i like scary games 0.059259259259259 5.9% [ 8 ]
first person shooter 0.081481481481481 8.1% [ 11 ]
i like any game ^-^ 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 15 ]
Who are you........ahhhhh look a buter fly 0.2 20.0% [ 27 ]
advencher 0.1037037037037 10.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]

Make a wish....

Imogen: The Wish Granter

Because you never know who'll answer it.

User Image
The fox chuckled slightly. “I’m not a cat little one.” The fox spoke in a woman’s voice. Extending her neck, Imogen reached the angel’s hurt wing and licked it. Her saliva could heal any wound. “Sleep child.” the fox instructed once the child’s eyes began to close. Once they were, Imogen shifted into her halfing form and turned her eyes on the older girl. “You can put your weapon away. I mean you or the girl no harm.” she advised and held her hands up defensively. Once hand reached over and positioned the younger one’s wing in a less painful position, and she muttered something under her breath. It was obviously broken.

((Is her wing bleeding?))
User Image
Tezumi looks at her and sighs "y-you ok" he asked in still strggling to walk

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Who's gonna fight for what's right
Who's gonna help us survive
We're in the fight of our lives
And we're not ready to die

"I'm fine..."Her eye would tell him she was lying. she closed her eye. She took out somthign that looked like a colloer and put it around her neck. It was atached to a chain."just in case.." she wispered to her self as her ears twiched and her tail flicked a bit.not even the young girl's sent!"...what if...what if somthign got her?!" the wolf girl started to panic.

Nova's hand had landed lightly on her notebook with seamed to glow when she did.The cover flaped a little bit like somthign was trying to get out.(yes)

User Image
I'm gonna fight for whats right
I'm gonna to help them survive
and if it kills me tonight
I will be ready to die

Heart Giver

User Image

~Yachi Zazuki~

Yachi then knew someting bad was going to happen she kept her hand on the handle of her katana " if your lieing i will scar you for life " then her hand left her katana , and soon as she sees Nova sleeping she quickly pick her up and put her up in her back " now just go eat your leftovers from my griffen " then she looks at Nova and she wonder why her notebook was glowing soon as she touch it " even though im summoner and a warrior plus a demon i never saw that before."

Heart Giver

User Image
User Image
My name is Chaos you won't even know im here or see me coming

Chaos was in the shadows were he saw three people but he sences two other people near by but three was better then two and he had to think of something to get near them then he he sees a dead griffen , he then smirks he then wispers " perfect " then he got on his hands and knees he shapeshift into a wolf and walks to the griffen and starts taking pieces of meat and the swallowed the meat and kept watch on the three people , he than smells blood on one of the pepole which was the little angel , then theres alittle problem his wolf insteaks weren't gone so he attracted to the fresh blood then his wolf body was drawing to the fresh meat then he slowly starts walking near them growling with blood on his muzzle
Make a wish....

User Image Imogen looks towards the older girl and smirks. “I would love to see you try...” she mused. What she saw of the little angel did not surprise her. In her long lifespan, Imogen found that many things that used to surprise her only gave her mild amusement.When the girl commented about her dead griffin, Imogen nodded. Something triggered her senses, and Imogen’s head shot towards the dead best. When she spotted a wolf, Imogen watched it warily. When it started to approach them growling Imogen knew what it was after. Quickly shifting into her fox form, she snarled at the wolf and blocked the girls with her wings. ‘Don’t even try it, mutt!’ she growled in the males head.

Heart Giver

User Image
User Image

Chaos then smirks contuned to walk torward them " oh why not....im a good boy and a good boy should get a present " he said back into the her mind , his tail was wagging wildly cause of course he was excited but he contunes to growl

Heart Giver

User Image

~Yachi Zazuki~

Yachi gasps as she saw another wolf but this seem not to be friendly , then soon as Imogen wing was infrount of them she stay clam but again she put her hand on the handle of katana but not out of its case

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Somthing like a paw was poing out under the cover page. long black claws They looked like a tiger of some swort, but... not. It looked like a black and white drawing,but 3-D.[/color=lightblue]"....go away...bad puppy..." Shp.

User Image
I will be ready to die

Heart Giver

User Image
User Image

Chaos then heard Nova voice he growled more and stop in his tracks he looks like in the mood to pounce on the fox first then after her then the two girls " yes im in a bad mood and thats who i am... and thirsty for blood " his shackle collar shack when his paws dig into the ground more " and yes i use to belong to someone until he died but roomers says he came back to life but i never seem him...i think you know who the person is " he smirks more
Make a wish....

User Image
“Zant.” Imogen breathes. When the boy began to approach, Imogen snarled another warning. Her fangs were barred and her red eyes glared daggers into the wolf mutt. “Stay back. A bad boy deserves nothing.” she retorted. When he did not comply, and when Imogen caught onto what he was thinking, she pounced on the wolf. Her fangs getting hold of his jugular. It was dirty fighting, but it would make him kneel. ‘Give in!’ she advised. ‘Give in or I will rip your throat out.’ She warned and shifted back into her Halfling form and forced the wolf on the ground while keeping her fangs at his throat, barring him with her arms like a dog in a cage. He was obviously a Halfling like her. This was his mutt form. She could taste it in his tainted blood. He was not the only one who used to have a master. But her's captured her and used her on a whim. She was never a pet, but a toy. A toy used against her own wishes.

((Oh Flare, Imogen's saliva should heal Nova's wing. ))

Heart Giver

User Image
User Image

Chaos then yelps as she bite onto his throat and the kneeled he then tries to bite her back but couldn't reach " i won't give up a matter what! " when he tries again he fliches and then yelp once more his body then shut down his body was on the ground , he then started to pant his eyes lock at Imogen also blood was escape from his neck and his mouth
"..... i hate to say.... im finsh "

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Nova shifted a bit in her sleep. she seamed to be crying. her wings came in a bit closer and did not hurt her.
User Image
I will be ready to die

Heart Giver

User Image

~Yachi Zazuki~

Yachi then looks at Nova which she was on her back and noticing she was crying " oh now shes crying whats going on with her .... i feel so stupied and helpless " she then wanted to cry but she held her tears back
Make a wish....

User Image
Imogen growled before she released the boy. She still kept him pinned down, but brought one arm to wipe the blood from her face. “Show me your true form.” she commanded. If he dare took her lightly, he would bring his own demise upon himself. Listening to the older girl’s mutters, Imogen spoke to her inside her own head. ‘Calm down. Something’s you cannot help. All you can do is protect her while her body recovers. Don’t think so negatively of yourself. It is pointless and selfish.’ she advised. Moving her arm back down, Imogen blocked the male wolf again. He would not escape her grasps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff