Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I love it when they scream..."
"RUN! From fear, will only bring you near!"

His horns seemed to look like those of a dead boar, he walked down the road, the smell of decay and rotting plants followed with him. He laughed seeing more of those damned things, he's seen them before, he had to hide from them as he was weak, enough to snap his neck on a branch. They were soft and squishy, with technology beyond that of Ormova. If the group were looking at Ragth, they would see a very creepy, almost inhuman elder walk toward them, with a somewhat inhuman smile. He love this trick, he could shape into those whom he had stolen souls of, it made him tingle when he took someone's life away, a good tingle.

Who: Lumi, Jason, and Noth
Where: North of Rhein
Currently: Wondering how much terror can be brought into those, outsiders...
Mood: Pleased, and fierce.

Ice-Cold Kitten

Where: Rhein Forest
With who: Overzealous Wolf Chick [Malakai] Are they human? [Julian & Johnny] She looks like my sister.. [Althea]

Cereina

User Image

The voice of the smallish girl caused something to go off in Cereina, a protective instinct if you will. She spun around in an instant and walked up to her, noticing a wound on her forehead. "I was defending myself against an ogre, which is, or was, that big monster over there," her voice was low, unintentionally intimidating. She showed no regards for personal space as she stood face to face with her. "You should clean that," she said with a barely noticeable smile. The girl was adorable and looked young, even though she probably wasn't. She didn't want to hurt her, and hoped she wouldn't. She just didn't want the girl to be afraid of her, yet. Her gaze hardened once again when she looked at the other three. She didn't know what they were capable of, and didn't want them to possibly hurt the girl, so she decided that maybe she'd stick around but at a sizable distance.

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emilie Bell

Emilie turned around at the sound of a voice. She hadn't heard anyone behind her, and yet, there someone was. At first, she thought she had thought she was daydreaming up someone to talk to her, because the man in front of her didn't look like the men back home. Most of the men back home had all of their limbs. Maybe he was some sort of army veteran? One that "I... er... God of what?" Came Emilie's broken reply, her face showing no understanding of what the man was talking about. Was he referencing a Greek God? Did people even worship Greek gods and goddesses anymore? She wasn't certain... And what was that other name he'd mentioned...? Zertia? Where the heck was that?
When he went onto saying how she didn't know what he was talking about, she gave a little nod. He went onto asking her why she was in the temple if she didn't know about the god, and she would've replied if not for his next question.
"Excuse me? I've been teased about my appearance before, but I thought it was-" Her attention was drawn away by the sound of another voice, and this one was attached to a woman. Immediately, Emilie's mind went to the stories she'd been brought up with as a child, and took a few steps back as the woman approached. If Emilie had really been spirited away, was this woman the one that did it? And if so, did that mean that she was going to be eaten?
Emilie, calm down. They were just stories. They were just stories. They. Were. Just. Stories. Said Emilie's inner reasoning and logic. Still, even if they were just stories, they didn't explain this woman's appearance!
She froze in place when the woman came close to her, taking a piece of her hair and examining it closely. She went onto asking if were were a fairy in disguise, or an unawakened one. She went onto asking if Emilie actually wasn't anything special. Back home, Emilie would've been ecstatic to find someone who thought her to be a regular human like the rest, but now Emilie thought some sort of teleportation fairy magic would be welcomed right about now.
She edged towards the man. He hadn't seemed very threatening to her, while the woman definitely put Emilie on edge. She went onto watching the exchange between the man and the woman, unsure what to make of it all. When the woman proceeded to fly upright and turn away from them, Emilie's logical side broke into a panic.
You were feeling a bit sick to your stomach before the photo shoot, weren't you? Maybe you just had a bit of a faint and now you're dreaming. Strange dream, ain't it? Came Emilie's inner voice.
The golden-eyed girl was so focused on listening to her inner voice that she didn't catch the woman's warning. So, when a red orb appeared in the woman's hands, Emilie was unprepared. There was sudden chaos, and glancing around in horror she saw people she hadn't noticed before, suddenly dead around her. Her eyes grew very wide, and she let out a short scream, her hands coming up to cover her mouth.
When the woman landed next to her and the man, she darted around to hide behind the man, her hands lowering only to grasp each other. Emilie had never seen such violence, and she never wished to again. She couldn't meet the woman's eyes and she couldn't find her voice either. She could only stand behind the man, and tremble, her eyes on the stone floor of the temple.

Eyes Cannot Lie

KOS_MOS89

Invisible Poster

User Image
Julian
With: Johnny, Malakai, Cereina, Althea

Julian watched as the girl who'd been fighting the creature walked off. He didn't think he had any right to say anything to stop her or what he would say. She was a stranger after all. Johnny asked about the wolf girl's name and he had to agree. It'd be nice to know what to call her.

The girl in white was next, asking the same question that was on his mind. The other girl now came back towards them, addressing the girl in white. She seemed to know her or had taken a liking to her. "It sounds like you're in the same boat as us." he said, motioning to bothe Johnny and himself. Then to the girl in black, "You should probably stay with the group. What if you get attacked again?" he said, feeling more than a little awkward saying so. She didn't seem to care much for Johnny or himself. "Not that I don't think you can't take care of yourself or anything..." Julian added, trailing off at the end.

Invisible Poster

User Image
Noth
With: Lumi, Jason, Ragth

Noth felt something familiar and turned to see an old man walking towards them. The guise might fool a human or any other creature for that matter but not a fellow Monster. "You two keep each other company. I'll be back in a moment." he said. He then walked over to the Monster with a smile. "Why hello my cousin." he greeted, stopping a bit before the man. The deathly aura that came off this Monster suggested he served Fear Bringer Shenac but Noth couldn't be too sure. "What brings you here?"
User Image

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------

Setsuna's HP: { ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ }
Other Info:
Current location: Southern part of the Rhein Forest walking to the middle portion of the forest

{Thud} {Thud}
The footsteps and clanking sound of the 6 foot tall white knight was the only sound that seemed to echo in the strange silence of the southern part of the forest. It was just hours since he left the ruins of his home. He was lost, both location and in thought. What was he suppose to do now? Where is he suppose to live? What is he suppose to do with this armor? Several questions swirled in his head. He continued to walk, not paying much attention to his direction.

"The darkness that over came my town...What was it?" He asked himself, trying to sort the chaos of his memories. It was all just a blur. He remembered screams and complete darkness. He remembered wading through, blind, but a hand grabbed his arm and dropped him into a pit. That pit was the inside of this armor. He shook his head, still unable to make sense of what happened. All he knew was that he had to find out what happened.

"Where do I start looking for such a thing?" He asked himself, slowly realizing his surroundings. He stopped and slowly turned, facing a group of humans. Just my luck...Bandits? He looked at the group carefully from his position, seeing what it consisted of. No armor, no dangerous weapons on hand, and a little girl?He raised an eyebrow, not sure what to do.

((OOC: Hello there. Hope this is okay... sweatdrop ))

((Note: Setsuna without the armor is about 5CM tall. He pilots it like a gundam. No one should know that he's a fairy piloting armor, so treat him as if he's just some armored human guy.))
--------------------------------------------------------

Cenara Blackheart

Dark Fissure

ncverland

belloblossom

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Blessed Loiterer

Ragth smiled widely, sensing his energies. He cocked his head, returning a the conversation in the native tongue of most of the Monsters in Ormova. "Moraaa, ki'ho I tohen." (( I come smelling hope... )) Saying this defiantly told Noth that Ragth was a monster, or a demon as the Humans call it. His aura became stronger, a feeling of fear crawling among the humans. He then spoke again, "Riha slo migre. Har goj mooragee." (( What are you planning to do, with those humans. )) He grinned malevolently.

User Image
ϟ Lightning Guardian Lampo ϟ

Take me where I've never been
takemeawayfromherethisprisonI want to go there

She was... strange. Fragile in a way he had never encountered before. And so uncertain and scared. He stared at her trying to figure out what to do about her. Had someone sent her to be sacrificed to the god? Was she thus another treasure he was supposed to protect? That... wouldn't be too bad, he supposed.

When the other woman followed him in and spoke he stared at her. "Free...Me?" He asked utterly disbelieving. was she serious? His mind couldn't remember a time he hadn't been trapped in this stone prison. Couldn't remember what fresh air was like. Though he hated it, he had never thought he might one day be freed. It was such a foreign concept to him that his mind just shut down and wrote her off as crazy and delusional.

So, of course, when she traced his jaw he shocked her, sending painful static through her finger. It was more intended to warn her not to touch him, than to do any lasting harm to her. At her warning though, even though his mind was still writing it off as some crazy ranting, he spread his power out over the fragile-child, creating a lightning barrier to keep all power out. There was no sense in risking her. She was innocent.

As spell keeping him trapped was dispersed he felt a surge of power go through him. He felt as if he were a bolt racing to the ground, sparkling and bright with energy. For the second time that day his physical form was blow apart, this time though, he was the one doing it. It had never occurred to him that his powers had been sealed along with himself. The breaking of the spell had returned the power to him. His body reformed in a flash and he laughed coldly and cruelly. He had some descendants to terrorize.

But first, there was the fragile-child to look after. if he released her into town and then caused damage she might be blamed. That would never do. Besides, she was hiding behind him. It was... cute. Perhaps he could keep her as a pet. It would be nice to have someone to talk to. And if she had been brought as a sacrifice to the god then freeing her into the town would have disastrous results. All this went though his mind in seconds. Fast enough that he caught the invitations the succubus gave.

"One day, perhaps. I have to wonder why you went to the trouble to free me. Unless you make a habit of going around to temples and freeing trapped Guardians?" He asked her, the air around him on both sides and above sparkling some with electricity. It was a protective barrier to keep her separated from the girl hiding behind him. Though the child wasn't fully encased. It was just two feet on either side of Lampo and two feet up. If she really wanted to, the girl-child could run away from him.

Speaking of.... "The girl stays with me. Until she decides otherwise. I know what your kind does to people." He informed the succubus sternly.

Now I am ɄȠ break ΔβȽΣ, it's un♏ϟ₴†ムҜable
No one can t o u c h ɱ ε FoolishMortalstryingtotamenatureLightningcannotbecagedorcaptured
IwillmakeyouregrettryingtocontrolmeIcannotbetamedNothing can şϮϕφ ɱε

Location: Zetia's temple ; Shrine outside of Rhien on the Water
Company: Emilie , Lilith
OOC:

KOS_MOS89

belloblossom

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Lumi listened as she memorized the names of the place. She then nodded when he asked if she wanted to explain. "Sure. I can do that." It was just to tell what she had been told. Nothing too hard.

Before she could, she noticed an eldery man walking towards them. She didn't knew why, but for some reason, she started to feel uneasy. Something didn't feel right about him. Something inhuman... But Noth seemed calm when he went over to the man, so she guessed she was just imagining things. Though, the feeling still didn't leave.

She turned back to the blond guy, trying to push that creeping feeling away. "I'm Lumi Strand, from Sweden." She decided to get the introductions done first before explaining the situation. She only mentioned her homeland, assuming that if he already suspected that this wasn't Earth, then maybe it would feel easier to talk to an another Earthling. "And you?"

Where
North of Rhein, on a road on a hill
With who
Noth, Jason, (nearby) Ragth
Items
MP3-headphones (around the neck), clamshell phone and wallet (both in left pocket)

Dark Fissure
DeathChainKusari

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Lilith : SuccubusXXXXXX
                                                    XXXXXXXXXX [ 'You see what power is holding someone else's fear in your hand and showing it to them. Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.' ]

- Monstress -

I dreamed I was missing; you were so scared.
                                                    But, no one would listen 'cause no one else cared.
                                                    After my dreaming, I woke with this fear:
                                                    What am I leaving when I'm done here?

xxShe folded her wings behind her back and crossed her arms over her ridiculous chest. She quirked one eyebrow up as she watched the girl hide behind the lightning elemental before a small scowl appeared on her face. "I said no harm would befall her. If I wanted to absorb her energy I would have already." Her face went to a neutral expression before she answered his previous question. "And no, it isn't a habit, I freed you under direct order from my Master. However, my orders after freeing you weren't as clear."

She returned her gaze to the girl behind him and uncrossed her arms and sighed. "Does this form scare you? Would another be more to your liking?" She couldn't exactly explain the desire to have the child open up to her. Perhaps it was some innate maternal instinct, or perhaps it was because she'd been focused on doing her job for the past several thousand years and it fostered loneliness and she thought befriending the girl might help. Whatever the case if Lilith thought her behavior was odd she was sure the elemental would too. "Oh my, I seemed to have forgotten my manners, it's been too long since I've had any real conversation. My name is Lilith, pleased to make both of your acquaintances." She bowed from the waist and righted herself with a smirk back on her hauntingly beautiful face.

Location: Inside the temple of Zetia
                                                    Company: Lightning elemental and a strange child
                                                    OOC: .

Eyes Cannot Lie

belloblossom

Ice-Cold Kitten

With who: Overzealous Wolf Chick [Malakai] Are they human? [Julian & Johnny] She looks like my sister.. [Althea]

Cereina

User Image

"I don't do groups," she said with a neutral yet intimidating expression, her eyes narrowing a little as they stared deep into his. "I assume you're human. Is that correct?" She continued to stand by the small girl, wanting to tend to her wound but not wanting her to wind up afraid. She would do it in a few minutes instead. "And you too?" She turned slowly to face the boy with the glasses.

ncverland

Anxious Poster

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Jason

Where: On a Hill.
With: Noth, Lumi

User Image
Jason walking towards Lumi glancing at Noth still feeling uneasy about him. "Oh..Uh I'm Jason..." Jason said to Lumi "So where am I at?" he questioned Lumi with a little ease in his voice. What happened when he was running where was he..... " Who is he... Is he friendly?" Jason asked Lumi.

Invisible Poster

User Image
Noth
With: Lumi, Jason, Ragth

"Mala ca'hath, ma tith no" ( Guide them, observe them. ) Noth said in the same language. It was probably best the humans not understand them if they were listening. "Sena matcath fosntro tesh ni mashna soho, Hetanath Ransitihon. Si nash met keth." ( As much fun as it would be to toss them in a void and watch them go mad, I'm under orders by Ransitihon. He thinks these newcomers might be important. ) Noth explained, glancing back at the humans. They were just talking right now it appeared.
He returned his attention to the other Monster. Judging from his scent and the aura he was giving off Noth would say the Monster was nine-hundred years younger than himself, give or take. Compared to other monsters Noth was young, so what did that make this one. An infant? Noth smiled at the thought. The appearance of an old man and he was comparing him to an infant. Monsters were born into maturity so this being wasn't likely to act anything like an infant.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
"Nice to meet you, Jason," Lumi said. "As for where we are. Well, it might be hard to believe it, but we have somehow ended in a world called Ormova. Possible due to a war, a tear in space have appeared, pulling people from Earth to here." She still thought it was unbelievable herself, so she wouldn't blame him if he thought she was nuts or freak out.
"His name is Noth. I just met him, but I think he is friendly." At least he haven't done or said anything that would give her a reason to think otherwise.

Where
North of Rhein, on a road on a hill
With who
Jason, (nearby) Noth, Ragth
Items
MP3-headphones (around the neck), clamshell phone and wallet (both in left pocket)

DeathChainKusari

Blessed Loiterer

He laughed lightly, sighing lightly afterward. "Iget, roga medginna hirok." (( Ah, I am Ragth, or Corpse-flayer as most call me. )) He grinned grabbing Noth's hand and shaking it lightly then speaking in human. "My name is Patrick, I was looking at some beautiful flowers over there by the trees when I had seen you. Might you know where I am?" His story is exactly how Ragth found him, collecting flowers, but it was his first Earth collective the demon had. He shuffled his way to the rest, grinning at them, if they were really observant they could see a glimpse of black in his eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces