8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

Color Girl heard Crysta and spoke. "I hate that name he, my personality don't match it." She said. "The only clothing I have for Him.... is simply a jump suit if I power down... which I refuse not to become." She said. She started shivering thinking about him. "Wonder Woman and Super Girl know this about me and they usually forget my ugly side when I'm not powered up." She said. "Don't treat me as he, I want to vomit when he surface." She said. "It to me is like them monsters with giant tits going around spewing vomit on people and it kills." She said. She made her finger pour out colored ink making the tit monster in Crysta's palm.

╚═════════════════════╝

Powers: Color Ink creations making monsters with super powers as her minions.
Powers: Using colored ink as weapons and super attacks dazing her foes making a light show of colored ink surrounding her.
Powers: Marital Arts

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

████████████████████████████████████████████

After playing around in the pool, Luke got out and used his powers to dry himself off with using a towel. The water that he had taken off was thrown back into the pool. "I think I should go check on the girls." he said as he headed for the door. He had found Crysta's room and was at the door. He looked in and saw a glimpse of Color Girl's true form. He stayed hidden and listened to the conversation they were having. After the conversation was over, Luke knocked on the door. "Hey girls, you don't mind if I come in? Do you?" he asked as he slowly walked into the room. "Isn't this place cool or what?" he continued.

User Image

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((On my phone so this won't be very pretty))

Crysta smiled understandably. Well as much as an alien. Could. When Luke asked to come in crysta nodded. "Of course. And yes this place is pretty cool. I suppose I'm not exactly sure what the means. Is it similar to rad?"

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

Color Girl heard Luke and saw him enter. She and Crysta had been talking for a while about girl things when Luke entered. "Hello Luke we were just disusing how handsome you are." Color Girl lied. "When girls talk about guys it could actually be a good thing." She said. "You should see my friend Niandra Falls one day, she is one amazing young woman in Tokyo and to the world." She said.

╚═════════════════════╝

OCC: I am thinking about having Color Girl end up in some explosion forcing her body, soul and mind to be permanently female. She will not have any memory of ever being a boy. I am doing this because Color Girl is a pretty thing and she shouldn't be a guy nor do she want to be a guy. What do your think.
Powers: Using colored ink as weapons and super attacks dazing her foes making a light show of colored ink surrounding her.

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

Luke smiled at Color Girl and sat down in a chair. "Thank you, but you're I'm not attracted to girls." he said. He took out his phone to check his e-mail. Another smile came to his face when he saw that he had a e-mail from Mr. Adams. 'Luke, I hope your trip was good and that you're safe. Love, Mr. Adams.' he sent a quick reply so that Mr. Adams would know he was ok.

OCC: I think it is a good idea

User Image

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

Color Girl heard Luke and spoke. "I don't know what to say Luke besides making an ink sculpture for you." She said. She hugged Crysta and walked out the room. She went back upstairs and entered the geisha house knocking on the door Hawk Girl was in. "It's me Color Girl, I need my communicator programmed to Japanese version." Color Girl said. "Wait a minute ladies." Hawk Girl said and then came out wanting the communicator. She programmed Color Girl's communicator and handed it back." Your pals can come get theirs when their ready." Hawk Girl said and then shut the doors closed. "Okay bossy lady." Color Girl said. The geisha's came up and Color Girl agreed to have them bathe her. She went into another room for a while letting the geisha's bathe her.
╚═════════════════════╝

Lucky Star

Keira Willows
aka Trickster

User Image

Keira was in Tokyo walking around and had no luck to getting directions as to where the Titans were at the moment. She soon remembered that she had a communicator in her jacket and took it out and used it to get the location of the Titans underground lair. She soon found where the Titans were and walked all the way there. She arrived inside a geisha house and smiled and spoke up. "Classy and elegant,I like it." She said. She looked down at her communicator and was baffled as it told her that the Titans were here. She looked at the wall in front of her and looked a bit closer and soon saw an elevator hidden in the wall.

Keira walked towards it and tapped the sides of the wall and jumped back as she watched as the elevator doors opened. She put her communicator back into her jacket pocket then cautiously stepped inside and watched as the elevator doors closed and start going down to the underground lair. She smiled as she saw the elevator doors open and spoke up. "Hello is any here?" She asked as she got out of the elevator.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

"Welcome Trickster." The computer said. Static Shock looked up spotting Trickster. "Another recruit I see come here Static said in the briefing room in the middle of the lair. " I am the leader of the Titans here in Tokyo and my name is Static Shock." He said. "I see you survived Justice League find your way test, I honestly think it's stupid." Static said. "Ground rules pretty." He Static said. "Follow my commands such as Titans fight and etc and your all good." He said. "Stay alive and follow directions such as battle training before breakfast and all that?" He said. "Hawk Girl is the female boss around the girls sleeping wing, cross her and you get metal whacked with the spikes." He spoke. "So what brings you here to Tokyo." He Static asked. "And your communicator see Hawk Girl for add on's." He said.

"Welcome Color Girl." The computer said. Color Girl got off the elevator wearing a red kimono and stood beside Trickster. "All three female spots full now?" Color Girl asked. "Last one yes." Static responded. "Only one male spot left is Samurai." Static said. "I wish Samurai would come because I'm tired." Static replied. Color Girl looked at Trickster and spoke. "I'm Color Girl, people always say my name is original." She spoke.

╚═════════════════════╝

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

"I wonder what else there is to see around this place. Come on, Crysta." Luke said as he grabbed onto Crysta's hand and lightly pulled her to come along with him. He let go of Crysta's hand as he walked in to the briefing room to see a new girl arrive. "What she has a cool nickname too?" said Luke in disbelief. "I just get called "fish boy"? Hello?... I'm not Aqualad, you know." Luke was brought to silence when Color Girl had came off the elevator wearing a kimono. He could tell that she had just had a bath. Luke folded his arms and rested on one of the pillars he was closet to. 'I need to think of a titan name and fast.' he thought to himself.

User Image

Lucky Star

Keira Willows
aka Trickster

User Image

Keira looked up at the ceiling and spoke up. "Uhh thanks." She said. She looked at Static Shock as he spotted her and spoke up. "Yep,alright." She said as she walked into the briefing room. "Nice to meet you Static." She said. "Yeah it was a bit to easy,it kinda is." She said. She nodded her head and spoke up. "Got it all Static." She said. "Well I wanted to become part of Titans and other things." She said.

Keira turned her head to the elevator and watched as a Color Girl got off the elevator wearing a red kimono and stood beside her. "Don't worry Static am sure he'll show up." She said. She looked at Color Girl and spoke up. "Nice to meet you Color Girl,it does sound original." She said. "Am Trickster, shape shifting is my specialty along with super strength and of course the normal things like gymnastics and judo." She said.

Keira looked at Luke as he walked into the briefing room and heard what he said then spoke up. "It's not that cool I got that nickname from my family and friends because of some funny things I did to them." She said to Luke. "Hey,I know besides I've shapeshifted into him before to fool my cousin."She said. "What's your name ?" She asked Luke.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

Static looked at Luke and spoke. "I will call you um H20man."Static said. "Did you hear Gotham News?" Static asked. "No why?" Color Girl asked. "The Joker had become governor of Gotham City and worst hes actually funny." Static almost chocked. "I heard Batman is stocking Joker 24 hours a day 7 days a week, I even heard Batman show up in Joker's bathroom mirror every day." He said. "Wow that's creepy." Color Girl said. Static looked up and spoke."So what do you guys think about the geisha house and the geisha's living above us?" He asked. "I like the geisha's and I get to wear their stuff, don't be surprise if I look like one someday."Color Girl said. "The geisha are always trying to do something for us, and Hawk Girl minus well live up there because she mostly dwell up there."Static said. "One time I saw a geisha Hawk Girl putting on a show with the other geisha's during some event, I guess even her have a girly side in her." He Static said. "The geisha's represent art, anything with art I am bound to be pulled into." Color Girl said.

Static looked up speaking again. "Your awfully pretty Color Girl, I might ask you out someday." He said. "I'm kind of more than that Static, my powers is what makes me Color Girl." She said while blushing.

╚═════════════════════╝

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

"I'm Luke. Nice to meet you, Trickster." Luke said as he walked towards Trickster to shake her hand. "Static, you are not calling me that!" he said a little irritated. Luke felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and he took it out. It was an e-mail from Mr. Adams. "I'm gonna go upstairs and talk to Hawk Girl." he said as he got into the elevator. The elevator stopped on the top floor and he got out. Luke knocked on Hawk Girl's door and waited for her to respond.

User Image

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
StealthBlueAquaNinja
Re-read Color Girl's profile, I edited.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

Hawk Girl heard Luke and spoke from a closed room. "Be right back ladies." She said. She opened the two sliding doors showing seven geisha's in the back giggling reading poetry. She closed the doors behind her gazing at Luke." Yes?" Hawk Girl asked.

╚═════════════════════╝

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

Luke watched as Hawk Girl came out the room and he saw the geishas in the background laughing and waving at him. He waved back before she closed the door. "I was just wondering if I could have a communicator since I'm a part of this team now. And where do I go to take a bath here?" he said with a kind smile. He wanted to be as nice to Hawk Girl as possible because she looked like someone that you did not want to cross paths with. Luke's left hand started to trembled a little so he slowly grabbed onto it to not show weakness. 'It's ok to be scared, just don't let her see it.' he thought to himself as he settled down.

OCC: I reread it, but why am I rereading it?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas