Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Hunter

All her life, Kelda towered over almost everyone, including the boys. Until her brothers became men, she was taller than them. She never knew why she was so tall, but now knowing the truth, her real father is really tall and her mother was tall. The only brother that isn't taller than her is Trygg. Trygg and Kelda are about the same height if not Kelda being taller. Towering over the Khajiit posing as a guard doesn't bother Kelda, not anymore.

Tipsy Consumer

Behind the metal face of the helmet, Dar'rajiin scowled at the woman who had suddenly made things difficult. Five was fine. He had taken on five before and came out victorious. But that was only the case if they stayed inside the palace. If the dock workers lost their nerve, or even worse, reported him, five would quickly turn into dozens. "Fine..." he answered the woman. She knows, he thought to himself, she made you the second you opened your mouth. The plan wasn't going to go as smoothly as he had hoped, he saw that. But he was in the belly of the beast now, and it was too late to turn back. If he was going to die, or rot in prison, he planned to take out each and everyone that he could, before hand.

When the doors to the palace slammed shut, Dar'rajiin stood before them all, "Kazzahn, S'argi, Ri'tesh, S'azda and K'zhid. You don't know them, Ulfric, but you killed them. You and your bigoted and mislead rebellion. You've torn Skyrim to pieces with your pointless war, and ruined thousands of lives." As he spoke, his Elswyre accent came back more and more until he was no longer hiding it. He stared daggers at Ulfric as he spoke, his eyes welling with tears. Never in his life, did he think he could feel this much raw anger at the mere sight of a man.

"It's caught up with you Ulfric," he said, removing his gloves to reveal hands covered in short, dark brown fur, each finger armed with a claw over an inch long. "You face me! Face me like a true Nord would!!" And with that he had removed his helmet and threw it at the woman as hard as he could, before slashing one of the guards deep in the face and crushing the larynx of the other with a solid punch to the throat.

In the near distance, he heard the chaos of the Argonians forcing their way into the city to distract the guards. Ulfric's housecarl was next. He could have killed him as easily as he had dispatched the two guards who had followed them out, but he didn't. Instead he had send a fist crashing into his chest, knocking the breath from his lungs, and making him crumble to the ground. The woman was still standing, but he was confident that he could end Ulfric's life before out running her. He focused his attention back on Ulfric and reached for the Jarl's neck.

Magic Hunter

Kelda watched as the madness ensued and then the Khajiit threw the helmet at her face and made blood come out of her nose: now she was angry. The Khajiit was about to reach for Ulfric's throat when Kelda grabbed his wrist and slowly tightened her grip.

"You think the rebellion is pointless huh? To those of you don't worship Talos may think so but to us, it's everything. Just like anyone else that contributed, I don't want to be told who I can and can't worship. Especially by elves that plan to take over of the Empire. Long ago, the Empire was admirable, but now that's deteriorating."

Kelda threw down his hand and scowled, wiping the blood from her face. "Granted, Torygg didn't need to be killed but what's done is done. Windhelm has always been open to all races and Ulfric has not moved to do so. So why are you so angry at us? What has fueled your hatred?"

Tipsy Consumer

Dar'rajiin bared his teeth at the woman in an irate grimace. "Either kill me or let what needs to happen, happen. I've no quarrel with anyone but him." He said still reaching for Ulfric, his tail going wild in the pant leg it was concealed in. "I need this...all of Skyrim needs this!!" He shouted before breaking the girl's grip with a clawed swat to the face. He had lunged on Ulfric, holding one of his arms back and grabbing him by his long hair, forcing his face closer and closer to a pyre standing in the street. He had nearly broiled the kinglsayer alive when he felt several arms wrap around his own and peel him off of Ulfric, "You bastards, Skyrim needs this!!" He shouted as he was being taken away, "Torygg needs this! My family needs this....I need this. I'll end you Ulfric, I promise!!"'

Magic Hunter

Kelda screamed and her face burned with pain and warm with blood. The pain throated but the burning rage in her stomach grew and grew. She composed herself and looked up at the Khajiit with utter hatred. In the corner of her eye, she saw one of her wolves by the door, and wild wolves ready to attack. The Khajiit was restrained when he tried to murder her father.

Kelda stood up and walked towards the Khajiit, looking down on him and bitterly said with blood running into her mouth and her voice growing deep, "I gave you respect and we gave you respect. We had no quarrel with you. All I asked was what made you so angry and you clawed my face. It is dishonorable to harm a Nord woman that made no ill will towards you in Skyrim. The punishment is vengeance, but I'll prove my point that we're honorable people by letting you go and to leave."

The Khajiit was released and she gravely said to the Khajiit with empty but hard eyes, "But I promise you this, next time we cross paths, you will know why they call me Kelda the Wolf Queen, the Beast of Skyrim." Kelda turned away back inside the city. She headed to the palace with her face throbbing and bleeding. She cleaned her face, feeling each sting and making her eyes water and by the time she looked up, her face was red from irritation.

Kelda punched the wall and saw the priestess of Arkay about the scratches. She was told that they weren't deep and won't scar and that she was lucky she'll still have her pretty face, but she'll have really pale marks indicating the wound but it'll blend with her pale complexion. She was also lucky her face didn't distort. Kelda will kill that Khajiit the next time she saw him. But what made him so angry and hateful that he'd harm a bystander just to kill her father?

Tipsy Consumer

Dar'rajiin hadn't planned on making it out alive after the haphazard attempt, and nearly went back at the Jarl again, under the impression that he was being tricked. He would have, until they turned their backs and walked back inside the palace. He stood there a long time, staring at the giant bronze doors, not saying a word. He was alive and so was Ulfric. He was devistated, he didn't know what to do. He assumed the dock workers either retreated or were dead, because the chaos stopped moments before.

After a long while he turned, head lowered, pulled his tail out and left. He stared at the ground the entire walk back to the back gate. People threw rocks at him, called him cat and spit on him as he walked. He didn't care; didn't look up or respond, he just kept walking. He was a pariah, the Argonians were bound to resent him now that his plan had failed. He thought back to the woman who wore Potema's title. She didn't deserve an explanation. He told them all why he was so angry. The cheek of her to ask him again, the cheek of her. She wonders why I'm angry? he thought to himself, I let them know. I told him what he's done. I told him of my friends; how he was responsible for their deaths and the thousands of lives the war has claimed and he hadn't even given a response, as if I hadn't said anything at all. She didn't deserve another explanation. He felt insulted and broken. He failed, and it was over. He had collected his things, changed back into his own armor, and crossed the water once more to mount his horse. He rode in silence for long time, heading west.

He took his horse half way up The Throat of the World and stood there on the edge, looking down. He thought about stepping off it, and being done with the misery, and the sense of failure he had lived with every day for the passed two years. The wind blew against the side of his hood, pushing it against his face. Eventually he sat down on the mountain side in the snow and wind, drinking skooma. As he held the bottle to his lips, he looked at the hand holding the bottle. His dark fur making his hand look black in the fading sunlight. And then he thought...

He rode back down the mountain and wandered the roads, keeping an eye out as he did. Eventually he came to a small camp site in the distance, and noticed two bandits sitting around the fire. Exactly what he was looking for. He put an ebony arrow in the head of one of them, and as the remaining marrauder stared frantically at his fallen companion, a second arrow flew through the air and passed through his throat, knocking him off the log he had been sitting on. He looted the bodies and layed them next to each other neatly. He would stay at their camp that night, in the morning he would get to work collecting the things he needed.

Magic Hunter

Kelda's face was tender and the scratches were caked with dried blood. By the time Torolf arrived, Kelda was ready to go home and met him halfway up the road with her wolf following behind her. He asked her about her face but she ignored him and kept moving. Kelda didn't want to talk about it and she was in no mood to speak.

She made a promise to the Khajiit and planned to keep that promise. But right now, she wants to go home and destroy straw dummies with Frøya. Kelda has no hatred for different races, but it's what they do that gives the wrong idea. Just how Ulfric is only known for killing High King Torygg and all Stormcloaks are like him.

Kelda joined to fight for her right to worship Talos and that Skyrim belongs to no one but her people. The only thing Kelda knew that would anger the Khajiit was the annihilation of a khajiit caravan years ago. She was in charge of the unit in that area, but she ordered them to let the caravan pass and the units know better than to cross the Wolf Queen. The only people she could guess that would frame them were the Imperials and the Thalmor.

Magic Hunter

The first thing Kelda did when she got home was put Thora in the stables and go to her childhood hiding place whenever she was upset or picked on by her brothers. It was a secret room that only she knew about about in the house. It still had the blankets and pillows she left growing up to sleep in there. Her books about Potema and the Wispmother sat on the floor next to her little fort. She quietly walked inside and a couple of her wolves followed. They laid down on the floor and she sat under her blankets lowly elevated, using a wolf as a pillow. She petted her babies and picked up the first volume of The Wolf Queen, remembering her name's roots

Tipsy Consumer

For the next few days, Dar'rajiin stayed at the dead bandit's camp, skinning deer, and building a tent fairly larger than the one's that had been set up for him when he stumbled onto the camp. He dragged the carcass of one bandit inside the tent, and kept it there while he gathered the other supplies.

The nightshade was easy enough to find, the deadly plant had speckled the cold province like a purple rash. It was the candles that he had the hardest time accumulating, but his perseverance turned to success, and soon he brought the remaining requirements into the tent, and pulled the entrance flap shut. He undressed the body, and using the dagger he found on the body, he began dismembering it. He set the heart and a great deal of flesh aside, and began seperating the rest of the body until he had a gore coved skeleton lying in front of him. He stared at it, trying to get a grip on what he was doing. He had killed before, but never did anything like this to someone.

He took a minute and then began setting the candles around the skeleton in a circle. He tried to keep himself focused as he put together the disturbing act, placing the heart beneath the ribcage and the flesh close by. He began lighting the candles until each of them were glowing and then knelt in front of it, gripping the dagger in his hands tightly, "I didn't want this..." he said to nobody, "It should be me." He swallowed a ball of emotion in his throat before closing his eyes and bringing the dagger down into the center of the skeleton, "Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear..."

Magic Hunter

Kelda woke up with her wolves cuddled up to her and The Wolf Queen v.1 sat open on her lap. It wasn't even on the correct page. Kelda looked out the small window and saw that the sky was dark and the aurora borealis created a ribbon across the moons and the sky. The wolves breathed deeply and slowly and gave Kelda a sense of warmth she hasn't felt in a long time. She doesn't know what she'd do if she lost even one of her wolves.

Kelda put on her wolf armor and burgundy cape with the wolf pelt and went outside with four of her wolves, picking up Frøya along the way. Kelda was leaving home for a while and left a note letting the men and companions know. Her other wolves gave her a sad look and she felt bad and gave them all a kiss before she left.

She was going to Windhelm to see her father as well as get time to herself staying outside of the city, taking residence in a tent near the stables that was out of sight. Kelda was done and tired with the treatment that women are given and will prove that they are just as strong. The start is with her being feared, next she needs to do something great.

Tipsy Consumer

Gaia Name: Parabyss
Character Name: Guarok Khashnar or Boar Eyes to those who know him well enough.
Race: Orc
Appearance (Picture or description): Guarok is a walking tree trunk of an orc, built solid and strong. He's somewhere between gray and brown. His head is mostly shaved aside from the top that has long black hair pulled back into a pontail. Tiny pointed nubs line his brows, he has a long beard that he ties in a knot and wears a bright white handprint (war paint) on his face. He has tribal marks scarred into his body like a giant.
Profession or Occupation: Assassin of The Dark Brotherhood.
Skills: Smithing, Two handed, Heavy Armor, and Speech.
Weapons (Two max. Three if you dual wield): Nordic Battle Axe and lycanthropy. He uses an orcish bow to hunt.
Personality: Usually Guarok is a good natured orc who enjoys a good time, but can turn it off in a second when he has to.
Brief Bio: Guarok is a devout follower of Malacath, Sithis and Hircine. He's had Lycanthropy for as long as he could remember, and lives in a house in the woods north of Falkreath with his stewerd, Cidius and his bard, Geira. He's also an assassin for the Dark Brotherhood.

Magic Hunter

Before dawn, Kelda mounted Thora and headed west, planning to enter Potema's tomb and destroy what's left of her for Falk Firebeard. No one knows that Kelda is a Stormcloak.....yet. Plus, the little mission will begin her craze for praise and women's appreciation and earn her recognition in Solitude. She will work her way through. In the rebellion, she is already feared by the Stormcloaks, Imperials, and Thalmor alike, even if they won't admit it. They even went as far as calling her the Wolf Queen after her likeness to Potema and the countless wolves she brings with her as well as the feral ones willing to serve her. She doesn't mind being named after Potema, she was called such as a child and it made her proud that she has a name that strikes fear to those that hear it.

Kelda figured she'd reach the Wolf Queen's tomb by midnight and doesn't plan to rest until she's there in the safety of the temple. Kelda patted Thora and continued on, not stopping and her fearlessness and ego growing.

Tipsy Consumer

"Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptize in blood and fear..." Dar'rajiin chanted over and over. It had been almost two days and he was getting impatient. He knew it took time, he didn't know how it worked exactly, even if they hear about him preforming the ritual the moment he starts it, they would still need to find him. Still though, two days?

Guarok had been heading east digging his heels into the sides of Rusher, making his trot turn to a relaxed gallop as he followed the dirt path. He was close, he had to be. Suddenly he smelled smoke and after a moment he saw the tent. He sped over to it and came to a halt outside, near the small fire that had been built. He heard the murmers inside and stared at the tent, "Dar'rajiin!" He shouted. Rusher shuffled his feet nervously at his hollar, "The Night Mother has heard your plea, we must palaver." He waited as the chanting stopped and was replaced by a rustling. Suddenly the tent flap rolled open and a dark furred khajiit peeked out, "Come in..." he said and waved his hand toward him in a welcoming gesture. Guarok dismounted Rusher and stepped inside the camp.

Magic Hunter

Kelda was almost near Dawnstar when she had a horrible feeling in her stomach. It wasn't worry, fear, or sense of nearby danger. Whatever it was, Kelda didn't like it. She slowed Thora to a slow walk and then into a stop. Kelda sat on her horse, listening and waiting. Her wolves sat around Thora and looked up at their master, panting and stretching.

The feeling in Kelda's stomach was her instinct telling her something was wrong and that she needed to go back to Windhelm. She doesn't know why, but she has the feeling she has to go back. Kelda turned Thora around, dug her heels into Thora, made the horse keel back and take off. Kelda's wolves ran and caught up with their master, heading back to the dark city of Windhelm.

Magic Hunter

The ride was strenuous and Kelda felt that Thora will soon fail her. Kelda made Thora push harder, even though she felt her horse tire and grow weak. Kelda felt horrible for treating her horse this way, but something felt wrong to her. The wolves were tiring and could barely keep up with their queen, but they endured. Somehow, Kelda felt like she won't reach Windhelm in time. She prayed to Talos and sang her song to battle that she made up years ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff