i like sports 0.0074074074074074 0.7% [ 1 ]
i like scary games 0.059259259259259 5.9% [ 8 ]
first person shooter 0.081481481481481 8.1% [ 11 ]
i like any game ^-^ 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 15 ]
Who are you........ahhhhh look a buter fly 0.2 20.0% [ 27 ]
advencher 0.1037037037037 10.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 225 226 227 > >> >>> »|

A wolf howled from a distance cliff and Shadow lifts up her head. "I heard a Wolf..." She says and gets up and flies into sky. A net flies up to her and catches her and two demons flies up and grabs her and flies off. "ahhh help!!" She yells out and the two demons vanished with Shadow in their hands.

Shadow was thrown onto the ground and rubs her head. "ow...." She says and cuts open the net and looks around the ruin City, "what the..." She says.
poochie619
((so what happened to the dark link?))

((Zant's curse took over my body and i broke hiss legs and thu him))
Mint started singing again, the song that made her feel warm inside. Her voice echoed through the field. Her hair flew in the wind and she closed her eyes. For a 10 year old, Her voice was impressive.
For a moment Leah felt Spike lay his head on her shoulder and she smiled at that. Then her mind drifted off into the dream realm. All of the sudden Shadow stood up, flew into the air, and yelled for help. Oh my god, "Spike we need to help her!" Leah commanded picking Spike up off the ground. "I saw the demons capture her and take her that way." She said pointing in the direction of the ruins. "Come on lets go."
((ok, so I need some one to set me up for an entrence))
Mint jumped off the huge castle walls, being bored. She saw zombies and she just waked past them. She smiled and walked into the creek to the Zora's lake. She walked there to visit her friend that was a Zora.
As the sun set and herd the song agian the zombies started to rise
More and more Zombies followed Mint as she proceeded. She bumped into a wall, blocking the waterfall to the zora lake. She looked up the wall and it was a long way up. She continued the song and turned around. She found herself surrounded by wolves and zombies. "KYA!" She screamed as they started attacking. There was a big poison gas bubble around her and it would burst any second.
Leah saw Fourward on the ground close to them. "Hey," she said and turned to Spike, "Spike let's bring Fourward with us to save Shadow, we can use his help!" She commented.
Shadow walks around the ruined city and the two demons followed

"oooo we caught us a Hellsing!" " mmm Looks yummy to eat.."

Shadow turns as she still walks and she runs into a wall and looks forwards, rubbing her head.

"ow..."

She started to hear noises and her eyes went straight to Yellow (afraid) and tries to fly. she falls and she looks on her wings, her wings in cased in a metal cuffs and she sighs.

"Just my luck..."

She gets up and she hears laughter and she freaks and rushes off.
Tyialo walked to the lake, and continued to play the song. he used his illuions to block all zombies away from him.
"ok fourward were you at" he screamed
Fourward was still all scratched up, he returned to his normal form. "I'm over here!!!" Fourward replied "Where are you!?" he yelled back.
poochie619
Fourward was still all scratched up, he returned to his normal form. "I'm over here!!!" Fourward replied "Where are you!?" he yelled back.

oO(damn he is out of it) "fourward stay and rest
Spike gets mad and the curse takes over again as he ran he stops aand tell leah "leah if i dont come back i want you to know i love you" then he speeds off
Leah felt like her heart jumped out of her throat. He l....loves......me? She thought she must go with him, but instead, in her motherly way, she sat at Fourward's side and gave him some herbs to help him heal faster. "My mother always said, 'Men have more strength than brains'."She shook her head at the thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff