Welcome to Gaia! ::

this must be "кяσиσѕ" нєαvєи !

User Image

-an 'Absolute Boyfriend' roleplay-
About/Notices

This RP is based on the manga 'Absolute Boyfriend', so please have some general knowledge of it before you join.

Notices:
None~

Plot

You had had a really bad day today, especially after realising that most of your friends had boyfriends/girlfriends, or at least crushes, and you didn't. You couldn't help but feel lonely seeing couples being all 'lovey-dovey', especially since you live on your own in a one-bedroom appartment.

As soon as the end of school bell sounds you race out of class, eager to get away from it all and back to the comfort of your own home. You decided to take a 'short-cut' through the crowed shopping district in hopes of getting home faster, unfortunately you run into someone on the way.

"Sorry" you say dully, as you look up at a young, odd-looking man, seemingly dressed in cosplay. He looks at you for a while, inspecting you, looking through your eyes into your soul and trying to read your thoughts. He suddenly pulls out a card and hands it too you, "Here's my card" he says simply, before walking away into the crowd. 'Kronos Heaven' the card read, with a website printed on it.

You hurry home and log on to your computer, typing in the websites address a website appears with the words 'Lover Shop'. You browse through the site, thinking that these 'Lover Dolls' are some big joke. You come across a page that states 'One Month Free Trial' and decide to fill it in as a joke.

...Little did you know you would be recieving a package on that next, 'peaceful' saturday morning.

Rules

x. Follow the TOS
x. I, Narcotic Kisses, own this thread. What i say goes.
x. No God-modding or Auto-hits
x. No cybering, keep it PG13
x. No spam
x. Be Literate, at least 3 detailed lines per-post. Use " " for speaking, [ ] for OOC and italics for thinking.
x. Keep swearing to a minimum
x. Put '<3' somewhere in your PM so i know you read the rules.
x. Characters can not be demons, vampires etc. Only humans and dolls. They can't have powers or anything of the sort
x. PM me your profiles with the titles... 'I will always love you' for dolls & 'Together Forever' for humans.

Profiles

After your profile has been accepted by me, post them here

Human profiles

[imgright] put character image url here, dont stretch the page.[/imgright]

[size=14]Hello, my name is[/size]
[size=9]First name, Last name[/size]

[size=14]You can call me[/size]
[size=9]Nickname[/size]

[size=14]I am controlled by[/size]
[size=9]Gaia username[/size]

[size=14]My age is[/size]
[size=9]between 15-17[/size]

[size=14]My gender is[/size]
[size=9]female/male[/size]

[size=14]And i am a[/size]
[size=9]human/doll[/size]

[size=14]Personality[/size]
[size=9]characters personality[/size]

[size=14]History[/size]
[size=9](Optional)[/size]

[size=14]I like[/size]
[size=9]✔

✔[/size]

[size=14]I dislike[/size]
[size=9]✖

✖[/size]

[size=14]My lover is[/size]
[size=9]doll/figures name[/size]

[size=14]He/She is[/size]
[size=9]options you ordered for your doll/figure

●[/size]

Dolls profiles

[imgleft] put character image url here, dont stretch the page.[/imgleft]

[size=14]Hello, my name is[/size]
[size=9]First name, Last name
(Put this in after your human has named you)[/size]

[size=14]You can call me[/size]
[size=9]Nickname[/size]

[size=14]I am controlled by[/size]
[size=9]Gaia username[/size]

[size=14]My age is[/size]
[size=9]age they appear as[/size]

[size=14]My gender is[/size]
[size=9]female/male[/size]

[size=14]And i am a[/size]
[size=9]human/doll[/size]

[size=14]Personality[/size]
[size=9]characters personality[/size]

[size=14]My personalized options are[/size]
[size=9]options the lover chose

●[/size]

[size=14]My lover is[/size]
[size=9]humans name[/size]

Lovers

human [ ] doll
human [ ] doll
human [ ] doll
human [ ] doll

Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
User Image User Image User Image

NANAMI ♥ ITUKO

- - - - - -

Nanami awoke to knocking at the door. She gave an audible groan as she saw it was eight am on the digital clock located on her bedside table. She sat up, yawning loudly as she rubbed her eyes with her fists and sat up out of the green-sheeted bed. The curly-haired brunette got out of bed and dragged her feet across the floorboards of her small, one-bedroom apartment to her front door. She grasped the brass handle and pulled the door open.

"It's way too early for anyone-"
She cut herself off as she saw there was no one there, except for a box that was about a head taller then her small-self.

She looked at the box with a raised eyebrow 'Is this some sort of joke?' She thought as she used all of her strength to drag the box into her living room. She continued to look at the box curiously as she quickly got a knife from the kitchen drawer and proceeded to cut open the box...

...only to be faced with a body.

A male body.

A naked male body.

A shocked look crossed her face as she blushed, quickly looking away she tried to assess the situation, then it hit her. The website from last night. It must be some stupid practical joke, that's it.

User Image User Image User Image

NANAMI ♥ ITUKO

- - - - - -

Nanami noticed a book near the body and proceeded to crawl towards it, avoiding any contact what-so-ever with the male. Picking up the small booklet she flicked throught the pages untill she came to the 'How to Activate' section. A blush appeared on her face as she took a quick glance at the males face, before turning back to the instruction manual.

'First, try to get the body to function. The lips have been equipped with a sensor. The model will be able to detect the temperature of the owner and thus be able to recognize the owner as it's lover'

"What!? I have to kiss it!" She proclaimed out loud to no one in particular. Sighing, she positioned herself over the body. 'Oh god, i can't believe i'm doing this' she thought, closing her eyes and leaning closer until her lips touched the surprisingly soft ones of the model.

{{ OoC; bump }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games