Welcome to Gaia! ::

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

User Image
« | Λ κ ɑ Λ ʀ ɘ ɴ τ | »

«HE SAID, "GOD... THIS IS ALL THERE IS?"|WHATS THE POINT IN CHASING IF I CANT ENJOY YOUR FACE? |IF IT MAKES YOU LESS SAD, YOU CAN TELL ME HOW VILE I ALREADY KNOW THAT I AM»

User Image

'What a large family the military is.'
                                                            The buzz was really kicking up, seems as though more of the officers and slow going trainees were popping in. Rather exciting really, he could brush shoulders with the MP and Garrison; both of which he was neither fond of their chain of command but he kept professional respect for all of them. Except maybe Volker Hoch, the man had a special kind of admiration from Aka. He was different from most of the Stationary guards he knew growing up and even more so different from the ones now. While the Survey Corps was away, SG was the first line of defense, so naturally when things started to shape up around there Aka could give more respect to the usefulness of the branch. Then, to break Aka's complimenting thoughts, came a little blonde child. Aka's lips nearly curled at the very sight of Lilah, he shivered as he watched the idiot bounce around and make an utter fool of herself. That thing was apart of the stationary guard. The red head was glad the fool wouldn't ruin his branch's name. He had to get away before he did some thing unsavory. Trotting along finding one or two brave faces that dare ask him a few questions, unbeknownst to them he was eager to answer what ever they had to ask. Who knew would be the next newbie of Aka's squad? A boy asked his question quick, some thing about 3DMG mostly why Aka enjoyed it so much and how he could look as good doing it. The question made the man chuckle and grin, he let the trainee on a few tips.

Before long, his eyes caught who he was looking for: Leta Oliver. Short, brown haired, bright, and graceful. She had been on his squad for a long time, at least in Survey Corps life expectancy time, and proved to be a valuable asset to the team. He sent a light smile over, slinking over to see Side Braids by her side as well. The two looked utterly ridiculous standing next to each other. His eye brows arched, he hated Eden with a fiery passion buuut his squad wasn't so bad. Especially Liang, dependable, strong, not sassy, and honorable; qualities that don't come easy to Aka's judgment. Sadly, Eden got his filthy paws on him before Aka could. Eden was dashing off at the moment, running like a bumbling idiot. He rolled his eyes, of all the orders to follow that was the one Aka would not. Of course, it was a bit amusing to watch the dog skitter away, obeying blindly to meaningless orders. Liang's voice then chimed as he approached and Aka was glad to respond to the proposal.

”I really hope I don’t have to put my lips anywhere near the Corporal. Don’t suppose Aka would let me come over to your squad?”

"Allister is but a few steps away if you'd like to request to become an actual member of an actual squad, rather than being left behind to defend the wall whilst the dog goes humping legs."
                                                            His tone was light, but many words were dipped in hot venom. Aka wasn't sure if the man was kidding or not, seeing as he only heard his words. Aka was serious though, to an extent, seeing as a transfer would be difficult after the breech with everyone scrambling around and maybe the fact Allister wasn't so keen on appeasing Aka's wishes. His eyes washed over the rest of the people around. The cadets seemed rather in awe of the pair, of course they were, the two were at Shiganshina. They were rather quiet now, probably contemplating what was wrong with Eden. He shook his head slightly, it was one thing to show respect and obey orders but it was another to retain dignity and image. The wolf only hoped no one's role model was that idiot, unless like being disappointed. He blinked way the thoughts, now asking his comrades the weather of the recruits.
                                                            "So Leta, SB, do you see any worthy faces here? Or shall I recommend them to the Stationary Guard to clean cannons and horse s**t for the rest of their lives?"

|| LOCATION ↙ ↙ Courtyardxxxxxx || COMPANY ↙ ↙ Cadets, Squad leaders, ectxxxxxx || MOOD ↙ ↙ Eden is a stupid name
                                                            xxxxxx ||HEALTH ↙ ↙ 100% xxxxxx || OOC ❜ ↙ ↙ -(( Temp layout, but still has music and goodies for you! ))

mintyboob

Klarion Watson

Quote:

«WAS I THE GREATEST IN YOUR ARSENAL? THOUGHT YOUR HANDS COULD HEAL, BUT THEY LEFT ME SORE|DEAR RABBIT, THIS BLOOD ON MY TEETH IT IS FAR BEYOND DRY. YES I KNOW IM A WOLF AND IVE BEEN KNOW TO BITE»

User Image

Prodigal Inquisitor

14,675 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser ImageX
XX
X
X
X
PHOTOSHOPS BY
XSHERLOCK
X
X
X
HOMESLICE
X
X
DUMBLEDORE DIES
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE

I'VE LOST A LOT IN THIS GAME
         another everyday face with no name.
I'M NOT SELLING MISERY
so won't you stay              
               awhile with me?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ºº xxxxxxxxxx Rum was a mature, intelligent, and grown woman. There was a seriousness about her that made her seem polished. Not just spit-shined, but weathered-by-the-aqua-purificada-of-a-centuries-old-river-into-a-perfectly-round-pebble polished. She had strong, prominent features and a sharp blue gaze like tempered steel. A woman like her could be put up on a shelf to shine like the beautiful poster child of the Ideal Female Soldier she was. Note the "could be," because there are terms and conditions to be read with this package. Hold her up to the light, and it becomes astringently clear that she is definitely not a stoic Valkyrie of the battlefield. A crack tactician, sure. A bang-up arm-wrestler, only on a good day. But serious? Please. Not even the sacrifice of a firstborn son under the blood moon of your patron Pagan deity could make that happen. As a soldier who had been through her fair share of close calls and traumatic scrapes, Rum should have been out trying to scare up some new recruits in the most literal sense. At the very least, some banter about what Titans were like! Chum the social water! Give the little guppies something to hunger after! Rum didn't swing that way. She was there to have fun, not add more misery and trauma to her life. Surely there were enough soldiers talking up their solo kills to keep the nibbler fish satisfied.

Nadja had only been at the function for a half-hour and already the cadets were trying to avoid her. At first, they swarmed to her, so eager for information about titans; so excited to have a chance to touch the survey corps cloak. She would've liked to believe that it was because she was the tallest woman there, or because they were there to ask how she'd managed to braid her hair into such a cool bun, but Rum was cheerful, not delusional. It was clear they just wanted to be the underclassmen to her senpai, and if she didn't notice them, they would eventually find someone else to make goo-goo eyes at. Rum was okay with that. For what it was worth, she didn't mind being ignored. That was a lesson she learned as a toddler: people were going to ignore you, so at least enjoy yourself while they're missing out on all the fun they could've been having with you. In retrospect, it wasn't something she should've had to learn at that age, but at least she knew how to cope with being straight-up thrown under the rug. Was it her, or were the trainees especially ruthless this year? Normally it took upwards of an hour for them to realize she was just going to playfully dodge their questions before they started to ignore her, but this year, they avoided her like the plague. They didn't even toss her a passing glance. Brutal! Word got around fast, but so did the new recruits. It was only a matter of time before they would come her way, and Nadja had already adapted to suit the situation.

A trainee she'd seen spending a lot of time showing off his moves finally got tired of people walking away from him after five minutes and started to socialize. Nadja had kept her eye on him. He was young and fresh-faced with an extra helping of confident. Getting that guppy to bite her lure was easier than getting Eden to obey a direct command from higher up on the chain. She was channeling her inner Liang, standing almost statuesque and taking full advantage of her battle-ready features. The class A suckeroonie waltzed over double time. He was trying out what Naja called the Ice Man. The Ice Man was a common technique executed by people in all walks of life. If done properly, it enabled the Icer to express their interest in the Icee while appearing infinitely less interested than they actually were. Thus, this allowed them to analyze the specs of the Icee without looking like a total scrub. The problem with this maneuver was that it was near-impossible to pull off correctly, and this trainee was about to learn why he should never judge a soldier by their appearance.

"So, uh...You're in the Survey Corps, right?" The kid had a husky voice uncharacteristic for the baby fat that still hung around his cheeks.
                                                                                "That I am; the green really brings out my eyes."
                                                                                He was taken aback by how chipper she sounded, but wasted no time getting down to business. What are the Titans like? Do you have a lot of solo kills?"
                                                                                Rum was disappointed with how easily he cut to the chase. In the past, they usually gave her a lot more material to string them along with. "You know, I have an even better question for you." She ignored the look in his eyes that said "Nothing could be a better question. Nothing." and dug around for some loose string in her pocket with the intention of securing the braids she planned to put in his head. Normally she kept them for her daily dose of Cat's Cradle, but today was an Occasion with a capital O. Sacrifices had to be made.
                                                                                "How would you like to have some wicked cool braids like that guy?" Her voice was cheesy and way too enthusiastic for someone who was trying to make sidebraids look cool, but she pointed at Liang with such earnest that the trainee considered it for a full second before giving her a disgruntled stare. Nadja knew she had to keep the frying pan hot before he jumped out. "I can do that for you." She murmured, leaned in close to his face. If this were a completely different setting, she would've looked like an opium peddler. "I'm a champion at braids. You lemme get these babies in that head of hair and I'll have you lookin' richer than Midas, kid."
                                                                                After a few seconds of uncomfortable silence (for the boy), the two part ways, though not cordially. "Do you even know how rich Midas was?!" Rum called after him, feigning desperation. "He was a king! Everything he touched turned to gold! He had fat stacks of gold, boy! Fat! Stacks!" A few trainees and some soldiers from the Stationary Guard gave her some strange looks, but Nadja was too disappointed that the boy didn't even know who King Midas was to acknowledge them. On second thought, she should've brought the frying pan through a steady preheating sequence instead of tossing that trainee a zero-to-one hundred situation. She'd have to remember that, so she wouldn't end up yelling after some kid about a fictional king. In the midst of her display, she caught wind of her favourite head of hair.

Natalie.

Her younger sister was walking next to a trainee who was exactly the same height as Nadja, give or take a few miles of style. His hair reminded her of Aka, which was not a good thing. Aka was entirely too serious for Nadja's tastes. At least with Eden, she knew that he could joke and be a clown sometimes. Aka was the very definition of a menstrual cycle. His hair was the fluffy red signal of that, like a freshly used tampon or a minced pad. It even seeped into his eyes, too: they were red like the coagulated flow of the menses river. He was a walking cramp. Vaginal discomfort personified. That's not to say he was a bad guy; Rum just knew they wouldn't mesh all that well in a Squad dynamic. She'd actually tossed some jokes his way once or twice, and she was certain that he probably looked like he was thinking of smirking at one of them. Hopefully, the redhead with her sister wouldn't be so hard to crack.

Nadja approached them from behind and grabbed Natalie right in the bun full of wild and curly hair. "You know that now that I've found you, there's no way you're gonna keep me from braiding this thing, right? It's so great to see you. You look top-notch." She beamed before giving Natalie a firm hug, only casually alluding to Johan's presence by making a millisecond of eye contact. This was Rum's variant of the Ice Man: Rum on the Rocks. The idea was to make sure that the Rock-ee knew that Rum actually did care about their presence and that she was interested in making sure they knew she had plans for them in the immediate future. It was literally the exact opposite of the traditional Ice Man. Rum was a straightforward gal when she wanted to be.

"And you must be..." She looked like she was grasping for a name, but she was more interested in finding out why he was cowering. There was nothing in the vicinity that could've possibly made him go scared sheep. Nothing except The Hoch, of course. Nadja very clearly traced a line of sight between the Stationary Guard general and the redheaded trainee who was trying to look like he hadn't been staring. "...you must be jonesin' for the Volkster experience, hey?" Rum liked Volker. The two hadn't really had in-depth conversation because they were in completely separate branches, but he looked like an okay guy. She was really digging the eyepatch deal he had going on. It really emphasized his other eye. "Yanno, he's really not as scary as he looks, even though he does kind of look like he could crush your head between his thigh muscles. But I'll warn you now, if you start the conversation he's going to go full-stop on getting you into the Stationary Guard. I made that mistake once. I just wanted to ask if he liked cats." Rum gave Johan a casual clap on the back and leaned on her sister's good shoulder.
                                                                                "Speaking of Stationary Guard, have you two decided which branches you wanna join? Or is it just fish in a barrel fer now?"

ғιɴd мe: Spitting distance from The Hoch wιтн: Natalie and Johan wнιle тнιɴĸιɴɢ: That Midas thing is going to bug me all day. αɴd ғeelιɴɢ: Like a million bucks
                                                                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                                i know that you are afraid
                                                                                THE TRACES OF WAR      THE TRACES OF WAR
                                                                                LINGER ON MY FACE      LINGER ON MY FACE

BUT I'M NOT SELLING MISERY
                                                                                so won't you stay awhile with me?
                                                                                skiptheBUT I'M NOT SELLING MISERY
                                                                                skiptheuse so won't you stay...

Man-Hungry Prophet

User ImageUser Image
                                                LETA OLIVER ★★★
                                                tab tab tab survey corps

tab tab tab only the victors are allowed to live
                                                tab tab tab the world is merciless like that
                                                進撃の巨人
                                                で オリバー

As Leta looked up at Liang, she was studying his reaction. It seemed as if he was shocked at what she said, though she was unsure if it was the compliment or that she'd said she was glad to see him alive as well. Regardless, there was a tinge of pink spread across Liang's face. It was kind of cute to see that, considering she had always thought he was very composed at all times. It was tempting to point out that he was blushing, though she decided to spare him of that embarrassment— mainly because they were in a big crowd of people. If the others weren't around, she would probably be teasing him about it. Perhaps she'd have to tease him about it later, though she doubted she'd really get a chance to.

As Liang responded, she had to bite her tongue to hold back a bit of laughter. He had blurted out two words, coughing into his hand after. As if that wasn't bad enough, it was followed with some rambling about how it would be a shame to lose her. This time, she couldn't help but to let out a small laugh. She wasn't laughing at him, she just found his rambling amusing. It seemed that she'd managed to fluster him, which she was actually rather proud of. "I'm happy that you think that, Liang." She spoke in a friendly tone, folding her hands together in front of her. Like she'd decided not to comment on the blush, she also decided not to comment on the rambling. That would just have been rude, and she was sure the fact she'd let out a little laugh would be embarrassing enough.

Eden's interruption must have been good timing for Liang, considering it was saving him from an awkward moment after his rambling. She stayed silent through the time Eden was there, not wishing to butt into a Squad Leader's order to a soldier. Even though Liang had saluted to him, he seemed rather annoyed with the orders he'd received. Though she couldn't really blame him, she wouldn't have any idea what to do if she was ordered to kiss the Corporal's a**. With the second order of disposing of the uniform, he'd simply shoved it off onto one of the cadets. Once he'd done so, he spoke to Leta once again. A grin crossed her face as he spoke, she was sure he was joking, but she'd actually be pretty excited if he were on the same squad as her. They could definitely use someone as skilled as him, plus he was just a good person in general.

Before she really had a chance to respond she caught sight of Aka again. Of course, she quickly formed a salute. She didn't hold it for long, as there was really no need for a salute in a social situation. It was merely a habit of her's to salute to Aka, especially considering she respected him more than anyone else in the Survey Corps— even the general. He'd responded to Liang before she got the chance to, and it was clear in his words and voice that he held little respect for Eden. Either way, if Liang really did decide he wanted to switch, it seemed that Aka was perfectly fine with that idea. She gave a nod in agreement to Aka's statement, looking up at Liang as she was rather excited to see his reaction.

Aka soon inquired about the worthiness of the cadets, though it took Leta a moment to respond as she pondered the quality of the cadets she'd spoken with. "It's hard to say, really. Some of them are looking really good, but they could just be all talk." She said, pressing her lips together for a moment before smiling. "These cadets had to have survived the fall of Shiganshina, unless they weren't present for some reason, so they must be good, yes? Or just really lucky. I'd suggest recommending Survey Corps to most, though." As she finished speaking, she remembered one thing: Aka was supposed to be running right now. And Allister wasn't exactly that far away, it would be easy to notice Aka disregarding the orders. Sliding in front of Aka, as if she was attempting to conceal him from Allister (which obviously wasn't going to work well considering he was at least a foot taller than her) her eyebrows furrowed together, her lower lip almost jutting out into a pout. "You shouldn't let Allister see you, I don't want you to get into any more trouble."

Klarion Watson

-xFawnx-

Man-Hungry Prophet

User ImageUser Image
                                                VERA GALDIN ★★★
                                                tab tab tab military police

tab tab tab why in this world are the people most capable of opposing the
                                                tab tab tab titans the only ones given the privilege of avoiding them entirely?
                                                進撃の巨人
                                                ベラ ガルドで

Yeah, this was dumb. Why did she bother coming, again? It was kind of fun to see the cadets reactions to one of her cold glares, but she could only scare the pipsqueaks for so long before it got boring. The entire time she'd been there, only one young man was brave enough to speak to her. Well, she wasn't sure if he was brave or simply ignorant to her reputation. He'd asked her about the Military Police, and of course, she answered his questions. She didn't try to persuade him to join the Military Police, nor did she sugar coat anything. But the little punk wanted to join them anyways, in fact, he said he wanted to be on her squad. It was refreshing to hear, but that kid must have been out of his right mind if he honestly wanted to be on Squad Galdin. He'd actually seemed happy to talk to her, even though she was far from nice. Strange, but in a good way.

Of course, the punk hadn't stuck around her long before he ran back over to his friends. She leaned back against a wall, crossing her arms over her chest while letting out a sigh. This was still dumb. Shifting her eyes to the door, it was so damn tempting for her to just walk out. After all, no one was going to stop her. She wasn't required to stop her, plus people are generally too scared of her to boss her around. Flicking her eyes through the crowds once again, none of the cadets looked the least bit interesting. However, the General of the Stationary Guard was there, now wasn't that a surprise? She wasn't expecting someone so high up in the ranks to be here. Now that she thought of it, she'd noticed the Corporal of the Survey Corps as well. 'You know, if someone had it in for the military, this would be the perfect opportunity to wipe out all the big names.' She thought, though she didn't know anyone who would actually want to dispose of the military. But really, if someone that twisted was out there, this was totally the perfect chance.

Straightening herself back up, she dropped her arms to her sides as she made her way over to General Hoch. She was probably one of the only people that wasn't afraid of the guy, purely because of his size, but Vera wasn't an easy person to scare. Being in the Military Police, she hadn't really gotten a chance to talk with the General, which was why she was going to now. She'd heard a lot about him, and the word was he was a very respectable man. She'd even heard that under his command, the Stationary Guard might stop being so dang lazy and worthless. Stopping in front of him, she turned her head up to look at him. The guy was practically two feet taller than her, but that didn't phase her one bit. "General Hoch." She said, her arms straight at her side. She didn't form a salute, as she didn't feel the need to. However, she gave a small bow of her head to show some respect. "I'm sure you don't know me, I'm Vera Galdin, Squad Leader in the Military Police."

She'd seen some little girl talk to him just a moment ago, and she'd seemed to be wearing a Stationary Guard uniform. Really? Was that crazy thing really in the military? She was running around screaming about a cadet stick. What the hell was a cadet stick? Regardless, she was glad the runt was in the Stationary Guard. The lazy branch was the only one that suited such a pathetic soldier. She just hoped the runt didn't have the audacity to speak to Vera, because if she said anything about a cadet stick— or anything weirder, one of Vera's fists might wander into one of her cheeks. And Vera was one strong lady, so that wouldn't be a friendly hit.

"I hope you don't mind my interruption, but I've heard some wonderful things about you, and just wanted to see if you were as great as people say." Her voice was by no means friendly, though she spoke to him respectfully.

freedomboy90

Tiny Fatcat

User Image

User Image
                                        • "Relax Johan, as long as we stay moving I'm sure no one will bother us." Not quite the right use of words, but okay As the walked side by side Nat's hands flew to the back her head, in a sort of laid back kinda of walk. She was beginning to get a bit bored just wondering around. "Well, two option: one, we keep walking around, or two - we stop being a couple of p***y willows and go chat it up with the others? I'm fine with either, but I personally don't like being called a -." Natalie froze. She could feel the presence of someone behind her, more so, she could feel them clinging to her mess of a bun. Arms at her side with furrowed brows gave a slight groan. "You know that now that I've found you, there's no way you're gonna keep me from braiding this thing, right? It's so great to see you. You look top-notch." And just like that, Nat was in a better mood.

Hazelnut eyes sprang to life at the sound of Nadja's voice. "I could say the same thing about you. Look, at you, looking as vibrant as ever."Strong feminine arms wrapped themselves around the other woman."God I'm so happy to see you!" She exclaimed, eating a whole lot neck in the process. Admittedly their hug may have been just a bit to tight, she thought. With her head smooshed against her sister's shoulder, it made it almost impossible to adjust. On the light side, as creepy as it was, she smelled nice. Though her own scent of sweets herbs may have been a bit overpowering. As they broke away Natalie gave her shoulder a small roll forward. She told herself it would probably wise to give her hair a more thorough rinse next time. "And you must be..." A coy smile played onto Nat's lips she gave his shoulder a quick shake . "His name is Johan. He can be . . " Natalie was going to say shy, but saw that Johan wore a startled look. 'What is he...?' Whipping her head around, Natalie gave a hard squint and followed his gaze to feast her eye. "OH! . . Oh. But -uh, Johan this is my sister Nadja, and Nadja this is my buddy Johan."

"Speaking of Stationary Guard, have you two decided which branches you wanna join? Or is it just fish in a barrel fer now?" With a cocked eyebrow, Natalie quickly answered: "I'm gonna strive for the Survey Corpse." Where he voice had volume, it lacked confidence. She'd seen the titans in action - who hadn't after the breach? It was gruesome. Sickening. No amount of studying in the world could prepare you for that. She lacked the experience, so it was easy to say what branch she wanted to join. 'She's going to say something, I know it', Natalie thought to herself. Although Nadja had joined, no sibling would truly want to see their youngest in that branch. The number of casualties alone were enough to tell you something.

Before her sister could cast a wary eye, Natalie gave a reassuring smile and leaned into her sister. "I may be the youngest, but it's still my job to look out for you too. Don't forget, I've yet to repay you for that?" A reference the perhaps only her sister would get. Even though it was a failed attempt, Natalie couldn't very well disregard her sister's efforts to save her back then.

"OH NO! I LEFT CADET STICK!"

Well, she was eh-uh...loud. Slowly, Natalie's head turned. What on earth was that? "Do you know her?" Natalie spoke carefully, her expression revealing to be in a state of bewilderment and utter confusion. More importantly, "What's a cadet stick?" That girl. She looked like a fool. Such high energy, and for what? Unless, she was a cadet - which she wasn't, made obvious my her jacket - she had no real reason to be running. . .Did she? If she had been aiming for all eyes on her, she got it, along with the various snickers of other cadets. Natalie, hoped she knew she was embarrassing herself.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: courtyardx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ : Johan , Nadjax sᴛᴀᴛᴜs : Health 100%; waiting x ᴏᴏᴄ : quick post.

Suwosa's Husbando

Fiendish Comrade

User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
                                                                  THE PHOENIX RISES WITH THE SUN xxxTHE PHOENIX RISES WITH THE SUN THE PHOENIX RISES WITH THE SUN xxx
                                                                  THE PHOENIX RISES WITH THE SUN xxxTHE PHOENIX RISES WITH THE SUN THE PHOENIX RISES WITH THE SUN xxx

kuntaken A N D I ' M S U S P E N D E D I N T H E N I G H T
                                                                  d'kuntakente ( && ) WEARY OF THE LIGHT !!
                                                                  blahblah FOREVER —— ALWAYS HAS A PRICE
                                                                  × . Liang didn’t have to wait long for a response to his inquiry, though it came out of nowhere from a mouth he didn’t expect to hear it from. Only one person ever used an acronym of his age old appointed nickname. Liang didn’t have to turn around to know it was the “Red Wolf” himself standing there. Like Leta beside him, Liang formed a quick salute as he listened to the man go on about taking him up on his offer. Liang didn’t really want to say out loud that he hadn’t been serious. Honestly he was getting a bit annoyed with the crass way Aka spoke about his squad leader. It wasn’t news to him that Thanatos and Aka didn’t always see eye to eye, if they ever did. It isn’t a surprise that Thanatos tends to piss a lot of people off. But he was his commanding officer and a good one when it counted. Maybe not so much on the tactical side, but he had the ability to lead and inspire with his actions and strength alone. He was dependable. Liang had gotten out of many thick situations fighting beside him. And whatever his faults may be, there were still others in Squad Thanatos that more than made up for them. Liang didn’t wish to leave them behind, not that he found the prospect of working more alongside Leta at all unappealing. But it wasn’t like they wouldn’t get the chance to do so again anytime soon.

”Respectfully, I am already a member of an actual squad, sir.” Liang’s tone was even and as he addressed the red headed officer. Despite how much he bothered Liang with the way he talked about his squad leader, Aka still a higher rank, and quite respectable in his own rights. ”Maybe another time. You have valuable members on your team that I look forward to working with again.” His gaze averted down to Leta as he spoke that last part, and there may have been a 1.5 centimeter hint of a little, half smile there. Maybe.

The conversation quickly shifted to the one about there being any good prospects among the cadets. Leta was quick to sound off on Aka’s inquiry. Liang didn’t really have much to add to what she said. There wasn’t much advertising on his part in the time they’d been here, nor did he see any cadets worth mentioning. Leta’s logic about some of the cadets having been at Shiganshina had its merit, if it were true. To him, none of them looked like they had ever seen a Titan. None had those eyes, which had seen the large, gaping mouth of hell and were unable to turn away. Liang could have mentioned Nadja’s sister, but frankly that was Nadja’s business. He knew she’d try to bring her over to the Survey Corps anyway, and if they could, she’d want for them to serve in the same squad. As a sibling –ex-sibling, he corrected himself- he understood where she was coming from.

For second, he actually thought he could hear her voice carrying over the crowd and even talking about him. The shiver up his spine definitely suggested so. Or maybe it was his imagination.

”Regardless of skill, we can’t just turn everyone away, can we?” Liang simply stated, finally adding his two cents, however small it was. ”It’s not like we have the shortest casualty rate in the entire army.” Simply put they were always lacking in manpower. Not in quality, but quantity. Not like he had to tell an officer in his own corps that, right? In any case, they’d need to come out with a good amount of recruits, if only fill out the numbers they needed. At least, that’s what he thought. He was glad he wasn’t an officer. Decisions like this just weren’t his forte.

He watched as Leta suddenly moved herself in front of Aka. He was quite puzzled by the maneuver, until she mentioned to the officer about not being seen by the Corporal. So she was trying to hide him. … Maybe I should help. Liang nodded to himself. Yes. That was the right course of action. Like Leta he maneuvered his way to block Aka from view, though took up position directly behind the small woman, looking way over her head and even down at the other man.

”Found ourselves in a bit of trouble, sir?” His face and voice were just as straight as ever, almost seeming to hint traces of ill or even murderous intent.

ғιɴd мe: With Recruits wιтн: Leta, Aka wнιle тнιɴĸιɴɢ: I wonder if Aka knows about the nickname Nadja gave him in our squad.αɴd ғeelιɴɢ: It would be best not to mention it at this time.

mintyboob

-xFawnx-

Quote:

Quote:

Indulgent Darling

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          ______▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌
          __
          _______________________________W E _ T H I N K _ W E ' R E _ I N V I N C I B L E __________________ W E ' R E _ C O M F O R T A B L Y _ M I S E R A B L E
          ______________ (__ COMPLETELY UNBREAKABLE __)
          _________________________________________________________________________________ SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE
          _______________________________________________________________________________________ SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE

__________________________a n d _ m a y b e _ w e _ a r e ...____
          __
                                                              His mouth was still having trouble catching up with his brain, which was doing laps right now. He was breathless as his brother embraced him, it was one set of arms that he never expected to feel wrapped around him again. Fallon was still having trouble wrapping his mind around the fact that his older brother was alive, the one guy that really knew where he came from and really knew who he was - and he was standing here alive and still wearing that stupid Survey Corps emblem. With that thought, Fallon could have ripped the damn insignia right off of his brother. But he didn't want to sour this moment, he was already ruining it enough with his thoughts, he should be happy. He shouldn't be standing here still angry with him, but he was - he'd left him. Fallon had been weak, had needed him, and he'd abandoned him, that was how Fallon had seen it then and it was hard to let go of that feeling of being left. But he still tried to at least act like he was okay, even though there was a crippling pain in his chest at seeing Allister again.

"Yea." he responded, pulling away enough to look down at his own long legs. Genetics had apparently been pretty kind to him, even though he'd been such a late bloomer. "And you, you're the same damn height as you were when.." he had started in an attempt of a joke but when he got to that point in the statement, the words died in his mouth. When you left, those were the words that had run kicking and screaming away from his tongue. He bit down on his lips, but his brother wasn't done with the shocking news. Corporal, his brother was Corporal for the Survey Corps. "You idiot!" he exclaimed but it was with a half of a laugh and a few tears that he couldn't hold back from falling down his cheeks. There he goes again, Fallon felt it impossible to only feel a little emotional - he was always hip deep in his own feelings. He reached up his sleeve to quickly wipe away the small stream that had formed. "Seriously?" he asked finally after getting himself a little settled down. "I feel bad for your men then, you're an a*****e!" he stated with another laugh. Why was it so hard for him to hold a grudge against his brother? As abandoned as he felt, he still found it hard to treat Allister any differently than he had before.

There was so much to say, so much that they'd both missed in each other's lives because of the separate paths that they had chosen. He still couldn't help but to feel like the Survey Corps had stolen his big brother from him. He didn't even know where to begin. Wait, yes he did! "I'm engaged." he burst out, finding it completely impossible to keep the news locked inside him as soon as it had come into his mind. He wore a big smile on his face now though he still couldn't shake that lingering sadness, which probably showed - but the happiness at their reunion was the stronger emotion right now. He was just a big ball of confused and shocked and longed to have his brother back now that he knew that he hadn't become titan food in that first year as he'd assumed so long ago.

But before he could get into the details of his life any farther than that little outburst, he noticed a scene happening behind his brother. It was three people, all wearing that damn Survey Corps emblem on their jackets. It looked like two of them were paying more than enough attention towards his brother as they began to position themselves in front of the third. What the hell? Were they trying to hide that guy from Allister? Well, Allister was apparently their Corporal, maybe the kid had stepped in it with his brother. If Allister was anything like Fallon remembered, he could see why someone would want to hide from him. But it made him laugh, "Well Corporal," he said the title with all the brotherly mockery in the world, "I think that one of your subordinates is trying to pull one over on you." another laugh escaped his lips as he pointed a finger towards the three that were rather amusing posed in their attempt to hide the red head.

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

User Image
« | Λ κ ɑ Λ ʀ ɘ ɴ τ | »

«HE SAID, "GOD... THIS IS ALL THERE IS?"|WHATS THE POINT IN CHASING IF I CANT ENJOY YOUR FACE? |IF IT MAKES YOU LESS SAD, YOU CAN TELL ME HOW VILE I ALREADY KNOW THAT I AM»

User Image

They saluted, which Aka hardly noticed, everyone salutes nowadays. Though it always had sent a pang of awkwardness into Aka's body at the sight of it, a pang that didn't last long as his ego quickly crushed and took over. Liang made his retort to Aka's rather rude one, 'respectively' saying 'uh lol no'. Which the red head passed a smirk over at him, amused at his choice of words, the subtle sass in them despite the even, dull tone he spoke in. Sb's eyes fell over Leta as he complimented his squad, which raised Aka's brows slightly as he let out a small "mhmm" in response. As Leta answered his question, which he wasn't too inclined to hear the answer, he already knew. The cadets backed off a bit; talking amongst themselves of the Survey Corps members in front of them but they were close enough they could probably touch their gentle flapping cloaks. Aka had to play with the idea of luck vs skill here, this kind of social event was unique. Seeing as all recruits heading into the Survey Corps before had never seen a titan, here though, there were plenty already shedding their green. Fear, also played a part, recruits couldn't back out after their first taste, now though, they probably will skitter like fearful rats elsewhere.
                                                            "We can train the weakest of colts into war horses, surely we can mold any one into warriors."

Leta then moved, the 4'10 girl, beside him. He passed a confused look before she sounded her reason. Liang then suddenly joined the 'hide the wolf' game. Aka chuckled and grinned, amused. Liang's chilling voice then spoke simple words, asking if he had found trouble. Aka raised a brow and tossed his hair back into place.
                                                            "When am I not in trouble? But Leta's intellect has gotten me out of a few fusses with Allister."

He crossed his arms and lowered his head slightly, at least SB was there with his tall frame, if only he could fit under his cloak when Allister came sniffing by. Though he wasn't worried, what was the worst he could do? Take him off duty? Fire him? That would be the only real punishment Aka could think of and he knew Allister dare not take such measures. The green haired man could bark and yell at him alll day if it pleased him, destroy his image, make him work some stupid errand, whatever his creative mind wanted; at the core, Aka would not care, would not obey outside of the field. Nothing so petty mattered within the walls. Allister had a brain, its why he's at the top and Aka had a deep trust in his plans and orders on the field, but here, no. They would have better luck making a dead horse play his game than Aka.
                                                            "You don't have to call me Sir, SB."

He playfully suggested. He called the man two letters half the time, plus Aka didn't really like the word 'sir' or 'ma'am'; he hardly addressed Allister that way, or anyone. It was like throwing out respect that wasn't deserved. Aka's red eyes dashed to the side, catching a look from another green haired monstrosity. Extremely similar to Allister, at least in hair and eyes.
                                                            "I think our ship is about to be sunk, my comrades."

|| LOCATION ↙ ↙ Courtyardxxxxxx || COMPANY ↙ ↙ Cadets, Squad leaders, ectxxxxxx || MOOD ↙ ↙ Eden is dumb
                                                            xxxxxx ||HEALTH ↙ ↙ 100% xxxxxx || OOC ❜ ↙ ↙ -(( Temp layout, but still has music and goodies for you! ))

mintyboob

Klarion Watson

Quote:

«WAS I THE GREATEST IN YOUR ARSENAL? THOUGHT YOUR HANDS COULD HEAL, BUT THEY LEFT ME SORE|DEAR RABBIT, THIS BLOOD ON MY TEETH IT IS FAR BEYOND DRY. YES I KNOW IM A WOLF AND IVE BEEN KNOW TO BITE»

User Image

Shameless Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

User Image

Natalie’s words of comfort where in fact not comforting to young man. He walked beside her with his hands clasped tightly together, rubbing in some attempt to ease his nerves. It didn’t really help, but nothing else would either so he kept with it; at least it distracted his mind slightly from the task at hand. He released one of his hands to wipe at his forehead, his red hair was sticking to his skin and it was becoming very itchy. He pushed the fire red hair out of his face and brushed it back with his fingers; looking down at Natalie he couldn’t help but feel a bit envious of his relaxed position. He was nervous as hell and sweating buckets, but she looked calm and collected. He smiled down at her, he was still super glad she found him, laughing a bit at her p***y-willow comment.

“I’m fine with whichever you want.” He replied to her options on how to go about the mingling. But really what other answer was she expecting from him, he was never the one to be the decider. He had looked away back towards the giant man for moment, but when he looked back Natalie had frozen in place, “What’s wrong Birdy?” He asked, when another voice spoke behind them, he couldn’t help but jump slightly. Great, someone had found them, everything was going to be terrible now, and they would be made to run till the sun set and yelled at; well maybe all of that would have happened. If Natalie didn’t seem to know the woman who had grabbed at her; now they were embracing tightly.

Johan felt a little awkward, like it was something he didn’t need to be witnessing, but at the same time he couldn’t really move away so he opted just to stare off in another direction and let the two have their happy reunion. When the two unhugged, was unhugged the right way to say it he wondered, he was staring at the soldier debating if he should salute or not. She didn’t seem to be an officer, but at the same time would it be rude if he didn’t. He decided against the salute when Natalie began introductions, “Ah, yes…Johan Glott.” He said his name to her, even though her sister had just said it; it seemed like the thing to do. Then Nadja began to spew information about the giant; that was right, Johan knew he knew who it was.

“Ah s**t.” He thought to himself, he had been staring at the general like an idiot; there went his chances of not being awkward around the man. Especially if he ended up joining the stationary guard, which was something he had not really been thinking of too much, to be honest. “Ahhh no, no I’m good. Really I wouldn’t want to trouble him.” He said with a bit of a nervous laugh while holding his hands out defensively. If he had been a bit frightened to speak with the man before he was terrified now; knowing the man could crush his head with his thighs. No thank you, Johan was happy where he was. He would just stick with Natalie, and if she was going to be staying with Nadja, he was more than happy to continue talking with her. She seemed nice enough and little enthusiastic, but nice and Johan liked that.

He smirked a little at Natalie’s choice for branch, ‘Survey Corpse’, now that was funny, sadly very true. When it was his turn to answer the question, he almost said the exact same thing out of habit, but something was stopping him. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to join the survey corps it almost always meant certain death. However, there was a bit of honor in it; “I’m not sure yet.” He answered quietly, it was the truth. Today was supposed to be about learning where you might want to go, but he had yet to give it any thought till now. He couldn’t help but glance once more at Volker.

“Cadet Stick!” He was snapped out of his thoughts quite quickly by the exclamation. “The hell...” He thought, glad that Natalie had already asked her sister the questions that where on his mind now. Why was this soldier yelling about a stick?

Man-Hungry Prophet

User ImageUser Image
                                                LETA OLIVER ★★★
                                                tab tab tab survey corps

tab tab tab only the victors are allowed to live
                                                tab tab tab the world is merciless like that
                                                進撃の巨人
                                                で オリバー

In hindsight, attempting to hide Aka with her own petite frame was one of her dumbest ideas to date. There was no way she'd ever be able to manage such a thing, unless she miraculously grew to be at least a foot taller and a broader stature. Liang seemed to catch onto what she was doing pretty quickly, considering he took a step behind her, keeping Aka out of sight as well. He was much more suited for the task of hiding people than she was, she didn't think there was anyone in the room that she'd actually be able to cover. She was glad the topic of the conversation had reverted to this, because she'd noted a hint of annoyance in Liang's words. Of course, it was only natural for him to react that way, Aka had blatantly disrespected his Squad Leader, after all. If someone had spoken that way about Aka to herself, she would have blown a fuse. The second part of his statement wasn't all that bad though, he'd said something about wanting to work with some members of Squad Arent again. Surely Liang had been graced with the opportunity to work with some members beside herself, but she was going to think that he'd like to work with her again. Whether that was true or not.

As Aka said that her intellect had gotten him out of a few fuses with Allister, she couldn't help but to grin, almost idiotically. She was happy to help out her Squad Leader in any way that she could, and even happier that he'd acknowledged her efforts. She didn't exactly think it was her intelligence that was getting him out of trouble, though. She really just thought it was because she was really good at pleading and rambling off reasons he shouldn't receive punishment for his actions. She could be pretty persuasive at times, so of course she'd use that to her advantage. But hey, if Aka thought all that was intelligent, then she wasn't about to tell him different.

Leta turned her head back, peaking around Liang to get a look at Allister. For a second, she thought she was seeing doubles, until she remembered that Allister had a brother, that is. She pursed her lips together slightly, focusing her attention on the brother. It seemed that he was in the Military Police, so surely the two didn't get much time together, right? If that was the case, she highly doubted that the Corporal would leave the rare company of his brother just to yell at Aka to start running. That would just be a waste of everyone's time, really. As she was focused on the pair of brothers, she heard Aka speak again. She turned her head back to look up at him before shaking her head. "No, I don't think so. I doubt he'll leave his brother's side for such a tiny issue." She strongly believed she was right in that idea, but on the off chance she wasn't, she was already planning out in her head what she would say to Allister if he marched over to the bunch. Even though she'd spoken with Allister on Aka's behalf more than once, she'd never personally received any punishment from him— and she definitely wasn't going to make this the first time.

"...Perhaps it'd be a good idea to move into the crowd a little more, though." She said, looking up to Aka as she spoke. However, once she finished she looked back to Liang. It must be funny for him to be watching her attempt to cover Aka's actions, though having a troublesome Squad Leader couldn't be anything new to him. You know, Squad Archon was starting to look like the shining star of the Survey Corps. She gave an apologetic smile to Liang, as she was sorry he'd gotten caught up in her attempt to cover Aka's tracks. He must be having quite the day, though. First there was the issue with his own Squad Leader, and now he's caught up in Aka's little issue. How eventful. You'd assume that with her apologetic smile, she'd be willing to push Liang out of any trouble that was yet to occur, but that wasn't the case. He was stuck in it now. She would drag him along, even if it was only to block Aka from Allister's line of view. Of course, once they were in the clear she'd have to give him a big thank you, and probably an apology that was better than a little smile.

Klarion Watson

-xFawnx-

Hesitation. He saw it on his brother's face. It was the briefest flash but it was there. From that Allister deduced that his diversion from the family path was still a sore spot for his younger brother. Of course, he had expected that. It was only natural, but Allister simply couldn't become a Military Police soldier. He knew even back then that he would never fit in or be happy there.

I feel bad for your men then, you're an a*****e! The shorter man immediately chuckled at that statement. "If I weren't strict on them, they'd make bigger asses of themselves than they do now," he said with a smile. Their chemistry was definitely still there, and rightly so, they had been each other's closest companions for the majority of their lives.

Wait. Stop. Hold up. Engaged? The word seemed almost foreign to the Corporal, who had put his life's efforts into his work and never bothered dating. His younger brother was engaged. For some reason, that stung badly. At the heart of it, he was jealous. Though he couldn't admit that even to himself. He finally snapped himself back into reality and replaced the confused look on his face with a happy one, albeit a fake one. "Congratulations Fallon!" he said with a smile, patting his brother's shoulder lightly, "I'll have to meet this lucky lady sometime."

Luckily for Allister, that moment passed by quickly. His brother was teasing him, all thanks to Aka. Allister glanced over briefly, noting that Liang and Leta were making an attempt to conceal the disobedient red-head. For a moment, he let anger wash back over his face but he got it back in check pretty quickly. "Honestly?" he said leaning in closer to his brother as if to share a secret, "If he keeps it up he'll find himself demoted and most likely placed on the squad of one of my other SL's that he hates." Yes, that was his plan. He knew that having Aka answer to Eden directly would be worse than any other punishment he could come up with. The more bullshit he had to put up with from Aka the more he considered the possibility. For now, it stayed shelved until needed. However Allister didn't have much patience for insubordination so that wouldn't last long. The man knew it was important to have people who listened and respected him (and the other members of the Survey Corps for that matter) on and off the field, and so far, he wasn't too impressed with Aka.

"You have to stay creative in this job," he said with a smile, "But for now, I have plans for him for later this evening." At this point, he was basically just bouncing thoughts off of Fallon. It was rude, but Allister couldn't help but feel like they had just picked up where they'd left off years ago.

_______H_I_S _ N_A_M_E _ W_I_L_L _ E_C_H_O
                                                            ________________________________⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯_______on the sea _____ & _____ on the ground_______⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                            ___
                                                            ____██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ ___ ___ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██
                                                            ___
                                                            _____________BELIEVE IT, HE WAS BORN TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE_____________________________________BELIEVE IT, HE WAS BORN TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE
                                                            ___
                                                            ________________________________________________________________________________BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN
                                                            ____________________________________________________________________BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN

Indulgent Darling

______▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌▌ ▌
          __
          _______________________________W E _ T H I N K _ W E ' R E _ I N V I N C I B L E __________________ W E ' R E _ C O M F O R T A B L Y _ M I S E R A B L E
          ______________ (__ COMPLETELY UNBREAKABLE __)
          _________________________________________________________________________________ SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE
          _______________________________________________________________________________________ SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE SO UNPREDICTABLE

__________________________a n d _ m a y b e _ w e _ a r e ...____
          __
                                                              He laughed to Allister's comments about his men already making asses out of themselves. Well, he didn't honestly think very highly of the Survey Corps at all, though that could be partly blamed on the fact that Allister had chosen the Survey Corps and it's lofty goals over the life they'd planned on having side by side. He wasn't sure that he'd ever get over the grudge that he had against the military branch that had been placed above him on his big brother's priority list but for now he would just play the role of the proud younger brother, lovingly accepting his brother back into his life because let's face it - Allister had clearly already managed to make it through hell and back so he at least had some chance of surviving for a few more years. "Seriously though, I'm amazed - my idiot brother," he began, placing a hand on his brother's shoulder with a light clap, "The Corporal of the Survey Corps." the words tasted like poison in his mouth but he still managed a small smile on his lips before dragging his shorter brother back into another hug. "It's a lot better than dead." he said with some faint sense of sadness in his words. "You just wanted to make me worry didn't you?" he asked with a quiet voice but he kept the sound of laughter close to his lips, not wanting to cry right now.

There was a rolling laughter from his lungs as he was congratulated on his engagement. "Trust me, Allister - I'm the lucky one." he began as he released his brother from his embrace. "She is the sweetest thing, and you'll be nothing but nice to her when I introduce the two of you!" he teased his brother, poking fun at the temper that the man had always been known for. Somehow it felt a little good, to rub it in his brother's face a little that he had a life outside of his work, that he'd really made something of his little shattered world, that he'd found some sense of happiness. But he still wished that Allister had done the same with him. Then they could share their stories and battle scars, and eventually baby stories! But no, his brother wouldn't have that - he'd given that up obviously. "She's actually in the Survey Corps, I suppose that makes her your subordinate" he started in on his stories, although speaking of Alma's involvement in the branch that he had nothing but discontent for was a less than happy subject for him, but for now what was more interesting was Allister's other subordinates.

Haha! It seemed that Allister did have his own plans for the barely hidden little red head. "God Allister, you really are still the hellion you were back then huh?" he said with a light slap on his brother's back. This was great, the devious little set of brother's back together after so many years and the darker side of Fallon really wanted to stir the pot on this one. He always used to be the quiet little brother, hiding behind his brother whispering madness into his ears. This was just so much nostalgia that it was too sweet to let the thoughts that had driven him into depression float to the surface again. "Well, I've got the day off after this, you have to let me tag along." he demanded, "We have too much catching up to do!" he was not going to budge on this one he'd already made up his mind. His fair lady would have to understand his absence because this was something that he wanted so much - little did he know though, that she had also been invited to this thing, but that was his own fault for requesting her to keep the work discussions out of their life together. "And here I thought that I would always have to give you the ideas." he added with a laugh, that was the past though - Fallon would put some bright idea into Allister's head and it'd be like a little seed that would grow into a devilish sprout. Of course back then it had just been typical child hood mischief. Fallon was so much darker now that he was grown. "Maybe I can tell them some terrifying stories about my big brother?~" he posed the thought, his hetero-chromatic eyes following the grouping of Allister's subordinates that he was referring to. "What is your idea anyway?" he asked with all the curiosity of his youth tied to the words.

[[ short post eehhhhhhh D: ]]

Suwosa's Husbando

Fiendish Comrade

User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

kuntaken A N D I ' M S U S P E N D E D I N T H E N I G H T
                                                                  d'kuntakente ( && ) WEARY OF THE LIGHT !!
                                                                  blahblah FOREVER —— ALWAYS HAS A PRICE
                                                                  × . Liang almost let out a snort hearing Aka’s praise for Leta. He could believe that she covered for her squad leader’s mishaps on frequent occasions. The evidence was there in her current actions. Liang had no problem going along with it himself. He had enough of his own experience while dealing with Thanatos, as well as with other members of the Survey Corps. Honestly, for him this was better than standing around dealing with cadets he didn’t want to be around in the first place. Though he really was curious now about why Corporal Kantor had it in for the two squad leaders. If only he had been a bit more attentive earlier. It had to have been something pretty downright repulsive and undoubtedly embarrassing for the Corps. Come to think of it, what was Thanatos doing with a cadet’s jacket in the first place? Unknowingly Liang brought a hand to the side of his head, looping a long finger around one of his braids, and twirling it as he went on with his train of thought. This was his usual habit when he was thinking. It didn’t last long as he figured he’d probably get the full story later on.

His attention shifted when Aka commented on how he didn’t have to address him as “sir”. This actually made Liang grin, a rare thing. ”I know I don’t have to.” He was aware of how open the officers were with their subordinates in the Scouting Legion. Most of the formalities were usually saved for briefings, receiving orders, and relaying messages. In short, mainly for field operations. And of course for when a superior had it out for you. Liang was well aware of all that. ”But just the same, I’ll keep at it, sir.”From anyone else that could have come out as mocking, but how quickly his grin faded back to his usual straight face and his tone being even as ever, it was simply an earnest gesture. Simply put the “sirs” were a force of habit he just gave up trying to drop a long time ago. Not like they could get mad at a soldier for paying his respects anyway, right?

At Aka’s warning, Liang looked over his shoulder while Leta peered from around his body. Not too far away he saw not one, but two mops of green hair. One belonged to Corporal Kantor. The other’s was a man who looked like he could be Kantor’s twin. Did the Corporal have a brother? He turned around and listened to Leta as she confirmed it. That was interesting, the prospect of two Kantors running about. The other one clearly wasn’t Scouting Legion though. He wondered if he was just as intimidating as his brother. While he did that Leta continued on to suggest that they move further into the crowd before they were spotted. Liang was in agreement. He’d rather not be on the Corporal’s s**t list.

His eyes darted around in front of him looking for a route they could take. But he felt Leta’s eyes on him and looked down to see her smiling oddly at him. It was look that said “I’m sorry”, that much was clear enough. For what, he couldn’t figure out. Maybe it was for helping her look out for her squad leader? If that was the case, then a “sorry” wasn’t warranted at all. He shrugged his shoulders and gave her a little shake of his head that said “don’t worry about it”. In the back of his head he started to think if she really wanted to thank him, maybe he’d just ask her to join him for dinner some time. That was how dad did it, right? He thought back to that story he and his brother heard so many times about how his parents met, each version being more exaggerated than the last. But it started out with more or less with that basic concept of sharing a meal together. Though as he thought about it more, the idea just sounded stupid. That was another time when dinner was more than a half ration of bread and water. And when would they get the chance for something like that anyways? Pretty soon they were going to be very, very busy again. Possibly dead next week. But taking another good look down at Leta, he thought about what she said to him earlier. He wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, either. What the hell? Go for it. What was the worst that could happen?

In any case, this little situation they were in wasn’t a bother to him at all. They may have been in different squads and Aka might have had it in for his squad leader, but they all wore the green cloaks. To Liang that was enough. The same would apply to even the cadets he’d been berating for the past while now, should they choose to bear the Wings of Liberty. If you were Scouting Legion you could count on him to have your back no matter what. That is, unless you were a spineless worm who left your comrades to rot to save your own skin.

Looking over to Aka, he said, ”If we’re going to move we should do it soon.” He thought he could feel the Corporal’s eyes upon his back. “By your leave, sir.” However Aka and Leta wanted to proceed, he’d follow and cover them.

ғιɴd мe: With Recruits wιтн: Leta, Aka wнιle тнιɴĸιɴɢ: I wonder what Leta likes to eat.αɴd ғeelιɴɢ: s**t I think he spotted us.

-xFawnx-

mintyboob

Quote:

Quote:
User Image
                                                    Volker Hoch
                                                    General of the Stationary Guard

Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted by nature to bear.
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Volker overlooked the crowd of Trainees he was thinking about approaching some of them. But somehow someone had sneaked up to Volker without him realizing it. The girl had gotten all the way up to him and yelled something. Looking down he saw that the girl was Lilah. Before Volker could attempt the statement she yelled at him, she had already run off. Deciding not to think much about the incident he shrugged the incident off. Lilah was quite a unique character. Though most of what he knew about her came from her personal file which was quite negative. Seemed that those around her had a lot of negative thoughts about her. She had barely graduated the academy and the Trainers at the academy recommended trying to get her to quit. She would have surely been washed out of the military if Volker hadn't taken a personal interest in giving her a chance, though Lilah would never know that. Her crush was of no secret to Volker and it had no bearing on whether or not to give a her a chance. He would never reciprocate those feelings for her. She would always be that awkward little girl that had brought him sandwiches.

Not long after Lilah had made a seen yelling at Volker there was another woman approaching him. She was wearing civilian clothes with her Military Police jacket. He couldn't help but wonder if the Military Police were getting so full of themselves that they no longer felt the need to wear the full uniform. Just like the Military Police thought little of the Stationary Guard, Volker had little expectation of the Military Police. They were the best soldiers on paper and got to hide in the safest of places. If he had it his way the Military Police would be absorbed into the Stationary Guard and used appropriately. Before the woman was about to introduce herself Volker was trying to remember her name. It was on the tip of his tongue but she beat him to it. Vera was her name. The woman did not seem much for small talk and just jumped right into it.

"Of course I know who you are Vera. As it is important to know the people above you it is also just as important to know those below you." Unlike Vera's unemotional expression Volker gave her a small smirk. The two were very similiar except she preferred to seem like nothing phased her and Volker was more open and friendly. "How could a General dare ask a Squad Leader to lead soldiers into certain death and not even know their name? It would be absurd." If someone was in a position of leadership or were known for their skills as a soldier then Volker had studied their personal file at least once. From what Volker could recall about Vera, she was described as a bit harsh but that was just an exterior to hide her more caring side. As a member of the Military Police she excelled at combat skills ranking somewhere in the top ten of her class. "If you go by what people say I would be three times bigger than what I am and wrestle with titans with just my bare hands." Volker could not help but let a little chuckle out. He found it amusing the kinds of rumors there were about him out there.

Volker went back to being more serious with a straight face, "I am sorry. You are being serious and here I start laughing about myself." Most people probably would not think someone like Volker would find all the rumors about him to be funny but they were just so ridicuolous. "Is there anything in particular you would like to know about me or should I just brag about myself?" Yes, he was not an idiot and knew a lot of people saw him as being some sort of great man. Volker's issue with that is he had faults like everyone else and that if people applied themselves like he did they would be just as great too. Unlike most he saw potential in everyone even in someone like Lilah and would never take someone's potential for granted. Some just needed a helping hand or a kick in the pants to reach it. And that was Volker, the kick in the pants everyone needed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    A man’s worth is no greater than the worth of his ambitions.

mintyboob

Ubebae's Darling

Romantic Cultist

18,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

I CAN FEEL THE ANIMAL INSIDE, MY RESOLVE IS WEAKENING POUNDING AT THE DOORS OF MY MIND ITS NEARLY OVERPOWERING.
                  ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CANNOT BEGIN TO DESCRIBExxxx━━ THE HUNGER THAT I FEEL AGAIN.
                  RUN IF YOU INTEND TO SURVIVE. ) °

xxxxxxxxxxxxxFOR THE BEAST IS COMING TO LIFE. TAKING FORM IN THE GLIMMER OF THIS TAINTED MOONLIGHT.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx FOR THE BEAST IS COMING TO LIFE. TAKING FORM IN THE GLIMMER OF THIS TAINTED MOONLIGHT.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Death approches on this night ———— *
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFOR THE ANIMAL SOUL IS MINE. WE BE COMPLETED RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES. I HAVE NO CONTROL THIS TIME. AND NOW WE BOTH SHALL DINE IN HELL TONIGHT.
                  xxxxxxxxxx ━━━━━━━━ I CAN HEAR IT CALLING AGAIN THE PRIMAL NEED is filling me.
                  Changes are about to begin and now my blood is boiling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.................................................................................
                  XXXXXXXXXXWE BEGIN THE HUNT TONIGHT AND I FEEL THE POWER COURSE xxxxxAS THE CREATURES TAKE FIGHT. FOR THE KILL IS CLOSE AND I WILL BE SATISFIED
                  XXXXXXXXXXWE BEGIN THE HUNT TONIGHT AND I FEEL THE POWER COURSE xxxxxAS THE CREATURES TAKE FIGHT. FOR THE KILL IS CLOSE AND I WILL BE SATISFIED
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A tremble ran down Alma's spine upon hearing the news, "They breached Wall Maria.". Alma was informed when Squad Allister and Squad Leader Eden had returned from a mission - but she still couldn't believe it. "No...that's not possible..." she had mumbled, it brought her pain, pain when she thought about all the people who were lost...hah...who was she kidding? Alma felt pain, but it was because she couldn't figure out if the news of titans breaching the wall made her happy, or made her upset. Was she happy now that the Monarchy was going to suffer from having the loss of land and people? But then again, when she looked at the people who were affected by it, it made her shudder. Of course to everyone else she acted devastated and genuinely concerned, but was she really? She just couldn't tell and it frustrated her greatly.

It had been a week since the breach of Wall Maria and Alma still couldn't figure out how she felt about the entire thing. She awoke within the new place she called home - a nice dwelling located in Wall Sina. She lived here with her fiancee, Fallon Kantor. Despite the hardships she had endured in life, Fallon was one of only two things that made her truly happy. She never thought she would come to love another person - after losing her parents she was afraid of being close to people, Fallon had come along and exploited this fear. But there was little she could do about it, her heart had fallen for him and all she could do was let herself be swooned away. He made her feel normal, he made her happy. He was something she wanted to protect at all costs. By the time she awoke he was already gone - and she had to get dressed and go to meet Corporal Allister. She got dressed and took a boat, which took some time but eventually things worked out. It wasn't long till the she found herself at the courtyard with a large group of people. The female titan shifter let out a sigh as she continued about her business - she was surrounded by trainees, but she did not stop to talk to any of them, she was only looking for one person; Allister.

A sour look stained Alma's face as she made her way threw the crowd of trainees. Unlike many of the other soldiers she was unable to smile at the potential new members of her Branch, unable to share words of encouragement, and unable to stay in one place. Wall Maria had been breached when she was out with Allister, the Squad, and Squad Leader Eden; to Alma, coming back to learn that the wall had been breached was unsettling. Not only because the war between humanity and titans just took a huge turn and she might not have enough time to make a choice, but because she knew something was up when it came to those particular titans. She read the reports, talking to those who had been lucky enough to survive it, those strange titans that came and broke the walls; they gave her a bad feeling, made her blood freeze and spoil inside her skin. It was wrong on so many levels; she could feel her stomach growling, in envy? in disgust? She couldn't tell. She knew they weren't normal titans, her instincts told her that they were like her - but of course she did not mention this concern to anyone. Who could she tell? No one. Absolutely no one.

Alma continued walking, she was actually rather annoyed. Some of the trainees had mistaken her for a more well known figure; Eden.
                        "I swear, if someone calls me Eden again I'll puke. " She walked on past the groups, Alma was from an older class, but she knew all of her fellow soldiers well. The thought of being mistaken for Eden made her sigh. Yes the hair color and eyes were similar but Eden had a much stronger built than Alma's, and her hair was far longer than his. It was kind of annoying when she walked around and had people yelling "Eden! Hey Eden-....oh wait, it's just some chick." honestly, Alma knew that she had been able to keep herself from being well known but she didn't think people would be constantly mistaking her for Eden. It didn't happen all the time, it just so happened it was happening here because the newbies were so excited.She didn't mind having that happen, it was just getting irritating when you had them calling you Eden every five damn seconds, Alma continued walking, scanning the crowd for familiar faces, the intrigued faces of the trainees obscured her vision, and she couldn't help but make small comments to herself."...how can they all be so excited? Half of them are going to the slaughter house while the other half is going on the waiting list." She shook her head, it didn't really make sense to her. They did realize that they were all going to die? Maybe not right away, but chances were that out of the entire crowd here, ten of them would live on to move up the ranks. Alma remembered being like them, with her own group that had graduated - they were all dead now; aside from Crisxus that is.

Where was Corporal Allister? Alma felt a little strange not being by her commanders side. Due to the fact her adoptive family is so far away she usually sticks close to the Corporal of the people within her squad. She was a very devoted soldier despite her own inner issues. She always follows Allisters orders diligently, and goes to work doing as he asked. She does not fear her commander as others do - no, there is a different between fear and loyalty. Those who stay and respect their commanders out of loyalty last far longer than those who stay our of fear. She understands that he has unimaginable pressure on himself, so she does not take it to heart when he comes off very harsh. She ran a hand through her white hair, and stopped walking.
                        "You think it'd be easy to find him since most people are afraid of joining the Survey Corps." it was no secret that joining the Survey Corps meant you would literally end up being coming a Survey Corpse.

After a moment more of scanning the crowd she finally saw Allister - along with another male...Fallon? Alma felt her heart skip a beat upon seeing the male. Fallon Kantor - probably the only person on this earth who could keep Alma from destroying the world they knew. Unconsciously she smiled, a genuine, happy smile. Her somber look from earlier was all but completely gone as she rested her ruby colored orbs on him. She came to a halt when she reached the pair, saluting appropriately out of respect to her Squad Leader,
                        "Corporal Allister," she voiced, nodding a bit before turning her gaze to the green haired Fallon. Oh he always had such lovely eyes, she had missed him more than she would like to admit. She always tried to go home when missions didn't call her away, but with the breaching of the wall she knew things would get busy - that meant she would be unable to return home to their home within Sina."Fallon," she breathed softly, smiling sweetly at him, but still remaining formal. Allister may have found her smile strange, seeing as Alma never smiled at anyone as sweetly as she was smiling at Fallon. She rarely called people by their first name, she often stuck to their title or their last name unless they gave her the green light to be called otherwise, she would have called Fallon, 'my love', but she wouldn't dare act that way in front of the Corporal.

She let out a small breath, and returned her arms to her side. Her eyes drifting from Fallon back to Allister,
                        ”I'm pretty sure half of the trainees mistook me for Eden. I suggest they all have eye examinations before being allowed align with a branch," the words left her lips with a small laugh. She looked at Fallon again, unable to wash away the smile. She looked over Allister and Fallon's facial expressions, was she interrupting something? She knew she would be able to see Fallon later, but it would be bad if he was engaging in an important conversation with Allister and she was butting in.”Corporal, is there anything you need me to attend to?" this was more or less a way of Alma saying, "If I need to get lost just give me some work and I'll go do it.". Hopefully though she wasn't intruding on anything, she disliked giving the Corporal any issues - he already had a lot on his plate.

" "
                        ” "

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WHEN I'M DONE THERE WON'T BE ANYTHING
LEFT FOR THE SCAVENGERS TO PICK OFF
;;

ixxw i l lxxd e v o u rxxy o uxxxxixxw i l lxxd e v o u rxxy o uxxxx
LOCATIONCourtyard COMPANY Allister + Fallon MOOD Relieved + Tired + Happy
ATTIREUniform WEAPON None
((Oh derpy first post. Hope this is okay lol // EDITED POST ))

Autopsy Dinner Date

Gorrific

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas