat Midna in her true form...?" he shook his head out and concentrated on fishing
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow

Shadow sits in a tree, sound asleep, her staff held to her close as small orbs started to circle around them.

spike walks up to the tree were she was sleeping and jumped onto the branch then poked at her to see if see was dead
Her eyes open to a white kind of color to stare at him, the orb stopping in mid place. "May i help you?" she asked.
Vext Tamon Shadow
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow

Her eyes open to a white kind of color to stare at him, the orb stopping in mid place. "May i help you?" she asked.

as she awoke and and siad stop he jumped and fell out of the tree "i thouth you was dead" spike said rubbing his head
poochie619
Fourward got back to fishing. hoping he could get more fishes, wandering about Zant. "can Zant possibly beat Midna in her true form...?" he shook his head out and concentrated on fishing

Spike sat beside him and casted his rod out "whats on your mind fourward" he asked
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow

as she awoke and and siad stop he jumped and fell out of the tree "i thouth you was dead" spike said rubbing his head
She jumps down from the tree, the orbs vanishing. "Just becuz i look like i'm dead dosent mean i'm dead." she says, raising her and her staff comes into her hand.
Vext Tamon Shadow
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow

She jumps down from the tree, the orbs vanishing. "Just becuz i look like i'm dead dosent mean i'm dead." she says, raising her and her staff comes into her hand.

"im sorry" spike said oh by the way im spike takochi"
oOo-spike-oOo
poochie619

Spike sat beside him and casted his rod out "whats on your mind fourward" he asked

"Eh, nothing really, but I was wondering how Zant could've stole the power of the twilight from the full recovered midna..."
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow

"Shadow hellsing from the hellsing blood line." She says.
poochie619
oOo-spike-oOo
poochie619

"Eh, nothing really, but I was wondering how Zant could've stole the power of the twilight from the full recovered midna..."

i have know idea.......do you know minda personly" he asked
Vext Tamon Shadow
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow

"Shadow hellsing from the hellsing blood line." She says.

"huh... your a hellsing ive always wanted to meat one" spike said happly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces