Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

Beast Boy

User Image
BeastBoy crossed his arms and eyed the boy suspiciously. "Who wants to know." He asked looking at him. Beast boy wasn't very trusting of new people he just met ever since the Tera thing.
"Sorry, should've introduced myself. My name's Jordan, Jordan Stahns.
Also, i should've said that i have heard of the Titans. You fight crime and stuff? Well, I'm sort of interested in that." Jordan explained.
Then, a thought struck Jordan's mind, sending an uneasy feeling through him.
"Although, my power won't really help..." he said uncertainly, scratching his head.

User Image

Romantic Werewolf

Beast Boy

User Image
BeastBoy was now interested. "Powers? Well then let's see what you can do." He said smiling now. If he could get another person to join protecting the city whould be a lot easier.
Jordan was a little taken aback at Beast Boy's interest. However, he obliged to his request.
Facing the ocean, Jordan blew a whistle through his fingers and then waited.

Suddenly, a massive humpback whale leaped out of the water and managed to wave at him mid-jump. Jordan waved back, smiling.

User Image
Aidan slowly opened his eyes, where a young man was peering at him. He jumped up and raised his fists in defence.
"Hey, you all right?" he asked curiously.
Aidan grinned slyly. Here was another victim to torture.
"No, I'm all right," Aidan replied airily, glancing up.
As soon as he made eye contact, the man began convulsing on the ground, letting out screams of agony. Aidan smirked as he watched the man thrash on the ground.
"Daddy!"
That remark snatched Aidan's attention and he glanced around. A small girl, around 6 years old, sprinted down the alley and began helping her father up. Aidan had this chance to kneel down and the girl would be thrashing along the ground as well.

Then, for some reason, he hesitated, which prompted the man to stand up land a punch right into Aidan's head. Aidan fell sideways, already feeling his cheek swell.
"Get away from my daughter, or else you'll regret it," the man said coldly.
At that, the man led the girl away, leaving Aidan to clutch his bruising cheek.
Why had he hesitated?
After struggling with himself, Aidan came to the conclusion that he just woke up and that he did not feel like torturing a person immediately.
However, something in Aidan told him that wasn't the case.

User Image

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine...

Flitt stashed her costume away and tugged on the long-sleeved sweater and jeans that hid her tattoos. She blinked at the girl reflecting in the glass door of the skyscraper before pushing out into the world and heading downtown. She could see the titan's tower int he distance, a shilouette over the water. Mabye she'd drop by sometime and find out just what she was up against. She rested her hands behind her head, stopping in front of a book store with a window display about cats; she had to admit the fluffy animals were disgustingly cute, with their simpering faces. She shook her head and kept walking til' she reached the barge heading out to the island. The Black Butterfly handed the captain ten dollars for the fee.
" The island." She pointed, almost emotionless. She could feel her familiar's itching to peel from her skin and do some scouting, but she quelled them with a murmer. " Wanna go look up an old friend," She lied.

||||||||||||||||||||But me...||||||||||||||||||||

Romantic Werewolf

Beast Boy

User Image
BeastBoy was impressed. This guy could really come in handy. He turned into a gorilla and looked at him. "So you can speak to animals through their minds? That's a pretty cool ability. I think we could use you on the team." He thought to him.
"Okay then, I'll join your team"
The green gorilla gestured him to follow and Jordan entered the tower. As they passed by several doors, one door was wide open and Jordan found the guitar girl he saw earlier.
Then, he remembered the reason why he was here.

"Hey, you seen a girl with black hair and butterflies floating around her?" Jordan thought.
User Image
Aidan had blacked out, since the man had punched him straight into his head. As he shook his head to clear it, he looked up, finding the little girl again.
"What the hell are you doing here?" he demanded.
"Sorry for my daddy hitting you, he's usually nice," the girl apologized, "I brought some food for you. I thought you might need it."
The girl held out a loaf of bread to him and he cautiously snatched it away without thanking her. He ravenously chomped on the bread, while the girl watched him with wide eyes.
"Why are you helping me? I hurt your dad," he pointed out, as soon as he finished.
The girl did not answer, but merely stared at him. Aidan could not bring himself to return visual contact; the girl was too young.
Aidan stood up and made for the T tower in the distance. It was time he figured out what the hell that was.
"Hey, can i come too?" the girl asked enthusiastically.
After a moment's hesitation, he grudgingly knelt down and allowed the girl to climb onto his back. Even if he refused, the girl would be insisting over and over again.
"So, what's your name, kid?"
"My name's Alyssa," she replied happily.
Aidan had to say it.
"Alyssa? That's a great name," he said, smiling now.
The two managed to board a boat, departing for the island. This moment could not have been more perfect. Handing the ferryman ten dollars, Aidan leaned against the banister, with Alyssa gazing into the horizon.
However, there was a familiar face on the barge as well.

User Image
Ace

User Image
Ace walked around the town more bored then he had ever been. "What to do, what to do, what to do. Maybe I should go try to find some bad guys to beat the snot out of."Ace said to himself. Just then, he saw a man with a little girl on his back heading towards a strange island on a boat. The boat was heading to the strange island with a tower in the shape of a T on it. Ace saw it a lot and thought he was just seeing things but was never curios enough to go to it. He guessed it had to be real if someone was sailing towards it. He decided to do as the people in the were doing and go check out the island. He shot fire out of his hand and faced them at the ground like they were boosters and flew towards the island.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
"When can I stop..."

Claire slept for a while but stirred when she heard a voice. She shifted in the bed and sat up, rubbing her eyes. She looked over and froze, seeing the two beings, a boy and a...green gorilla? She blinked and watched them, a little hesitant. "Um... Hi?" She said, holding her guitar in case she needed to attack or run away. "The red arrow guy brought me here..."

"...running from my mistakes?"
Jordan and Beast Boy exchanged looks.
"My name's Jordan. Jordan Stahns. This green gorilla is Beast Boy, the leader of the Titans right now," Jordan introduced, "I've seen you before, thanks to the freaking perverts in Jump City. What's your name? And I'm sorry for asking, but what the hell are you wearing?"
He didn't mean to ask harshly, but Jordan had to know why. There did not seem to be any reason for the girl to dress so provocatively.
User Image

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
"When can I stop..."

Claire looked up at him and covered herself with her guitar. "Why you looking that closely?!" She snapped, holding her guitar against her. "My name is Claire but the reason I am dressed like this is so people don't recognize me! If you don't like it then I will leave!" She got up from the bed and slung on her guitar strap with her violin case as she headed out of the room.

"...running from my mistakes?"
Jordan politely stepped aside. No need to piss her off more. Jordan was not one to be tactful.
"So, anyone else you want me to meet?" he asked Beast Boy.

User Image

((Btw, where is everyone? Red Arrow is missing, so is Vigilante and BatGirl eek )

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine...

Flitt steped off the barge as it bumped against the stony shore and sat against the base of the tower, out of sight. She rolled up her sleeve a little, just enough for one of her familiars to peel away. " Recon time, sweetie," She muttered, watching it flutter up towards the window to paste itself against the glass..

||||||||||||||||||||But me...||||||||||||||||||||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces