Total Votes:[ 35 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 >

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Wildcard is present!

Still lacking a laptop but I am determined to get back into role playing, even if it's mobile. I'm going as far as to try and make another role play xD Ohhh this should be fun.

A revival would be great! And I agree with the idea of a time skip.

Lonely Friend

14,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Battery 500
sarchasrn

yogurette

malicious milk

WH0RS3

Sir Spazalots

Bad Boy Snidey

i wish pokemon was real

The Villainess Wildcard

A time skip would be a good way of freeing up characters.
Perhaps I could start a continuation-thread, you know same layout (crediting Kyla of course).
Everyone could start out 'clean' there, you know without being tied to others in order to respond but with all previous events in place.
Kick it off just after the arrival of Beauxbatons, perhaps still prior to the feast.
I'd like to keep that thread open to new arrivals, unless people really disagree.

Sound good?
--
I'd also like to rp at least some of the Beauxbatons journey still, so I'm opting for delaying an in-thread timeskip by at least a couple of days unless people are actually waiting on the skip. In that case I won't be the one holding you back
wink

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I think it sounds like a wonderful plan. Students could still be waiting on Beauxbaton to arrive, but it would open everyone up

Lonely Friend

14,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Battery 500
I'll get on it
Saraian
I'll get on it

I'll get working on a Carissa post when I get home, while you do that. Hopefully we can get a few more posts in before we start on the next thread!

Fashionable Lover

Saraian
sarchasrn

yogurette

malicious milk

WH0RS3

Sir Spazalots

Bad Boy Snidey

i wish pokemon was real

The Villainess Wildcard

A time skip would be a good way of freeing up characters.
Perhaps I could start a continuation-thread, you know same layout (crediting Kyla of course).
Everyone could start out 'clean' there, you know without being tied to others in order to respond but with all previous events in place.
Kick it off just after the arrival of Beauxbatons, perhaps still prior to the feast.
I'd like to keep that thread open to new arrivals, unless people really disagree.

Sound good?
--
I'd also like to rp at least some of the Beauxbatons journey still, so I'm opting for delaying an in-thread timeskip by at least a couple of days unless people are actually waiting on the skip. In that case I won't be the one holding you back
wink

Sounds good to me, just as long as I get a link lol. Now I just got called in to work so I have to leave in 10 minutes

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I agree, I think we should delay the timeskip until characters are done with their current conversations. I know I'm waiting on Maddie/Emry, but I think it's pretty close to concluding (possibly even in the next one or two posts, but that depends on how people respond and whatnot)

Lonely Friend

14,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Battery 500
We could use this thread to round things off in case you still have scenes to complete.
After that you can move on to the other thread.

Cat

yah, i don't think there's much more emry has to say, she's already p. much made a complete b***h out of herself. xD
if we keep going until beauxbatons is closer to arrival, then we can timeskip and switch to the new thread for their arrival and maybe begin the feast as well? giving us a grand opening scene to work with that will help usher in new characters. c:

and if you recreate the thread my only other suggestion is to allow for more open character slots; this one seemed to fill up rather quickly, but after a few weeks people started drifting off into the ether and it somewhat stymied the pace for the remaining characters. so if people drop out unexpectedly we need to allow for an influx of new characters to keep things moving at a good clip.

Lonely Friend

14,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Battery 500

Cosmic Sex Symbol

Just subscribed to the new one smile

Lonely Friend

14,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Battery 500
That's good.
I've already received one new reservation.
Feel free to bump the new recruitment thread guys, eventually it'll serve as the new OoC-thread as well but there's no rush.

Also, I'll need those of you who will be joining the 'new' roleplay to send me their reservation(s). They'll be accepted without question of course, but I'll need them for administration purposes.
Just like before you'll be allowed to post your own profile(s) in the Character-thread.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Saraian
That's good.
Feel free to bump the new recruitment thread guys, eventually it'll serve as the new OoC-thread as well but there's no rush.

Also, I'll need those of you who will be joining the 'new' roleplay to send me their reservation(s). They'll be accepted without question of course, but I'll need them for administration purposes.
Just like before you'll be allowed to post your own profile(s) in the Character-thread.
ill try and get my stuff to you soon, my phones on the verge of dying again Dx

Lonely Friend

14,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Battery 500
The Villainess Wildcard

Great!

Fashionable Lover

Saraian
That's good.

Ok I'll be sending my reserve in on Saturday

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces