Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Lumi moved a bit closer to the car to get a closer look. Mostly because she was curious to see if there were any signs that someone else had showed up. Of course she didn't really want to find a dead body, but someone could be hurt. Or maybe had just left the car to get help in Zakria. The car could also just simply had been in a scrap yard from the beginning. Who knew.
What would happen if the world would merge together? Would it be good or bad? She was also worried that if objects suddenly started to appear out of nowhere, people could get hurt. "I hope not..." she said while in deep thoughts about it.

Quote:
Where
Small lake south of Zakria
With who
Jason, Noth, Nura, Atsushi
Items
MP3-headphones, clamshell phone, wallet, wristwatch (all in left jacket pocket), Monster-detecting stone (in right pocket), wearing an Ormovian coat, a short sword

Dark Fissure
Cenara Blackheart
Luke Terumi

Ice-Cold Kitten

Where: Leaving Nautali, on the way back to Rhein Forest.
With who: Human [ Julian ]

Cereina

User Image

"It varies, depending on how skilled you are in magic and how much time you devote to practicing. Some enhancements have to be kept fueled whereas some are cast, then wear off and have to be cast again at certain points." She scratched the back of her head a little, hoping what she'd just said made just the tiniest bit of sense. "But yes, I'd say the average amount of enhancements on one weapon is two. The trick is to find the ones that're most effective against a large group, such as the lightweight with my chain. It doesn't practically affect all enemies, but most that come my way. You definitely have more than enough mana stored inside you to cast more than one enhancement on your rapier, and I can help you. You just have to pick the ones you want to use."

Ice-Cold Kitten

Where: Zakria
With who: Same Aura [ Noth ] Humans [ Lumi, Atsushi ]

Nura

User Image

"This is so.. very very interesting," Nura had said quietly to herself with her hands clasped together over her chest as she continued to circle the vehicle. "They're merging together at a pretty accelerated rate, aren't they Nothy?" Of course she was talking about the two worlds. Maybe that wasn't the case. Maybe there were just different portals popping up in different places and acting sort of as black holes? There were many theories, and Nura was intrigued by each and every one of them. She couldn't tear her eyes from the strange.. technology in front of her, however, but she decided it was best she did soon. The fight inside the city sounded horrid and she raised an eyebrow as flashes of light exploded in her peripheral. "While I'd love to learn more about this contraption, I believe we shouldn't stay long."

Ice-Cold Kitten

With who: Branwen, Anzai, Monster, Ralos

Amaya Rin

User Image

"So how do we reactivate these.. things??" She asked while staring up at the unfamiliar symbol. "And do they all look like this, or something similar? If so and you teach me, we could split up and do this faster." She honestly just wanted all this to end. Amaya had enough gore for one day, and that was saying something for someone of her occupation. She looked up, her eyes widening a bit as.. wait, were those corpses?! Falling from the sky?! And they looked so deformed and half dissolved, the entrails hanging from most of them. It didn't really phase her much like make her nauseous or whatever, but still she didn't want to see it.

Invisible Poster

User Image
Noth
With: Lumi, Jason, Nura

Noth nodded as Atsushi said the worlds could be merging. "The rift could just be pulling anything in now. We might be seeing much more like this. It is a concern though." he said. Their whole world might get pulled in and two worlds could not occupy the same space. He looked over to Nura as she said they shouldn't stick around and he agreed. Readying his sword again he opened another portal. "Let's go. We can discuss this later."

((Sorry for being gone for so long. Everything's been hecktic over here.))

Invisible Poster

User Image
Julian
Where: Nautali
With: Cereina

"Sounds kind of like spell casting in the video games i used to play." Julian said. Who knew playing video games might actually prepare him for a situation like this? Well, not that he thought he'd fight as good as he played games. And there were no retries if he screwed up. "Thanks. I definitely think speed is a big deal so I'll get something for that. As for the second. I'm not quite sure yet." he told her.

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
"'Majestic ancient titan swims proudly in its tank I wish to slake its hunger flailing my legs as bait!'" Said Ragna in the merriest of tones he was a fan of The Black Dahlia Murder and he was never one for the practising of screaming himself so when he quoted the band Ragna spoke it in fact his singing voice was s**t too. "They would reach to us they would summon us we would deliver them we would make them whole again old ones return to the light. One old ones come inception of the end to doom all will descend!" The adult child had nothing better to do then wait.

But then...Ah yes, there was Lumi. He turned to her shut his eyes and smiled with his mouth closed. "Ah yes Lumi how are you doing? Taking all this in well, I'm guessing." He said in a chill tone of voice that was strange for this situation.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Lumi too felt that they should leave. If no owner was around, then she didn't think there was a point to check the car anymore. She got ready to enter the portal when she heard Atsushi speak. She had no idea what he was talking about, but it sounded like a quote of something.
"I guess I'm doing fine..." She wasn't sure what to answer on the next question. Probably since her mind had been too preoccupied thinking of what was going on.

Quote:
Where
Small lake south of Zakria
With who
Jason, Noth, Nura, Atsushi
Items
MP3-headphones, clamshell phone, wallet, wristwatch (all in left jacket pocket), Monster-detecting stone (in right pocket), wearing an Ormovian coat, a short sword

Dark Fissure
Cenara Blackheart
Luke Terumi

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
"They should all look the same," Branwen replied.
She heard several things falling near them. By the sound of flesh hitting the ground and the decayed stench, possible bodies. Feeling her stomach turn, she couldn't wait until this would be over.
"Hold the crystal the Captain gave you next to the runes. It should instantly respond and transfer its magic to them."
If needed she would use her mana to attempt to charge some of the wards. Though she wasn't all sure how the effect would be compare to using a crystal. Or she could focus on using spells to keep them safe. Either way probably didn't matter as long as it helped them succeed.

Quote:
Where
Zakria, front gate
With who
Anzai, Amaya
(nearby) Ralos, Grendel
Items
Small bag with supplies, staff, a short sword

Korinzu
Cenara Blackheart
Maximos Ligori

Canny Trickster

Anzai Mizuno
Archaeologist

User Image
Anzai was finally starting to regain his senses. Things were making sense again and sounds held meaning. He really did not want to do that again. Following Branwen as she spoke of the wards. He took a look around the battlefild. H got the gist of what ahppened, but he didn't like it. As a historical researcher, he handled Myths and legends a great deal, not only this, but he liked fantasy novels and such, so this didn't sem as strange to him as it did to Amaya.

owever he was now helping with the reactivivation of the wards with the two females.
┏▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┓
Company: branwen and amaya.

Cygnus_Pisces
Branwen

Cenara Blackheart
Amaya

Ice-Cold Kitten

Where: Leaving Nautali, on the way back to Rhein Forest.
With who: Human [ Julian ]

Cereina

User Image

"Video.. games?" She asked with a raise of her eyebrow. The woman shrugged. "Then don't think about the second one right now, just focus on the first. You'll know what you need after you've faced a enemy. Oh look, there goes one now." She gestured to an ogre that'd been starting trouble. She knew once it saw them it'd most likely charge and attack. Cereina then turned back to Julian. "So, shall we get started on the first enhancement? It's fairly easy to cast."

Ice-Cold Kitten

With who: Same Aura [ Noth ] Humans [ Lumi, Atsushi ]

Nura

User Image

Nura took one last look at the strange.. what was it? Vehicle? Then turned towards the portal with a smile that was a bit too bubbly. "I wonder what else will get pulled into this world.." she said quietly to herself as she waited for the two humans to step through the portal, then did so herself. "And I also wonder how this'll affect the war," she said, only loud enough for Noth to hear. It was something she was looking forward to, but at the same time silently dreading. She didn't like not knowing things, it was in her nature to know and plan ahead, which was how she created foolproof plans.

Ice-Cold Kitten

With who: Branwen, Anzai, Monster, Ralos

Amaya Rin

User Image

Amaya nodded, holding the crystal tight in her hand. Was is really that simple? She hoped she didn't have to use any of that 'mana' stuff, she wasn't too familiar with it so she believed she wouldn't be much help if it came to that. Still she headed left of Branwen and looked for more of these ward things, glancing up at the two deities fighting one another. The city looked like it'd be destroyed if this didn't end soon, and she didn't wish to stick around that long. "Hopefully this works," she mumbled as she held the crystal to a ward she'd found. It almost seemed to electrify as the magic transferred from the crystal to the ward, just like Branwen said.

Invisible Poster

User Image
Noth
With: Lumi, Jason, Nura

Noth nodded at Nura's words, concerned about the impact as well. "Everyone through the portal. We should hurry to Willow." he told them. As an after thought he added, "When we're there, I suggest you three not talk to anyone. If someone causes you trouble show the coin I gave you. It should be fine as long as we're not separated though." he directed the humans.

((I'm back in action))

Invisible Poster

User Image
Julian
Where: Nautali
With: Cereina

Julian looked over at the ogre she had gestured at and he could feel himself start to sweat. Was she seriously expecting him to fight something like that already? Surely she'd help him if he seemed to be in trouble though, she wouldn't let him die, right? Thinking about it like that calmed him down some but not by much. "O-okay. So what to I do?" he asked in regards to the enchantment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff