i like sports 0.0074074074074074 0.7% [ 1 ]
i like scary games 0.059259259259259 5.9% [ 8 ]
first person shooter 0.081481481481481 8.1% [ 11 ]
i like any game ^-^ 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 15 ]
Who are you........ahhhhh look a buter fly 0.2 20.0% [ 27 ]
advencher 0.1037037037037 10.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]

Aekea Mage

(( can someone tell me what happened? im too lazy to read back lol))

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
((Here's I'll make you post Kaiser

Just to tell you, She has no contorl over this type of power))

User Image

You can only cling to your final Hope.........

Shadow spotted something in the corner of her eyes and swings a sharp left turn and flies towards the thing she saw which was Nowe.

.........I have return....
((I think I'm getting sick... sad ))

~~I'm Bringing Sexy Back!~~

User Image
Rikku looked up at her old friend to catch a familiar look in his eyes. A slow smile spread across her face only to be diminished by his words. So he moved on already or was he teasing her? She did not know, but she felt a hard stab in her chest as she nodded at his question. Looking away she brought her eyes to Kappatsu, but a large shadow made her advert her attention elsewhere. A huge dragon was coming charging them and all too quickly changed its direction towards a familiar profile. “Nowe!” Rikku screamed in fear. Shadow in her true form was ignoramus. Much bigger than she’s ever though a dragon to be. Terrifying was what she was. Rikku had only just gotten her friends back. She didn’t want to loose them again.

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
((she's in her 'human' form))

User Image

her ear twitched to Riku screaming out and lands on her feet and looks over to her, her eyes glowing orange and snarls loudly.

((aww sad hope you feel better hun ))
Nero looked at Rikku, who had a crestfallen expression on her face. It had been too long since he had last seen her. He began to move forward, but sensed a gigantic presence approaching them. Looking up at it, he quickly put himself in front of Rikku and had his 'Order of the Cerberus' medallion out. It looked like a simple pendant, but it had unimaginable powers, one which happened to be an impenetrable shield to large magical beasts. The shield surrounded him, Kappatsu and Rikku and remained strong. Everything went slightly off colour and seemed muffled through the shield. "We'll just wait for her to return to her human form, this won't fall until the threat to us is gone." He stated, looking back at Rikku. He gave her a quick warm smile, then sat down with his katana sitting in the ground before him. He attached the medallion to the hole at the base of the hilt of his katana, where the medallion rested perfectly in the engraved place. "Any idea how to change her back?" He questioned.

Heart Giver

(( boried XD i think i should make a new char. i have ahole bunch of pics that need to be used , and i think make a dark human/beast like Shadow))

Aekea Mage

User Image"huh?!' nowe said as he heard rikku's scream and seen a dragon charge at him and stop. He drew his sword to guard against it's attack. "Dont you dare hurt her!" he yelled

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Who's gonna fight for what's right
Who's gonna help us survive
We're in the fight of our lives
And we're not ready to die

Nova hid behind Nowe, then poked her head out." DRAGON!!!" she ran over to the dragon and looked up at it. compared to her, the thing was huge.
She only shook her head.She wasn't going to take the chance.There was somthing about him that made her feel...Alive agian. she was nto going to kill it now. Her eyes slowly changed back to blue. she let go of her now broek leg and sighed. tho she ws still in her wolf form but now she had controol. She then looked at Tezumi.

User Image
I'm gonna fight for whats right
I'm gonna to help them survive
and if it kills me tonight
I will be ready to die

User Image
User Image Tezumi's mask fades away. "Flare im sorry let me fix your leg!" he said running to heal it

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Nova pulled awya not wanting him to heal it." what were you thinking!.... She snaped at him. she was angry,but not at him realy. at her self. She would have went crazy if she had hurt anyone else agian.

User Image
I will be ready to die

User Image
User Image Tezumi looks away "i was worried...but i guess i will leave. im sorry" he siad turning to walk away

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Flare sat there watchign him for a few seconds before she lunged forward and bit lightly on his pant leg and pulled. "wait!...dont' go..I..I'm sorry I...I just didn't want to hurt you and I was afiread..."Her eyes looked down and turned grey. She truly looked like a sad pup.

User Image
I will be ready to die

User Image
((Ugh... How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that? You know what... nvm.

Shadow... when did you turn back into your human form? I don't remember seeing a post when you did....))
User Image Tezumi kneels down and pets her head "im strong i could of handle it to help you i would" he said smiling

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
((when I landed and sat under a tree))

User Image

She swings her staff around and slams her staff into the ground, Earth spikes shot out of the ground in a 50 mile radius.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces