Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXӃalicia Ӎatamao
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXӃanto βreeder User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

It was good to know that she had been ready for her fathers death and that she had the chance to say good bye and come to terms with it. Though the situation was saddening she couldn't help but smile." The silver lining." She was looking on the bright side, that was good for anyone who needed to keep going forward. " It bet he is really proud of you."

She had told her about the Ralts and how her family was growing Kali giggled. " Soon you will have more family then you know what to do with." She then popped off with a question that Kali was not expecting. " Travel with you?" She hadn't though of traveling with anyone, honestly she was prepared to just go about this on her own, but it was nice to have somone to talk with. That and she didn't know anything about this region,having a guide would be a good thing, plus this was an opportunity to made a friend. So she gave the girl a smile ." Sure, lets do it "

" Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, and lighting."

User Image

God-of-Death102

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
God-of-Death102
User Image
~ Lance Miles Oaken ~

"Then lets head north to route 103. I'd like to see what's there as well, and little Cherry here needs some levelling up for the gym anyways." Lance said smiling. "Hm, I want to head to the Pokemart to get some potions and poke balls first though." he said after thinking about it for a moment.

Team

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cherry ~ Happiny ~ 5
Pound / Charm / Copycat / ???????

PrincessSparkles95

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~ Emily Kingson ~

"Alright." Emily said happily when a Poochyena jumped out to attack the two girls. Emily sent out Prince first, then switched him for Sparky. "Sparky Thunder Shock." Emily called out to the little electric Pokemon. The move hit but didn't finish off the Poochyena who then tackled Sparky back.
"Finish it with Ice Punch." Emily called out. Sparky used the move, its fist glowing with a blue tinge, and finished off the wild Pokemon, gaining her two Pokemon a level. "Oh, I should have asked you if you wanted that Pokemon before a fainted it. Sorry." Emily said turning to the other girl.

Sparky ~ Elekid ~ Lv. 6 ~ Female
Quick Attack / Ice Punch / Thundershock / ???????
Prince ~ Ralts ~ Lv. 5 ~ Male
Growl / ??????? / ???????? / ???????

Stece

Desirable Rogue

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXӃanto βreeder User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

The Poochyena attacked, Kali takeing a step back holding her egg close to her as Emily jumped forward and took the pokemon on, a couple of attacks later the pokemon was fainted and hers was leveled up. She looked to Emily and shook her head. " It's ok, I am going to wait until this little one is hatched. I wan't them to be my first pokemon." She had made up her mind she would not catch any pokemon until her egg hatched.

She turned her eyes to the knocked out pokemon and walked over to it, she knelt down adn gently set her egg on the ground before taking off her back pack and pulling out her only potion. " I am new to this place so i don't really know of anywhere to go, any idea of were we should head off to next?" She asked as she pulled the cap off the bottle and started to spray the pokemon. It wouldn't have been right to just leave it there injured.

User Image

God-of-Death102

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~ Emily Kingson ~

"Hm, we should likely pass Oldale, then go to route 102 to Petalburg." Emily said after thinking about it for a moment.

Stece

Desirable Rogue

"Oldale, how far from here is that?" She asked turning her eyes to the female while she continued to spray the pokemon lightly. The pokemon stirred and woke up. " Hi there,' She told it as she put the empty bottle of potion down, the Poochyena blinking at her, she moved her hand to gently pat it, but the pokemon growled and snapped at her forcing Kali to pull her hand back. It growled again staring into her eyes bearing its teeth" Heay, heay it's ok." She reassured as she held her hand out once more, the Poochyena taking another snap this time actually biting her, laming onto her hand. She yip in pain which made the pokemons ears jump up. It's growling stopped and it slowly let her hand go. It gave her hand a small lick as if to say it was sorry then took off running into the long grass Kalicia watching it leave. " Is... there a pokemart at Oldale by any chance?" She asked looking up to Emily as she got off the ground picking up her egg once more. Tiny trickles of blood sliding down her right hand from the bite.

User Image

God-of-Death102

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~ Emily Kingson ~

"Yeah there is." Emily said taking out a bandage. She started to wrap the others hand up. "That's a pretty nasty bite there, but I wouldn't recommend healing anymore wild Pokemon from now on. They'll recover quickly enough on there own and are less likely to attack you." Emily said gently.

Stece

Desirable Rogue

Emily came up to her with a cloth to wrap up her hand Kali holding her hand out and holding still for her to do so. " Thank you." She would have to properly get patched up in town. She mentioned the wild pokemon and Kali gained a oops type look. " Sorry about that. My dad and I are ranchers and breeders. I can't help it, when i see an injured pokemon I try and help it. It's just something we do."

User Image

(( Sorry for not writing for so long! i left to couples counseling for the weekend ! I thoguht i posted here but i was wrong.... sweatdrop ))
God-of-Death102
sweatdrop

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~ Emily Kingson ~

"Ah, yeah I can see were you get it. Its a good trait to have, but wild Pokemon are a bit tougher then ranch raised Pokemon. They had to protect them selves for one thing." Ember said.

Stece
Ah, that's fine then. At least you had a reason. And seeing as I go to seeking family therapy, I can see your point. There has been a new rule added though, because the other girl hasn't replied in a while without a reason.

Desirable Rogue

Kali bit her lip, she hadn't thought of that, wild pokemon would have to be tougher then ranch raised to be able to defend themselves and gather food. " I guess that's true." She looked to the direction that the poochyna took off in and smiled. " Well bite or not, I am glad I helped it." Even if it was tough she was glad to have helped even if it was only a little. Turning her eyes back to her friend she smiled. " Well lets get going, we want to make it there before dark." She said as she started walking.

User Image
(( I saw that, if you have not posted with in a week or said anything you are booted from the Rp. Heay if you want Lance is welcome to join up with Kali as well.))
God-of-Death102

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~ Emily Kingson ~

"Thats true, Prince doesn't have any damaging moves, and your egg still hasn't evolved. That kind of leaves us with only Sparky to protect us at the moment." Emily said nodding her head. She turned and started to head back to Oldale town.

Stece
i may end up taking you up on that offer, but she is online at the moment, so I want to give her a chance to post something first.

Desirable Rogue

" No damaging moves?" Now that was a surprise to hear. " What level is Prince on?" Now she was curious how could a wild pokemon survive with out some kind of move to defend it's self? True things like tail wag and growl were good on their own right, but they really only lowered attack and accuracy. That still gave the attacking Pokemon the better advantage.

User Image
(( Okay sounds good ))
God-of-Death102

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~ Emily Kingson ~

"Level five. There's a reason Ralts are so rare, and only found on one route in the entire Hoenn. Actually, they'd likely be at a higher level some where else, but it would require a wild one getting stronger on its own, and then take others with it and making them stronger, but I digress. Ralts is one of the odd Pokemon you come across that does't have a damaging move when you catch it." Emily said. "He'll get confusion at level 6 I think." she added with a frown.

Stece
I think Emily is coming across as a not-it-all without meaning to.

Desirable Rogue

" Really?... hmm..." She put her finger to her mouth as sh thought about what Emily had told her. " I, didn't know that." Then again she was a rancher from Kanto of course she wouldn't know about Hoenn pokemon, that was the reason fro her journey to learn more about all kinds of new pokemon. " I always thought Ralts were able to learn Confusion at level four and double team at level six.." her information must have been wrong unless... " Unless that only happens when you raise them from an egg yourself." Or maybe it was just a freak Panamanian.

User Image
(( Lol that's ok i don't mind. *^^ lol also the information that Kali said is correct, in Omega Ruby and Alpha sapphire. but since we are playing from regular ruby and sapphire instead of Omega ruby and Alpha sapphire it's not lol))
God-of-Death102

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~ Emily Kingson ~

"Oh shoot, your right. Well then we've got Prince and Sparky to protect us, but I feel rather foolish now." Emily said blushing. "Well, I guess I did go on this journey to expand my knowledge of Pokemon." She added brightly.

Growl / Confusion / ???????? / ???????

Stece
Oops, it actually is based on Omega and Alpha. There's even going to be Mega evolution. I looked at the wrong data page for Ralts. Sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff