Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
"When can I stop..."

Claire looked away from Beast Boy and to see Jordon dragging in a guy and a blue hair guy come in after. "Great, more guys to gawk at my choice in disguise." She said, rotating her guitar strap so her guitar was on her back, holding her violin case in front of her. "Anyone say anything about my clothes, I will pop their eardrum with a high C and make anyone permanently deaf."

"...running from my mistakes?"
Ace

User Image
Ace walk in and saw two other people there. The boy then slammed his torturer on the table. The girl threatened that if anyone had said anything she would in a nutshell, make them deaf. "I wasn’t going to say anything actually. The unconscious guy on the table was torturing your friend and I decided to help. My name is Ace." Ace then extended his hand for a hand shake.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
"When can I stop..."

Claire watched the guy on the table before looking up at the blue hair boy. "I was more talking to Jordon." She said before shaking his hand. "Claire. I'm guessing this place isn't that private if people easily attack each other." She said, pulling her hat off to fix her short hair. "It's definitely going to be entertaining living here until another mob runs me out."

Romantic Werewolf

Beast Boy

User Image
BeastBoy was kind of confused with everything going on at once. "Oh yeah, if you want to change Claire, there's some clothes in the closet in that room you where sleeping in. Also as long as your a titan no mob will ever chase you out of town" He informed her. Now what to do about Jordan,the unconscious guy, and the new guy. "Ok One, why did you bring two strangers in the tower, and two who are they." He asked Jorden.
Jordan summed up everything rapidly.
"Ok, the unconcious one was torturing me, some kind of power he has. No idea what his name is. The one with the blue hair is named Ace. I guess you could say he distracted the torturer, giving me a chance to knock him out," Jordan explained, "If Ace really was a villain, he would've attacked me as well."

User Image

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
"When can I stop..."

Listening to Jordan, she looked at the unconscious boy. "Shouldn't we bind him? Oh, I'll do it." She said, taking her guitar starp, detaching her guitar and tying the unconscious boy's legs before using her tie to bind his hands behind his back, using tight knots to make sure he wouldn't escape. "So what happens when this guy wakes up?"

"What do we do? Simple. He's a villain. He should be locked up," Jordan replied.
User Image

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Lance Callen
FLUX

Lance shrugged, answering "Not sure it'd make much difference if you did or not. I'm not a hero or a villain, so it'd just be a waste of time. Besides, I might end up hurting someone, so you'd be helping." He said this, not depressed but aloof. If he lived, then he did. If not, well too bad.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Yann
{Strength & Air}

Isa
{Technology & Earth}

Xetsi
{Stealth & Water}

Mota
{Knowledge & Fire}

Yinn
{Motion, Magic & Protection}

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine...

" Point taken, but don't be so down about it." Flitt tilted her head back to look up at the stars, the fire casting odd shadows on her face. " My powers are both physichal and mental." She admitted, " Yinn here's the basis of most of it." The lavender shaded butterfly slipped out of her sleeve; " As long as she's with me I can use the energies of her sisters, travel through space, and nothing leaves or enters my mind. Motion, magic, and Protection." She smiled a little and ran a finger over the wing. " I'm helpless without Yinn and Yann;" She sighed.

||||||||||||||||||||But me...||||||||||||||||||||
Ace

User Image
"I do agree. This guy should be locked up. I have no idea what he was doing to u or how, but by the way you were screaming it didn’t sound pleasant. I’m sure he has already tortured someone besides Jordan and that doesnt need to happen to anyone ever again. It’s good that you knocked him out when you did. I probably would have burned him to ash if you hadn’t." Ace then turned to the green guy that he guessed was in charge around there. So who are you exactly? Also what’s a titan?

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mister Pointy
User Image
Lance Callen
FLUX

Lance sat and listened as she spoke. When the butterfly appeared, he jsut looked at it. "Lovely..... A beauty rarely found in the city..." he said, entranced for a moment. He was tempted to reach out to it, but resisted the urge. Something told him it wouldn't turn out well for him. THen he went on to say, "I honestly can't say I know how to control mine really. They go off at different times, for different reasons." He didn't feel weird about sharing this with her. It was sort of obvious by the incident with the blowing a chunk out of the wall.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Yann
{Strength & Air}

Isa
{Technology & Earth}

Xetsi
{Stealth & Water}

Mota
{Knowledge & Fire}

Yinn

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine...

The crow-haired girl stiffened, dark eyes flashing as something called her. Her sleeves flared with a sudden dark energy as Yinn, Yann, Xetsi, Mota, and Isa flew out and grew. The ghostfire flickered and flared suddenly.
Before she knew it she was running. She'd find it this time. She dodged across a busy street, Yann throwing a taxi into a building when it was about to hit her. The butterfly grew into a black giant, an enormous shadowy mimic of Flitt throwing things out of its mistresses way, dark hair flying around its blank face. The screams barely reached flitt as she dodged through a crowd rapidly clearing. She saw it.
A white... Thing. Four teenagers attacking it. One saw her, with pale skin and dark hair, mouthed a word.
'Help.'
It saw her, touched stone. Its skin hardened and it threw something at her. Yinn was there then, her wings swelling to shield her mistress. Then a light flashed and they were gone. The Black Butterfly was alone.
But she knew what she was looking for now.
She could hear police sirens; not that it mattered. Yinn and Yan would stop them. As she spoke Yann was taking up the position, a dark shadow-girl, wielding a lamp-post and bellowing fury into the night. The titans might come soon; why would she care? She knew now who was calling her.

||||||||||||||||||||But me...||||||||||||||||||||

Romantic Werewolf

Beast Boy

User Image
BeastBoy turned to the kid with blue hair. "I'm Beast Boy and the we are the titans. Where the superheros of this city." He said. Speaking of which a loud siren went off all of a sudden. He ran over to a giant screen and saw it was Flitt again. He turn and ran to the others. "I got to take care of this. You guys make sure he gets in the prison. Clarie, your in charge. Blast anybody who gives you problems." He said running outside and turning into a giant pterodactyl again. He flapped his wings and flew towards the city.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Yann
{Strength & Fire}

Isa
{Technology & Earth}

Xetsi
{Stealth & air}

Mota
{Knowledge & water}

Yinn

Flitt watched calmly as Yann wreacked havoc; Xetsi was in the shape of a black sparrow, Mota was a frog crouching by her feet. Isa was a snake on her ankle; whereas her Yinn was Yinn, a butterfly with a dragon patterned wing. She looked as a pterodactyl swooped down, green as spring grass. Looks like Beast Boy had shown up. Too late, though. His friends were gone again and the nagging feeling had subsided. Now she'd just take out her frustration on him and the buildings around her. Her lips curved into a soft, sadistic smillllllllllllllllle as Yinn glowed and the ghostfire formed in her palm, mirrored in Yinn's. She let it grow before she cocked her arm and threw it, watching it collide with the office building in front of her. Time to watch it burn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff