Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kabuki Empress's Significant Otter

Questionable Kitten

Questionable Kitten

( ` ☆ ) THE STORY

Everyone knows Disney. No matter what kind of family you grew up in, you have at least heard about Disney, and most of you have most likely rather enjoyed the movies, and wished that you could be that fairy tale princess with the big, poofy dress. Welcome to Fairview, a fictional town on the West Coast of British Columbia, a town where strange things happen all the time. The Fairview Community College decided to hold a "magical Disney ball", as a method of raising money for the local food bank. Tickets are by donation, and the only real stipulation was simple: You must come dressed as a character from one of Disney's famous stories.

Now, this might seem all fine and dandy, but Fairview had a little secret of it's own: It is the home of a very powerful - and very vindictive - witch. She goes by Olivia Livingstrome, and is a little on the strange side. Olivia wanted to attend this party, but, due to the fact that she spiked the drinks at the last party, turning every human being with a Y chromosome into either a rat, a toad, or a cockroach, she was banned from this party. Furious, Olivia cast a spell over the party. Every person within the party was dressed as a Disney character, and now their lives were doomed to follow the same path as the stories... but with a twist.

Their lives were, to begin with, rather similar to that of the Disney stories, but it wasn't exact. Why? Well, there weren't the villains to mess things up for them! The following day, a large group of students started at the college, and, you guessed it, they all resembled a Disney villain, and set straight about messing with the Disney-like folk of Fairview.

Questionable Kitten

( ` ☆ ) THE DETAILS

┃❀ █ - - - ❛THE FOX AND THE HOUND❜
                                                ↳ Copper and Tod grew up as best friends, but have started a romantic relationship
                                                ↳ Amos Slade is Cooper's older cousin
                                                ↳ Amos Slade has the hots for Tod
                                                ↳ Amos Slade will do whatever it takes to sabotage Tod and Cooper's relationship

┃❀ █ - - - ❛ROBIN HOOD❜
                                                ↳ Robin Hood and Little John have been "robbing the rich and feeding the poor" since middle school.
                                                ↳ Prince John and Sir Hiss are always plotting Robin's downfall, and failing miserably
                                                ↳ The Sheriff wants to get his revenge on Robin Hood
                                                ↳ Maid Marian and Robin Hood have a thing for each other
                                                ↳ Friar Tuck offers her advice to Robin and Little John whenever they need it

┃❀ █ - - - ❛PETER PAN❜
                                                ↳ Captain Hook is constantly plotting Peter Pan's downfall
                                                ↳ Captain Hook and Smee have a kind of friendship, with hook calling the shots
                                                ↳ Wendy is constantly flirting with Peter, who reciprocates her feelings
                                                ↳ Hook intends to exploit Pan's feelings for Wendy to meet his nefarious ends

┃❀ █ - - - ❛SLEEPING BEAUTY❜
                                                ↳ Aurora and Maleficent are in the center of a long running family feud
                                                ↳ Maleficent is friends with Olivia, and as such had the witch work the spell in her favour
                                                ↳ Maleficent is trying to trick Aurora into "pricking her finger on the spindle"
                                                ↳ Prince Phillip has thrown a wrench into this plan, and Maleficent wants him gone before he ruins everything

┃❀ █ - - - ❛MULAN❜
                                                ↳ Mulan ad Shan Yu competed in a martial arts competition
                                                ↳ Shan Yu believes that it was Shang who kicked his a**, though it was really Mulan, and he wants revenge
                                                ↳ Crikee is an exchange student who lives with Mulan's grandmother
                                                ↳ Mushu is the son of Mulan's family maid, and is always trying to help Mulan, but always gets her in trouble (and has forced Crickee to become his sort-of wingman/sidekick/scapegoat)

┃❀ █ - - - ❛LADY AND THE TRAMP❜
                                                ↳ The Siamese Cat twins are always looking to cause trouble
                                                ↳ Lady and The Tramp have been seeing a lot of each other
                                                ↳ Jacques and Trusty are wary of The Tramp, and disprove
                                                ↳ The Siamese Cat's want to get Tramp tossed in jail, and cause as much trouble as they can

┃❀ █ - - - ❛THE LITTLE MERMAID❜
                                                ↳ Ursula is kind of the "queen bee"; she calls the shots
                                                ↳ Flotsam and Jetsam are Ursula's best friend's and cronies
                                                ↳ Ariel and Flounder are best friends
                                                ↳ Ariel goes to Ursula for help with her crush on Prince Eric
                                                ↳ Ursula had Ariel torment Flounder, and the she would help her win Prince Eric
                                                ↳ Ariel does as she's told, but Ursula swoops in and takes Prince Eric as her boyfriend

Questionable Kitten

( ` ☆ ) THE RULES

❤」- - - ❖ BASICS ⇨ Obey the Gaian TOS. You know this, and I shouldn't have to say it. I need you to also obey all the rules I lay down, as I give myself permission to enforce them. Break TOS or any of my rules, and you are out of here so fast. Also, be polite to everyone here. I want this to be fun, not stressful. Comprendez? Goody goody! We'll get along fine! Quite the BUNBURYIST helped me with the plot! I made all the graphics! No stealing, and be polite to all.

❤」- - - ❖ CHARACTERS ⇨ I understand profiles aren't good for telling if a character is dull or not, so I'm not going to judge on them. That being said, if they are flat and one dimensional in the roleplay, we shall have a problem. Nobody is perfect, so just don't make your character perfect. Flaws are appealing! I mean, really! No rape or abuse in histories, either. Also, keep to your role. If they are the 'evil queen' and you make her all cheery and full of roses, I'm going to rip your hair out, no questions asked. Know your model name. I will not accept 'unknown'. I do not care if you have made the worlds most amazing layout, or that you've filled out the entire profile based solely on that model, but you must be able to give me a name. Why? So that we don't have these random, random models that you just find one bloody image of. It's not going to fly here, alright? New rules here: NO MORE SUPER FLUENT PEOPLE! I'm sorry, but being fluent in six languages by the time you are nineteen, that's really, really pushing it.

❤」- - - ❖ POSTING ⇨ I'm pretty lax here. I want a nice five hundred words as a minimum, which isn't really a lot to ask. The main thing is spelling and grammar. I'm not a Nazi when it comes to this kind of thing, but if it's enough to make me cringe, it's pretty bad. As for appearance, a name and character image is a must. No blinding colours, and keep body text between the sizes of 10 and 11. When it comes to images you chose, make them tasteful. Don't make me want to hide this page from little children's eyes. Don't make it ridiculously cluttered, and don't make it so that your image extends way farther than your text. It just looks sloppy. I know some people like them, but no GIFs, please. (You can use GIF's for your profile if you so desire, but not your layout) Especially those obnoxious, sparkly ones. I also want to you realize that just because you can make an amazing layout doesn't make you a good roleplayer. Don't try to hide behind your pretty layout. I won't fall for it, honey pie.

❤」- - - ❖ DEDICATION ⇨ Don't hit and run. I know it can be tempting, but don't do it. Be able to post at least weekly, if not more. Contact me if something happens! I'm chill! I won't get mad. But, yes, I will be mad if you don't get your profiles and stuff in. I understand that people have lives, but, really, if you are nice and won't be able to get your profile in for, like, two weeks, please just let the slot go. .

❤」- - - ❖ APPLYING ⇨ No pre-reserves. that is final. Okay. Rule number one for this. You need to fill out the reserve. There is no if ands or buts about it. Just do it. PM it to me titled "Those Poor Unfortunate Souls". Add in samples. I will ignore any applications that do not include samples. Profiles... these ones are pretty simple, guys. It shouldn't take you long to fill them out. As such, you have forty eight hours, and then you are gone. Understand? Good. PM profiles to me under the title of "A tsp?" Because I am cool like that. Also, please. A maximum of two characters for now. I won't accept doubling for two female characters, though, unless we are in desperate need of villains. But, seriously guys, in all of the Disney roleplays that I have ran, the male roles take forever to fill. Female roles? They fly pretty quickly. That is why I have that rule in place. If we suddenly have an overwhelming number of male characters and not enough female characters, I will adjust this rule. I doubt I'll have to do that, though.

Questionable Kitten

( ` ☆ ) THE GENTLEMEN

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x james henry stark » »xxc a p t a i n h o o k x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx twenty one
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx male
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx brendan urie
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schizophrenic_cupcakes

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x BENJIMAN CARTER THOMSON » » p e t e r x p a n x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rob Moore
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rawraphobic Dinosaur

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x FULL NAME HERE » » s m e e x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ age (19-21)
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ gender
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ model
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ username

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x NATHAN DAX BATES » » t h ex t r a m p x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 21
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx matt webb
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ugotstaluvme

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x LUKE JAMES MCGAVERS » » j a c q u e s x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 21
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx bobby raffin
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx That Damned Hippy

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x ROLLAND ALIDA TILLMAN » » t r u s t y x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx twenty-one
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jason Michael Carroll
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chihari the Kiwi

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x CARSTEN ISAAC YANG » » s h a n g x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx twenty
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mike he
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx asurantan

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x FULL NAME HERE » » s h a nx y u x !

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x Jaekyun "Jake" Choi » » m u s h u x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx won jong jin
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xRian

User ImagexxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x GABRIEL DAVIN RICHARDS » » r o b i n x h o o d x x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 20
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx kevin zeggers
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx quite the BUNBURYIST

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x FULL NAME HERE » » p r i n c e x j o h n x !

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x FULL NAME HERE » » s i r x h i s s x !

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x FULL NAME HERE » » s h e r r i f x o f xn o t t i n g h a m x !

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x JOHNATHAN VICENTE MORETTI » » l i t t l e x j o h n x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx julian schratter
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cute_T_mimo

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x COOPER ALLEN DAWSON » » c o p p e rx !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx nineteen
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx gregg sulkin
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i S h a y c a k e

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x FELIKS ALEKSANDER SHIMA » » t o d d !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx kyler krunk
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx kiss me AISHITERU -- xo

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x LIAM ALAN GRAYMARK » » p r i n c e x e r i c x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx landon liboiron
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx asurantan

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x vincent ezekial valdette » »xxxp r i n c e p h i l l i p !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ian harding
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schizophrenic_cupcakes

Questionable Kitten

( ` ☆ ) THE LADIES

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x SONNERIE BLANCHE » » w e n d y x x x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Twenty
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Female
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Seo Joo-hyun
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bittersweet Adoration

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x LILLY SKYRA OLDS » » l a d y x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx female
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx candice swanepoel
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx decemberchic

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x FULL NAME HERE » » s i a m e s e x c a t xo n e x !

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x FULL NAME HERE » » s i a m e s e x c a t x t w o x !

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x MIRIAM MARIE WHITE » » m a i d x m a r i a n x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Twenty
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Female
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Susan Coffey
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Aquamaureen13

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x DULCE VIDA de FORCE » » f r i a rxt u c kx x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Pam S.
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `o c t u b e r

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x MARCELINE DEE FURLAN » » a r i e lx !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sofia mustaniemi
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx icadetfurreh

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x RAZANAH HADIA KABA » » u r s u l a x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx marwa nasr
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ugotstaluvme

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x FULL NAME HERE » »f l o u n d e r x !

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x CECILIA ROSETTE POLUZO » » rf l o t s a m x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ 20
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ female
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ Dani Bonnor
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ CloudedCuriousity

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x FULL NAME HERE » » j e t s a m x !

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x SONG EUN MI » » SONG EUN MI x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ 19
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ Baek Su Min
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ Mister Chuu

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x LAN FEN HSIANG » » c r i c k e e x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ 19
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ ne rou
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ quite the BUNBURYIST

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x ELENA LUCIA FRANCATELLI » » a u r o r a !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx model
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xRian

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x Callie Jay Lorelei Valdette » » m a l e f i c e n t x !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ nineteen
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ troian bellisario
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ schizophrenic_cupcakes

User ImagexxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx█ █ █ x JESSE SYLVIA RAMPORT » »a m o s x s l a d ex !
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx twenty-one
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx carah faye
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that damned hippy

Questionable Kitten

( ` ☆ ) THE FORMS

RESERVE;;
                                                The first, larger image should be a picture of your model. The icon should be your Disney character. Please, use nice images. Nothing that moves or sparkles, please.

[img]http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr342/AthrunXKiraXLalala/400x100.jpg[/img][color=white]xxxx[/color][img]http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr342/AthrunXKiraXLalala/Stuff for profiles/100x100.jpg[/img]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16][color=white]█ █ █[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=#colour1]FULL NAME HERE[color=#colour2] » »[/color] r o l e [color=white]x[/color] l i k e [color=white]x[/color]t h i s [color=white]x[/color] [i][color=#colour2]![/color][/i][list][size=10][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#colour2]☆[/color] age (19-21)
                                                [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#colour2]☆[/color] gender
                                                [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#colour2]☆[/color] model
                                                [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#colour2]☆[/color] username[/color]

PROFILE;;
                                                [img]image here. I don't care what size.[/img]
                                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][i]([/i] CHARACTER'S FULL NAME [i])[/i][/size]
                                                [list][list][list][size=11][i]AKA;;[/i] ROLE HERE[/size]
                                                [/list][/list]
                                                [size=9.5]☆ ` nickname ☆ ` age ☆ ` gender ☆ ` username

[list][list][list]⊰ use these
                                                ⊰ to tell me
                                                ⊰ about your character
                                                ⊰ in sentences
                                                ⊰ personality, biography
                                                ⊰ don't exceed ten points

Questionable Kitten

( ` ☆ ) THE SETTING

• it has been three weeks since Olivia cast her spell
                                                • it is a sunny day in early September; enjoy it now because the sudden Fall is coming shortly
                                                • students should be milling about town, on campus, or what have you. We're being pretty open with this.

Questionable Kitten

( ` ☆ ) RESERVED

Because I'm a forgetful person

Questionable Kitten

( ` ☆ ) RESERVED

Questionable Kitten

( ` ☆ ) RESERVED