Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Genius

~Story
~Rules (Link to OOC when I get one set up.)
~Profile Skeleton
~Profiles (7 spots open out of 14)
~Episode guide (Let you know what's going on and any future plans.)
~Teams and elimination list
~Black/White List
~Reserved

STORY

User Image Chris, now more aged and grey haired, appears before the screen with camp wawanakwa in the backround saying "Greetings tv viewers. I'm your favorite host Chris Mclean here to bring you another season of Total Drama. After 9 seasons of torturing 16 year olds for my own amusement, and partly for yours, I have given Total Drama a rest just waiting for the next generation of campers to be born, raised, and emotionally scarred by their parents. Now it's my turn to emotionally scar them." The screen flashes and Chris walks down the dock of shame saying "Our 16 year olds are now old and worn out from all my torture... I mean challenges... So I offered the opportunity to their off springs to come to camp wawanakwa to participate in the most epic season of Total Drama ever. Where one will win the grand prize of one million dollars." Chris then pulled out the briefcase full of cash opening it telling the viewing world "There'll be fights, bruises, broken bones, and the campers may even do something to each other right here, right now, on... TOTAL... DRAMA... NEXT GENERATION!!!" Ending that last sentence with Chris raising his arms after each word.

Beloved Genius

RULES

1. No godmoding. No automatically winning all challenges, no knowing where everything is hidden, no being super OP. It's a total story killer.

2. No autohitting. That means no running up, and hitting all characters, and likewise no dodging all attacks.

3. No cybering. I get Total Drama has a lot of romance, but don't do it here.

4. PM me all profiles entitled "Total Drama Next Gen"

5. I am Chris, Chef, and any interns needed. Because I think of awesome challenges. Still if you have any ideas let me know. I can always use ideas.

6. To keep things fair I don't want anyone controlling more than 2 characters. Otherwise people have too much voting power.

7. This will be a standard 13 episode season. So it won't be THAT long. Still I want you to stick around until the end if you can.

8. Stay active. Post at least once every 72 hours. That's 3 days. It's not too much to ask for. THREE days. Post more often if you like. Heck the more often the better.

9. My RP my rules. 'nuff said.

OOC PAGE

Beloved Genius

PROFILE SKELETON

[color=chosecolor][b]Username[/b]:
[b] Name[/b]: (Just the first. No last names)
[b] Age[/b]: 16 (Non negotiable)
[b] Gender[/b]: (Cause the pic might not be self explanatory)
[b] Parents[/b]:
[b]Reason for joining the competition[/b]: (State why your character wants the money)
[b] Appearance[/b]: (Pic. If you can find one that's 2D and total drama looking then awesome. Just none of those pics that are obviously the total dramas edited with the paint program on all computers. That's just lazy.)[/color]

Beloved Genius

PROFILES

1. The Gidget baby; Geoff and Bridgette have had their share of problems, but were inarguably the most stable Total Drama couple in the history of the show. Geoff and Bridgette got married when Bridgette turned 18, as Geoff's birthday came first, they used the profits they made from their years of hosting the aftermath to make smart investments and now spend their lives in Hawaii. Surfing and partying to their hearts content raising their two children of ages 13 and 16.
Status - taken - k1lllak1llme

Username: k1lllak1llme
Name: Olivia
Parents: Geoff and Bridgette
Reason for joining the competition: To make herself known by others and to get enough money to get the equipment she needs to be a professional snowboarder.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2. The Lasharold kid; Lashawna and Harold were not the most rooted for couple, nor the couple anyone saw happening, but after years of begging, and pleading, Lashawna finally agreed to a pity date with Harold. During with Harold showed his romantic side and swept Lashawna off her feet. When he tried to do it literally Harold threw out his back and the two finished their date in the hospital. Since then they've gotten married, and had four children. Ages 4, 7, 12, and 16.
Status - open

3. The spawn of Aleheather; Alejandro and Heather were probably the most unstable couple in Total Drama history. Having backstabbed, betrayed, and stolen from, each other for a few seasons. The two seemed to never get together. Until the end of season 9 when Alejandro won the million, and proposed to Heather in front of the entire viewing world. After a not so tearful acceptance the two got married. And though they had their major problems they had 3 kids ages 8, 14, and 16.
Status - taken - I Am Donatella

Username: I Am Donatella
Name: Clara
Parents: Alejandro and Heather
Reason for joining the competition: Being the spawn of two of the most vicious competitors Total Drama had ever seen, Clara was raised to believe that victory was not a reward, but an expectation. Though she was fully willing to participate, her parents both made it incredibly clear that if she didn't sign up, she'd be be booted from the family. As if impressing her parents wasn't enough of a motivation to win this season, the million dollar reward was tempting in itself. With it, she plans on taking extravagant shopping trips and saving for college, where she plans on studying politics to then take over the country, at least using its own system.
Appearance: The Queen

4. Gwuncan toddler; after having dumped him on live TV Gwen was more than happy to stay away from Duncan; however, during a alcohol fueled party Geoff threw the two had one last mistake that would give Gwen her one and only child. Now age 16.
Status - Kitty of Music

Username: Kitty of Music
Name: Cerise
Parents: Gwen&Duncan
Reason for joining the competition: Cerise wants the money so she can buy the things she needs to achieve her goal of becoming a famous musician aside from that help her mother and repay her for the things she had done for her.
Appearance: User Image

5. Duncney baby; (Oh yeah I went there.) Gwen wasn't the only woman Duncan impregnated. After hiring the firm where Courtney was working as a paralegal (Which I believe is some kind of intern lawyer but if I'm wrong correct me.) Duncan and Courtney met once more when Duncan was accused of 2nd degree murder. Thanks to her quick wits, and sharp eye for detail Courtney got Duncan exaunerated (sc?) and the two shared a quick time of passion in the courthouse bathroom. Leaving Courtney to raise Duncan's child alongside Gwen.
Status - taken - SOGeonova

Username: SOGeonova
Name: Dean (Really Dorian but prefers Dean)
Parents: Duncan, and Courtney.
Reason for joining the competition: Dean wants the money so he can take as many pretty girls out on as many dates as possible.
Appearance:
User Image

6. Ozzy child; Izzy has always been unstable, and unpredictable, but her crazy streak came to a screeching hault when she and Owen had their only child. After which Izzy often left her kid with Owen to travel the world and create problems for every form of government on the face of the planet with her antics. Izzy and Owen's 16 year old child is now causing the same antics on live tv.
Status - open

7. Zike off spring; Zoey and Mike were a match made in heaven. Zoey a hot, weird, lonely girl, and Mike with more oddball personalities than Zoey had friends. The two were destined to fall in love and last a lifetime. And so they did raising 2 wonderful children. One 6 and one 16.
Status - open

8. Dott kiddo; Scott and Dawn were not on good terms for much of the season. Scott wanting to do his own thing, namely getting his teammates kicked off, and Dawn wanting to be one with nature. No one would've ever predicted the two would get together over something as small as a cockroach and yet they did. Despite Scott's infidelity in Total Drama season 5 Dawn took him back and the two raised a family together. With 3 children ages 8, 13, and 16.
Status - taken - Kitty of Music

Username: Kitty of Music
Name: Flora
Parents: Scott and Dawn
Reason for joining the competition: I came here to win the million dollars and use it to help my parents and the environment as well as the creatures living in it.
Appearance:Nature girl

9. Tyndsay toddler; Tyler and Lindsay had the combined IQ of 10. So it wasn't a surprise when Tyler knocked up Lindsay and the two had to get minimum wage jobs to support a family with 3 kids. Ranging from ages 7, 12, and 16.
Status - open

10. Sakota super baby; Sam and Dakota started out as classic nerd loves cheerleader, but developed into more when Dakota grew the only thing she was missing... A soul... Now the two share a happy wonderful life with Sam as a game programmer, and Dakota a model for Sam's video game characters.
Status - taken - K1llLaK1llme

Username: K1llLaK1llme
Name: Midna (Her father named her after a video game character)
Parents: Sam and Dakota
Reason for joining the competition: Midna wants the money so she can begin developing her own game series.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

11. Codera child; Cody and Sierra weren't a real couple. But after all the stalking, the begging, the pleading, Cody humored Sierra on a date. After finally being satisfied with the time she wanted with Cody Sierra became a normal person. After seeing a not crazy side of her Cody fell madly in love with his future wife. Having only one child of age 16.
Status - open

12. Mclainely kid; Chris and Blainely weren't the definition of close. They were; however, the definition of discreet as no one but them knew of their off spring until the mention of Total Drama Next Gen. How they got together, or when, is unknown even to this day.
Status - taken - SOGeonova

Username: SOGeonova
Name: CJ (Chris Junior)
Parents: Chris and Blainely
Reason for joining the competition: CJ wants the money so he can fund his own movie to take to the Sundance film festival and make a name for himself in show business. Just as his parents did.
Appearance:
User Image

13. Skave baby - Sky, and Dave, were good kids who only wanted to be together. But Sky's competitive nature, and Dave's neediness kept them apart until the end of Total Drama Season 6. Since then the two have been nothing but the perfect couple having 3 kids ages 1, 7, and 16.
Status - open

14. Shasmine survival child - Shawn, and Jasmine had a rocky start, what with the whole dueling stick incident, but since Shawn won back Jasmine's heart the two have fallen madly in love, and been together ever since. Despite the 2 foot height difference the two had 2 lovely children. Ages 14, and 16.
Status - open

Beloved Genius

EPISODE GUIDE

This will be a guide for the episodes so you can see what's been done, and what we're doing.

Episode 1: Welcome back
: Chris welcomes the fourteen competitors for the season. Who all are descendants of the contestants from Total Drama Island, Total Drama Revenge of the island, and Total Drama Pahkitew island. Chris tells the competitors they'll be split into teams of heroes, and villains, based on their parents actions in their original seasons. After splitting the campers into teams Chris announces their first challenge. A game of king of the mountain. Or in this case the thousand foot high cliff. The teams are to race to the top of the mountain, and reach a flag with their team logos on it. The first whole team there gets an advantage for the second part of the challenge. Getting there will be the hard part as Chris has set up booby-traps from the dock to the mountain. Some are painful, some are deadly, most are both. After the teams reach their flags the first team there will receive a power saw, that can cut through metal. The teams are then told the second part of the challenge is a race to bring their flags down to the cabin areas. Like in season 5 there are 2 different cabins. One super nice, and one super crummy. The first team that plants their flags on the nice cabin wins immunity.

Results: In progress

Beloved Genius

TEAMS AND ELIMINATION LIST

(Team names borrowed from an RP on the total drama wiki)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SCREAMING SUPER HEROES

Gidget's kid
Lasharold'd kid
Sakota's kid
Ozzy's kid
Tyndsay's kid
Codera's kid
Shasmine kid

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
KILLER SUPER VILLIANS

Mcleanley's kid
Duncney's kid
Gwuncan's kid
Aleheather's kid
Skave's kid
Dott's kid
Zike's kid

ELIMINATIONS

First:
Second:
Third:
Fourth:
Fifth:
Sixth:
Seventh:
Eighth:
Ninth:
Tenth:
Eleventh:
Twelfth:
Thirteenth:
Fourteenth:
Fifteenth:

Beloved Genius

BLACK/WHITE LIST

BLACK LIST

The list you don't want to be on.

Noeth-daimos
Sakata-sensei
rpglol101
animeKnight

WHITE LIST

The list you DO want to be on.

Kitty of Music
I am Donatella

Beloved Genius

Beloved Genius

CHRIS MCLEAN
The host of the show

(I'll add a pic of Chris when I can find one where he has grey hair.)

Chris stands at the Dock of Shame. He says "Welcome back to Camp Wawanakwa. Despite what happened in season 5 we've managed to get our original island back up, and ready for torture. This season we'll be bringing in 14 contestants who are direct descendants of our casts from Total Drama Island, Total Drama Revenge of the Island, and Total Drama Pahkitew island. They'll compete in challenges, battling it out against the harsh nature, the other team, and whatever else I throw their way all for a shot at one million dollars! Welcoming first are the children of Alejandro, and Heather, Duncan, and Courtney, Duncan, and Gwen, and my very own son Chris Junior. Little Chris is my favorite to win this season." As the boat arrived with it's first four guests Chris announced "Say hello to Clara, Dean, Cerise, and CJ." Chris then watched the cast get off the boat. A couple didn't seem too happy to be here.

Beloved Genius

CJ (CHRIS JUNIOR)
The Mclainely kid

User Image

CJ was the first off the boat. CJ waved at the cameras, then walked to his dad saying "Hey Dad. Nice to see you again. Mom says there's a pile of dishes waiting for you at home... Oh by the way Duncan's kids did not stop arguing so... Have fun with that." CJ stood at the end of the dock trying to stay far away from the arguing Cerise and Dean.

*Static wipe*

CJ sits in the confessional saying 'So this is the confession cam... Man dad wasn't lying when he said it stinks... Anyways I'm here to try and earn enough money to make my own movie for the Sundance film festival. Dad says he'd help me out, and Mom says she'll let me use her agent, but I'd like to be a self made man. So if any aspiring actors want their shot at fame and fortune be sure to get in contact with me."

*Static wipe*

Beloved Genius

DEAN (DORIAN)
Son of Duncney

User Image

Dean was the first one on the boat, and he smiled when Clara was the second. He thought she was pretty, but before Dean could make his move Cerise came onto the boat. Killing the mood, and ruining his day. He spent the entire boat trip arguing with her. When they finally got to the island Dean got off saying to his sister "You want me to beware? Cause I'll tell you where to be! Out of my sight!" Dean stepped off the boat and stood on the docks hoping there'd be more pretty girls to lighten up his mood. Dean said to Chris "Oh mom took a look at that contract, and now you can't kill me. Great having lawyers right?" Chris just smiled since Dean didn't know Chris didn't care about contracts. It wouldn't lessen how dangerous the challenges would be.

Lucky Star

XXXXXXXXCeriseXXXXXX
Daughter of Gwuncan
Killer Super Villains

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Am nobody's girl."XXXXXXXXXXXX

Cerise was the third on the boat and soon spent the entire boat ride arguing with Dean. When the boat finally docked in the docks of Camp Wawanakwa she got off the boat and was about to punch Dean square in the face but stopped as she saw Chris and stood at the end of the docks ignoring her brother. She heard Dean and chuckled softly as she shook her head and spoke up."He's going to learn the hard way with Chris."She said under her breath. She looked at CJ and slightly waved then spoke up."Hey."She said with a slight smile.

*Static Wipe*

Cerise ignored the smell of the stalls and looked at the camera and spoke up."Hey,so I came on here for my own purpose as well as my mother's." She said. "As for Dean am looking forward to showing him up a few times."She said with a smirk,

*Static Wipe*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Dig down deeper" XXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

C l a r a x B u r r o m u e r t o xx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The boat ride had been nauseating. Even with relatively calm waters to sail on, the rickety boat still rolled, dipped, and ebbed as if they were on the high seas. And to make matters worse, Duncan's brats were screaming at one another. Clara had to suppress the urge to vomit, but found a strange comfort in hugging one of her black leather suitcases against herself. It didn't look like much of a hug, though, rather her clinging to an object and allowing it to serve its unintended purpose. Despite any internal uneasiness, the naturally tanned teen conveyed none of it outwardly and kept a consistent scowl. From an outsider's perspective it may have been difficult to tell what already had her in such a foul mood. Then again, a closer examination at her heeled designer boots, manicured hands, and unruffled hair would reveal that she was not exactly accustomed to less-than-safe modes of transportation. Her parents had her well trained for this competition and she was aware of its potential unsanitary conditions, but that didn't mean she enjoyed it at any degree.

Finally, they stopped. Clara's initial thought was that the engine was worn and that the boat had stalled. But when she glanced out the small, dirty window, she saw the dock, complete with Chris and cameras. She gathered her belongings and calmly stood. She emerged from the boat in a slow, prideful strut, chin raised and hair flowing behind her, a seemingly effortless entrance. Clara stood with all the regality of a queen, a small yet smug smile on her pouty lips. Her mother may have preferred a more intimidating approach, but her father had advised on using the Burromuerto charm instead. Terrifying underhandedness would come later. She smiled instantly. "I think you may find a new favorite soon, Chris!"

It was insincere, but insincerity might as well have been hereditary, coupled with the amazing ability to mask it. "Of course, I am only kidding. I understand the importance of family. Though I hope to be a close second."

Beloved Genius

DEAN (DORIAN)
Son of Duncney

User Image

Dean smiled when Clara stepped off the boat. for a second he forgot about his annoying sister, and he enjoyed the view. When she appeared to also be pleasant in personality Dean was happy. He walked up to Clara and held out his hand to help her off the dock saying "Well you certainly won my favoritism. Here, allow me to help you, and your bags." Once Clara was off the boat he told her "I am Dean by the way. It is a pleasure to meet you." Dean then kissed Clara's hand as a proper gentlemen would then took her bags so she wouldn't have to carry them.

*Static wipe*

Dean sits in the confessional carving a more detailed skull than Duncan usually did saying "My father may have taught me how to be tough, and ruggid, as any man should. But my mother taught me how to be a gentlemen. If one does not work to win the affections of the pretty girls, the other will."

*Static wipe*

Beloved Genius

CJ (CHRIS JUNIOR)
The Mclainely kid

User Image

CJ waved, and smiled at Cerise. He thought she was pretty, and despite the fact she had been arguing with her brother the whole time CJ could tell she actually cared, and was a nice person. CJ looked at his dad saying "So dad, Mind telling us what's up this season?" Chris said "Thanks for reminding me CJ. All right listen up campers. This season we're dividing you up into two teams. Killer Super Villains, and Screaming Super Heroes. Based on your parents' past performances we've divided you up to match their behaviors. Needless to say Clara, Dean, Cerise, and CJ you're on the villains team. If you want explanations why I'll be happy to provide them. In the meantime you'll compete each week in team based challenges. The winning team will enjoy a reward, and immunity. While the losing team sends someone home. After 12 of you have been eliminated we'll have our finale, and whoever wins gets the million dollar cash prize."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff