User Image

Intro music

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Story

A year had passed after Robin and his gang traveled to Tokyo looking for Brushogun. After the Titans rescued Brushogun they returned home after vacation, but a year later Tokyo started gaining their own Titans and of course Brushogun had inspired more criminals and super villains to surface. In the present the titans are small in Tokyo but continue to fight. These titans live in a geisha house in a secret lair down town underground with the finest technology available by the Japanese president's daughter Kimiko Shu. They fight, hang out, and of course kick villain but.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Rules
- The basic crap
-Pm me titan so I know you read my stuff
-This is a three user RP (One spot open) The other three users are me and my friend, reason why is because I am sick of non active users.
-I can see it now people hating my Color Girl, don't judge I want her that way.

-One male teen Titan open, he must be a samurai with no super powers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
[imgleft]http://[/imgleft]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Hero or Villain name:[/b]
[b]Side:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Weakness:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Profiles:

User Image
Name: Syre (Leader)
Hero or Villain name: Color Girl
Side: Good (Teen Titans)

Powers and Bio: Color Girl was once a poor boy with gender identity disorder, her personality and views didn't fit her body at all. Before she became Color Girl she was on suicidal watch, she despised everything about her birth up to the point where she received her powers. Even though her sexuality was straight before receiving her powers she never ever acted male. She use to always ask herself why am I like this my birth to her parents and others. She always saw her birth as a birth effect and blamed her birth for not making her right instead of making her broken. People use to say your a guy you f-aggot and thus tried to toughen her up but failed all the time people. Besides her turmoil being a g-guy which she still feel like vomiting over, she once spoke dismissing and mutilating her entire male hood after her uncle and father had big plans to make her their idle man back in Boston her origins. She use to struggle erasing her male face from the memories of people, because her hate was so demonic against her bodily gender. She despised male hood as nothing but vomit and wanted out all the freaking time twenty four hours a day non stop.To be honest Color Girl no matter what had always had a beautiful female personality and happy to, but her male gender was always in the way and almost drove her to a early grave.

One day during a encounter with the supernatural in Hawii on summer break, a phantom little girl appeared asking her weird questions that were personal to her. In the long run before the night was over the phantom gave her powers to change her gender at will, and since then Color Girl became her body. A year later the girl phantom appeared in Color Girl's bed room that had all the makings of a girls room to be expected. She asked did Color Girl like her new body and Color responded yes and thank you. In a pleasant mood the phantom gave Color Girl ink powers and thus birthed the crime fighting super heroine Color Girl. She Color Girl eventually joined the Teen Titans and later traveled to Tokyo forming Japan's first ever Teen Titan super hero group under Static Shock the hero and leader of the group.

The time will come when Color Girl will permanently be Color Girl forever and cannot switch her gender because of a lab explosion while fighting crime thus messing with her powers. The explosion will erase her memories of her once being a guy and her gender bending powers away. "Her super powers making her Color Girl will make her female completely in mind, body, and soul, giving her everything she wanted from the start.

Powers: Using colored Ink creations making endless monsters with super powers as her minions protecting her mostly. Using colored ink as weapons and super attacks to fight crime with, and using marital arts in combat.

Weakness: Her weakness is odd. Color Girl's weakness is people hugging her and kissing her, she become weak and unable to use her powers for a few minutes when that happen.
Orientation: Dice roll played bisexual, I swear that dice is a male, it made two of my girls bisexual. (Bisexual)
Username:Dawn Landers

User Image
Name: Shon Smooth
Hero or Villain name:The Suit
Side: Good... Tokyo Teen Titans

Powers:Can use the powers of Earth, Fire, Water, and Air with his cane. He can also cause enemies to go blind by flipping his hat and opening a can of whoop a-ss with his cane.
Weakness: Ice, Electricity, and people more smooth than him.
History:He was born in Japan Japanese, he received his powers when his oldest cousin was playing with dangerous science lab chemicals. The lab exploded in his old high school giving birth to The Suit. Since Mizu uses water The Suit tries not to out shine him with awesome tricks, the water powers just so happen to come with the elements in his cane. The Suit is cool and flashy literally... his enemies be shouting "I been blinded because he's superfly!"
Orientation: Straight
Username: Kitty of Music

User Image

Name:Luke Adam
Hero or Villain name: Mizu (Japanese for water)
Side:Teen Titans (Good)

Powers:He has the ability to control water and can even turn into water himself. Currently he is learning how to control his powers better and is trying to make ice along with water.
Weakness:He's weak against electricity (of course). He also freezes if anyone mentions or shows him a chicken. That will be explained later.
History:Luke has been living on his own since he was 10. His parents tried to take him to the government for testing when his powers started to surface. They found him creating pillars of water in the tub. He was taken in by the local tae kwon doe teacher that lived nearby. During the six years, he learned how to somewhat control his powers. He's currently still trying to turn water into ice. He heard about what had happened in Japan with the Teen Titans and about the new group forming in Japan, so he decided that it was his destiny to help people.
Orientation:Gay
Username:StealthBlueAquaNinja
User Image
Name:Keira Summers
Hero or Villain name:Trickster
Side:Good
Powers: She can shape shift into different people. She is also skilled in gymnastics, super strength and judo.
Weakness:Being locked up in tight spaces.
History:Keira was born as the baby of her family. Her parents were always on her about certain things especially when she developed her powers. She developed her powers around the age of thirteen. She shape shifted into her older sister's best friend to sneak out of the house to see a music concert. She got to see the full concert,but later got caught by her mother and was grounded for about a week.

The next three years she used her shape shifting abilities to help people,but from time to time she did use her powers to play pranks on her friends. A month ago she learned of the Teen Titans and heard from a close friend of her's that they were going to be forming a Tokyo's Teen Titans and decided to leave her home and go join them.
Orientation:Straight
Username:Kitty of Music
NPC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Haru
Hero name: Bunny Girl
Side: Trickster's sidekick and little sister
Bio: She is Trickster's little sister, she is to young to be of any hero group, but she is only called in when Trickster call her for hero work. When traveling with Keira a.k.a Trickster, she is usually in a book bag on Trickster's backside.Trickster usually throw Haru a.k.a Bunny Girl with her normal strength when targets arent to far off, Trickster will sometimes super throw her sister when targets are well long ranged as in far off.
Power: Piercing throw the toughest alloys and defenses , messing with security systems and toys, cheering on sister, can fit in the smallest of areas, elusive, like digging annoying holes in the worst of places that villains usually fall into, and tormentor with the bunny claws.
User: Dawn Landers

User Image
Name: Wesley Huth
Hero : Vibe
Side: Teen Titans

Powers: I carry a light-weight metal cello.Yes I carry a giant cello as a weapon. The cello helps with my powers, sound manipulation! I can also make sonic booms and control sound waves with my body, cool huh? Oh, does kickboxing and knowing some Capoeira count too?_
Weakness: Fire, anything that can block noise, Wesley is also a weak swimmer.
History: If you want a long story here it is.Born and raised in a small farm town my father was born in the states while my mother was born in Russia and raised there. My father was a great musician and would often travel with others, so I rarely got to see him. But one his way to Dallas my dad was caught in a car accident instantly killed. It was really hard on my mom and I was left to be the man of the house at the age of twelve. Two years later my mom found another, a guy named Francis Meric. Of course like all mothers with boyfriends, they force there kids to bond with the other. Sure I didn't like him, but I have to make my mom happy. What else would be the best thing for a "Father" and son to do? Backpacking. I hated the the idea, but after my mom begged and begged I couldn't just say no. So it was decided, we headed to the mountains, 5 days in the wild. As the day came to a end, Francis was looking for a place to set up camp until something happened. That something? A comet. Being a mile away from the crash site we felt the shock and rumble. What else to do but explore. When we arrived at the scene we noticed the glowing piece of rock not only from the heat, but it almost seemed a glowing blue! We couldn't believe our eyes!
But little did we know that the closer we got and the longer we stayed, the more radiation we consumed. A day after weird things started to happen, and soon I realized that this was not normal and with the government coming, taking us away and copping us up in cells, ya something was wrong.

I gained the ability I have now and the government was now interested. Little did I know how to control or think about this new power. So I was test on and taught how to control my this new power. After two years the test lab was not in need of me, thus releasing me. I received a new name, passport, new everything! I was no longer known as Titus Marsh, but Wesley Huth. Titus Marsh was now missing, assumed dead and never to be found. What else to do with my powers then help others? So onward to the Titans I went.

People say I'm kinda odd? Not really sure what they say I am, but from what I heard from others that I'm pretty artistic. Of course having interments as a weapon you kinda have to. You can say that I am kind and stubborn? But around new faces I can be a bit quiet, but once I get to know ya I open up.

Orientation: Homosexual
Username: Demetria656

NPC: Star Night

User Image

He can see literally see into the future, present, and past, the real deal no hoax. He can be silent for one second but really he been time traveling and you wouldn't even know it. His mother is the creator of all things and balance. In his eyes eternity passes by and you could actually see all creation in him. He don't ever fight and actually float never walking, tiny galaxies surround him and music can play from his body. When he see creation only he can see it unless someone kisses him on the lips, that is when his eyes start glowing and the kisser can see into the future. He isn't a fleshly being really but the entire freaking universe and beyond given form. You can't really refer to him as he nor she, because Star never had a fleshly birth. If people ever attempt to even steal his power or mass produce it, his mother will kill them no matter what. Villains and good guys had actually tried to steal his powers and thus WW1, WW2, destruction of vast planets and the Darkages was the result of it always. People usually have a strong knowledge of Star's past across the cosmos... sum faint when they see him. He is mature for he understand all things and seen eternity, he never brag besides deeper understanding of spiritual growth and etc.

Personality: He is love and much more

music

Others
NPC:
User Image
Name: Dawn Landers.
Hero or Villain name: Just Dawn.
Side:Good and of the Justice League.

Powers: Power over energy and learning lightning fast.
Weakness: She's pretty much normal and the basics can harm her.
History: Dawn is with the Justice League but she's more on the normal side not noticed as a heroine, she mostly live with her boyfriend playing loving role basically when not in the spotlight. She is mostly seen around Syre, other people, or Static in the open. Every now and then she will launch into battle as a passerby when Static say titan's fight even though she belong to the league. She work for Japan Lex Corp which Superman and Louis Lane aren't to proud of considering she's Louis niece ... Superman silently had been around Tokyo often lately watching her and Luthor carefully like a hawk.
Orientation: Straight
Username: Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Villain NPC's:

Commander Uehara Daizo- He last year used Brushogun's powers to make himself look good, he framed Robin for murder and he's back with something devious.

Dragonblade A dangerous assassin using darkness and shadows and weapons to achieve what he wants.

The Reapers- Tokyo's largest gang causing problems, they are mixed with super humans and normal gangsters. They are Tokyo's largest criminal empire. They use rouge samurai teachings and ninjas to strike fear in their enemies.

Darkislight:- A neutral sider who uses all kinds of good and evil powers to meet his goals. One minute he's a hero and next villain with no warning. He travels mostly at night.

Ultraman: Superman's evil parallel world counter part, he is Superman but all bad.

Vortex- A troubled teen using ice powers to earn his way illegally, he despise Teen Titan's always.

Negative - Static Shock's evil parallel world counter part, he is Static but all bad.

Waterman: He is evil cloned Luke with impressive water powers and always negative talking Luke always.

Maddoctor- Very insane mad scientist, even the Joker admits he is more coco and crazier than him. He is always trying to blow things up including Hawk Girl and Static.

Most Evil One, Evil One, Master- He is extremely bad to the bone, look out because he just might strike like a snake. This being has some connections to Trickster but 98% of him will always go unknown, he watches you from afar and this intense hunger of who he is will always be shrouded. People can attack him but surprisingly he can appear somewhere else instantly clapping his hands in amusement unharmed. Rumors are all over that he can teleport and shape shift, but that's unknown.

Vorcher- Another bounty hunter, he makes a living terrorizing the Justice League and the Titans with dangerous gadgets of the kill.

Destruction- He chases Hawk Girl around like always to end her, when Hawk Girl was a girl he tried to end her like twenty seven times but failed by Dr. Fate, he recently resurfaced for the reaping of Hawk Girl. John the Green Lantern had recently put a hit and a bounty on this chaotic man.
User Image
User Image
Name: Shizuru and Shizume Shu
Hero or Villain name:Villians but on the neutral side teaming with Darkislight.
Side: Neutral

Powers:The swords and sorcery.
Weakness: The basics
History: They're from Japan and some of the most dangerous fallen ruthless samurai's out there. They had taken life's and even assassinated key figures in society and even killed one of Keira's past boy friends, Shizume was the assailant. Shizuru is responsible for the death of the prime minister of Japan, and Shizume is responsible for the deaths of the mayor and police chief of Tokyo. They are really one person named Shizuru, Shizume came from a different universe as a copy of Shizuru, she came here when her universe exploded taking everything with it except her. Shizume is more of the emotional one and most likely to repent of her horrible past, Shizuru the hardcore one always repeat what Shizume do mentally regardless how much he deny's it.
Orientation: Straight and Straight
Username: Just NPC's no user

Society Of The Hidden Fist Of The Dragon-
Another gang higher than The Reapers. These guys are bigger than the mafia with they're vast man power and a military so huge, that even the Justice League be clashing heads with them time to time. These guys power stretch as far as seven galaxies and the wealth is mind blowing, if you work for these guys its law you must live like a king and queen, you gain status and expectations the higher your rank. These people are the neutral side and will do things to silence a problem if they get out of hand they will be exposed of. The Fist live by these terms alone. "We give are prey a chance of repentance from their barbaric ways, should they remain unchanged they will be put down no matter the status." These guys are expected to be classy and all the stuff you expect high class to be when not fighting. The present ruling queen is Niandra Falls of The Fist, they have a king but he isn't mentioned much.

NPC: Queen Niandra Falls (Dynasty-woman)
User Image
Powers: Flying, energy bombs from palms, and reading lightning fast.

User Image
Name: Kanashibari
Hero or Villain name: Kanashibari
Side: Bad
Age: Was born shortly after Color Girl gained her powers.
Powers: Can produce ink from his body to create living drawings like color girl but must recharge his ink pool by ingesting quantities of ink/paint/pigment when he's low. When his ink pool is full ingesting/absorbing pigment of any kind grants him extra strength. Can also drain objects of their color for a lesser effect. The ability to travel through his own ink like portals. Can alter his own pigment to camouflage himself or turn completely invisible. A limited portion of Color Girls Ink abilities. etc...
Weakness: Contact with water dilutes his pigment making him unstable and slow and if submerged long enough will melt him away. Because of this he's terrified of water. Color Girl's powers overwhelm his own and because she is the origin of his creation he cannot willfully kill her.
History: Once an imaginary figment of Color Girl's tortured psych before she gained her powers. During an instance of Color Girl's powers going wild he was granted physical form due to her permanent ink ability. Wicked by nature, he knows only how to torment and terrorize for his own amusment.Since his birth he has gained an understanding of speech and is highly intelligent despite his ghastly appearance.
Orientation: None.
Username:Fogettomonster

User Image
Name: Johnny
Hero or Villain name:Muramosa
Side: Personal gain/ neutral

Powers: He was possessed by the god of flame Muramosa when he was young. While being unable to control it, he had a strong magic seal placed on his power limiting it to a controllable level. The seal was then covered with a metal case on his arm which makes combat with his left arm more tedious then his left.
Weakness: Water, losing, and getting angry which causes him to lose control. He is forced to recharge his seal every 48 hours by meditating in front of Muramosa s sword.
History: Johnny considers himself unlucky due to the fact that the demon god Muramosa picked him over ten other babies. The possession was taken place on the day he was born and wasn't noticed until he was 5. It was on that day that he turned 5 which an unknown event caused him to turn into the demons form and consume the entire city with fire. It was then thanks to the teen titans that had stopped him from his reign and who helped place the seal on his arm. Deathstroke/Slade eventually became weary of him and taught him how to control his powers and a few type of hand to hand combat.
Orientation: straight
Username: DieDie23

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
User Image
╔═════════════════════╗

The heroine leaned over a cruise ship heading towards Japan. Wonder Woman and Starfire leaned beside her watching the ocean. "Why couldn't I had just taken the hero jet or something?" Color Girl asked. "The Justice League wants you to relish any normal time outside Japan as a normal girl, Japan will trust me keep you busy." Wonder Woman responded. "Will the Teen Titans of Tokyo meet me?" Color Girl asked. "Sorry no you come in neutral and unknown." Wonder Woman said. "As we say at home get your bocan ready out the door." Starfire said. "Huh? Culture block star." Color Girl said. "Starfire will not be accompanying you." Wonder Woman responded. Hours later the cruise settled in Tokyo and Starfire and Wonder Woman boarded the bat jet owned by Batman going home. "Great wonderful." Color Girl said, turning around seeing the music store across the street. She walked in checking music reading Japanese.
╚═════════════════════╝

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
╔═════════════════════╗

Color Girl was scrolling through Japanese pop music when Tokyo's famous gang The Reapers showed with big guns entering the music store. "Put em up freaks, hand over all the goods and wealth or you die." The head gangster grinned. The shoppers started putting their hands up afraid. Color Girl bent down behind a rack and put her Teen Titan communicator away in her skirt pocket. She looked like a school girl possibly high school or graduate.Unlike others she never liked suiting up so she always wore her civilian clothes showing her beauty. She slammed her hands on the floor and different colored inks flowed from her palms going into different isles and past the gangsters feet outside behind cars. The ink started forming creating super minions, a guy and girl appeared readying for combat. A minute later a arrow and a giant maillot came crashing through the window hurting gangsters. "What the f-uck was that?!" A gangster shouted. The weapons turned back into ink on the floor.
╚═════════════════════╝

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

"Excuse me... But those were not nice words. You should take them back." The light brown haired girl said from behind the gangsters. She normally wasn't wearing the purple kimono, but only when she decided she needed to save someone's arse or multiple peoples. She had extremely long hair even if it was in piggytails and she gave a sweet school girl smile. Serafina gave a serious glare as the gangsters seemed to ignore her.

"I said. Take it back!" She glared and her eyes turned a slight reddish tint and one of her hands did the same. The cds were the last to start glowing a slight red color before seeming to come to life. Spewing the music that was recorded on them, the cds and cd stands started moving and moving quickly towards the gangsters.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
╔═════════════════════╗

The gangsters started laughing and one put his hand across Serafina's neck trying to strangle her." You die first little whore." The gangster sneered. Suddenly another maillot came crashing into the music store whacking more gangsters. "The b-itch got backup, kill everyone in this son of god a-ss hole." The lead gangster demanded. The gangsters started pointing guns and then another arrow came in piercing a hand."Ah s-hit f-uck my hand!" A gangster shouted. Suddenly more gangsters started being assaulted by Serafina's attack. "Shes a freak kill her now!" A gangster shouted. A buffed gangster started throwing fire balls as Serafina and the shoppers. Once again another mallet came hitting a gangster throwing ice shards. "Surender villains. " A male minion said who belonged to Color Girl entering the store
╚═════════════════════╝

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Serafina's eyes seemed to grow a crimson color as she raised a hand to the clothing of the gangster who had tried to strangle her, the cloth started to glow and started to constrict tightly."Excuse me... But that was not very polite. And This goes to show you not to judge people by their abilities." She said quickly as the cloth finally had started sinking into the male's skin. She turned her glare to another and raised another hand throwing cd stands at the rest. She turned to see the minion who came in. She bowed her head politely before the cd stand started jumping up and down on the gangster.

She turned her attention to the Leader. "Would you like to leave now? Yes? No." She said with a dark tone. In stead of being all sweet like she seemed on the outside, Serafina took a reddened hand to the desk covering some shoppers and hit the fireballs back towards the gang. Before throwing the desk at them. "Don't worry I will fix up your store!" She said to the frightened owner.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
╔═════════════════════╗

The gangsters moaned on the floor and sum were covering their nuts frowning in the trashed music store. The male minion glared at the leading gangster and spoke. "I don't know you freaks but I do know your gangs are numbered in these last days here in Tokyo." He spoke. He made it clear leaving was out the question for the gang. The leader backed up and spotted Color Girl crawling around trying to be invisible. The gangster grabbed her holding her at knife point. "Free my gang or she die!" The gangster demanded. Color Girl started looking weak so she falcon dived the crook's face first into the ground doing a K.O move. "Hey dumb f-uck I'm a super heroine to freak." She frowned. She looked wobbly so she leaned on the wall. Her two minions entered the store completely and started fading in and out looking like colored ink. The female minion dropped her bow and caught Color Girl falling over. "Careful creator I don't wish my creator getting ill." The female minion said. Minutes passed and Color Girl gained her strength again. "I'm a super artist to sound better, I poses the power to create infinite massive armies of super fictional beings with all kinds of powers imaginable." She said to Serafina. "I can be the greatest blessing or the greatest evil of all time, conquest is child's play to me." She said. "It's true, we are quite the problem to rid against crooks." The male and female minion said. Suddenly the minions melted into colored ink and swarmed the gangsters binding them up. "Thank's for helping us Serafina, even though I'm a Teen Titan I do defense and agility awfully well." She said. "I use to assist from a distance back home in Britten." She said.
╚═════════════════════╝

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

████████████████████████████████████████████

Luke was sitting in the plane as the plane was landing into Tokyo airport. It had been Thirty- four hours since he had left his past behind him. The good and the bad. He was gonna miss the man that had took him in and treated him like he was his own. His name was Mr. John Adams. When Luke ran away and was taken in, he changed his last name to Adams because Mr. Adams was more of a parent than his real parents. The plane had landed and everyone was now exiting the plane. Luke didn't really pack that much when he left. He figured that if the group didn't let him join, that he would just go back home and fight crime there. "I hope they let me in." he sighed as he gather the rest of his things off the conveyor belt. He walked outside. "Taxi!!!" he yelled raising his hand. He entered the taxi when it stopped and lucky for him the driver spoke English. "Can you take me to the nearest music store?" he said. He didn't know where the Titans were located, but he was hoping that someone would have information as to where they were. After driving a few miles, the taxi stopped suddenly because of traffic. "I'm sorry. If you want, you can walk the rest of the way to the shop. It's not that far." said the driver. Luke paid the man and got out the cab. Half-way down the street, he heard a scream. Luke hiked up his bags and ran towards the music store. When he made it to the store, he saw a group of people, who looked like they were gang members, running away. "What happened here?" he said as he walked through the door and saw two girls, looking like they just fought.

User Image

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Profitable 100
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    User ImageUser Image
    User Image
    User Image

Serafina bowed slightly in a hello. "Nothing. Just taking the trash out... Isn't that what you Earth beings say?" She asked with a smile as Luke came inside. Her eyes started to glow and so did her hand, she immediately made the shelves, disks and desk go to their proper places. Then she turned around and made the glass reattach themselves to the window that was shattered. Smiling she finally made the clothes on the gang members glow and gently sent them outside in the slight cold. She turned around and her eyes turned back their normal bluish color. "I am... Well at the moment I am Serafina. But otherwise I am Crysta. Crysta Matter." She said with a smile as she glowed slightly again and her clothing changed back to normal, as a nice blue school uniform and her hair was tied back into a ponytail braid.

3,250 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Profitable 100
    • Signature Look 250
    StealthBlueAquaNinja
    User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

Luke watched as the girl by the name of Serafina started moving everything and putting back together without touching it. "My luck is getting better today. Would you two happen to be part of the Teen Titans of Japan?" he asked as he set his bags down to help clean. "I'm Luke by the way. Nice to meet you, Serafina. And you are?" he asked the other girl that was present.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas