Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! This post is intended for my RP samples!

If you have question, please feel free to ask, or just read them and enjoy. I will be frequently adding more through out the time period. Just remember: Plagiarizing isn't cool! No one likes a cheater, or a liar! Enjoy my writings, but not to the point where you're taking. Thank you!

-Regularlyinsane.
"Never Judge a book by it's cover."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]
MJ Mechals.
Captain of the cheer squad, Apple of your eye.

MJ's mother came bursting in the door at 5:30 am. "Rise and shine gorgeous!" MJ threw a pillow at her mom and covered her head. "Get up, or you're going to be running late." Her twin Brothers dipped into the room. "Yeah!" They said in unison. MJ rolled out of bed and looked outside. "Great another rainy day.." She thought to herself. She walked to bathroom; showering, brushing her teeth, and throwing on a pair of jeans and her new sweater she was almost ready. She applied her make up spot on and stuffed her cheerleading outfit into her backpack, she was in the car by 6:38; her brothers hopped in quickly after, and they drove to the high school. Today was MJ's first day at the new Colorado high school, it was just outside Denver, in a small neighborhood. Her mother has had her enrolled in cheer-leading ever since she could remember. She had a reputation to keep up, not just for friends, but for her family as well.
MJ had made quite a few friends during the summer, in between her new job, and cheerleading, when really she was the type of girl that belonged in mathlettes, and study groups. No one really knew her, for who she was; not even her own family. MJ would do anything for anyone to make them happier, or have a better day. On MJ's first day she met the boy she thought she'd never meet, but if anyone found out she was falling for him; MJ's mask would dissolve.
I'm the dirty little secret.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgright]
Leila Richardson.
"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything."

Leila was born in Seattle and forced to move to California with her mother, after her parents got divorced. Which meant a new school, and new friends. As she walked into Bridge High, on the lovely morning of her first day. All the kids crowded around her, some giving her horrid looks, some lustful, and some just plan freaky. Leila pushed through everyone, a few people shoving her. She even heard a few whispers from the girls all dressed in their cheer outfits. They were her worst nightmare. As she made it out of the mess of kids, she had to scavenge out the main office to get her schedule, on her way in she was forced to walk back all the football players. One of them had his eyes glued to her. It made her uncomfortable almost. She walked into the office waiting in line behind all the other lost students. As she reached the secretary she noticed the football player enter the office, she stood toward the door way watching her. Leila didn't know what to think. He was attractive, but out of her league. The secretary handed Leila her schedule and told her she'd find a tour guide, and at that point it when He stepped in, his name was Zack, and after today, she'd never look at him the same way.
Be my insperation?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Christella is a: unique, fun, colorful, wild person. She had colorful hair, a vintage style,piercings and tattoos. She grew up wanting to be the artist everyone noticed, and looked up too. In High School, she was put in her place by an art teacher who observed her work. "How many artists actually make it big?" With her mind set changed, Christella moved to LA, after High School and attended cosmetology school, while living with her brother Michael. After graduating she went to college, and roomed with a girl named Jaycee. Jaycee was the sister Chrissy never had. They continued to grow closer, and at the start of the second year, they went in on an apartment together; off of campus.
Christella attended the kicker of the year a week after moving in. Chrissy and Jaycee drove to Jason's, the boy she'd known since moving to LA. He had been crushing on her since day one, and never let her forget it. Christella was only twenty, but put drinks back like she'd been drinking for 5 years, which wasn't necessarily false. Walking into the kitchen to receive another drink she spotted Leo; She'd never seen him before. He was older, but more attractive then anyone his age should be. She learned so much about him; within a week, at an art show, she observed his work. Leo appeared behind her. "Christella, you're my muse. Will you be my model?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff