Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Iridescent_Avian_2442
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine...

Flitt got up, standing between him and the man. This was a little ironic, actually. Earlier she had been hurting people. " Go." SHe looked at the man behind her on the ground as she scampered away, than turned and glared at the red-eyes beast. " Says who, you? Do I look like I want your opinion?" Her eyes sparkled with a kind of cold fire.

||||||||||||||||||||But me...||||||||||||||||||||
((Eco comes in biggrin D))

Jordan sat on the stairs, quite alone, his head bopping to the music.The stairs led to a money bank, in which people were swerving around him and staring at him.
As if Jump City didn't have enough banks.
Jordan grimaced at this thought, it was so ridiculous that they had to replace the park with another useless bank.
Suddenly, a few citizens around him started wolf-whistling. Frowning, Jordan stood up and followed every man's gaze across the street. Now he saw the reason why they were whistling.
A girl, dressed in provocative clothing, walked down the side road, with a guitar bag slung over her back.
Jordan snorted in annoyance and resumed his listening from the headphones.
No matter how pretty the girl was, Jordan did not care for people that much. Suddenly, as he leaned forward on his knees, a monarch butterfly fluttered onto his hand.
"Hey little guy, how you doing?" Jordan smiled.
The butterfly merely stretched its legs and shook slightly. However, Jordan was able to understand what it was communicating.
Go to the alley behind the pizza place. You won't like what you find there
"What the hell are you talking about?" he hissed.
However, the butterfly merely flew away. It can't hurt to check. Jordan stood up and calmly walked down the crowded sidewalk.

User Image

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine...

The Black Butterfly grinned as a monarch settled on her shoulder. She loved butterflies. For a moment the boy with red eyes was forgotten as her finger ran over its wing; " Cousin," She cooed, dark eyes lighting up.

Aidan wasn't one to be surprised, but this had taken him aback. Normally, anyone who glared back would be on the ground screeching their head off. This girl was different. Aidan's skin prickled with a feeling he hadn't had in years.
That feeling was unease.

Aidan shot the girl one last look of contempt and left the scene. He disappeared into the shadows. She did not seem to notice, as her attention was focused on a butterfly that landed on her shoulder.
Now his skin was tingling with worry. Aidan steadied his breathing and slumped down against the wall.
Tonight, it took him awhile to fall asleep.

User Image

((Now this is Eco))
Jordan entered the alley behind the pizza restaurant. Immediately, he found a raven-haired girl, stroking the very same monarch butterfly he saw earlier.
Jordan cleared his throat and cautiously approached her.
"Uum, hey. Who are you?

User Image
((btw, i won't be able to post on every Monday. i got stuff to do))

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Flitt glanced back and saw the red-eyed boy gone, than turned at the sound of a voice. her fairylike wings automatically retracted, as did the swarm of black butterflies hovering around her. They pressed against the skin of her arm, becoming tatoos. " My name's Flitt," She murmered cordialy; " What does it matter?"

"My little friend there told me you met someone named Beast Boy," Jordan replied, pointing to the monarch butterfly, "Who the hell is he?"
User Image

Romantic Werewolf

Beast Boy

User Image
Beast Boy flew around the city looking for any trouble. After finding none he flew back to the tower and changed back to himself. He sighed going inside and going to the computer. He checked on the computer again for his team mates communicator signals but could not find any. "Where are you guys?" He asked himself.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
"When can I stop..."

((Seeing as the person playing Red Arrow hasn't been online for a week now, I'm gonna continue...))
Claire had made her way inside the tower shortly after her and Red Arrow arrived on the small island. She was exhausted though. She had searched the tower but there seemed to have been no one there. There were multiple bedrooms but no one inside them. After a while, Claire went into an empty looking bedroom and once she had pulled off her instruments and hit the bed, she was sound asleep. Her hand grabbed the covers and pulled them over herself for warmth, getting some much needed rest. She had no idea that someone had entered the tower shortly after she had fallen asleep.

"...running from my mistakes?"

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Her lips pursed automatically; " Well I don't know who this is," She pointed at the butterfly, " But beastboys a titan, I think. I really don't care, so long as i'm left alone."

Jordan smirked.
"All right, have it your way. I'll be out of your skin," he said casually, turning around.
At once, the monarch butterfly fluttered to his shoulder. Jordan didn't even glance behind him. He rounded the corner, out of the girl's view. Squinting in the distance, he made out a large T on a peaceful island.

Jordan furrowed his brow in wonder. He had never recalled a tower in the ocean. Then, Jordan realised that the girl had mentioned someone named Beast Boy and him being a Titan.
At last, coming to a decision, Jordan walked across the busy city and come to rest at the water's edge. At the sight of water, the butterfly meekly flew away back toward the city.
With a whistle through his fingers, a vicious-looking shark emerged from the depths, its teeth protruding over its lower lip.
"Hey big guy, shame that most people see you as dangerous. Could you bring me over to that island?" Jordan grinned.
The massive fish seemed to oblige, turning around to offer its fin. Gingerly slipping into the cold water, Jordan grasped the shark's fin and glided along the surface.

Finally, after a few quiet minutes, Jordan reached the island and patted the shark in thanks.
He stomped into the shoreline, with water dripping from his clothes. Suddenly, Jordan thrust his hand into his pocket and pulled out his music player.
"Damn, short-circuited. Brand new and all..." he muttered.
Shrugging in indifference, Jordan flung the useless device away, along with the headphones, and made to the door. He clenched his fist and knocked on the door twice.

User Image

Romantic Werewolf

Beast Boy

User Image
BeastBoy soon found something interesting apparently there was another person in the tower. Curious he went to investigate. he opened the door slowly and looked into the room seeing a sleeping girl. Red arrow must have brought her or something. He was going to wake her but decided against it and closed the door quietly. As he made his way back to the main room the giant TV screen came to life showing him another boy at the door. He wondered what he could be doing way out here? He waked down and opened the door preparing himself in case he was here to attack him. "Can I help you?" He asked.

Desirable Flatterer

N-E-O V I G I L A N T E
"..So Don't come back for me..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_______________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Vigilante smirked and charged towards her, he had leaped into the air making his word crystalize in ice as it became sharper he landed behind her, his aura had changed as small ice that seemed like dust surrounded him. He definitely had gotten some coffee and that energy would last a while. Now he waited for her to do a move he did not want to screw this up, for one he had those before and they ended up in him getting hurt seriously. She seemed to know what she was doing, so he waited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_______________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dont come back at all..."

((OOC: Omg im so sorry it took so long... had a huge honors paperrr! Hate 800 word essays >.> ))
The door swung open and a green-skinned boy peered from behind it.
"Can I help you?" he asked cautiously.
Jordan cleared his throat, before replying.
"I met a girl a few hours ago. Told me about someone named Beast Boy. Would you be him?"

User Image

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Black Butterfly

As soon as she was alone again her tatoos peeled from her skin, shaping themselves into dark black shapes, than solidifying into their preffered form: Ink-black butterflies. She could shape her familiars at will, but she liked them like this. Her own wings spread a little as they whispered eerily, incomprehensible words and mutterings. Some sounded like spells, others just vague warnings or prophecies. One even mentioned the torturer. Her sharp ears shifted a little, focusing on the one. The boy had been interesting, she would admit. Maybe he even knew something about whatever she was seeking. Most definately, like her, he wasn't with the titans. Perhaps it would be a good idea to seek him out, but not now. Now was time for rest. Her inky butterflies spiraled around her, and in a slight silver shimmer she was gone.
At home, the skyscraper, Flitt curled up in her mess of blankets. She paid no attention to the noises fromt he door; it was likely the building settling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces