Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Crysta shook her head sadly though nodded. "No. I am not of this mysterious team. Though I have not seen anyone with any type of super ability until today. It is wonderful to meet you as well Luke." She said giving a slight bow, and a smile. She was having fun with making new friends.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
User Image
╔═════════════════════╗

Color Girl saw Luke and spoke. "Color Girl is my name, I stay Color Girl twenty four hours a day seven days a week, I never power down ever." She said. "Truth be told I been powered up so long I honestly forgot how I really look." She said. "I am not a Teen Titan here but in Britten and America I am." She said while holding out her Teen Titan communicator. "Titan or not this gang is called Reapers , their a criminal empire here In Tokyo." She said. "I don't like leading but since I'm the only Titan so far I guess I must lead." She said. She walked outside tracking a hero from America somewhere. "He's not far from here lets find him of." She said. She made colored ink drop from her skin creating a actual BMW car outside. "Lets ride." She said. She wasn't sure if they wanted to go with her but she drove for two hours.

In the alleyway Static Shock was flying around with a Japanese Teen Titan communicator zapping more gang members known as Reapers. "Your dead sparky!" A crook shouted. "Your aim suck and thats three strikes your out." Static mocked and started zapping "I will put a shock to your system." Static delivered his final punchline.
╚═════════════════════╝

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

████████████████████████████████████████████

Luke gave Serafina a bow back and finished cleaning. Color Girl introduced herself and walked out of the building. Luke grabbed his bags and followed her. "I'll come with you. I'll get in the back since I have bags with me. Serafina, are you coming with us?" he called back. Luke got into the car and followed the guy Color Girl was talking about.

User Image

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Crysta smiled as they started outside. She turned back into Serafina and walked outside. "I'll follow close behind." She said with a smile and as the car took off she quickly caught up in the air. She was able to pass the vehicle but she didn't. She didn't want to get too far ahead. When she picked up on the fighting she did pass the car and flew faster than the car could have gone and found herself above Static Shock. "Excuse me, but do you want some help?" She asked the moment she figured she wouldn't startle the hero.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
Static Shock
User Image
╔═════════════════════╗

Static finished zapping and spined around readying to attack. "Help? Your kind of late little lady, earlier would had been better." He said. He landed on the ground and falcon punched a mussel head in the face knocking him out. "The name is Static and I'm leader of the Teen Titans here in Tokyo, for the record I'm nineteen years old." He said. "Kind of energetic to." A female voice said, it was Hawk Girl from the Justice League coming out the shadows. Static ignored Hawk Girl and smiled. "About time you guys came, I would had came looking for you guys but Justice League said no you must find your own way." He said. "The Titan's here in Tokyo is just me and a certain bird lady who won't help." Static mocked. "Keep talking sparky." Hawk Girl mocked back. Color Girl showed her Titan Communicator and static smiled. "Your name miss?" He asked. "Oh Color Girl." Color Girl responded. "I take it your powers have something to do with colors?" He Static asked. "Uh huh." Color girl responded. "You two?" Static asked to Serafina and Luke.
╚═════════════════════╝

Hawk Girl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
StealthBlueAquaNinja
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

"Um... I just got here. But I can control water and become water myself." Luke said in response to Static. Luke Luke took a puddle of water off the ground and formed it into a ball in his hand to demonstrate. "I can't believe that I'm meeting you guys. I've heard so much about you." he continued. Luke wanted to try to impress them more so he tried to turn the ball of water into ice. The ice started to form, but his nose started bleeding. He dropped the ball and fell to his knees. "Damn it not again." He was embarrassed.

User Image

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Serafina smiled disappointedly that she could not help. She shook her head no though, "No, sorry. I've been here a couple of years and have not seen any of you. I'm Serafina. I'm from... Very far away." She said smiling, unsure of how an alien would be treated. She landed next to Luke and gasped slightly. "Oh no. Here let me help." She said quickly. She didn't want the poor boy to be bleeding. Blood meant weakness and weakness meant death on her planet. She ripped some strips from her kimono and handed them over. With a smile of course.

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

"Tha...Thank you." Luke said as he took the cloth and wiped his nose. He stood up and looked at Static and Hawk Girl with an embarrassing look on his face. "Yeah that always happen when I try to turn the water to ice." he said.

User Image

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
Static Shock
User Image
╔═════════════════════╗

Hawk girl looked at Luke and handed him a tissue. "Stay away from to warmed climates and hold your nose up." She said. 'I'm getting tired." Color Girl responded. "Nightfall is coming I don't see how Batman can pull all nighters." Static said."Follow us." Static said. He started flying off and suddenly Color Girl shouted. "I cannot fly!" She shouted. Hawk Girl grabbed onto Color Girl noticing her scent. Something about her was odd as if she was wearing layers. " I will fly you girly." Hawk Girl said. She flew off with Color Girl to the geisha house downtown. Once there Static walked inside as Hawk put on a lose beautiful red kimono. The geisha's bowed and offered their guess bathing. "Well I do need a bath." Color Girl said. "You will wait a briefing is coming!" Hawk Girl demanded. 'You two follow Static!" Hawk Girl demanded. Hawk Girl went into another room with four geisha's to girl chatter about men. Static pressed a button under a desk and the wall opened up and a elevator appeared. "Welcome Static Shock, welcome Color Girl, welcome Serafina,and welcome fish boy." The elevator computer said. "Hop in." Static smiled and walked onto the elevator.
╚═════════════════════╝

Occ: Remove your quotes

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

((Of course this comes before they get there...))

Serafina looked at Luke unsure if he could fly and decided to take him as well. She offered him her abilities. She had both hands out. If the male wanted her help she would help.

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

水 Luke J. Adams 水

Luke took the tissue from Hawk Girl. 'I hope they don't think that I'm pathetic.' he thought to himself as he watched as everyone flew away and noticed that Serafina holding out her hands towards him. 'Why is this girl being so nice to me?' He grabbed his bags and then her hands and they took off. The blood from his nose had dried up by the time they had made it to the geisha house. Luke landed and followed the others into a room. A computer had welcomed them. "Hey I'm not a fish.... My name is Luke. Sorry I don't have a cool nickname yet." he said to the computer. He got into the elevator with everyone. "This is so cool." he said with excitement.

OCC: Sorry

User Image

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Serafina smiled as she flew him and his bags after Static and Hawk girl. When the computer said her name, she cocked her head to the side. "Excuse me... But how would you know my name? I'm not from here... There should not be any record of me." She said quietly. She didn't understand...

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Up coming post style
Color Girl

User Image
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

╚═════════════════════╝

Powers: Color Ink creations making monsters with super powers as her minions.
Powers: Using colored ink as weapons and super attacks dazing her foes making a light show of colored ink surrounding her.
Powers: Marital Arts

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Color Girl

User Image
Static Shock
User Image
╔═════════════════════╗

Static laughed when the computer said fish boy. "That's a smart computer, it probably thought you were another fish boy out there." Static said. The elevator went underground and a large base massive in size appeared. It had everything a hero's hideout would have. Static walked onto a cavern that if you fell you were truly a dead man. He stepped on air and a hologram materialized making a invisible floor as it flashed and stopped. "So you guys desire to be heroes a?" He asked."People have actually died being a hero, I lost Gear that way." He Static said. He typed on a keyboard and a large screen appeared. "Keep in mind if you die out there I take no blame." He said. "I presume the Justice League saw you two hero worthy or you wouldn't be hear... minus our little colorful girl over there." He spoke. "Here is the briefing, you fight crime, be yourself, train hard, gain field experience to adept, obey my commands, have a brain, do what's always right, and lastly stay alive first." Static said. "I will explain Tokyo's villains tomorrow after breakfast, after Hawk Girls training." He said. "Follow the blinking holograms beside you with your face on it and find your room ." He spoke. "Any questions?" he asked. "My communicator isn't Japanese programmed." Color Girl responded. "See Hawk Girl for that and the rest of your communicators at that to." Static replied.
╚═════════════════════╝

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Not exactly sure why they were assuming that the Justice league had sent her here, or even who the Justice league was... Serafine nodded slightly confusedly before following the holograms with her face. She floated above the... 'Images' for fear of falling and continued to her room. She sifted through everything unsure of how she wanted it. She glowed a little before all the objects started moving around by themselves. Some of the things started to argue about where they wanted to go. She giggled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff