Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Most Evil One
Are you lost?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Most Evil One's hologram suddenly appeared on the world news on every broadcast and mobile device world wide. "Good afternoon children my enemies call me Most Evil One, yet they lack the motives I have to achieve world peace. I am the mastermind behind every veil of mystery, I even control your enemies and even the Justice League them selves." He said. Suddenly the crowds all over the world started gossiping. "Tokyo Teen Titans join me or I will expose your true identities to the world, as a symbol of my power I will have Superman and Wonderwoman attack Tokyo City in three, two, one." Most evil one said. Suddenly like a speeding bullet Superman flew into Tokyo and bashed point blank onto a freeway throwing cars and trucks everywhere. From the South Wonderwoman flew straight at the geisha house about to attack the Tokyo Teen Titans, forcing them to make a decision to join Evil One or else. Suddenly Color Girl moaned and stood up straight. "Forget Luthor and Mad Doctor, focus on stooping Wonderwoman, Hulk will stop Superman, Titan's fight!"[/u] She demand.
We all are lost my son and daughters.

Festive Kitten

11,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Keira Willows
aka Trickster

User Image

Trickster frowned as she saw Most Evil One's hologram appear on HQ computer and spoke up."Good afternoon yourself."She said under her breath. "He wouldn't dare."She said. She clenched her fist as she saw Superman bash point blank onto a freeway and throw cars and trucks everywhere. She looked at Color Girl and spoke up."Got it."She said as she ran out of geisha house and made her way onto the roof with a bit of effort. She waited for the right moment for Wonder Woman to get close enough and then tackled her to the ground.

Trickster pinned Wonder woman to the ground and spoke up."Where is Most Evil One and what the heck is he up to?"She asked.

Where: Roof of the Geisha house
With: Haru,and Wonder Woman
OOC:

Fashionable Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image
╔═════════════════════╗
Color Girl and her crap load of clones rushed to the top of the geisha house seeing Wonderwoman. "Have you lost it Wonder woman?" Color Girl asked. Suddenly the Trickester clones helped the original hold Wonder woman down. Suddenly Wonder woman looked talking. "Most Evil One is master I live to serve Evil One." She chanted. Suddenly Wonder woman did her amazon scream and busted out in a uproar sending the Trickers and Bunny Girls falling backwards. " Wonder woman look like shes in a trance." The real Bunny Girl said. Suddenly Color Girl started blasting a tidal wave of ink at Wonder woman and then gave herself an ink armor with multiple different super powers. Suddenly she started using super scream, super strength martial arts , teleportation, super flying, electricity, and then pulled the super speed move on Wonder woman knocking her over. Wonder woman backed up chanting some dribble whatever. "Color Girl is a unique specimen, powers to strong exterminate her life now." Suddenly Wonder woman came charging full thrustle at Color Girl, Color Girl's look alike clones tried to grab Wonder woman but they were knocked from the rooftop instead.
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image

Where: Tokyo City streets fighting. With: Team
Powers: Monsters made of ink kicking your butt with every super power out there.
Powers: Using colored ink as a weapon with super attacks dazing her foes making a light show of colors.
Powers: Marital Arts
A female teen titan (Leader of the Tokyo Teen Titan's)

Theme music
(I gave you the character The Suit, I don't never see him)

Fashionable Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
StealthBlueAquaNinja

Kitty of Music

Festive Kitten

11,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

The Suit frowned as he saw Evil One and listened to what he said. He heard Syre and soon followed Trickster outside. He climbed on top to the Geisha roof and spoke up."I think you maybe right Color Girl."He said. He in front of Color Girl as Wonder woman was coming after her and flipped his hat blinding her.

Powers: Can use the powers of Earth, Fire, Water, and Air with his cane. He can also cause enemies to go blind by flipping his hat and opening a can of whoop a-ss with his cane.

User Image

User Image

Theme music

Festive Kitten

11,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Keira Willows
aka Trickster

User Image

Trickster smiled as she saw the clones helping her hold Wonder woman down. She down on the ground after Wonder woman used her amazon scream and spoke up."Haru get out of here,I'll be fine."She said. She heard Color Girl and spoke up."No kidding.'She said as she got backup. She was about to protect Color Girl but stopped and quickly and turned away as she covered Haru's eyes after The Suit flipped his hat.

OOC:

Fashionable Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image
╔═════════════════════╗
Deep in Color Girls memories, she started telling her side story in her head. Back in Brittan Color Girl was running at super speed leaving a pile of ink foot prints behind her fading away. "I don't trust you Trickster go home now, you don't have the almighty powers like I, you and Superman are a pain. " She hung up her phone. Suddenly Superman flew in like a speeding bullet and looked at Color Girl. "Kind of cocky arent you?" He asked. "Leave now this is my turf, take that forsaken Trickster and that Bunny Girl with you." She ran. Suddenly Color Girl's worst enemy Ink Boy came in blowing ice breath at her at super high speed from the air. "Leave now before I get angry!" She yelled at Superman. Superman glared at her about ready to show her what real almighty punching was. Suddenly Color Girl turned into lightning and shot across the sky so fast even Superman was to slow. Out of no where Color Girl sent lightning raining down on Ink Boy so wide and fast it almost killed him. Suddenly Mad Doctor unleashed a pulse magnet and trapped Color Girl in lightning form. "I have you now my little power house, your every super hero in one, time to absorb them powers, ha, ha, ha, ha." He mocked. Suddenly Color Girl got upset and turned her powers this time to, creating planets in the cosmos. Suddenly the earth started having huge earthquakes and the rubble from the earth lifted into the sky. "Oh bleep." Mad Doctor cursed. In outer space a planet literally came into creation, it was a big one in earths stratosphere on direct course for Britain. "She is to powerful to be a super heroine, that skank is a goddess, run it's the apocalypse!" Mad Doctor shouted running away with his tail between his legs. Suddenly Color Girl's clones grieved and spoke up. "Why do you think she never have her own show?" The first clone asked. "It's because her powers are creation, only one entity can really stop Color Girl, his name is almighty god himself on the throne in heaven." The second clone replied.

Out of no where Color Girl's planet was suddenly thrown deeper into outer space leaving her by an outside force of another creation against her will. "My planet, hey god!" She demanded. Suddenly Color Girl was blown to the ground by a strong wind and Superman could only just watch. "I gave you a sample of my power to save not go wild with it, I am your god little human yield before your almighty god girl!"The powerful voice yelled from the wind. Color Girl's eye widened as she went falling onto the royal garden unable to even move a finger, her head leaned backwards into the watery fountain looking scared against an angry parental god. "I am dad say it!" The powerful voice yelled. Syre moaned in pain as her colored hair went pure blonde. "Yes daddy you are dad my god who owns me, I am your misbehaving child." She moaned. Her eyes opened and she struggled to lean up but couldn't. "Strength come from the lord your god, I am a baby compared to you." She recited her own words. Suddenly the wind threw her into the water and she started coughing. "Clean yourself up daughter you are a force for good, from now on play weak and be the servant for the hero community, your next mission assist by becoming a TEEN TITAN OF TOKYO and serve their defenses well!" God demanded. Syre start crying on her knees fearing daddy. She saw the Justice League fly in and soon Wonder woman flew in and then super slapped her , sending her flying. "Don't sit there and play victim, I know them ink powers can imitate healing powers!" Wonder woman yelled . Syre stood up with her jaw torn completely off, it soon healed completely and reconstructed the bones and etc. "Ouch that was a death slap!" She yelled. "Oh please child, your the only one who can handle are almighty death blows and live." Wonder woman replied. "Now that we all know your ultimate weakness we can call your god if you get out of hand again." Batman spoke up. Suddenly the Flash raced in and spoke. "I don't believe in killing, but you on the other hand was a different cause." The Flash spoke. "Well you heard it guys, her dad gave her an order, your now suspended from the Justice League effectively , go to Robin the boy wonder!" Superman demanded. Color Girl slowly frowned glaring at Superman copying his heat ray vision, she stopped when The Atom and Superman were ready to nuke her with their own rays so she started shivering. Color Girl got up and saw Wonder woman flying off, she imitated Wonder woman's power and flew off as well.

"That girl is a emotional one, I should know I am her mother." Someone else within the Justice League ranks spoke. Little did Syre know god gave her mother and her father her same powers as her, but far more superior and dangerous than hers. Her parents hero names were Infiniteman and Infinitewoman, they kept their hero secrecy hidden from Syre. Before Syre had gotten her super powers, mom and dad got theirs first, plus the ability to control Color Girl's powers into submission, mom and dad were also Color Girl's weakness, meaning she had multiple power flaws to be exploited to be so powerful.

╚═════════════════════╝

User Image

Where: Tokyo City streets fighting. With: Team
Powers: Monsters made of ink kicking your butt with every super power out there.
Powers: Using colored ink as a weapon with super attacks dazing her foes making a light show of colors.
Powers: Marital Arts
A female teen titan (Leader of the Tokyo Teen Titan's)

Theme music

Fashionable Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
StealthBlueAquaNinja

Kitty of Music

Festive Kitten

11,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Keira Willows
aka Trickster

User Image

Trickster looked at The Suit as he stopped flipping his hat and spoke up."Color Girl am going to help Hulk take care of Superman."She said. "Haru stay here with Color Girl and The Suit and help them find something to snap Wonder woman out of that trance."She said as she hopped of the roof and started running to where the Hulk and Superman were.

OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces