"So, who is it you want me to kill?" Benny asked again. In a low tone that only the other male sitting across from him could hear.
As he waited for an answer, Benny dipped and stirred a silver spoon inside his coffee mug; letting it's mettalic edge continuously tinker loudly against the inside of the cup.

Benny's absent-minded motion in the coffee mug made the slightly older Siome smile thoughtfully.
Benny noted this smile with much detest, and immediantly let the spoon drop to a leaning position agaisnt the porcellian of the mug.
It wasn't long till Siome spoke. "She's an old girlfriend, Karen. I told you about her before. You know, the girl I chose over you."
'More like screwed over instead.' Benny thought silently, keeping icy eyes on Siome.

A cocky smile formed onto Siome's tanned lips as he added quickly, "It'll be better for her to be dead-for both you an me."
Dark choclate gaze narrowed a bit as they stayed focused on Benny's face.
Benny's inadvertent look hadn't changed from the minute Siome spoke, to the last word.
He took a slow sip from his coffee mug- and even though he was cautious on taking slow sips, the hot liquid still burned his tongue.
But he wasn't about to indicate how much his tongue throbbed with the feverish sensation.
"How much?" He question simply, keeping bored eyes closed, and lips on the mug.
"50 k." Siome answered surely.

Benny's now icy blue gaze shot open, and he was sure for a moment he was about to splutter his coffe and break into several coughs. But it wasn't that he was surprised...At least that was what he told himself.
Resting the mug onto the cafe table, Benny focused his eyes on Siome seriously.
"That's an awful lot from you..." He commented suspiciously.
The tall and amused Siome chuckled heartily. Looking very at eas as he sat back. But, his brown gaze still stayed on Benny's own, with a sharp, and sly twinkle deep within brown orbs.
"Anything for a past lover, Benny-boy."

Benny cringed at the nickname; but willed himself to take the conversation furthure as he spoke.
"What does she look like?"
Instantly, Siome flipped out a picture from his jeans pocket, and set it gently on the table in front of Benny.
Benny looked down at it. The polaroid was that of a petite, but very pretty looking seventeen year-old.
She wore heavy eye make-up that only enhanced her stunning looks. She had smiled happily to the camera, making emerald eyes sparkle.
Short red hair framed her charming pink cheeks and dimples. Matching freckles dotted her shoulders and across her nose.
Under her firey head of hair, was a noticable but small oval shaped lesion beside her right ear.

Anyone would have smiled, maybe even gasped in delight at seeing such a wonderful image of a girl at the peak of her beauty. The picture only annoyed the heck out of Benny.
"How?" Benny asked in one word, voice rising to an even irritated tone. He glanced to cafe's clock again, knowing his sister would be disappointed if he was late coming home, so he assumed Siome knew what he meant with his short conversation.

"Wednesday at eleven a.m. be at my place. She goes to bed early-so when she does- do what you have to do. But make it seem like an accident."
Siome explained, keeping his tone smoothly low; returning the picture to his pocket."
After the job's done, I'll pay you. Then maybe..." Siome paised to smile. "...Give you a little more for your job well done."
Benny rose from ihis seat, muttering a small 'whatever' before leaving the cafe, and descending into the artificial outside world. Back into the rain.