Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx Alaric Keizer
"I'm a soldier for hire, nothing more, nothing less."xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alignment
Unknown.
Mission
KILL BEAST BOY

Alaric smirked, feeling his old friend wrap around him, a useless move, as Alaric simply used his greater strength and enhanced clothing to force beast boy to let go before slipping out of his grip and jumping back a little. "So, they told you I was dead?" He laughed and trained the blade on Beast Boy making sure he could see what he had done to him, what he had done to his eye. "I was told that too. I chose to ignore them and continue living." He smirked and let his blade lower a little, going to another battle stance, a one handed one. Gauntlets appeared on his hands, his feet wrapped in cloth from the ankle up to his pants, his clothing seeming to become a sort of leather armor instead of the plain clothing it had been. "And now I'm back, fighting for my meals day by day, and I'm loving it." He smirked. "And my target today, is you. Now we can do this one on one, or I can break some of the city to give your friends a distraction." He left the air open after that. Beast boy could either tell the other titans to take care of something else, or a building would be getting a large hole in it. "Nothing personal Beast Boy, just business."

Romantic Werewolf

Beast Boy
User ImageBeast Boy turned back to normal and glared at Alaric. "Titans take care of that guy, I got this one." He said running forward and turning into a Rhino.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Shadow Walker

Yann
The Changer
{Strength & Fire}

Isa
The Snake
{Technology & Earth}

Xetsi
The Sparrow
{Stealth & air}

Mota
The Frog
{Knowledge & water}

Yinn
The Butterfly
{Motion, Magic & Protection}

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine...

Isa frowned and followed beast boy at an easy run.
" You still don't tell me what to do." She grinned, hand glowing with a black aura.

Unbeatable Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xxxxxxxxxx
"I'm a soldier for hire, nothing more, nothing less."xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
Alignment
Unknown.
Mission
KILL BEAST BOY

It was simple for Alaric to jump over the charging rhino, spring boarding off his head and flipping, landing on his feet without missing a step. "Come on now BB, you have to do better than that. It's just unsportsman-like to kill you without giving you a chance, so hit me with your best shot!" He smirked and raised the blade again, pointing it to him. "If that was it, then you've gone soft my friend."

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Shadow Walker

Yann
The Changer
{Strength & Fire}

Isa
The Snake
{Technology & Earth}

Xetsi
The Sparrow
{Stealth & air}

Mota
The Frog
{Knowledge & water}

Yinn
The Butterfly

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine...

Flitt frowned and shot a pulse at his blade, knocking it to the side. " It isn't nice to point." She grinned.

Romantic Werewolf

Beast Boy
User ImageBeast Boy turned into a bear and roared. He swiped at him with claws extended with enough force to send a grow man flying through the air. He then got up on two legs and started lashing out at him more.

Unbeatable Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xxxxxxxxxx
Alignment
Unknown.
Mission
KILL BEAST BOY

Alaric growled, feeling the blunt hit of force into his chest. Thankfully his clothing protected him, or it could have been over. With a deep breath.Alaric looked....annoyed. "It is also rude to interrupt a duel." He said and stood, holding his hand out as a detonator appeared in it. "I warned you what would happen." He said and clicked it, holding it for a second as an explosion from the building he had been laying on rocked the streets. "There's something for you to take care off." He turned to leave. "Beast Boy. If you want to finish the fight, or learn what happened. Meet me at 'The Spot.' "He said before using the dust and pressure wave from the explosion to cover his escape. The spot.....was the top of a very large abandoned building where They had met up to hang out and train.

((I'm out for tonight.))
Jordan Stahns
Jate Kyrov

User Image

Jate was blasted back by the sonic shout emitting from the girl. He flew into the rubble and the building collapsed onto him. He coughed out dust and blood as he stared at the pieces pinning him down onto the ground.
"Damn, she's good," he grunted, as he shoved several pieces off of him, "Guess I'll call it a day."
He dug through the rubble and leaped out into the roof of another building.
Jate fled the scene, eager to escape the sheer number of Titans that arrived.
User Image Aidan Cline User Image

User Image

Aidan slung the man's arm over his shoulder and began to drag him out of the building. As he made out into the clear, it was not a moment too soon.
Claire had unleashed one of her sonic booms, blasting the villain into the building, causing it to collapse. He heaved the father onto the ground and nodded at Claire.
"Nice one, Claire. He won't be getting up after that," he commented.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Shining Soul Forever
User Image

The Shadow Walker

Yann
The Changer
{Strength & Fire}

Isa
The Snake
{Technology & Earth}

Xetsi
The Sparrow
{Stealth & air}

Mota
The Frog
{Knowledge & water}

Yinn
The Butterfly

Flitt threw up a shield around her and the furry green bear, lowering it as the blast calmed. She glanced at him; " No one ever said I changed much. I'm still a rude b***h." She shrugged and rocked back on her heels; " How ya doing, Green giant?"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Claire trembled as she looked at the others. She caused more damage again just as she had in the past. Catching camera flashes, she turned and saw the press rapidly taking photos. Quickly she started to run, wanting to hide. The titans were praising her but they didn't seem to realize what she had done. Her career and life here in Jump City was over. She didn't stop moving as the press tried to follow her. This was going to be one of their biggest stories and it probably wouldn't be long for her modeling agency to fire her.

Romantic Werewolf

Beast Boy
User ImageBeast Boy watched his hold friend run off. He looked towards Flitt and smiled. "Pretty good, but we can catch up later. First let's fix this big old mess." He said seeing the people following Claire. He turned into a giant octopus and took all of their cameras and crushed them. He then turned back to himself. "No pictures, sorry." He said grinning. He then turned to Flitt again. "Come on, we got to save those people in that building!" He said shifting into a Pterodactyl and holding down a wing so she could get on.
Ace

User Image
"Darn it! He got away!" Ace said as the man escaped. As he powered down, Claire ran as the paparazzi showed up. Beast Boy then crushed the cameras and turned to the building. "Sorry but I think im gonna go look for Claire. With the state im in I wouldn't be of much help anyway" he said as he turned and flew after Claire.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Claire kept running until she got back to her hotel. Hurrying up to the penthouse, she locked herself in and laid on her bed. Everything she worked for, gone. She laid down on her bed, burying herself in her pillow, crying. She had to leave again now that career was ruin. Who would want to hire someone that could destroy a building with one word? Her years of silence was gone now. Her secret out. She saw everything in her life as ruined.
Ace

User Image
Ace saw Claire run into her hotel. He need to talk to her but he didnt really feel like dealing with any fancy guys in the lobby or any of her body guards so he flew up to the penthouse and knocked on the window. "Claire can we talk?" he said while looking down to make sure no one on the ground saw him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff