first person shooter 0.081481481481481 8.1% [ 11 ]
i like any game ^-^ 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 15 ]
Who are you........ahhhhh look a buter fly 0.2 20.0% [ 27 ]
advencher 0.1037037037037 10.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]

Heart Giver

User Image

My name is Chaos you won't even know im here or see me coming

Chaos then fliches once more , nobody really saw his real form " ...Fine " then slowly his shapeshifing powers kicks in and he was now human " There.. happy he still was bleeding on the neck and blood was on the coner of his mouth
Make a wish....

Imogen: The Wish Granter

Because you never know who'll answer it.

User Image
Imogen smiled wryly and nods. Knowing he was one of Zant’s, she knew she could not trust him. With that knowledge, she grabbed his hands and kept him trapped beneath her. Using her fox magic she made her weight multiply to where he would not be able to simply shove her off if she wished to go after the girls again. She must stick up for her sex, for if she didn’t who would?

Imogen remembered something else in the taste of his blood and stared down at the young male curiously. “You… are no longer bound?” she asked as she went through his previous words. “If you are no longer bonded to him then why remain in such a state. Why force yourself upon us when you knew I would fight back?” she questioned. She had become morbidly curious.

Heart Giver

User Image

He slightly blushes as the position he was in it was embaress ,Chaos looks to the side " i was afraid...i was afraid he would find me again and if i wasn't doing my job i was afraid he would kill me...and thats why but im not sure if he is alive or not "
Make a wish....

User Image
Imogen noticed his flushed face and smirked. Yes, he was still young if he found their position something to go red about. At his comment Imogen’s face grew grim. “He is indeed still alive. If not we would not have been brought to this world. If he was dead, we would be back at our homes living life the way we are used to.” she said gloomily. “But if you are scared then you should train. You should strengthen yourself so you won’t feel scared. Become stronger so you won’t feel weak.” she encouraged. Imogen felt like she was repeating herself. She must have given the same advice to someone before….

Heart Giver

User Image

Chaos then start to warm up as he started to get anger inside of him , the all of a sudden he snap " its always train train train but that leds to nowere i never get respect from anyone they all hate matter all i do....im a nobody theres no point of me training.. its all the same!!!!!!! " he was painting , then he tries to get out of her grasp but it failed " theres no point of me living " then his eyes lock on the dirt " i just kill people for a living now who whats that in there life...huh " he mummble , he forgot all the blood he lost and how much pain he was in
Make a wish....

User Image
Imogen sighed. The mother in her felt complied to help the boy, but if he was tricking her she would tear him to pieces. Imogen rolled her eyes at his attempt to break free. It only resulted in her pinning his arms down with more pressure. More pain for him. “Training doesn’t always consist of physical strength. There is strength in ones mind and strength in numbers.” she said in a whisper as she smelt blood was still running from the wound she had created. Imogen did not like torturing people, but it didn’t mean she didn’t do it. Lowering her head to his neck, Imogen licked at the wound until most of the blood was gone and her spit was covering the wound; sealing it up quickly. “Don’t think such negative thoughts. It only makes you weaker. Think in a more positive light.” she encouraged while swallowing his blood. Now Imogen knew she had said that before. With that said, she gave the older of the two girls a reproachful look.

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Who's gonna fight for what's right
Who's gonna help us survive
We're in the fight of our lives
And we're not ready to die

nova's eyes quickly. she Jumped a but as she looked up at the girl. The tears were till on her face. Then closed her eyes again nuzzeling the girl. She felt safe with her.

User Image
I'm gonna fight for whats right
I'm gonna to help them survive
and if it kills me tonight
I will be ready to die

Heart Giver

User Image

He even blush more when she lick his neck and notice his wound was healed , his eyes then widing as this happing, he than faints after all Imogen words were said , he then started to dream

Heart Giver

User Image

~Yachi Zazuki~

Yachi then and signs and she started to walk slowly torwards Chaos and Imogen with Nova on her back , she then just notice Nova just nuzzle her she then slightly smiles , then her mind was back at Imogen " what?"
Make a wish....

User Image
When the boy fainted on her, Imogen sighed and rose to her feet. Before answering the older girl she used her fox magic on the wolf Halfling. Roots rose from the ground by the boy’s hands and wove themselves around his arms, binding him to the ground. Imogen did not trust his temper. Turning on the girl, Imogen gave her a reproachful look. “What do you mean by what? Be more specific?” she snapped as a woman her age would at such a question. Minding that she had not introduced herself, Imogen nodded her head towards the girl and gave her name. “I am Imogen of the Kitsune clan. Luck giver and wish granter.” she said formally. “And you are?”

Heart Giver

User Image

~Yachi Zazuki~

Yachi then step back by her temper " My name is Yachi Zazuki well im the the only one in my clan " she then looks down then something came in here mind " i saw a little boy about the same age as this angel and that kind looks like you! and thats wasn't to long ago....i wonder if you guys are the same clan... i felt bad for him all by himself in hyrule... i hope he's ok? poor thing "

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
flare takochi
User Image

Nova opened ehr eyes again looking at then all." I'm nova..." She said softly. Her little wings twiched a bit. She would have told them her clan ,but Flare had told her many times not to tell anyone at all. So she would not.

User Image
I will be ready to die
Make a wish....

User Image
Imogen nodded. The girls must have experienced a traumatic childhood. What a poor thing she must be to have suffered at such a young age. At her comment about seeing another who reminded Yachi of her, Imogen felt complied to tell her the truth. “He is not of my clan. The women of my people have not been able to bare male kits for decades. If this man you speak of reminds you of me, he must be a distant relative. Perhaps one of mixed blood.” she replied. “This one is a wolf Halfling.” she added nudging the only male before them with her big red painted toe. “He is not of my clan. We are fox demons you see. In comparison, we are much descended from the wolf tribe, but we are separate creatures. In reality we are nothing alike other than our shifting abilities.” Imogen was swiftly reminded of her days of a preacher, a mother. When she was young she had had to raise the kits and teach them of their ways. It may have been harsh on her at that time, but it was a fond memory now. When the young angel spoke, Imogen bowed with a smile. "I am in honour of your presence Lady Nova." She would aways relate to those who shared wings such as her.

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

A light smile crossed the angel's face. She looked to the sky." May I draw you a picture?" Her red eyes looked back at the fox demon. Shewas still holding on to the other girls back." and you one too!...but not the bad puppy...till he says sorry..."

User Image
I will be ready to die
Make a wish....

User Image
Imogen smiled fondly at the girl. “I would very much enjoy you drawing me a picture sweet Nova.” At her comment about the male, Imogen had to bark a laugh. “Yes. You mustn’t spoil him until he deserves it.” she agreed with a bemused expression. The little angel was quite amusing; even at her long age when one doesn’t find things as funny as when they were younger.

((Short post. I'm tired. Been at work since five and it's midnight now. XP))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff