<< < 1 2 ... 47 48 49

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
мιяα мαяgαиσѕιтα

Mira frowned "Gisella honey please answer! Gisella are you okay? Baby.." Mira said panicking now. she paced back and forth by the car.. She watched Grace lean over the side of the cliff ready to help. She went back to her attention to her daughter. She clsoed her eyes and tried not to vomit. She really felt like her bodyw as about to shut down. She looked white as a ghost and she felt miserable. This was the last time she would get out of bed. Though all this stress of Mai and her son and Sabby it was almost to much for the young woman to handle with her health on the line.

Grace watched Jasper and Luc before she jumped down to Luc's side "Master Luc i can handle this your wife is looking very pale you should go to her.. I over heard her talking to Master Aaron about Mai and a first aid kit and ambulance.. I think something happened sir.." she said looking to tristan she place a hand on his cheek then touched his hand he looked really bad off and she really wanted Luc to leave to go to Mira so she could keep Tristan conscious by telling him she was pregnant.

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
**** Luc Marganosita****
****Father and Head of the household ****

My family is my life

Luc paled at the mere thought of Mira being to ill, and what ever had happened at the house that needed an ambulance and a first aid kit was not a simple accident. Luc didn't waste any time and started up the rope barely feeling the strain as he reached the top and wound his arm around his extremely pale wife and held her. Making sure no to move her to much he picked her up and sat her in the car, with the doors open, stroking her hair.

nothing can take them from me

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
мιяα мαяgαиσѕιтα

Mira was panicing about now she accidently dropped the phone whenLuc put her bacfk in the car. She looked at her lover and then looked down "Luc...Mai tried to comit suicide..Gisella and Aaron found her...we really need to get home.." she said softly. She pulled out a rag and coughed into it harshly she blood splattered out she wiped it away she closed her eyes steading her self she should have stayed home to be with her son and daughter. Now she felt like the worst mother in the world. How could she abandon her kids like she has been? Mira leaned back closed her eyes as hot salty tears spilleed over she had a sad worried expression her stress level was through the roof and she knew this was going to be hell with recovery there may be no recovery.

Grace took Luc's spot and helped Jasper get Tristan to the top "Hey Jasp hold on a sec.." she said softly and leaned down to Tristan's head and kissed his forehead "My love.....you need to stay awake alright?.." she said softly.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
[ Jasper Black ]

User Image

█ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █

Jasper and Grace pulled Tristan up to the car as Mira and Luc seemed to be talking bout something very important. Jasper recognized it all by just one look at Mira's face. She was scared, sad, and stressed all at once they needed to get her calmed down soon. Jasper went to the back of the car and laid down the seats in the back and created a flat place to Lay both Tristan and Sabby to drive them home or to the hospital, all the while letting Grace and Tristan have a small moment alone. Jasper then went back to her and grabbed his end of the man. "Alright Grace let's get him into the car, you can keep him awake in there once we get driving. We'll get him some good medical attention soon." Jasper promised before grabbing the end closest to Tristan's head. While Grace was heading to the other end Jasper looked right down to Tristan's face. "If you die now and leave that girl all alone after this I'll never forgive you." He warned him, speaking in a low hushed tone that only Tristan could hear. Jasper then hosted the man and got him into the car and laid him down in a way that would let him stay comfortable and let Grace stay beside him. Jasper then went up to Mira and heard the unfortunate news. Jasper swallowed any emotion that he would have expressed at that news and looked to Luc and Mira with a controlled expression. "We have Tristan and Sabby stable in the back of the car. We need to go. Now." Jasper said clearly before giving a glance to Mira. "If we go to the house and have them fixed up there then we can have the doctor look to Mia as well and we can make sure that the kids are alright." Jasper felt his eyes soften a little. "They haven't been harmed as far was we know right? What they would need after something like that was their mother and father to just be there and hold them. It's not your fault that it happened but you will be needed to bring them some peace." Jasper said, hoping to give his mistress a reason to hold on a bit longer. Jasper then climbed into the back of the car. "No matter the reason why we need to move soon or we'll start having even more problems soon." jasper said as he handed Grace a water bottle for Tristan's fever reduction.
█ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █

Shadow Lexis Nightshade
The Undead Fairie
Luarska The Scarlet Sky

Translation:

Familiar Shapeshifter

Considering Closing this Rp. I've lost interest and so has Luarska. Anyone else?

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
The Undead Fairie
Considering Closing this Rp. I've lost interest and so has Luarska. Anyone else?

((OOC: I'm willing to go either way. The material to work off is still there but fire has left the story....at least for me. I vote neutral status.))

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
im with kind tsukasa i really love this rp but its up to you since your the maker
im to busy to keep this up, but i dont want it to stop, but hey if you want to close it its okay.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Sorry you guys but i'm going to close this rp. i might make another rp similar one day again but right now i haven't got the fire to keep this one going. Sorry again and best of luck in your other rp's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff