User Image
    l o c a t i o n : lunchroom
    t h o u g h t s : why is wearing sunglasses indoors some
    form of teenage taboo? If not, I could've done some
    worked already but no.....

w i t h : no ne
            a c t i o n : sitting
            o o c : ehhhh..... could have been worse, I suppose

Terrance turned to the direction of Addie's sister. He wondered whether Addie had been a hereditary werewolf, or a bitten one. If heredity, then Terrance would have found himself a new werewolf in the form of Laura. He locked in on her image and made a mental note to himself to look further into it.

He was mainly silent as Addie talked, but he made small nods to let her know that he was listening. He thanked her for showing him to his new class and waved goodbye. There were things flying through his mind. 'The werewolf seemed nice enough, innocent even. What could have she or the others have done to incite the wrath of witches and vampires?' he thought. Speaking of vampires, he looked at the door to the room, knowing what teacher awaited him on the other side. He walked in just as Selene finished chewing out (not to be taken literally) a student, a rather attractive female student at that. A small look of amusement played on his face at this spectacle before creating the facade of a new, a tad bit confused and lost, student. As he explained his status as a new student to Selene, his eyes diverted to the class, asking her if any supernaturals were there.

The day seemed to pass by like a blur. Unfortunately for him, Terrance could not employ an aura sight spell in order to detect more supernaturals due to the glow it gave his eyes. Terrance had not quite mastered how to conceal the glow while still providing the spell's effects. He had a free period after French class, but he was forced to stay within the confines of the library, bored out of his mind. He wondered if Marcus had a class second period. If not, he made the mental note to himself that the two could use the block to rendezvous about the mission. Or just to get Terrance out of the library. After his free period, he had Chemistry. The teacher assigned them lab partners, and Terrance found himself paired up with a boy named Nicholas Martin. He made no real effort to talk to him, seeing as how Terrance was so bored, he wanted to burn down the school with a simple cast and Nicholas seemed very focused on the clock.

Finally, the class ended and Terrance was cursing himself (again, not to be taken literally). It was already lunchtime and he had only found one supernatural, maybe another. He wondered how the other witches were faring. 'Hopefully, a lot better than me,' he thought quietly, making his way to the lunchroom.

Now it was time for the awkward, yet always inevitable where-does-the-new-kid-sit moment. It didn't matter whether you were really outgoing or very shy, there would always be that pause when the new kid is standing in front of the cafeteria, wondering what to do.

Eventually, Terrance settled on sitting on his own. A group of sophomore girls were on the other side of the table, giggling and pointing at him. He wondered if they were the same group from earlier that morning in the quad. Brushing it off and ignoring their giggle, his eyes traveled around the room. He noticed Marcus and gave him a small nod, before looking elsewhere. He found Addie and Nicholas at a table with a group of others, one of them including the attractive female that had been thwacked that morning in French by the stick poking out of Selene's rear-end. He sympathized with her and felt a slight tingling in his fingers. He looked to his hand for a second, brushed it off, and looked elsewhere.
User Image
xxxxxx███████████████ Luca Aiden Anderson
██████████████████ { "LUKE" } █████████

We were caught up and lost in all of our vices...
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIn your pose as the dust settled around us.

o
                                              o

Uneventful. That was Luca’s day so far. It was the only way he could describe the torture that he had endure for almost four hours now. He hated high school. It was boring, and full of teen drama. He hated the youth these days, they had little respect for themselves or their elders. Okay, so perhaps the disrespect the Luca had gotten to him. He did not appreciate being interrupted while he was giving instruction to a of dodgeball. He had wanted to rip the boys throat out for doing so, but Sasha’s voice rang in his head. They needed to stay incognito until the witches had done their part. Fine. He would behave. Luca’s main concern now was Selene. She was far less restrained than he, but he would manage her.

By the time lunch came around, Luca was famished. Hanging around such young blood all day made him particularly hungry and drinking one of the several youths he had given detention was very tempting. Luca carefully dodged the students in the hallways who ran to the cafeteria practically knocking others out of the way. Just a little ahead of him, an older boy pushed another boy, perhaps a freshman, down as he came out of his classroom laughing as he walked by. Bullies, Luca found them despicable. Before the older boy could disappear around the corner he grabbed him.

“Your behaviour is unacceptable. For the rest of your life you will carry the books for the poor young lad you pushed down and mocked. You will befriend him and defend him like he was your own flesh and blood.” Luca said compelling the young man.

When Luca had reached the bleachers his stomach was unbearably restless. Thankfully Selene was no far away. He graciously took the blood bag from her, but he took his time with drinking it. Without a word he sat listening to Selene, calmly. So Argent had children, that was news to him. He wondered if the witches knew this piece of information and had decided to not share it. Selene’s dreams of killing the children sounded terrible to him, it was too quick. Death was a way out. No there were better ways of making the Argents suffer, but it was a waiting game and patience was not a virtue of Selene’s.

“Patience Selene, we will have their blood in time. We’ve waited for almost two decades, surely you can wait a couple more weeks.” he said as he through his now empty blood bag into the eski.

He had long dreamed of the day where he, or one of his coven, got to rip the throat out of Chris Argent. The monster had obliterated most of their coven. It had been a rule that there was to be no new members until Argent was dead or suffering for his crimes.

“Yes, Sasha has given her orders. We wait. The werewolves are a…. minor problem, but none the less a problem. Let the witches deal with them.” Luca grabbed another blood bag, and leaned back on the bleachers. “What are their names? The daughter I mean.”

Out Of Color: outfit

Tipsy Lover

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
What am I wearing?
What am I listening to?

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Colin rubbed his eyes blearily on his pillow before squinting at the sun shining through his curtains. He hadn't been sleeping, at least not the kind of sleeping that humans do. Vampires don't need sleep, and regularly Colin could go at least a few days without 'meditating,' as he liked to call it.

He'd never admit it to anyone, but sleep was the one thing Colin missed most about being human. Being able to recharge with even just a few hours of peaceful rest. Colin spent the first decade of his new life trying to get that ability back, but figured out that vampires were just not made for the almost total shut down of the body. That never stopped Colin from finding a way around it, though. After ten years of desperation, he turned to a clan of Tibetan vampire monks, who taught him that there are more ways to recharge than human sleep patterns.

Colin stepped into his house shoes and looked at the clock; it was almost time for him to leave for work. He found a job in Beacon Hills as a secretary for a law office, which was very similar to the one he had back in Portland. It was quite slow compared to the firm in Portland, but it was basically the same job. Every day he walked in with the same smile and joy for living, which was apparently just what the Beacon Hills law firm needed.

Once he finished dressing, he walked into his kitchen and got out his opaque tumbler to prepare his breakfast, a sliver one from Starbucks that he got as a gift one year from a close friend. He remembered the reason fondly, "I call it Bloodbucks. You'll look like any other normal human while sipping your delicious Type A positive. Quaint, isn't it?" Sometimes he missed Portland. Okay, all the time. Hopefully working would take his mind off of the homesickness he'd been having as of late.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC: Woo, first post!
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Magic Kitten

User Image

User Image
                                      Classes had been....bearable he supposed. Kai didn't really have a problem with school. He liked learning enough that school wasn't a death sentence to him, but some classes were definitely better than others. And Kai preferred the clubs to any of the classes. He took a deep breath and stretched a bit as he exited the classroom. Finally, lunchtime! That was Kai's favorite part of the school day. Then again, anything involving food was Kai's favorite. He was still a growing teenage boy after all. He needed all the help he could get. And, his mom did make some pretty great lunches. He sometimes bought lunch, but he preferred it when his mother made him lunch. He didn't completely trust the cafeteria food.

He was thinking about food as he headed to the cafeteria. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and took it out, checking the message. He couldn't help but smile a bit when he saw it was Addie who texted him. He really liked Addie. He told her practically everything. She was just so sweet, and she made him feel at ease. He didn't know why, since foxes weren't suppose to get along with wolves.... But he figured there was something about the Yukimura family that allowed them to get along with wolves so well. Anyways, he chuckled a bit as he replied to her text.

To: Addie

I'm happy that I'm so good looking that the sky puts my portrait in the sky ;] What kind of a question was that? Of course I'm joining you for lunch! I'll be there soon.

He pressed reply just as he entered the cafeteria. He could sense an interesting presence, something he hadn't been exposed to before, but he didn't think about it too much. It was Beacon Hills after all. Weird things came and went all the time according to his mother. He was sure it was nothing. Probably just some new student with some new creature living inside it. He shrugged it off as he made his way over to the table. "Laura!" He exclaimed as he gave the wolf a big hug. He didn't know why, he just had to hug the older Hale girl whenever he saw her. "Hey Ella." He said, giving the girl a small smile. "Nick." He said as he gave Nick the stereotypical "I acknowledge you" guy nod. He slowly pulled away and went around to the other side of the table and took a seat by Addie. He smiled at her and gave her a small hug. "How was your day so far?" He asked.

OOC;; meh....

User Image

stationary stationery

iiM U S i C is L o V e

Tipsy Tulips

User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Riley had been so thankful for Charlie's help that when class was over he gave her a giant bear hug before bounding off to the next class. The day was mostly uneventful for the young werewolf besides seeing a few new faces. He cauggt caught a few interesting scents too but thought nothing of it. Until he caught a whiff of the new lacrosse coach. It set him on edge and made him growl just the slightest bit. And hed only walked passed him. Riley was not a particularly violent person but it was like he had no control over that side. It bothered him all the way up until it was lunch time . His stomach had given a loud growl right as the bell rang.

All else was forgotten as he made his way to the lunch room. He spotted his group of friends and gave them a big smile before heading off to the line to get his lunch. When he had it he started making way to the table before he spotted someone knew. He'd seen him earlier in the day and now he kind of looked lost. He went to his friends and put his stuff down right next to Laura. "Hey guys," he greeted. He patted Nicks shoulder, leaned over and ruffled kai's hair, winked at Addie and Ella, and finally turned to Laura and rubbed his cheek against hers in a sign of wolfy affection. He was about to sit down when je just had to look over at the new guy again. So being the kind youg man he was, Riley detoured over to him.

The moment he reached him he was accosted by the odd scent from earlier, before he ran into the new coach. No this was something completely different. He shook it off and gave the boy a friendly smile. "Hey man, I'm Riley. Something tells me youre new. How about you come sit with me and my friends?"

ooc::sucky poooost

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

We've been calling
Black paw who’s soaring
We go out in the morning
Down the trail
To somewhere
You are the sound that I hear
You are the sound that I hear
We are not standing
We are falling

User Image

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
    t h o u g h t s : is something wrong with my hand?
        w i t h : a group of people I hardly know but
        may have to kill in the future
            a c t i o n : standing
            o o c : hmmm... Terrance is kinda out of character in this post. Oh well, it could've been worse I guess.

Terrance had not expected to be approached by anyone. The giggling girls had returned to their own personal conversations, and Terrance was busy trying his best to use non-magical means to determine supernatural creatures. Of course, it became impossible for him. He looked to the boy who had approached him. A part of him was irritated that he had gotten distracted, but then he realized that there was nothing to distract him from. It wasn't like he was getting anywhere with the mission. Perhaps a distraction was something to be thankful for.

"I'm Terrance, nice to meet you," he said, putting a small smile on in return to his friendly smile. His eyes shifted slightly to the group of friends Riley had indicated. By stroke of luck, it appeared that Addie the werewolf was there, the only confirmed supernatural that Terrance was aware of. It seemed Laura, the possible werewolf sister, was sitting with them as well. 'Well, it's a start, I suppose,' he thought to himself. His eyes sought Marcus for a split second before he stood up and said,"That'd be nice, thanks."

A warm, yet slightly awkward, smile appeared on his face when he got to the table. His eyes met Addie's and once more, the idea of having to kill her in the future burned through his mind. He doused the thought as quickly as he could and said,"Seems we meet again, thank you for showing me my first class, I hope I didn't cause you to be late," he said with a little smile and gave a nod to Nicholas in acknowledgement of their chemistry class partnership. His eyes traveled through the group and then landed on the girl who had made his entrance to French class somewhat amusing. Again, a slight tingling feeling came from his fingertips, but he shook it off once more and turned his attention to the entirety of the group. "Well, anyways, I'm Terrance. You'll have to forgive my awkwardness. It's basically inevitable when you're the 'new kid'," he said with a small chuckle. It occurred to him that this was his first real interaction with people of his age since leaving his family and joining the coven. He's done mindless chatter with other teens along the way (and perhaps some mild flirting), but he's never made a true effort to interact such as now.

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image

█████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████

• Laura looked up upon hearing her sister's voice. She gave the younger girl a smile and then raised a brow at her when she took a pepperoni from Laura's pizza. Laura tore her gaze away from her sister and looked in the direction of the new teacher Addie had mentioned. "He's alright I guess. A little old for my taste." She said jokingly and smirked a bit. She tilted her head slightly as she studied the new teacher. "There's too many scents in here and I'm too hungry to concentrate." she said as she lifted the last spoonful of applesauce to her mouth. "I'll take your word for it though. What do you think his story is?" she questioned her sister. Nick came over and sat down then and Laura gave him a small smile before starting in on her first slice of cardboard. Nick's mention of a party that night at his family's lake house made her look at him in confusion. "A party on a Monday?" she questioned him. Nick shrugged slightly. "It was Riley's idea. Plus we need some sort of excitement to get us through the rest of this week." He informed her with a grin. Laura rolled her eyes at him, but he didn't seem to notice. He was too busy smiling like an idiot. Laura followed his gaze only to spot Ella. Why wasn't she surprised?

Nick's smile faded slightly when Ella looked around a bit. Was she looking for a way to avoid looking at him? That didn't make sense though. He watched her walk over to the lunch line before moving his gaze back to the food in front of him. Nick pulled half his sandwich out of the ziploc bag it was in and bit into it. He couldn't help but to smile again when Ella finally joined their little group. Her question about where everyone else was made him shrug. "I was wondering the same thing. They're probably on their way. Can't really imagine any of them wanting to skip out on lunch." he said and then took another bite of his sandwich. As Ella listed off all the new people in the school Nick frowned just slightly. It was kinda odd. "Now that you mention it, we have a new assistant lacrosse coach too. My lab partner is new as well. Where did all these people come from?" The question was more of a rhetorical one, but if anyone decided to answer he wouldn't be opposed to it. Kai joined the group after that. Nick nodded back to him and then went back to eating his sandwich.

Laura smiled at her best friend when Ella finally sat down at the table with them. She stayed quiet and continued eating her pizza as Ella and Nick conversed. She had no input on the topic, and her stomach was not yet satisfied. She had just finished off her first slice of pizza when there were suddenly arms around her and a familiar voice in her ear. Laura relaxed and leaned into Kai a bit as he hugged her. He gave some of the best hugs. Plus, she couldn't help but to enjoy the contact. It was comforting and accepting and she enjoyed that. "Hi Kai," she said to him and patted his arm affectionately before he let go of her. She was about to pick up her second slice of pizza when a particular scent caught her attention. Riley. She hadn't noticed him come into the cafeteria, but now that he was getting closer to the table she could definitely smell him. It wasn't that he smelled bad. In fact it was completely the opposite. He always smelled good. Okay, maybe not so much after a lacrosse game when he was sweaty and gross, but usually he smelled good. She couldn't help but to smile when he set his food down in the spot next to her. Her stomach did a little flip in anticipation of what greeting he would give her, but what he ended up doing had been very unexpected. Instantly her cheeks felt like they were on fire, which she was sure meant they were a very rosy pink color. "Just hug me like a normal person, you weirdo." she said to him with a slight laugh.

Nick gave his best friend a smile and a nod when Riley came over with his food. Seeing Riley's rather affectionate greeting toward Laura and Laura's subsequent blush made him start chuckling. He wasn't sure he'd ever seen Laura turn that shade of pink before and he found it funny. The quick glare she shot his way was enough to shut him up though. It was too bad Ronnie wasn't there yet. He probably would have made a comment or two that would have made the situation even more funny. When Riley wandered back over to the table he wasn't alone. Nick's lab partner was with him and it seemed that he had already met Addie at some point in the morning. The look on Laura's face said that she wasn't all that impressed with him, probably because he potentially made Addie late to her first class, but she put on a smile for him anyway. Nick gave Terrance a slight smile and gestured to one of the empty seats at the table. "I'm sure Riley already told you this, but you're welcome to join us." Nick said and gestured to one of the empty seats at the table. "Sorry for being spacey in Chem. I had other things on my mind." Nick said with a shrug. "So, where're you from, and what brings you to Beacon Hills of all places?" he questioned.

ooc:: combo post ftw

User Image
                                                    Well after three oh so joyous (note the heavy sarcasm) Ronnie was finally free. He'd of course noticed a bunch of new people and was trying to figure out why the hell they were there. Who the hell wanted to move to Beacon Hills? He gave them all suspicious looks but said nothing to any of them. Instead he went about his day, dozing off in class and sassing the teachers whenever they tried to scold him. Really the only people he listened to were his parents (and that was rare) and his friends (also rare). Ok there were two people he always listened to and they were his sister and Heather Argent.
                                                    His sister because he trusted her the most (they shared a womb after all) and she was right about things...sometimes. Heather he listened to because a.) she scared him, b.) she could and would kick his a**, and c.) he'd had the world's biggest crush on her. Not that he'd tell her that.

Anyway, when he finally made it out of third period he all but ran to the lunchroom. However, right before he was able to get there he ran straight into someone. And who was it but that jock from earlier? "Seriously?" Ronnie muttered to himself. There was a brief scuffle, some name calling (mostly on Ronnie's part because he couldn't throw a punch to save his life) and a few thumps and then it was done. Well not before the a*****e stole his sister's lunchbox. What a d**k. So Ronnie walked into the lunchroom with a bruise forming on his cheek and one lunch short. Looks like him and Remy would be sharing. And he was getting her a new one.
                                                    He approached the table his group normally sat and noticed that some were missing but someone knew was joining them. He narrowed his eyes when the new guy introduced himself before he was noticed by Ella.

"Jesus, Ronnie what happened?" she asked. This was not the first time their friend had shown up somewhat battered. "Oh, this?" he asked, pointing to his cheek, "that's nothing. You should see the other guy. not a single scratch on him." He finished that statement with a cheeky grin that made Ella roll her eyes. "Just sit down, cheeky b*****d." He did so and took a seat next to Kai and Ella rolled her eyes once more before turning to the boy Riley had brought over. She looked him up and down, sizing him up almost. He was...incredibly good looking. That was a weird thing for her since the only other guy she really found attractive was Nick...
                                                    She couldn't help sneaking a peak and the boy of her affections before looking back at the new guy, er, Terrance.

"I'm Ella," she told him, when Nick was finished speaking. "And I have to ask that same question. Why Beacon Hills?" She gave him a sly look suddenly, quite out of character. "Did you do something bad?" Oh god was this her flirting? No wonder Nick wasn't interested she had no game whatsoever. Ronnie snorted from his seat near Kai, obviously thinking the same thing. Ella have him a hard kick under the table and he shut up immediately.

He gave her a dirty look before pulling his phone out to text Heather.

To: Heather
                                                    Message: Yo, where are you? your sister is flirting with the new guy and it's weird. doesn't she have a thing for Nick? Anywhere at the usual table, get here ASAP

As this was going on Riley had taken his seat next to Laura and watched the goings on with a little smile. Then he recalled the party. "Guys did Nick tell you about tonight?" he asked. Ella nodded. "Your weird Monday night party? Yeah." "It's not weird," he protested before shaking his head and turning to Terrance. "You should come by Nick's lake house tonight. It'll be fun."

ooc::

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image

• Three hours later and it was finally lunch time. It wasn't so much that she was starving as she was ready for a break from classes. Of course she didn't really have many people to spend her break with. Sure she was a hit with the guys, but girls tended not to like her and Ella's friends didn't really like her all that much because she'd protected Ella from dating a few assholes. She didn't blame them. Stealing potential boyfriends from her sister to prove that they were assholes wasn't exactly a nice thing to do. She was pretty sure that even Ella hated her more often than not. Heather sighed as she pushed her hair out of her face and looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She was beginning to wish she had her kick boxing classes on Mondays instead of Wednesdays. It would be a nice way to unwind that day. Maybe she could convince Charlie to go on a run with her after school. That could be a good way to unwind as well.

Feeling her phone go off in her pocket made her pull it out to see who had texted her. Ronnie. A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth and she unlocked her phone to read the text he had sent her. Her smile faded as she read the message. Ella? Flirting with a new guy? Heather frowned and started typing a response to Ronnie.

To: Ronnie
                                                    Message: You're joking right? And why would I tell you who Ella likes? I'm not a completely horrible person. Do you really need me there?

She wasn't sure why she was asking. Maybe in hopes that she would actually be wanted? Heather hit the send button and then slipped her phone back in her pocket. She looked at her reflection again for a second and then pulled out her lipgloss. She swiped some across her lips and then put it back before leaving the bathroom. She headed through the hallways to the cafeteria. She stepped through the doors into the lunch room and got in line for food. A quick glance around the huge room showed her what Ronnie had told her. There was in fact a new guy at the table Ella and her friends occupied. She couldn't actually tell if Ella was flirting or not, but she was sure it wouldn't take long to find out. As she stood in like she pulled out her phone again and tapped Charlie's name to send her a new message.

To: Charlie
                                                    Message: Hey girlie! You coming to lunch? Also, would you be willing to go on a run with me after school?

Once she had her food she made her way over to the table. Nick had a partly confused, partly hurt, partly annoyed look on his face. Laura glanced up and acknowledged Heather's presence, but didn't say anything to her otherwise. Heather put her hand on Ella's shoulder and leaned down to talk to her. "A little advice. You might not want to flirt with other guys while your crush is at the same table. He looks a little hurt. Although, if you don't actually like him anymore keep on doing what you're doing." she whispered to Ella. Heather patted her sister's shoulder and then went over to sit down next to Ronnie. "Thanks for the heads up." she said to him with a smile as she sat down. Upon seeing the bruise forming on Ronnie's cheek, Heather's smile turned into a concerned frown. She reached out and very gently brushed her thumb across his cheek. "What happened?" she asked him.

ooc:: outfit in gif.

High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time
Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends
A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again

User Image

Tipsy Lover

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Regular 100

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
What am I wearing?
What am I listening to?

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chelsea was late... Again. It's only been her third week here and she's woken up late twice. She secretly blamed it on her studying of spells that required moonlight to work. Thankfully, she was only late by five minutes thanks to skipping breakfast and forgoing the idea of a chignon hairdo. Chelsea just knew her mother was spying on her somehow with her powers.

Her suspicions came true, as Chelsea's phone buzzed with a text from her mother, "You're late.... Again!' Chelsea rolled her eyes with a grin as she walked out the door, making sure she had everything and with a flick of her wrist, she locked up her apartment. She typed up a clever response, mentioning how she shouldn't abuse her powers, as her mother told her before.

Once Chelsea got to the school, she parked in the faculty lot and made her way to the front office of the school. The looks she got from her coworker, Barbara, who was the secretary to the superintendant, made her blush in shame. But in her confident, Chelsea way, she just smiled cheerily and greeted Barbara.

Chelsea got logged onto her computer and opened up the excel spreadsheet that acted as the logbook, and finally she was ready to face the school day with complete confidence.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
notes
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Lonely Lunatic

User Image

Lunch time hadn't come fast enough. Seriously. Remy was ready to yank her hair out by the time the bell signaling a break from hell had finally come. In chemistry she'd managed to (by herself) destroy thirteen beakers, five test tubes, and four bunsen burners. Then after that, when she had some computer class she'd forgotten to take freshman year the damn thing completely s**t its pants on her. It just s**t it pants. No rhyme, no reason, just kapootz. She'd tried to work her voodoo magic on the damn thing but nothing. It was fubar. Beyond fubar. There was no coming back for this damn thing. So the rest of the class had been spent with her slamming her head down on the desk and groaning in frustration while every attempt to bring it back from the damn boneyard went unsuccessful.

The moment the bell rang, Remy was out of there. She was in such a hurry to get out that she hadn't noticed the fact that her, uh, lunchbox wasn't with her. And that fact wasn't noticed until she'd reached the bleachers that overlooked the lacrosse field. Remy needed air, she needed space, she needed solitude and this was the best place to get it.

Groaning and mentally berating herself, Remy stretched out on one of the top bleachers and stared up at the sky. Her backpack was pillowed under her head, eyes drifting closed every now and again. She breathed deeply, exhaled slowly, and tried to calm down the wave of shame and embarrassment that continued to roll through her from her very destructive morning. Her father would probably be getting a call about the many things she'd destroyed this morning. There would be a talk. He'd ask her if she was okay. She'd smile bright, lie, and say everything was fine. He'd see right through her and not pry. She'd go to work, continue on as if nothing was going on and everything would be fine.

It would all be fine.
User Image
xxxxxx███████████████ Elijah Stiles McCall
██████████████████ { "ELI" } █████████

If I told you what I was, would you turn your back on me?
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd if I seem dangerous, would you be scared of me?

o
                                              o

The rest of French was rather unproductive, well for Eli at least. New teacher, same boring class. He had no plans on ever going to France in the near future, so learning a language he would never need seemed rather pointless. At least he had Ella to keep him entertained. After Miss Horn had ripped into Ella, everyone else in the class seemed to be walking around on egg shells. No one spoke or made much of a noise.

After class Elijah basically ran out of the classroom, he said farewell to Ella before heading off to his free period of the day. He loved free periods. Of course they were really called ‘study periods’ officially, but no one ever really studied unless you were a nerd. Eli always spent this time hanging with some of his less supernatural friends. Yes, he had them. They all did, but when you turn into a dog, and not the adorable kind, once a month you tend to hang out with the same crowd a lot. Eli had become very use to hanging out with his brother and their friends. Their parents were friends, it was practically preordained that they would make their own little pack.

Eli made no effort to rush towards the lunch room, he had just finished a free period. But rather he finished his conversation with his mates, before they all parted ways. The guys had been telling him about the new teacher in drama and while they didn’t have french, Eli had given them fair warning about Miss Horn. She didn’t seem like the kind of lady they wanted to cross in the hallway. Two new teachers in one week, plus he had heard that there was a new lacrosse assistant coach. Eli hated the idea that he needed to learn all their names. He was bad with names. It was a miracle he had learnt the ‘french b***h’s’ this morning. Perhaps it was the fact that she made him think of satan. Admittedly a very hot satan, but no less scary.

It wasn’t hard finding the group. Walking into the cafeteria Eli spotted them almost immediately. Sitting at the table that the group had somehow manage to sit at every day for the last couple years. It was ‘their’ table. Well sort of. Once a couple of freshmen had sat down at the table, but Heather had scared them off. He didn’t blame them. She was a scary girl. Speaking of her, Eli spotted her as she headed over to the table. Almost everyone was there, with a few exceptions still missing. Eli could already hear their conversation before he even started heading over to the table and pulled a chair over to sit near Ella.

God he loved being a werewolf.

“Did someone say a party, cause…..”

Eli stopped abruptly as he saw a new kid at their table. Usually he would only worry about what he said when Charlie or one of their other human friend’s was around, but he hadn’t seen any of them. and yet he had missed the new kid.

“… ca-cause thats what it said in the text, that I got in this morning. Previously. Earlier today.” Eli felt he had saved it. He tossed a confused look about the new kid at the table to his brother. Okay it was time for a new topic. “Hey, new kid. I’m Eli.” he said reaching across the table to shake his hand. Okay he smelled weird too. This was no coincidence, either something had to be wrong with Eli’s nose or there was some mass sale on super weird after shaves that he didn’t know about. He’d ask Riley later.

“Has anyone else met the new teachers. Ella and I already met the new french teacher. She seems real nice. Wouldn’t you say Ella? Oh and there is a new lacrosse coach. Since when do we need a new coach?” Eli bit down into his apple that he had foraged from his bag.

Out Of Color: outfit

Magic Kitten

User Image

User Image
                                      "Riley-Hyung!" Kai smiled at Riley when he came over. Even though it was kind of weird that their parents dated, he was rather fond of Riley. He kind of saw him as an older brother. And Riley's younger brother, Elijah, was Kai's best friend. They got along wonderfully and always were able to get into some sort of mischief. They were kind of like Scott and Styles. Speaking of his best friend, he was wondering where he was. The guy was probably just running late. However, he didn't have much time to think about his missing friend when a new person was coming over to their table. He smiled at the guy when he sat down and apologized for his awkwardness. "Ah. Well, you'll fit right in with this group. Name's Kai. Welcome to Beacon Hills Terrance." He said as he smiled at the other male.

"Damn Hyung...." He said when Ronnie sat next to him. If Riley was like his older brother, Ronnie was his soul-brother. He didn't think he could live without Ronnie. Ronnie was just...the best, if he was honest. He was exactly like Kai - only older and probably slightly more awkward. But they were a force to be reckoned with. They could sink a thousand ships with their sass. And, they both loved comic books. And, they both hated sports. They were perfect for each other. Too bad they'd probably be the worst couple ever. They'd just stick to their bromance for the time being. However, he didn't have much time to worry about Ronnie looking like s**t, as Ella decided to have a turn at flirting. He couldn't help but smirk a little bit as he shared a silent chuckle with Ronnie. However, when Ella kicked Ronnie because he actually snorted, Kai couldn't stop himself from snickering.

"Party? What party?" He asked, frowning. No one had told him about a party. "Why am I just hearing about this now?" He asked, glancing around at the table. Was this a "wolves only" sort of thing? Was he not allowed to come because he was a fox? He highly doubted it, as they probably would have kicked him out a long time ago if they didn't want him around, but he supposed he could milk the dramatics just a little bit. He was distracted momentarily when Heather came over, and couldn't stop himself from stiffening just a little bit. He was absolutely terrified of the older Argent girl. She was usually nice to him and all, but he was so terrified she would catch him losing control and then she'd kill him. He tried not to be alone with her ever. He dealt with her at lunch and all that, because there were others around, but he would not be able to handle her for very long if they were alone. He'd just get too nervous and that could end badly.

"Seriously? If you guys want me to leave you alone, you could tell it to my face." He teased, pouting playfully. "Well hello to you too Eli." He quipped, jokingly, when Eli skipped over him in favor of greeting the new kid. "See. You fit in better than I do." He joked, smiling at Terrance. "Anyone seen Remy?" He asked, glancing around a bit at his friends to see if any of them had seen her.

OOC;; meh....

User Image

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
    t h o u g h t s :Ella.... she's something definitely. Hmm...
        w i t h : Ella, Nick, Eli, Laura, Heather, Kai,
        Riley, Ronnie, and anyone else in the lunch group
            a c t i o n : sitting, talking, a little flirting
            o o c :

As he took one of the empty seats that Nick has gestured towards, Terrance looked at the attractive girl from French class once more, who introduced herself as Ella. Her sly look was one that he knew all too well, perhaps because he was often the person giving the sly look himself. From the looks of her friends, it appeared this wasn't natural for her. He found it rather adorable, almost innocent in a way. 'What are you doing? She could be a supernatural, you know? You really want to flirt with the enemy here?' said the back of Terrance's mind, the part of his mind that thought things through more than the rest of his mind. Needless to say, Terrance did not often listen to this part of his mind. After all, if he had, then he would've still been with the Bayard family coven as they continued to repress Terrance's magical prowess. In return to her sly looks, he gave his patented charming half-smile. In the midst of this, however, he caught a look of his lab partner's face of emotions. And it was not pretty. He wondered if there was some history between the two, or perhaps there was uncharted territory? Whatever the case, it was obvious that whatever they had or didn't have, it certainly wasn't in the present.

"I come from a small town up in Washington, you all have probably never heard of it," he said, actually telling the truth. "And I suppose I just needed something new, you know? So, here I am." Once again, he was actually telling the truth, although he had to conceal parts of it. After all, it wasn't like he could tell them that he was sent to Beacon Hills on a mission to wipe out the supernaturals among them. One, they'd probably think of him as crazy if they didn't know about the secret supernaturals. Second, if they did, the werewolf Addie (and the possible sister werewolf Laura) was present. That wouldn't blow over too well with them.

"Terrance," he said with a small smile to the new people coming to the table. "I'll see if I can make it tonight, anyone want to lend me their digits so I can get the address?" His eyes traveled to Ella for a few seconds at this statement, but turned away. He remembered Nick's contorted face of confusion and hurt. Whatever there was or wasn't between Nick and Ella, Terrance didn't want to rub it in the poor guy's face of the possibility of it not becoming a possibility. After all, there was a difference between being a charmer and being a sleaze-ball. Besides, Terrance was supposed to be making friends and gathering information. The enemy part came later. If he could actually bring himself to kill people.

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image

• So far her day had been rather interesting. She'd started her job as an English teacher at Beacon Hills High School. The principal had been very hopefully that she would be with them for a while. It appeared they had some difficulty hanging onto English teachers. Then, right off the bat, she'd had a werewolf in her first class. She could smell the girl even from afar. The girl's name was Laura, and she seemed nice enough. For a werewolf anyway. Kori hadn't paid too much attention to her. There wasn't much point really. The werewolf problem Beacon Hills had was not part of her agenda. That was for the witches to deal with. She might help out after Chris Argent was dealt with, but until then he was her sole focus. Nearly two decades had gone by and she still wasn't over the deaths of her family members. In fact she blamed herself still. Even if it hadn't actually been her fault she felt it was. She felt like she should have been there to protect her family. The only thing she could do now was take revenge on the killer himself. That's why she, and what was left of her family, was in Beacon Hills. She was going to kill Chris Argent if it was the last thing she did.

Second period rolled around and Kori got a surprise she wasn't sure how to feel about. Apparently Argent had a daughter. Heather was her name. She was clearly a hit with the male population of the school and knew it too. She wasn't bratty or annoying about it though. She just played it cool for the most part, and Kori could imagine that she used it to her advantage in certain situations. After about half an hour of teaching Heather's class Heather decided it was good Chris had a daughter. It meant he would be able to suffer the way she had when her family members had been killed. It would probably be fairly difficult to get to her though. She was an Argent after all, which probably meant that there was a more than almost certain chance she was a hunter or at least training to be one. After that things were rather uneventful. Third period went by without anything interesting happening. She'd had to give a couple of kids her signature look to shut them up, but that was alright. No one gave her any problems after that. If they had she would have sent them to the principal's office or compelled them. Compelling someone in front of the entire class would have been a bit suspicious though. She was relieved when the bell to end third period rang. She needed a break from all these kids. She may not have looked much older than them, but she had been around a very long time.

When the last student finally vacated her class room, Kori grabbed her phone and keys and left her room as well. She locked the door to her room behind her and started her walk toward the lacrosse field. It was probably the best place for Selene, Luca, and herself to have lunch. It was far away from prying eyes, but still on the campus. They could chat and eat freely there without any problems. As she walked she typed a message to Colin to see how his day was going.

To: Colin
                                                    Message: Just checking in. How is your day going?

After sending the message, Kori locked her phone and held it firmly in her hand. That was the downside of wearing a dress. Usually they didn't have pockets. It didn't take Kori much longer to reach the bleachers. Upon her arrival she spotted not only Luca and Selene, but another person as well. The red-haired girl didn't seem to have noticed the other two though. "Enjoying your lunches?" she asked with an easy smile as she got to her family. Her eyes were on the red-head though. What was the girl doing all the way out here? From her scent she was just another human. Hopefully that meant she wouldn't be able to hear their conversation from where she was on the top bleacher. Of course it would be a simple fix if she was able to hear them. "Its only lunch time and I've already taught a werewolf and Argent's daughter." Kori said with a sigh. "I suppose that's a good thing though. He can suffer the way we have, now." She stepped up and took a seat on the row above Luca and Selene. "How have your days been so far?" she questioned.

ooc:: eh. outfit in gif

Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals
Animals, like animals
Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles
Just like animals
Animals, like animals

User Image

Quick Reply