Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hawk Girl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hawk Girl looked at Luke and gazed him down. "Don't be scared if your not a crook." She said. "Your communicator okay." She said. She went back into the room and closed it again. "Here, keep it from water Seaman and you will be okay." She said. "That cellphone is pointless, use it and you keep owing cellphone companies money." She said. "Who knows... I might see you around the justice tower someday." She said. Her earpiece started beeping and the black Green Lantern came up on Hawk Girl's titan communicator. "Later guy Seaman." She said and then walked outside talking.

Occ: Nothing, just noticed my doings.

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

████████████████████████████████████████████

Luke gulped at the fact that Hawk Girl knew he was a little scared. He took his communicator from Hawk Girl and hooked it onto his waist. He shook his head in response to her statement of keep it out of water. 'Seaman?... What the hell?' He really needed a better name. "Wait where can I take a bath at here?" he said but Hawk Girl had closed the door. He looked down at his cellphone and thought about it. "Yeah she's right. I can still talk to dad on my laptop." he said as he got back into the elevator

User Image

Sweet Kitten

11,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Keira Willows
aka Trickster

User Image

Keira smiled and spoke up. "Nice to meet you Luke,your welcome to call me Keira while we're safely down in here." She said as she shook Luke's hand. "You don't sound like H2O man to me,am sure I'll be able to think of something.' She said waved goodbye to Luke as he walked away to go talk with Hawk Girl. Keira looked at both Static and Color Girl and spoke up. "So what time is training?" She asked.

Desirable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Crysta was shocked to be dragged out of her room. She chuckled when they entered the main room. She had stood by Luke and watched as Keira and Color Girl one by one came off the elevator. She had bowed her head slightly, which she was thinking was the custom here on Earth but she wasn't sure. She wasn't sure about anything really. She sighed slightly with a smile still on her face. "Hi, I'm Crysta. Though I'm called Serafina otherwise... She said introducing herself.

She waved as Luke left and waited for him to return. She didn't know really what to do to pass the time. She looked around at the wonderful technology. Though this was no where near the level of her planet.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

Hawk Girl sent a text telling Luke the geisha's can bathe him or bathe yourself in his room. Color Girl heard Keira and listened. "Six am training." Static replied. Color Girl looked Keira but didn't say anything, she stated following the arrow to her room

╚═════════════════════╝

Powers: Color Ink creations making monsters with super powers as her minions.
Powers: Using colored ink as weapons and super attacks dazing her foes making a light show of colored ink surrounding her.
Powers: Marital Arts

Fashionable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Next day: Morning, Tokyo City monday

Fashionable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Static Shock

The next day explosions outside awoke the Teen Titan's, Static ran to the briefing room checking things outside. "Maddoctor is so close to our hideout." He said. "Titan's fight!" He demanded. " Fight hard and swiftly unless you wish to end up like Deadman!" Static demanded. "Good bye Static, good by fish boy, good bye Trickster, good by Crysta." The computer said as Static took a underground tunnel. Hawk Girl flew off the third floor banisters in the lair... she grabbed Color Girl and flew after Static in the tunnel. Color Girl snapped her finger and ink poured from her feet swarming around Trickster... in amazement the ink climbed onto her backside flying her on it's own. Outside Static emerged seeing a storm of explosion happening everywhere. "Ha ha ha ha ha Ha! Maddoctor shouted from the street with a giant bazooka in his hands. "Destroy it all, destroy it all, DESTROY IT ALL, MWA HA HA HA! Maddoctor laughed so hard it was a condition. "Yo freak show!" Static demanded. He whacked Maddoctor upside the cheekbone with his hover disk still air born. "I will put a shock to your system you mad idiot." Static spoke. Maddoctor frowned getting upset, he started running around trying to blow up Static.

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

Luke had made it to his room. He had gotten a text from Hawk Girl telling him that he could let the geishas bathe him or he could take one in his room. "Well since I'm down here, I might at well take a bath in my room." he said as he went into the bathroom that was in his room. The bath room was fully decorated in blue. He got in the shower. The water was warm on his body. He got out the shower and dried off with a wave of his hand and put the water in the drain. He was feeling very tired from his flight to Japan. He walked to his bed and opened his bag so he can put on his PJs. He got in to bed and just drifted quickly into a deep sleep.

Luke was having the perfect dream. He was dreaming that he was back home with his dad training and while he was training, he spotted this hot guy walking past the window of the dojo. Luke couldn't help but get distracted by the guy. While distracted, his dad flipped him. "Mizu, you've got to concentrate!" said his father. Mr. Adams looked out the window and saw what Luke was looking at. "Ahh that's what's got you distracted. That boy goes to your school, doesn't he?" Luke nodded his head. "Well go talk to him. You gotta have courage, Mizu." Mr. Adams said. Mizu was a name that Mr. Adams had always called him. Mizu meant water in Japanese. He was called that because of his powers over water. Just as Luke was about to go talk to the guy, a loud blast had woken him up. "Grrr, What the hell?" he said grumpily. He hurried and got out of bed and changed into a hoodie and blue jeans. He jumped into his shoes and ran into the main room. "What's going on?" he asked. he listened to Static. He ran after Static in the tunnel and jumped on the back of his board. "Hope you don't mind if I hitch a ride." They arrived at the scene and there were big explosions everywhere. He jumped off Static's board and got ready to fight.

User Image

Fashionable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Static Shock

Maddoctor sneered missing Static. "You mouse stand still!" Maddoctor shouted. "And you need cuffs lunatic." Static replied. Hawk Girl came flying by and dropped Color Girl on the street and then hid on a roof. Suddenly Reapers came out the woodwork with guns blazing at heroes. "Great!"Color Girl demanded. Ink started oozing on the ground and a barrier out of the ink surrounded Color Girl bouncing off bullets. She made seven giant ink fists come out her ink barrier whacking villains to and fro. Her inks started growing into abominations in the twenties, thirties and counting. The abominations followed Trikster and Ctysta gearing their claws to attack crooks. "Argroka!" The abominations made provoked animal noises as the Reaper's shot their hard shells. "What the f-uck are these hideous things!" A Reaper shouted. One of Color Girl's abomination's came over and bit and clawed a Reaper steadily shooting it ticking it off even further. "You better stop upsetting them because they kill, my minions." Color Girl pleaded but none listened. The abominations joined Luke and started growling at Maddoctor... one charged but was blown back getting provoked. "Baka raka raka!" More abominations made noises and started chasing the crooks in flocks. More Reaper's came in and started shooting bazooka's at the hero's. "Destroy them all!" Maddoctor demanded.

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

Luke stayed on the ground to take out the Reapers that appeared as Static and Hawk Girl took on the Doctor. "Time to prove myself." he said as he formed water whips out of the moisture in the air. Luke sent two Reapers flying and round- house kicked a Reaper coming from behind him. Luke was so into the zone that he almost hit one of Color Girl's minions when they came down to help him. "Oops sorry." he said to the minion. More Reapers were coming towards them. The Reapers pointed their guns at them. "Oh no you don't" he said. Luke turned the two water whips into a big wave and swiped the wave and took the reapers guns away from them and with out thinking, he crated a ice block that held the guns. "Holy s*** I did it." he said with excitement. He ran towards the group of Reapers and just went crazy kick a** on them. He was flips, kicks, punches, and throws. One of the Reapers went in for a punch, but Luke grabbed its arm and broke it and then flipped it.He turned to see how the others were doing against the Doctor.

OCC: I want someone to notice that Luke's nose is bleeding after the mission is over.

User Image

Fashionable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Static Shock

Maddoctor sent a flock of other missiles at the other teammates, Color Girl's ink barrier exploded all over her and she fell down coughing... She shook it off and stood back up pulling her bangs out her eyes. Grenades started being thrown at her and her ink powers reached out and threw them right back. The Reaper's started backing up and suddenly rock monsters started showing up throwing exploding rubble at the heroes. Static wasn't sure to attack rock monster or continue fighting Maddoctor so he continued zapping Maddoctor and avoiding his bazooka. More Reaper's came charging at Luke and so Color Girl created more abominations to go near him. The other abominations became berserk... they tore limbs off throwing Reapers all over the place screaming. "Do crooks ever listen to us girls?" Color Girl asked Trixster.

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

The Reapers had started backing away and suddenly rock monsters appeared. One of the monsters grabbed Luke and sent him flying into the windshield of a car. Luke had crashed through the windshield and was laying across the seats. "Yeah that's gonna leave a mark." Luke said as he slowly got out of the car. "These things have got to have a weak spot" he continued as he tried dodging the rocks being thrown at him. One barely missing him.

User Image

Desirable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Samurai was jumping between buildings, the Dragon Blade had escaped after Samurai had knocked one of the blades away. He growled to himself and was looking for something to kill some steam. He hadn't returned to the Titan's hideout since Static set him off. The electric boy was always bugging him, and Derreck couldn't stand the magnets that the guy could produce. So he almost never arrived back at the hideout.

He was jumping over a building when he heard fighting. Perfect. Chuckling, he jumped from the building and turned one of his arms into a sword and landed splitting open one of the rock elemental things. He chuckled and soon his arm was his hand again.

Darreck "Samurai" Hariyama

Fashionable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Dragon Blade

Dragonblade was an assassin, he lurked in the shadows and stayed from the light mostly. "Another day boy." Dragonblade said. He unleashed a smoke bomb and vanished with no trace. Which was yesterday.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

Color Girl saw the Reaper's shooting at Samurai, Crysta, and her. She made colored arms shoot out from her inks grabbing and throwing gangsters onto the walls. More rockets came and she started getting annoyed. "You stupid baboons cut it out!" She shouted. Her inks started to form into 12 foot tall babies crawling with a rattle in their hands. "Goo goo gaga!" The giant ink babies said crawling around hitting gangsters. "That b-itch is the Titan's most secret weapon Color White B-itch." A gangster said. "Destroy her first." The gangster said. The gangsters and the rock monsters left turned their focus on Color Girl trying to end her. "I am not a b-itch evil s-hits!" She shouted and then raised more layers on her barrier protecting her from the madness outside ink barrier. Her abominations started to protect their master teething and ripping gangsters apart getting dangerous to the max. The giant babies started hitting rock monsters having a fit. Static ducked the crap load of explosions from Maddoctor. "For a rear you surly are a coward." Static replied. "Shut up!" Maddoctor yelled.

╚═════════════════════╝

Powers: Color Ink creations making monsters with super powers as her minions.
Powers: Using colored ink as weapons and super attacks dazing her foes making a light show of colored ink surrounding her.
Powers: Marital Arts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games