Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story Line: With Rue and Mint sucessful defeat of Valen, his dolls suddenly awaken and without anyone to set them to the good side some have lost there memory and some have gone evil trying to destroy the galaxy in order to return Valen to ruler of the planet and terrorize the world one again.

You can only be one of these:

Magician:
Pros:
Can use Magic Duh
Can be a prince or princess of a country
Can have bucket loads of money

Cons:
Don't have great physical strength

Valens Doll
Pros:
Good physical Strength Able to shape shift to any Creature

Cons:
Can't use magic
Have a gem like structure on their forehead

Application:
Name:
Weapon:
Romance(single or taken):
Nobility((only magicians,prince, princess, etc)):
Other Abilities:
Friends?:
Side sad good,evil,neutral):
Bio sad optional)

My profile:
Name:Faint Lineage
Job: Valen's doll
Weapon: Angel Wing like blade
Romance: Single crying
Nobility: N/A
Other Abilities: God like speed
Friends: Kazimaru, Fayt2
Side: Neutral usually bad
Bio: Faint was awakened one day wandering through the snow he become overcoem with lonliness and teased a lot by other people who threw rocks at him, thus Faintstory begins only to be raveled in dew tiem the rest of hsi past remains unknown.

Rulz:
Keep it Pg-13
Romance wanted
No cybering take it to pms
Don't annoy other people
NO GODMODDING
Don't make anyone Cry

Ignore these rules...if you want
Violence is always the answer
No pain no gain
No crying

Threads of Fate the game: Threads of Fate was a game created by square soft therefore it is very similar to Final Fantasyand was made for the playstation, basically threads of Fate had two very different characters one being Rue a boy who lost his one true friend claire from none other than a villain in the story called the dark hand, Rue forgot his entire past when he wakes up in a chamber, walking out of his chamber he can't remember anything and is found by claire who takes care of him until the dark hand kills her, Rue seeks the threads of Fate to reviveClaire, soon he reveals a gem above his head which meant he was Valens Doll, Valen is the true villain in the story and is considered an aeon, or all powerful magician who created the Threads of Fate which is a [relic],or a powerful magical item, once Rue defeats Valen he finds that Claire had been inside the gem on his head and soon returns to her body.
Another Character in the game is the unforgetbul Mint, Mint finds herself kicked out from becoming the future queen of her country when her father claims her to be to irresponsible, and therefore her sister becomes the next queen, Mint tries to fight her sister to regain the throne unfortunately her sister carries a powerful [relic] and easily defeats mint, who in turn runs away to find the threads of Fate. She soon defeats valen, but the threads of fate was no longer there, so now she ventures to find a new [relic ] to defeat her sister and regain her throne.
All in all it is a pretty good game and even though it's old it's very good and has great characters and a spectacular story line you'll have to see for yourself.
(((reserved))
((reserved))
((one last reservation for future use))
((ok now i need someone to join now literally i'm dying of old age and i'm only -- years old))
((come on ne threads of fate lovers out there?))
((come on pwetty please))

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Name: Kyoko Takeda
Job: Magician
Weapon: her broomstick!
Romance: single
Nobility: Princess
Other Abilities: She can teleport
Friends: Her friends died in a fire she started when she was 8...
Side: Neutral
Bio: When shew as little she set her town on fire on accedent, and she
got exclied from the town she set on fire by the villigars that were still alive. has a reletive that mysteriously vanished a little while ago and the people from the town of the relative found Kyoko and belive that kyoko is the relative, hence how Kyoko became a princess.

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
((I will join, but i haven't gotton past the 2nd place, the ice place, so i might be a tad bit lost, but i will join ^-^))
Quote:
((I will join, but i haven't gotton past the 2nd place, the ice place, so i might be a tad bit lost, but i will join ^-^))

((k Man it's been so long since i've played this game lol))

Faint walks around, a gloomy shadow follows him around, he mumbles a few words and wanders a bit across the town.((you might have to remind me about the places i totally forgot lol))

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
Quote:

((k Man it's been so long since i've played this game lol))

Faint walks around, a gloomy shadow follows him around, he mumbles a few words and wanders a bit across the town.((you might have to remind me about the places i totally forgot lol))
((its okay, i forgot some of the places too, except the annoying ice place, Corona, the town, and one other place, that i think my brother got me too...))

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kyoko sat in the town of Corona eating a peach that she just bought at the store. 'Man, i can't belive that i was finally able to get out of the town my distant relitive was the princess of....i can't belive they thought i was her.' Kyoko thought as she continued to eat her peach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff