Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace

User Image
Ace flew after the two in the boat. Ace then saw that there was someone else there. A boy that looked about his age. The man then walked up to him and glared at him. the boy then started to scream in agony. Ace heard the girl asking him to stop torturing the boy. Ace knew he had to help the boy. His hair turned fiery red, and he flew down. "Hey stop that! Whatever it is that you are doing exactly. Or else!."
A sudden exclamation prompted Aidan to stop.
"Hey, stop whatever you are doing or else!"
Aidan slowly turned to the source of the sound, where another boy with fiery hair hovered down in front of him.
"And who are you to say what I can or can't do?" Aidan asked coldly.

User Image

Luckily for Jordan, another boy had come. The tormenter was busy talking to the newcomer to notice him standing up. Despite how much pain he was in, Jordan silently steadied himself and tapped his torturer on the shoulder.
As he turned, Jordan knocked him out with a deft punch to the temple. The torturer collapsed limply onto the grass, unconcious.

User Image

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Rona
{Strength}

Isa
{Technology}

Xetsi
{Stealth}

Mota
{Knowledge}

Linn
{Motion & Magic}

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine...

"What's it matter to you?" Flitt's voice was soft, dangerous. She let the Black Butterfly surface. " I'm not hurting anything, Am I?" She spread her palm and the pale ghost-fire flickered to life, illuminating her face and the shadowy butterflies flitting around her face.

||||||||||||||||||||But me...||||||||||||||||||||

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Lance Callen
FLUX

Lance was puzzled at the response from the shadows. "Not that I know of, no. I heard the noise and thought someone might be hurt. So I came to see if anyone needed help. Sorry to bug-AH!" At this point the speaker was visible. The shock of the sudden unveiling startled him and he fell back. THe surge of fear race through him and before he realized what happened, a hole about the size of a couch cushion was blasted out of the alley wall behind her.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Rona
{Strength}

Isa
{Technology}

Xetsi
{Stealth}

Mota
{Knowledge}

Linn
{Motion & Magic}

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine...

'Mistress!'
At the sudden danger the black butterfly with the red tinges shot forward, warping itself into a threadlike rope. Her familiar wound itself aroudn the boy, trapping his arms and gagging him while Flitt got up. " Rona let go." SHe watched the reluctant shadow slink back and coil around her wrist before shaping itself. The glow in her palm faded and she started walking further into the alley.

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Lance Callen
FLUX

Lance wasn't even paying attention. "not again....why...? I-I'm sor-" he asked as he fell over, bound. He'd been about to apologize when he'd been silence. He struggled at first, but realized there was no point. So with deft movement, he rolled easily into a sitting postion. He didn't have to fight his restraints, he just instinctually moved as his thoughts dictated. He watched her walk off, sad this had happened.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Iridescent_Avian_2442
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Rona
{Strength}

Isa
{Technology}

Xetsi
{Stealth}

Mota
{Knowledge}

Linn
{Motion & Magic}

Flitt sat down several feet further and touched Rona's wings; " Defensive girl." She smiled a little, than looked back at the kid. he wasn't leaving, it seemed.
" If your just gonna stand there you might as well come over."

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Lance Callen
FLUX

Lance got up and slowly walked over. "I'm sorry about...you know, that. It was a reflex to the shock." he said this as he kept his hands up. He didn't want to provoke a fight. He stopped about five feet from her. He figured that was a safe enough distance for both of them. He moved his hands and placed them on the ground.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Rona
{Strength & Air}

Isa
{Technology & Earth}

Xetsi
{Stealth & Water}

Mota
{Knowledge & Fire}

Linn
{Motion & Magic}

Flitt nodded at the gesture and pulled her sleeves over her familiars, effectively trapping them against her skin. Her fingers moved deftly to form a ghostfire;
" Fire spirit, burn, glow.
Delicate flames through thin night show.
Burn, live, shimmer, overflow.
Mota, Rise, set my hands Aglow!"
A shimmer ran down the dark blue tatoo and Flitt's hand lit up. She deftly tossed a pieve of wood onto the ground and lit it with her hand before extinguishing the flames.
" I only know basic spells."

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Lance Callen
FLUX

Lance though for a moment and answered, "All I know is that stuff tends to blow up around me." He wasn't kidding when he said this, and he felt bad about blowing up the wall behind her. Though at least she wasn't reacting by screaming and getting the police. That was definitely a plus.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Rona
{Strength & Air}

Isa
{Technology & Earth}

Xetsi
{Stealth & Water}

Mota
{Knowledge & Fire}

Linn
{Motion & Magic}

Flitt nodded again; " Good for you. WHy should I care?" She queried. " Your just another person. Does it really matter if you can make things go kablooey?"

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Lance Callen
FLUX

Lance shook his head. "I don't think it makes any difference, really. But you shared something about youself, so I did the same." he said simply. It was just a matter of principles is all.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Iridescent_Avian_2442
User Image

The Black Butterfly

Rona
{Strength & Air}

Isa
{Technology & Earth}

Xetsi
{Stealth & Water}

Mota
{Knowledge & Fire}

Linn
{Motion & Magic}

" Precisely. It doesn't matter. And I shared a rather irrelivant fact, whereas you summed up the extent of your abilities fairly well between your words and that little display. For all you know I could be making you hallucinate right now, or have poisoned you." She pointed out.

Jordan panted as he eyed the unconcious boy on the ground. He was still shaky after the torture.
"Move over, I'm bringing him inside," Jordan said to the newcomer, "By the way, thanks for the save. You can come inside if you want."
Without waiting for an answer, Jordan heaved the limp body over his shoulder and proceeded into the Tower. In the distance, he spotted Claire and Beast Boy conversing in the main room.
Jordan walked in between then and slammed the unconcious tormenter onto the table in front of them.
"Jordan, what the hell?" Beast Boy exclaimed.

User Image
Ace

User Image
Before Ace could answer the boy jumped up and knocked out the torturer with a punch. The boy thanked Ace and invited him inside. Ace decided he had nothing to do anyways so why not. "No problem. I didn’t really do anything actually. Nice punch. Let me introduce myself. I’m Ace, who are you." Ace then powered down and his hair turned blue again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff