Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Star

XXXXXXXXCeriseXXXXXX
Daughter of Gwuncan
Killer Super Villains

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Am nobody's girl."XXXXXXXXXXXX

Cerise smiled as CJ waved back at her and thought he was nice and good looking as well. She looked at Chris after CJ asked the question she was going to ask and spoke up."So basically same old same old correct?"She asked. "Let me guess you'll have tons of traps waiting for us on this island."She said.

Cerise rolled her eyes as she watch her brother be a gentleman and knew the reason why he was being a gentleman to the spawn of Alejandro and Heather. She looked at CJ and softly smiled as she winked at him when Dean wasn't looking.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Dig down deeper" XXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

C l a r a xx B u r r o m u e r t o xx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clara looked to Dean, who seemed to warm up to her rather quickly. He even went as far as to carry her bags, then follow up by kissing her hand and offering a subtle compliment. Smooth, but not smooth enough. If anything, this was the sort of treatment she expected and ultimately, in her opinion, deserved. "I'm Clara, and likewise."

She said and smiled, struggling to keep her introduction brief. It was in her nature to add flourishes to anything she said, especially when speaking about herself. But, that sort of thing could make for poor first impressions. With her parents' history, she couldn't afford any slip ups in the beginning. As Chris had pointed out, they were known largely as villains, and it was already beginning to affect her. She would have to put a bit of effort into distancing herself from that reputation.

A good start was to encourage team camaraderie. Seeing that everyone who had yet arrived was teamed together, she turned towards them and clapped her hands. "Villainy may not be the most flattering title, but rest assured that we shall be victorious! Besides, this name does not define us, merely the actions our parents took to get ahead. I for one am willing took beyond this and see you all as clean slates." Clara's mini speech was meant to sound like a sort of truce in regards to any hard feelings that may have been underlying, though mainly the speech was made in hopes that they may reciprocate it. It was no secret that her parents were generally hated and found as untrustworthy by the rest of the cast, so if she could settle that now it'd make staying on the island simpler. To further reinforce her sentiment, she faced Dean. "It'd be foolish to dwell on the past, right?"

Static Wipe

"It's almost painful to act so sugary sweet, but there's too much damage control to be done." Clara was visibly uncomfortable in the confession stall, with her fingers pinching her nose shut and her eyes narrowed. She sighed loudly, as if annoyed, and pointed an accusatory finger towards the camera. "All thanks to my parents! You guys really screwed things up for me!" She allowed herself to stew in her own anger a moment longer, but she quickly settled. "But no matter. It will just prove how worthy I am of victory when I take the million!"

Static Wipe

Beloved Genius

CHRIS MCLEAN
The host of the show

(I'll add a pic of Chris when I can find one where he has grey hair.)

Chris tells Cerise "Smart... But it won't help you... Cause I'm smarter." Chris looks at the boat returning with yet another contestant. He listens to his earpiece saying "And now say hello to our first hero character. Midna. She's the daughter of Sam, and Dakota." When the boat came Chris said "Welcome Midna. you're just in time to meet your competition. Everyone here is on the opposite team that you are. So be weary, and be ready to run. Neh ha ha!" CJ asked his dad "Is that the same laugh you had when you told me my sixth birthday present would be 'shocking' and you had hooked up to a battery to zap me when I grabbed it?" Chris said "Yeah... That was funny... But I did get you a great gift didn't I?" CJ said "You did." CJ then winked back at Cerise while Dean was too busy hitting on Clara.

(We'll start the first challenge when we get a couple more hero characters.)

Beloved Genius

DEAN (DORIAN)
Son of Duncney

User Image

Dean listened to Clara's mini speech and nodded. Dean didn't think himself anything like his parents, though he had a tendancy to act like they did, so he was willing to give Clara a clean slate. When Clara mentioned not dwelling on the past Dean said "I agree. I never think backwards. I think only of the future... For example... Clara what are you doing for dinner tonight? I was thinking after we win the challenge perhaps you, and I, could enjoy a nice meal together..." Then turned to Cerise saying "ALONE!!!"

*Static wipe*

Dean sits in the confessional with his arms crossed similar to how his dad used to do saying "Cerise has ALWAYS killed my game. Once I was on this date right, with this girl... What was her name?... Anyways in the middle of our date Cerise shows up, and starts pointing out all of her flaws, and even shows me a picture of her with another guy... Like I cared that she was cheating on me I just wanted to date a pretty girl... Pain in the a** sister. If anyone has a not pain in the a** sister out there I'm up for trading."

*Static wipe*

Lucky Star

XXXXXXXXCeriseXXXXXX
Daughter of Gwuncan
Killer Super Villains

User Image

Cerise turned to Clara as she listened to her give her little speech ad muttered under something under her breath. Cerise looked at Chris and spoke up."Thanks and figures."She said. She smiled a little to see Midna and then looked at CJ and his dad as she listened to their conversation. She smiled softly at CJ as he returned her gesture of flirting. She looked at Dean narrowing her gaze at him for a few minutes then went right to ignoring him.

*Static Wipe*

Cerise was sitting in the confessional and spoke up."Dean's still mad I killed his game with that girl,but seriously when someone's cheating on you isn't that a sign that you got to dump them?"She asked. "Am not being a pain in the a**,just did it to get back at him for ending my last relationship."She said.

*Static Wipe*

Cerise looked at CJ and spoke up."So what kind of things are you in to?"She asked.

Widow

Fashionable Bachelorette

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

M I D N A

Midna spent the whole boat ride playing one of her favorite video games on her portable gaming system. She was so sucked into the game she wasn't even phased by the horrible conditions on the boat ride to the island. Once The boat stop and Chris introduced her the pinkette looked up from her game for a few seconds and looked around before looking back at her game. She pulled a pair of headphones from her pocket and placed them the slot then put them in her ears. She was more concerned about finishing her game than interacting with the others or Chris.

((OOC- Just realized how big I had the font! Sorry!)))

User Image
C l a r a x B u r r o m u e r t o

Clara eyed Cerise, having picked up on her mumblings. She couldn't make out words, but she didn't need to. Not even an hour into their stay on the island and already Clara knew who her biggest annoyance would be. It couldn't be confronted just yet; it was too early. Instead, she raised her eyebrows and kept silent, turning sharply away from the red and black-clad girl.

CJ in turn didn't seem phased, which was fine. No reaction was better than a negative one. Clara did notice his draw towards Cerise, and decided that this was cause for distraction. More than an explanation, Clara also figured that they were in the early stages of an alliance, at least, and also a potential threat. She would have to work on separating that at some point, or manipulating it to her advantage. Whatever the situation called for.

Just as her mind was beginning to plot out her next few steps, her own potential alliance became relevant again. Clara hadn't expected Dean to offer up time alone just yet, but it was more than welcomed. It gave opportunity to strategize and to gain his trust, and to plant the seeds of mistrust against the other contestants. Though, he already seemed resistant towards his half-sister, which was beneficial. Not to mention he was pretty cute for a punk, which was a plus. Things were falling nicely into place, but she quickly remembered that she needed to gain the favors of her fellow team mates. Private talks were best saved until later. "If you can find dinner that's not Chef's gross gruel, then we should share it with our team!" She smiled at CJ and Cerise, speaking just loud enough so they could hear her. "I'm just looking out for everyone's well being."

Clara could only push this facade so far before even she was tired of it, so she was quick to turn her attention elsewhere. Luckily, Midna had just arrived. She may have been on the alternate team, but perhaps befriending a "hero" would help her facade. Clara approached. "Midna, I just love your-" Just as she was about to lay on the first phony compliment, Midna just as quickly plugged her ears and continued with her game. Clara frowned. "… Hair."

Networking would be difficult, but the task didn't intimidate her. She had at least one person on her side so far, which was decent enough for now. Clara decided on striking up Dean again, in fear of alienating him earlier. "I just want the team to be united, you understand. Heroes have a tendency to stick together. Our sort however… Not so much. Perhaps we can arrange something later on, though?"

Beloved Genius

DEAN (DORIAN)
Son of Duncney

User Image

Dean listened to Clara mention he should share any food that wasn't disguisting with the team. He laughed "Ah ha ha ha!" Then looked at her asking "Oh you were serious? Here let me laugh even harder. AH HA HA HA!!!" Then wiped his eyes. It was funny that Clara thought he'd share anything with the team. To Dean they were nothing but stepping stones to the million dollars. And any stepping stone that had a problem getting stepped on could easily be crushed. When Cerise started talking to CJ Dean glared at CJ, walked up, and pushed the blonde boy down saying "You're in my spot." Then stood where CJ was standing. Dean didn't like it when guys hit on his sister. Even though he didn't like Cerise he was still an overprotective big brother. CJ stood up saying "There's a nice way to say that you know." Dean then held his fist at CJ saying "There's also a much LESS nice way to say that. Count your lucky stars I decided to go the nicer not nice way." When Clara talked about working in a team Dean looked at her with a blank stare. He said "There's no way you're related to Alejandro and Heather. But hey if you insist on making a team than I call dibs on team leader." CJ asked "And why should you get to be team leader?" Dean held his fist at CJ saying "The next time you want to ask me a question just pretend I did this. Because eventually this fist is going to occupy the same space as your face. An impossibility nature will correct." CJ decided to walk away from Dean before a fight started. Not that CJ was afraid of fighting, but getting into a fight on day one was just asking to be booted off the show.

Lucky Star

XXXXXXXXCeriseXXXXXX
Daughter of Gwuncan
Killer Super Villains

User Image

Cerise watched as Clara eyed her and soon raised her eyebrow at her then silent turned away from her. She heard Clara and spoke up."Good Luck finding food that's not Chef's gruel."She said with a slight but small smile. She watched as Midna came upon the island and instead of interacting with the other campers she went start back to finishing her game with a pair of headphones over her head.

Cerise was talking to CJ and didn't expect Dean to walk up and push CJ down. She glared at her brother and spoke up."Since when was that your spot?"She asked. One thing she didn't understand about her big brother if he didn't like why was he so protective her when it came to her talking boys. She frowned as she heard Dean and spoke up."Your going to get what's coming to you...trust me."She said as she walked away from Dean and went to the Camp Hall and grabbed a tray and spoke up."So what's there to eat around here?"She asked.

User Image
C l a r a x B u r r o m u e r t o

The sudden laughter, question of her lineage, then outright display of dominance exhibited by Dean caught Clara off guard. She pursed her lips. Though she was glad that her distancing from her parents had worked, she didn't appreciate the drastic drop in respect. And then to threaten the host's son…. That was bold. Clara wasn't sure whether to be impressed or agitated. On one hand she wasn't the "bad guy" right now, but on the other she wasn't seen as the leader. Strategically she didn't want to draw attention to herself right now or her true intentions. But, there was the question of her pride. She mentally reminded herself that no, it was not the time to fly off the handle and assert herself as team orchestrator. But could she really allow this scene to slide by, with nothing more than a scoff from her other two team mates?

Crossing her arms, she cleared her throat to make her presence relevant once again. "Charming." She stated as sarcastically as humanly possible. The sweetheart persona seemed to slip even with that single word. With the others gone, she felt more at ease to reveal bits of her less than angelic self. "If you keep up that whole tough guy act, you won't last long here! If you really need to flex your muscles, go intimidate the other team, not this one." Normally Clara wouldn't have imparted such advice, but if they were all going to work well together they would have to at least pretend to be civil. Then again, perhaps this diversion away from her (and who her parents were) was good for her own sake. This might be something to provoke, rather than quell. Clara smirked and gathered her luggage; a suitcase and a large duffel bag. She turned to leave for the cabins to settle herself in, but she couldn't help but to say something that was just the smallest bit snarky. "But hey, that's none of my business. With you gone I'll have one less meat-head to deal with!"

Widow

Fashionable Bachelorette

M I D N A

Midna was too captivated by her game to pay any attention to the argument going on beside her and just hummed the background music of the game while mashing the buttons on its player. Once she had reached a save point she saved her progress then turned off the game and shoved it into her jacket pocket. Most of the people who were there previously left so Midna looked over to Chris, holding both hands up so they formed a square around his face from her prospective. "You would make a really good first victim for my game..."[

*static wipe*
"All the games dad makes are either action and adventure or scifi." The pinkette said while showing the viewers at home the screen of her game which had a figure that resemble her mother on it. "I prefer a good murder mystery game or a love sim."
*static wipe*

"A fame hungry old man killed by the weight of his own ego." Midna said with a nod as she brought her hands down and thought some more about a murder mystery game involving Chris.

Beloved Genius

CHRIS MCLEAN
The host of the show

(I'll add a pic of Chris when I can find one where he has grey hair.)

Chris glared at Dean when the young delinquent threatened his son. Chris' paternal instincts wanted to shove Dean into the water, and call the freshwater sharks, but Chris held back from doing that. As host he had an obligation to be impartial. Still if Dean got voted off Chris would be happy to make sure his departure was unpleasant. When Midna said Chris would make a great murder victim because of his ego Chris glared at her saying "Yeah... I'll remember that when challenge time comes along." Chris watched the contestants walk off and told them as they walked off "Feel free to explore, but remember I'll be calling you back here for Challenge time." Chris then looked out to the boat returning with contestants.

(Kitty, Donatella, if either one of you, or both of you, could pick up a hero character that'd be awesome. k1 already offered since she, and I, want to get this challenge underway.)

Beloved Genius

DEAN (DORIAN)
Son of Duncney

User Image

When Cerise said Dean would get what's coming to him he said "If you're talking about the million dollars I plan on it!" Then watched his sister walk off. When Clara came out, and started criticizing his tough guy act Dean told her "Oh it's no act, and I don't feel threatened one bit. My father made it all the way to the final four his first season with this same attitude, and won the next season with it. If I combine his attitude, and my brains, I'll come out of this competition with that million dollars, and hopefully a pretty girl or two." When Clara walked off Dean listened to Midna mention her games. Then thought back to what Clara said about intimidating the other team. He walked up to Midna, snatched her gameguy out of her hands and threw it into the lake saying "Oops... Guess now you'll have to stop ignoring everyone... HA HA HA!!!" Then walked off saying "I'm hungry."

Beloved Genius

CJ (CHRIS JUNIOR)
The Mclainely kid

User Image

CJ was the first into the cafeteria. He went up to the lunch line saying "Hey Uncle Chef." An older Chef Hatchet turned to CJ saying "CJ. Good to see you my boy. Sorry you had to come to this stupid show but there had to be 14 of you campers, and Chris could only find 13 of the other couple's kids." CJ said "I know. I hate that I have to go through all this trouble, but if I win that million dollars it'll be worth it. Hey can I get some of your delicious pot roast?" Chef answered "Sorry kiddo. I gotta make gruel for all contestants. Even you." CJ sighed saying "that's all right. Thanks Uncle Chef." Then held out his plate. Chef put on the gruel and CJ turned around to see Cerise. When she asked if there was anything else to eat he said "Not unless you plan on raiding my dad's cottage. Otherwise this is what you'll be eating." CJ then walked to one of the tables and sat it so he could eat his food.

*Static wipe*

CJ confesses in the confessional "Cerise is cool, and pretty, but her brother is a total jerk. I kinda wish the guy would get eaten by sharks... But he is one of my teammates, and if I could harness his incredible strength, and bad attitude to work FOR me than he'd make an excellent pawn... But Cerise MIGHT not like me using her brother to get to the million dollars... Eh he's such a jerk she might forgive me."

*Static wipe*

Widow

Fashionable Bachelorette

M I D N A

After planning out the plot of her game a little more, which was pretty much her rambling to herself since Chris and the other contestant weren't concerned with her Midna took her game back out from her pocket and booted it up. She began playing like usual but a strong tug took the game from her hands and threw it into the lake. She looked at the other contestant with her mouth open as he walked away not caring what he had done.

*static wipe*
"Just because your on the villains team doesn't mean you have to act like one." Midna said as she sat in the confessional with her arms crossed and brows furrowed.
*static wipe*

Midna looked over the end of the pier to see if she would be able to grab her game guy before it was too late but the water was too murky to see through so there was no hope. Her facial expression turned into a frown and she walked from the docks and towards the cabins unsure what to do now that she didn't have her gaming device.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff