i like rpg 0.43703703703704 43.7% [ 59 ]
i like sports 0.0074074074074074 0.7% [ 1 ]
i like scary games 0.059259259259259 5.9% [ 8 ]
first person shooter 0.081481481481481 8.1% [ 11 ]
i like any game ^-^ 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 15 ]
Who are you........ahhhhh look a buter fly 0.2 20.0% [ 27 ]
advencher 0.1037037037037 10.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]

((well, anyways, lets just put all this aside shall we?))
(( Just drop it Ryo... its his RP he can post the way he wants to. And shadow can post which ever way she's pleased with. I really don't see the problem, but yeah whatever. Problem aside. Anyone going to post? ))

"Nowe!" Rikku screamed, running the ten feet he flew from the blast. "Nowe?" she said while shaking him. "Nowe?" she said again waiting for a responce. Rikku noticed a strange light coming from Shadow and sees that she's floating in the air. Her body appeared as if it was ripped in half, but it was more like taking the extra soul out of her. Two figures crashed to the ground causing Rikku to c**k her head to the side. "Nowe?" she muttered not really paying attention to him but still shaking him. Rikku was to awestruck by what just happened.
Shadow's body gets up and she groans in pain as the other body gets up. "What just happen guys?" Shadow asked as the figure gets up and rubs it's head. Shadow turns around and stares down at the figure, It being exactly like her. "g-g-g-guys?!" She says, a little freaked out. The Darker side of Shadow stares back and rushes up to her and grabs her. "anyone makes a move, She dies and We have her soul...." The snakes said through the darken body.One snake position itself over her neck as he other position itself over her heart. "Guys?! Riku?! Nowe?! Kappatsu?! HELP!!!" Shadow screams.

Aekea Mage

nowe stands with blood coming out of his chest and a wing of light coming out of his right shoulder "heh heh rikku don't worry about me" nowe said with a distorted voice "HEY DARK SHADOW IM GET READY!!!!" nowe gets in a running position with his sword in a tight grasp "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" (lol had do it) nowe yelled flying at the speed of sound and strikes the dark shadow
"Nowe!! No!!" Shadow screams and the snakes attacked her, killing her right there and one of the snakes hissed out towards Nowe and attacks him.
The darker half of Shadow gives a snicker and turns towards Spike. " Hello dear Spike....Care to join your love in the afterlife?" They hissed with a weird looking smile.
Shadow body then turns into dust and a Black Bird appears in her place and sits there, watching the whole thing. The bird's eyes are blood red as at the tail it was black with red tips, as well for the wings. The bird then flies up and lands on Spike's shoulder, A voice echoing through his head. "Dont listen to her...."
Rikku looks down at her hands. Nowe's blood was smeared across her skin. Shadow's sudden screaming startled her. Rikku flinched and stared off after her. Her eye's widened as the darker Shadow killed the real one. Something in her chest burned. It hurt her. "Stop it!!!" Rikku shouted. Her hands were balled into fist. She got to her feet and walked over towards Nowe. Something shinny caught her eye. Leaning over she picked it up. It was the charm necklace. Rikku's hands clenched the charm and she turned towards Spike. Her eye's were filled with hurt and confusion. She clenched the charm tighter and her eyes dropped to the ground. Turning around, Rikku closed the distance she was from Nowe. Leaning over him, her face unreadable, she dropped the charm onto his chest. "You need it more than I do." she said in an expressionless voice and turned away from him. Tears began to slide down her cheeks as she held her face in her hands. She was so confused, and her chest was throbbing. "What's happening to me?" she cried to herself as she fell to her knees

(( Has anyone read Host by Stephenie Meyers? It's as good as the rest as her books. Like Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and soon to be Breaking Dawn. It's a different story, but its just as good. Lot's of suspence. ))
((my brain is fried...o_o...))

kappatsu stood next to rikku, her claws digging into the dirt from frustration and anger. the dull light sheild that surrounded her was weakening. fighting after she'd just recovered left her with a low supply of energy. she frowned and looked down at nowe, not knowing what to do.

((and i love the twilight series.^^))
.: Man it's been a while since I used this look for my rpc. :.

The bird watches the whole thing and flies over to Rikku and lands on her shoulder. The bird then stares at her and a voice echoed through her head. "Please rikku....Dont give up....I haven't yet...." The voice in her head sounded familiar, but not enough to figure out who it was.

The darker half of shadow Flips around, Looking for the real one's body. "CRAP!! we lost her again!!!" They hissed. She stands up and says to them. "Oh rude of me....My name is Shadow Stitches Layton, The darker half of your Sweet kind Shadow.....Who i lost again..." They hissed.

Aekea Mage

nowe stood next to rikku and said "i'm alrite don't worry about me" nowe looked over at evil shadow "hey how 'bout i call u "stitches" cuz ur gonna need 'em when we're through with u" nowe proclaimed with his injury healed he stood stright up
Spike stood there looking at shadow dead on the ground and the dark side asking if he wants to join her. All of a sudden the twilight shard that turn Spike into a twilight being came out and fell to the ground. Spike fell to his knees and gasps as the black aura surrounds him "NOWE WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!" Spike then stood up and opened his eye to use a trick. It was his special eyes the Crowdochigon. "NOWE WAS YOU WANTING TO DIE ANYTIME SOON" he asked with a evil grin
(( sorry nowe but you killed shadow Spike's wife......so ya i don't have a problem with you your kool dude but ya sorry))
.: He made a move, Thus my darker half killing me. :.

The bird looks at spike and sweatdrops. It then flies up to him and spins and wing hits him on the head.
Rikku knew the birds voice. It was familar, but not enough for her to desifer it. Spike's sudden rebolt caused her to flinch. She was scared, but her fear was more for Nowe's saftey. "Nowe...." Rikku murmered quietly. Her hand was gripping his pant leg and her body was trembling. "Stop." she pleaded. "Please, don't do anything thats going to kill you." she continued. "Please."
The bird sighs and flies up into the sky and lands in a tree and the sane voice echoed again within everyone's head. "Everyone stop now!"

Aekea Mage

Riku Hinta
Rikku knew the birds voice. It was familar, but not enough for her to desifer it. Spike's sudden rebolt caused her to flinch. She was scared, but her fear was more for Nowe's saftey. "Nowe...." Rikku murmered quietly. Her hand was gripping his pant leg and her body was trembling. "Stop." she pleaded. "Please, don't do anything thats going to kill you." she continued. "Please."
nowe looks down at rikku and is suddenly filled with love and sadness. nowe falls to his knees in front of rikku and hugs her close to him. "im not going to do anything like that anytime soon"
Rikku hides her face in his chest and cries. Her small hands were clenching his shirt and her body continued to shake. "Promise me. Promise me that you wont." she pleaded. "Promise me that you wont leave my side."

(( -yawns and stretches- Why is you confused bibanan? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff