Pregnancies (More than 1) 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Moving 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
i want the gold 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 > >>

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

To be a Proper Slave

Trapped against your will, you never asked to be there.
Around you are tons of others. Both male and female. asking around you realize that many are sick or hurt, other's are broken and refuse to talk to anyone. your playthings, toys to the masters of the house.

It's a family of masters. The mother, father, two sons and a daughter.

There are sections of you divided for each person based on your talents and personality.

So will you crumble to the wills of your master or mistress or will you rise above them and prove to them you are worthy of being an equal? Or as the other slaves view it, tempt a fate worse than death, fall in love with them or they you?

Familiar Shapeshifter

Rules to Follow Please

1 ) I am the Goddes of the Thread so to speak
2 ) Follow Gaia's ToS
3 ) No cybering
4 ) Romance and Violence is fine but not over the top
5 ) To reserve title pm's to me Kill me please for a slave and You will obey for a master
6 ) Quote your rp partners please so we can find you
7 ) No over use of the swears please
8 ) Have fun!!

More rules can be added but will be bolded.

10) the family's last name is Marganosita.

Changed the rules slightly since people were getting confused, not to much of a change though.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Slaves
Slave Personality's and Talents appreciated
Calm, listener, affectionate & able to Massage,Reading aloud (Mother)
Obedient, willing, strong willed & book smart and street smart (Father)
strong, stubborn, and appreciative & fighter, artist (eldest son)
quiet, calm and caring & charismatic, Empathic (Middle child and youngest son)
playful, loving, and affectionate & imagination, mature/responsible(youngest and the only female child)

Marganosita Family

Family Personalities
Mother- she's very stressed out with everything that goes on in the house, but otherwise very calm and caring with everyone.
Father- cruel almost to the point that you must listen to him. he wants to break his slaves to nothing.
Eldest son( late teens roughtly{ 17- 19} )- he rather fight you and argue to get his anger out. He's a very angry type of person.
Middle Son (early teens roughtly {14- 15} )- he's shy but smart. If he wants he can make your life a living hell but he rather have you be a companion.
youngest ( child roughtly {5- 10} )- she's sweet and playful yet at the same time wants you to be able to take care of her.

Slave Profile

[imgright]http://[/imgright]
Name:
Personality: (what do you act like mostly? those above are a guideline for where your placed)
Talents: (what are you good at? those above are a guideline for where your placed)
Bio: (A small paragraph, five sentences)
The Real Captive: (Username)

Master Profile
[imgleft]http://[/imgleft]
Name: (first) Marganosita
Role in house: (mother father eldest son middle son or daughter)
Personality:
Bio:( please try to match with the others in the family for the most part. and a small paragraph)
The Real Master: (username)

Familiar Shapeshifter

Reserves

Profile Thread here

Family
Mother (Taken) Mira
Father (Taken) Luc
Eldest son (Taken) Tristan
Middle Son (Taken) Aaron
Daughter ( Taken)Gisella

Favourite Slaves
Mother's (Taken) Jasper
Father's (Taken) Kako
Eldest son's (Taken) Grace
Middle Son's (Taken) Alice Rivera
Daughter's (Taken)Mia

Familiar Shapeshifter

Familiar Shapeshifter

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Accepting Profiles...Will open soon

Familiar Shapeshifter

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
~Mia~

Let me care for you...

Mia opened her eyes slowly and looked around the sparse room attached to her mistress's bedchamber. Mia sighed and rolled over and slid out from under her warm covers and dressed in her normal uniform, jeans and a pink tank top. With the way that the Marganosita family made the slaves dress they looked like they were friends or normal children when they weren't. Once Mia was dressed her brushed her teeth and hair before tying her hair in a low ponytail and slipped out of her room into the sleeping girls bedroom. Nodding to herself Mia moved across the room(years of practice making her quiet) and out of the main door. Closing it softly Mia looked both ways before walking quickly but quietly towards the kitchen to get some form of a breakfast for herself before she needed to go back upstairs and get her mistress's outfit out and make sure everything was how she wanted. Unless today of course was going to be different then normal. Mia fiddled with the hem of her shirt as she thought about the warning the father had given her when she fist started living in the room off of his daughter's. In blunt terms it was you screw up....you die. Mia shivered and walked into the kitchen and quietly pulled a bowl and spoon out of the cupboard and pulled the instant oatmeal out of it's spot. It was her standard breakfast, keeping it simple and at the same time healthy. Mia emptied one pouch into the bowl and started heating up the water.

...in the way that i never had

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Grace

I..Sometimes Dream..
That i am Free...
But then...
I wake up...
Only to see that i was wrong..

Maybe...this world..
Is nothing but a lie...
Just to keep us inside...
but Why?...

Grace sitting in the window sill was watching the sun rise. She was getting ready for the rough day ahead she sighed and slipped from the window and walked to her bed where clothes were neatly laid out. She slipped off the long t-shirt her Master or the eldest son of the household gave her. He said he rather see her in that then anything else. Will a roll of her eyes she walked to the bathroom to walk up. She had to stay clean so she could fight and take care of the master at her best. Once she took a very very quick shower which meant she washed her hair and body then got right out. She dried off and quickly put her clothes on then dried her hair. She had to do this before the master woke p or she would have to do more then just get ready. The master allowed her to shower only because the wounds she gets when they fight he doesn't want to deal with a slave with an infection. She sighed and brushed her teeth and put her hair into braids she touched her tattoo on her arm she got it from her real family when she was young. The tattoo meant she was at the top of the military list even though she was only 5 when she got it. She could easily take down a groan man and that earned her the respect and title of well.she cant really remember. Frowning she sighed and put on her shoes. She looked in a mirror and smiled she looked great. Well for a slave. She walked out of the room which was attached to her master's after hours of arguing she finally got her own room she refused to sleep in the same room as her Master only because she was a girl and he was a guy so it wouldn't have matched well. She rubbed her eyes and walked down to the kitchen seeing a fellow slave. She gave a solemn nod and sighed "Mornin." she muttered to Mia. She opened the fridge and looked to see what was for breakfast she sighed and pulled a red apple out. It was clear her favorite colors were red and black but that was very wrong she preferred blue well any shade of blue. She sighed and sat down at the table and nibbled on her apple before taking a bite out of it. Her dark eyes peered around the kitchen.

The world may go round....
But i always get left behind..
Will you find the truth..
And save me from myself..

I dream about us...
But when i wake up..
There is no us..
Just me..
Will i ever find you?

x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
[ Jasper Black ]

User Image

█ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █

Jasper felt as the sun was rising as the beginnings of light were shining through the living room curtains and onto his sleeping face. He scrunched his eyes and tried to return to sleep but it was too late. He sat up and looked around. He had fallen asleep on the living room couch. "How silly of me." He thought aloud. "The mistress wouldn't be happy to see that I moved a pillow out of place or whatever will string her out next." Jasper grinned. The woman worried too much, it wasn't even entertaining to watch her get stressed. Unlike some others Jasper knew, but his mistress wasn't the same. Too easy. It just isn't as fun to mess with her. Jasper stood up and cracked his shoulders and then every other joint in his body. He then looked around as he heard noises coming from the kitchen and there was a smell in the air. Ah it seems the others have awoken early as well. He thought as he began to work his way to the kitchen. Opening the kitchen door. He grinned ear to ear as he saw that Mia and Grace had beat him to the kitchen. "Ah, girls that's no fair." He said using his special brand of sarcastic tone. "It's my job to make the morning meals. If you two keep making your own the mistress might reconsider my work load and frankly I'm happy with my current work load." Jasper giggled to himself. Compared to the girls he got himself out of a lot of work and had far more fun. However, he did have work he was assigned and if they interrupted that the masters might reconsider his style. Jasper made his way to the stove and began to pull out pans and ingredients. "I believe young master just returned home from his boarding school the other day correct? I think I'll make his favorite to celebrate." Jasper began work on French toast and eggs over easy. He worked cheerfully and lazily at the same time as he went around. As he scooped up some eggs and flipped them he turned to Grace. "How was your sleep this morning Gracey? I heard you had yet another tumble yesterday. What caused it? The young master bark up the wrong tree again?" Jasper asked knowing exactly how much it wasn't his business but not caring in the least bit.
█ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █ █ ███████ █

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Grace

I..Sometimes Dream..
That i am Free...
But then...
I wake up...

Maybe...this world..
Is nothing but a lie...
but Why?...

Grace looked up from her apple and looked at Jasper she stuck out her tongue childishly and smirked "Yes!~ It was his fault i already refused to sleep in the same room with him and he insisted on it. I finally won but in the end....well you know how it is" she said with a giggle as she tapped a bandaged on her left arm. "It's so hard to please the master lately when we fight i just have to let him win sometimes..." she said smirking she had won many fights but lately he's been crabby if she didn't let him win he was a tough match she was just a little tougher. "Jasper~ You fell asleep on the couch again! You should be lucky the family isn't up yet. The Mistress would have your head or well the Master would." she shivered the man of the family the main master was terrifying. Grace wasn't one to show her emotions but even she coward in fear when the Master game about.

I dream about us...
But when i wake up..
There is no us..
Just me..
Will i ever find you?

x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
╔═════════════╗
"The Middle Son"
Aaron Marganosita
╚═════════════╝

User Image
▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Aaron closed the book that was in his lap, settling it on the silk covers of his bed. He had been awake for some time but had decided it was best to simply lay in his bed with the book he had been meaning to finish. It had been a long journey back home but he had slept through most of it and was quite rested even though they had arrived late into the night. He wasn't too sure about his travelling partner as he dubbed them when they had traveled. So he had let everyone sleep while he simply read his book. Once finished with the final page he sighed with contentment. The story was a good one. He would have to thank his mother for sending it to him while he was away. He had read many such books that they had sent him but this was his favorite so far. Aaron sat up and yawned as he placed the book on his side table. He then stood up and grabbed his change of clothes, a slave somewhere had taken the time to fold the change of fresh clothes and place it on a chair at the end of his bed. Aaron then went to the shower and allowed himself to get lost in the warmth and the steam. Once he was finished, and now squeaky clean, he looked into the mirror and smiled. He had secretly dyed his hair the night before he left school with a bunch of his friends. He had been good at hiding it from everyone, keeping it under a hood or a blanket, staying in the shade, but now he mean to see everyone's reaction. he smiled as he wrapped his favorite scarf around his neck and began to make his way downstairs. It would be close to dinner by now. Feeling daring today he didn't slip on shoes or even socks instead going around in bare feet and enjoying the feeling of the carpet between his toes. Aaron then went down the stairs and found himself in the living room. When he looked to the time it he reasoned that breakfast wasn't to be ready for awhile and decided to lay on the couch till either it was time to eat or someone came that he would talk to. He smiled as he laid on the couch his feet sitting on the arm of the couch and his hands tucked relaxed behind his head. He breathed in the air of the house, feeling the familiar feeling of his home. "It's good to be home." He said softly and closed his eyes to take in how comfortable he was.
▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
[ Jasper Black ]

User Image

Jasper simply grinned when Grace warned that he shouldn't have been sleeping in the living room. "Ah, Grace. you really do care." He said jokingly as he flipped a few slices of toast. He then gave a shrug. "The master doesn't scare me as he seems to with everyone else. Guess I'm either lucky or just plain stupid, but I think I actually enjoy pissing him off as long as I'm not there when he blows." Jasper then let out a giggle as he thought about the last time he had pushed the master about, taking all the ink out of his office pens. It had been hilarious to watch. "Don't worry about me. As long as I keep up my work and no body sees me, edging a few grey areas never hurt. I'll be just fine." Jasper placed a few finished eggs and pieces of toast on a pan and placed them in the oven to keep warm as he worked. He began another batch of toast and warmed up the syrup. "It was good of you to let the young master win. He is dreadful when he is moody. He just ends up picking fights or messing with people. Though I'll never understand why you two seem to love fighting the way you do. A waste of energy if you ask me." Jasper had a moment to spare before he had to flip the toast or remove the syrup so he pulled out a plate and placed a few slightly burnt slices onto the dish as he spooned a few spoonfuls of syrup on top to finish th taste. He pulled out a fork and licked his fingers of some stray sweetness. After taking a bite he smiled. "Not bad if i do say so myself." He said as he took another bite. "I think that the masters will be happy with this as their morning meal." Jasper then leaned against the counter and ate his breakfast, keeping a lazy eye on the cooking food.

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Grace

I..Sometimes Dream..
That i am Free...
But then...
I wake up...

Maybe...this world..
Is nothing but a lie...
but Why?...

Grace giggled softly and sighed deeply "Before i was kidnapped my dad and mom were military generals so they would take me adn my little brother out in the battle field... Me and my brother had to defend our selves or well we'd be killed. So i was raised to fight.... its all i know...that and well playing a few instruments adn singing" she said with a soft smile. She may of had a bad a** personality but she was kind hearted some times... Some times...

I dream about us...
But when i wake up..
There is no us..
Just me..
Will i ever find you?

x
x
x