Taco 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

Malevolent Rabbit

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hellraiser 500
THE PLOT

For centuries, mankind thought themselves alone in the universe. Little did they know, the intelligent lifeforms they sought among the stars existed far closer to home. These beings lived, not on a neighboring planet, but in a world invisible to the naked eye and created from mankind's own technological advancement.

This world was created by mankind unintentionally, coming into existence and growing with Earth's communications network. Originally a barren desert, as technology advanced on Earth, this world grew in complexity. Today it is a world comprised of a near-infinite amount of layered shell-like worlds, floating invisibly in Earth's electromagnetic field.

This is the digital world, and it's inhabitants are digital monsters.

The Digimon

These beings are not as old as the digital world itself. In fact, they were created rather recently -the 1980's to be exact- by a young computer programmer in an attempt to create artificial intelligence. As they found their way into the digital world, they found a place they could live, grow, and thrive. Several digimon became so powerful that they gained god-like power over the digital world, one such group being the Sovereign, and now govern and protect the digimon that inhabit their world.

Mankind remained ignorant of the digital world and its inhabitants until a threat appeared that put both worlds in jeopardy. An agent of destruction from the early days of the development of digimon, The D-Reaper, sought to end all life in the digital world and then set it's sight on the real world. Mankind and digimon alike were almost totally defenseless before this threat until a group of digimon and humans banded together and saved both worlds from this truly monstrous threat.

This group were known as the digimon tamers, and they are known in the digital world as the Digidestined.

Digimon naturally undergo a process known as digivolution when they accumulate enough data, either by absorbing from their surroundings or from other digimon. This process allows them to take on larger, stronger forms. This process can take them from their initial egg-like state all the way to their final, immensely powerful, forms known as Mega-evolutions.

However, a digimon partnered with a human can speed up this process by utilizing the bond between the two, manifested in a object known as a digivice. While it can take years for digimon to naturally digivolve into it's mega form, a digidestined can accelerate this growth to a matter of months, or in extreme cases weeks.

Because of this power held by the Digidestined, their digimon partners grew incredibly strong in the short amount of time they had to prepare for the threat of the D-Reaper, and saved both world from the brink of total annihilation.

Several years have passed. The human world and digital world are now mutually aware of each other, and the beings in power in both worlds keep in touch regularly. After all, if another situation like the “D-Reaper Incident” were to occur, it would take the combined power of both world to resolve the conflict.

A time of unrest has descended upon the digital world. The digimon have broken into three factions: The Vaccine, Virus, and Data attributes. Each represent an attribute present in all digimon.

The Vaccine digimon represent order and tend to have connection to purification and are devout servants of the Sovereign. Many make up what are effectively the law-enforcement of the Digital world.

The Virus digimon represent chaos and most have the desire to infect or destroy all they com in contact with. The majority serve The Seven Great Demon Lords.

The Data digimon represent neutrality and hold distaste for order or chaos and instead chose to follow their own sense of justice. They serve no one master but many have some ties with the Olympos XII.

With tensions rising between the three factions, The Sovereigns in conjunction with the United Nations have decided that a new generation of digidestined are to be chosen and sent to the digital world. Hopefully they will be able to serve as bridges between the factions and reunite the digital world. If this hope fails, the Sovereign can hope the power held by them and their partners can put an end to the conflict that will surely arise.

This was written by TheStrange2994

Malevolent Rabbit

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
PROFILES

The Skeletons will be the same but, before I give those to you I'd like to point out any non-canon digimon will not be allowed. I don't want to stomp out your creativity but, this is a precaution because well we don't want uncontrollable shenanigans going on with Digimon creation. If your having trouble finding a good partner why not just look up the DigimonWiki better yet use that link! I would also prefer you to stick to the same digivolution path handed out to the perspective partner which again can be found on the Wiki. On a final note please none of that fusion stuff please! Anything from Xos war-digifusion please do not use!

Name
App ( What you look like anime please.)
Age (nothing older than 17 and 17 is really really pushing it)
Partner (Name and Image can be from the wiki unless you have a picture you really like. )
Color of your Digivice ( We have a lovely digivice already picked out just choose a good color.)
Bio ( Be creative )
What Faction do you side with.
Crush
Random Slot
Played By

We will also need the Sovereign digimon played, and the Demon Lords played as well! We will need a leader group for each faction as well! If you would like to play that role Please PM Yours Truly There will be 3 pairs for each faction!
Another lovely Side note Lilithmon ( A Demon Lord digimon) is controling the virus faction and the humans that join that side.

Malevolent Rabbit

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
ALRIGHT!ALRIGHT! LADIES AND GENTALMEN! THIS IS THE FUNNEST THING YOUR GOING TO READ SO BE HAPPY! ^^

In truth these are things we all hate... RULES!!! GAH!!!

I KNOW I KNOW! Rules are here to help us help you help us! XD ( Confusing GOOD! )

RULES!

Ok I'll make this short
I reserve the right to not accept a profile with out an explanation ( though that's rare ^^ )
I know this is hard to believe but some people have forced my hand Read The Damn Plot!!!!!!!!
TheStranger2994 and I are the Fanglongmon( Opps I meant Gods same thing really XD ) of this here rp don't break the rules!!!
No God modding ( XD ONLY GODS CAN GOD MOD!!!! JK JK WE WON'T )
No cybering ( I seriously will get pissed )
Semi Lit and up come on it's not hard to type something readable...( Also Please no one Liners We can be nice bout this or we can't let's make this fun and readable!
No first person post example : I looked at the Water the boy gave to me and took a sip. NO!!!! WE want 3rd PERSON! The girl looked at the glass of water the boy gave her and took a sip.
be nice
cussing is ok but don't make us warn you!
don't do any thing that calls for any type of crude post
No ** or ^^ ## to show actions you get one warning...then your gone.
This is a Long term Rp Join and stay! We can't have you take a spot then not play F's up the Rp...
As far as Digivolution goes here is our say on the mater As far as rules go, digimon partners must have a full, standard evolutionary chain (can't have an initial form that's a champion, stop at ultimate, or be one of the few SuperUltimate Digimon) . Also I'd like a normal digivilotion for the most part but, feel free to pm me if you have an amazing idea for you and your digimon.So no spirits from the forth season, digi eggs from the second season, and no Digimodify cards from the third season. Just good old fashioned digivolution.
lastly Pm profile!!!!! !!!!

Malevolent Rabbit

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
ACCEPTED PROFILES!

VIRUS FACTION! ( INCLUDING THE DEMON LORDS!)

Name Aaron Darkwaters
App User Image
Age 15
Partner LUNAMON!
User Image
Color of your Digivice Black with a Purple screen.
Bio
Upon arriving into the digital world Aaron was met by Lilithmon. She with her ways as a Demon Lord Digimon of Lust tempted poor Aaron into her grip of the Virus faction. It was there he was presented with all sorts of imprisoned digimon to take as his Partner/Slave. It was only befitting for a Prince of Darkness such as him to be offered such things. When was he a Prince!? When was he a Prince of Darkness? This he asked as he might have been before waking up in Lilithmon's care and protection he could not remember when or where he came from. Lilithmon told him it was because of his encounter with the leaders of the other factions that left his mind in ruins. It would be her gift of a slave digimon of his choice that would protect him from other factions. It wasn't until he met Lunamon that he knew who he would choose to be his partner. She too had no memories of her past but, the bond between them was strong enough to summon a D-Touch. They promised to destroy all that stood between Lilithmon and her goals for her help in bringing them together and protecting them from the "Evils" of the Digital World.
What Faction do you side with ( For now as long as He and Lunamon are corrupted they will be Virus types but, Lunamon was once a proud leader of the Data Faction)
Crush None
Random Slot ( For now he Shadow Digivolves Lunamon)
Played By aaron-darkwaters

VACCINE FACTION

DATA FACTION

Malevolent Rabbit

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
( Alright! We are ready to go!)

Malevolent Rabbit

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50