• Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
Static Shock
User Image
╔═════════════════════╗

Color Girl followed Serafine as her own hologram anxiously tried to get her attention. She entered Serafine's room. "The girls side is red duh, thank you earlier at the music store." She said. "I am practically more mortal than anyone here besides my inks protecting me." She said. "I call myself Color Girl because I create almost anything with my powers." She said. "I have Brushogun's powers as well, minus the dark magic thing with the cults and all." She said.
╚═════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════╗

Static was talking to other Teen Titans on his hologram on his Titan communicator in the briefing room, he wasn't sure if Luke would talk or leave.
╚═════════════════════╝

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Serafina looked back as Color girl talked. "It was no problem. I like to help people... I'm not from around here so I don't know who that is. I'm from a planet very far away... Very Very far."
She said with a smile. She powered down slightly as the furniture stopped moving.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
Static Shock
User Image
╔═════════════════════╗

Color Girl looked at Serafine powering down. Color Girls colored hair flashed for a second as proof she was still powered up. Her feet were producing ink sucking it in and out slowly in rotation. She put her palm on a table and left a ink hand print before noticing and sucked the ink back into her skin. "My ink can create many things Serafine, one of my powers is my appearance right now." She said. "I am not white and blonde really but African British with black hair." Color Girl said. "I don't like myself powered down everything I am goes against it." She said. "How about we go girl shopping later on tomorrow?" She asked.
╚═════════════════════╝

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Crysta smiled and nodded. "That sounds like fun. I would love to go... 'Girl shopping' with you. So why not power down? Even for a little while so that you can rest a little?" She asked curiously. The furniture finally came to an agreement and stopped moving.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

Color Girl took off her book bag and pardoned to use Crysta's bathroom. She came out wearing a clothing that could somewhat look like a uniform fighting crime. "Like it? I brought it from a designer who made it just for me." She said and asked. "I don't want to power down, to much trauma being who I really am." She said. "My personality suffered allot under who I really am." She said. "The world is filled with critics and people, my emotions about myself is very sensitive." She spoke. "Color Girl stands in as my strength and so much more about me." She said. "Color Girl is my mask protecting me at all times." She said. "Tell me more about yourself." She spoke.
((Edited))

╚═════════════════════╝

Powers: Color Ink creations making monsters with super powers as her minions.
Powers: Using colored ink as weapons and super attacks dazing her foes making a light show of colored ink surrounding her.
Powers: Marital Arts

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Crysta smiled and nodded. "Well, I'm from a planet that is ten million light years away. It is a beautiful planet of luscious green trees and plants. The people there all have the same basic powers, they can fly and move things with their mind. My parents sent me here, so that I could understand why I am not like the rest of them. I normally bring things to life, and i'm able to move things myself but it takes a lot of practice and hard work... I am also second in line to the throne on my planet. I am the gagstria... Sorry, I mean... Princess? Yes princess." She said as she started making up the bed and such in a fashion that would be more to her liking. She turned and sat on the bed and smiled a little of understanding.

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

████████████████████████████████████████████

Luke watched as the two girls walked towards Serafina/Crysta's room. The hologram floated in front of him to lead him to his room. "Um.. Static, I don't have a communicator." he stated as he took a closer look at his hologram in front of him. He saw his picture and there was some information about him that only he and his 'father' knew. 'How do they know so much about me? I came here on my own.' he thought. 'Maybe they planned on bringing me here.'

User Image

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

Color Girl heard Crysta and spoke. "An entire planet same powers that is so boring." She said. "How can you be Wonder Woman on a planet like that?" She asked. "I understand round housing street thugs across the face and hitting the nuts when a freak blow a warhead at you, but same powers wow." She said. "Wow a princess! Earths governments are filled with a-ss holes like Lex Luthor and Joker." She said. "I desire to be a heroine and be a female babe, since I was little I had high respect for females and their wardrobes, even in school I felt this bond between other females and I." She said. "When I became Color Girl in the realm of the supernatural I never powered down after that." She said. "I have been living this way for seven years now, its not bad when your feelings desire it being happy." She said. She moved between two book shelves hiding herself but only Crysta could see her. "I will only do this once for you." She said. Suddenly a bright light went off in Color Girls direction and her true form surfaced. Her true form was wow and the light happened again and Color Girl came back into the opening. "I stay Color Girl because it effects me socially and emotionally for the better." She said. "We should get lunch tomorrow Tokyo's restaurant's she said. "Also I'm only bisexual because of Color Girl,she comes with the whole female package when her." She said.

╚═════════════════════╝

Powers: Color Ink creations making monsters with super powers as her minions.
Powers: Using colored ink as weapons and super attacks dazing her foes making a light show of colored ink surrounding her.
Powers: Marital Arts

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Static Shock
User Image
╔═════════════════════╗

Static heard Luke and spoke. "Little advice our secrets become open when we decide to villain work or hero work." He said. "I wasn't a happy customer when bird girl up there called me by my real name." He said. "Good news I know who Batman is and Green Arrow." He said. "Communicators see our magnificent bossy stubborn queen Hawk Girl who do nothing but stand and look pretty." Static said. "The only one sexy here is me and I refuse to share my tittle with feather brain up there." He said.
╚═════════════════════╝

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

"I'll just talk to Hawk Girl tomorrow about me getting a communicator." Luke replied. Luke picked up his bags and followed the hologram to his room. He entered his room and turned on the lights. He was amazed at his room. His room had a path that led to a bed in the middle of a pool. "I can practice making ice in here." he said as he dropped his bags and ran towards the pool.

OCC: Luke was thinking the knowing about him part. not saying it out loud lol

User Image

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Dragon Blade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon blade was following Samurai to kill him, he lurked on a roof with his snipping rifle zooming in for the kill. "Target spotted 45, 30 20, 15 cm." Dragon blade said. He fired his gun and it shot across Samurai's cheek. "Target missed, retreat." He picked his riffle up and started running.

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Crysta gazed in awe at Color Girl as she powered down but then back up again. "Wow... So you are a guy? Except when it comes to Color Girl? THat is interesting... Yes, I guess i'm a princess. The languages here are so... Difficult. I've been here for two years. It's still complicated trying to understand... Anyways, we can get lunch tomorrow, sure. That sounds like fun." She said smiling a bit. She yawned slightly. Other than when she was with Samurai, she was normally very high strung.

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Samurai had been waiting for the assassino to attack. When the gunshot fired, he had moved his head ever so slightly so that it would graze his cheek. He chuckled. "Missed, my turn." Turning, the metallic tattoo on his back filed out into the mechanic wings and he took off. He landed quickly on the roof and both of his hands combined into a huge (Halo Reference) Warthog turret. He smiled as he aimed and started firing.

Darreck "Samurai" Hariyama

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Dragon Blade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Blade backed up in the other direction running when he saw Samurai come. "Argh s-hit!" He said falling off a building. He slowly stood up taking his swords out in the form of dragons his blades. He rushed Samurai swingeing his blades using martial arts. "I grow tired of you pretty boy, die already!" He demanded

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Samurai chuckled as his hands turned into samurai swords as well. "Aw, is someone getting mad?" He said chuckling, using his own skills to block the Dragon blades swings. He was known for his skills with a sword, that's why his hero name was Samurai. He let one slip by, and it nipped one of his blades. It didn't hurt since that part of him was metal at the moment. Before he jumped over Dragon Blade and started his own attacking. Once a swordsmen starts attacking unhinged, they are very predictable.

Darreck "Samurai" Hariyama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces