Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thinking of joining?

Yes 0.35185185185185 35.2% [ 19 ]
No 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 8 ]
Maybe 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 15 ]
Depends on whether or not the character(s) I like is/are available 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

User Image

Owner: rainbowllamalove
Inspiration: Once Upon a Time and, of course, Disney
Literacy: Semi-lit to Lit

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The City
Signature Banners
Conditions
Locations
Open
User Image

User Image

:: World of Disney ::
The land of storytelling has grown quiet. There is no more cruelty, no more hatred, and everyone does live happily ever after. People sing, dance, and parade around in happiness knowing they are safe. The lives of such were lived in harmony...until the fatal incident of a horrendous act that sent the stories to a disastrous end. The times had been turned and sent back; back to where the 'happily ever afters' were never said. Each character was ripped from their stories and before they could dream of their Prince, live in a luxurious castle, or continue their lives in peace, they had been declared missing from their own life. Maleficent felt glorious to know that her plan was put into motion and had worked rather well. In order to wreak havoc on her own land, she had to wreak havoc on all. She felt no need to worry about the only pawn in her plan that could lead to her downfall: the one that held the key to unbind her spell. She had finally won and each hero, prince, princess, and villain would be thrown into a world they would never understand.

:: The Real World ::
Over such little time; children, teens, and young adults had fallen into comas all across the city of Epcot. Doctors and nurses thought it was a disease growing about, but never knew of the real danger or source. These people dreaming inside their own worlds were soon to wake up none-the-less. The comas were simple gateways of the spell that would send the innocent Disney citizens to a world of non-believers. However when they were to awake; they would not remember their lives as before - only as the fantasy lives as they know now.

:: Awakening From The Dream ::
You finally awake. The coma seems to be the least of your worries now and you know nothing of your real self. The flashbacks of your story fills your head, yet you know nothing of what they mean. The only thing you do understand is the real world and your real-world name. You know nothing of the Disney World or Maleficent. However, these flashbacks are enough to cause you to question your life; especially when you start to feel certain things toward other citizens that you may not have even met or known well. Who are you really? What has happened to you? And what has happened to the person you used to be? As you know, you can not just lay there and wait for such answers to become known. You must find them yourself - and in time you may understand who you really are.

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The City
Signature Banners
Conditions
Locations
Open
User Image

User Image
1. All Gaia TOS apply
2. No cybering, no one wants to read that. It just makes those who aren't involved, feel pretty uncomfortable.
3. No godmodding, we’re all human here; no invincibility
4. Keep it PG 17
5. Romance is more or less required [I mean come on, it's Disney!] but like I mentioned earlier, don't get crazy
6. No killing someone. You can fight, hit, stab, shoot, whatever just don’t kill them. Even if they are inactive and give us their permission. Because we might be able to find someone else to take over their character so they can keep interacting with others. But not if they're dead.
7. Don’t cuss every other word, once or twice in a post gets your point across much better than seven will.
8. You have to send in a reservation before your profile. So, send all reservation PMs to me titled "Reserving [Disney character name]” and send profile PMs with the title “Applying for [Disney character name]”.
9. If you send me a profile PM without sending a reservation PM first, sorry, but I can't accept it.
10. There will be an OOC page so be sure to subscribe to that for OOC chatting.
11. Please post at least three to four times a week. I know we’re all busy but a post takes like ten-twenty minutes to make at most; it isn’t too hard.
12. This is semi lit so at least 1-2 paragraphs a post please [although is more than welcome], no text talk, and spell words to the best of your ability; if we understand it, it’s good.
13. You are allowed to have as many character as you can control. I don't want you to have 10 characters if you can't handle it. If you can, go for it.
14. I reserve the right to add/delete rules as I see fit.
15. CHARACTER PICTURES MUST BE REAL PEOPLE! I'm usually pro-anime but real pictures make this seem like more of a switcheroo RP, you know? With anime pictures, everyone might as well still be in the Disney world.
16. Gender-bender stuff is totally allowed, however I know some people don't like this. So, for example, if Lady was to be played as a boy character and another person made Tramp a boy character and the person playing as Tramp decides that they don't want Lady to be a boy? Well the two who are involved will have to work it out themselves.
17. Speaking of possible arguments in this RP, this is my policy: I'm not your mother and I would greatly prefer it if you took care of it yourselves. However, I know that might not always happen so if two people can't get along, I will have to vote on the side of whoever either A) is right [if it isn't merely a matter of opinion], B) has been part of the RP longer or C) has been more active in the RP.

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The City
Signature Banners
Conditions
Locations
Open
User Image
User Image

A bolded strike means the character is taken and a exclaim means that the character is being played as the opposite gender. AKA a character that's a girl in the Disney movie is now being played as a guy and vice-versa. If you have any suggestions for other characters, feel free to let me know

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
exclaim Snow White
The Queen
Grumpy
Dopey
Sleepy
Doc
Bashful
Sneezy
Happy
Prince Charming

Pinocchio
Pinocchio
Jiminy Cricket
Mister Gepetto
The Blue Fairy

Dumbo
Dumbo
Timothy Q. Mouse

Bambi
Bambi
Thumper
Flower
Faline

Cinderella
Cinderella
Lady Tremaine
Prince Charming
Gus
Fairy Godmother

Alice in Wonderland
Alice
Mad Hatter
Cheshire Cat
Queen of Hearts
White Rabbit

Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Tinker Bell
Wendy Darling
Captain Hook
Tiger Lilly
* Lost Boys *
Cubby
Nibs
Tootles
Twins
Slightly

Lady and the Tramp
Lady
Tramp
Scamp
Angel
Siamese Cats
Buster

Sleeping Beauty
Princess Aurora
Maleficent
exclaim Prince Phillip

101 Dalmatians
Pongo
Perdita
Cruella De Vil
Lucky
Patch
Jewel

The Sword in the Stone
Arthur Pendragon
Merlin
Madam Mim
Sir Kay

The Jungle Book
Mowgli
Shanti
Baloo
Bagheera
Shere Khan
King Louie

The Aristocats
Duchess
Thomas O'Malley
Toulouse
Marie
Berlioz

Robin Hood
exclaim Robin Hood
Maid Marian

The Rescuers
Bernard
Miss Bianca
Jake

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Winnie-the-Pooh
Piglet
Tigger
Christopher Robin
Eeyore
Roo

The Fox and the Hound
Tod
Copper
Vixey
Dixie
Cash

Oliver and Company
Oliver
Dodger
Rita
Roscoe
DeSoto

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Quasimodo
Esmeralda
Judge Claude Frollo
Captain Phoebus

The Little Mermaid
Princess Ariel
Prince Eric
Ursula
Sebastian
Flounder
King Triton

Beauty and the Beast
Belle
The Beast
Gaston
Lumiere
Cogsworth
Mrs. Potts
exclaim Chip

Aladdin
Aladdin
Genie
Jasmine
Jafar
Abu
Iago

Nightmare Before Christmas
Jack Skellington
Sally
Oogie Boogie
Lock
Shock
Barrel
Zero

The Lion King
Simba
Nala
Kiara
Timon
Pumbaa
Rafiki
Zazu
Scar
Kovu
Mufasa
Vitani
Shenzi
Banzai
Ed

Pocahontas
Pocahontas
John Smith
Meeko

Toy Story
Woody
Buzz
Jesse
Bull's Eye
Barbie
Ken
Mr. Potato Head
Slinky Dog
Rex
Hamm
Bo Peep
Sergeant
Andy
Sid

Hercules
Hercules
Phil
exclaim Hades
Megara
Pegasus

Mulan
Mulan
Mushu
Li Shang
Shan Yu

A Bug's Life
Flik
Atta
Dot
Francis
Heimlich
Manny
Gypsy Moth
Rosie
Tuck and Roll
P.T. Flea
Dim
Hopper

Tarzan
Tarzan
Jane
Clayton
Terk
Tantor

Atlantis
Milo Thatch
Princess Kida
The Mole
Helga
Commander Lyle
Audrey
Dr. Sweet

Monsters Inc.
Sullivan
Mike
Boo

Lilo & Stitch
Lilo
Stitch
Nani
David

Treasure Planet
Jim Hawkins
Captain Amelia
Captain Silver
Ben
Scroop
Morph

Brother Bear
Kenai
Koda

Finding Nemo
Marlin
Dory
Nemo
Crush
Squirt
Gill
Bloat
Peach
Gurgle
Bubbles
Deb and Flo
Jacques
Nigel
Mr. Ray

The Incredibles
Mr. Incredible
Helen Parr
Violet
Dash
Jack Jack
Frozone
Syndrome

WALL-E
WALL-E
EVE

The Princess and the Frog
Princess Tiana
Prince Naveen
Dr. Facilier

Up
Carl
Russell
Dug

Tangled
Rapunzel
Flynn Ryder
Mother Gothel

Brave
Merida
Elinor
Fergus
The Triplets

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The City
Signature Banners
Conditions
Locations
Open
User Image

User Image

Check the Rules to see what you should title the PMs. There is a different title for the Reserved and Profile application.

Reserved Application

[align=center][size=16][color=postingcolor1]DISNEY WORLD CHARACTER’S NAME[/color]
[IMG]IMG HERE[/IMG][color=white]die[/color]
[size=16][color=postingcolor2][b]REAL WORLD CHARACTER’S NAME[/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=black]AGE[/color] [color=postingcolor1][b]☆[/b][/color] [color=black]GENDER[/color] [color=postingcolor2][b]☆[/b][/color] [color=black]USERNAME[/color][/size][/align]

Profile Application

[align=center][img]IMGURLHERE.REAL PEOPLE ONLY[/img][/align]
[align=center][u][size=24][color=postingcolor1]♪[/color] [color=postingcolor2]♬[/color] [color=postingcolor1]♪[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2]FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/color][/u][/size][/align]

[size=18][color=postingcolor2]●[/color] [color=postingcolor1]●[/color] [color=postingcolor2]●[/color] [color=postingcolor1][u]On the Records[/u][/color][/size]

[list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor1]Disney Character:[/color][/b][size=9] TYPE HERE[/size][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor2]Age:[/color][/b][size=9] TYPE HERE[/size][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor1]Gender:[/color][/b][size=9] TYPE HERE[/size][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor2]Nicknames:[/color][/b][size=9] TYPE HERE[/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=18][color=postingcolor2]●[/color] [color=postingcolor1]●[/color] [color=postingcolor2]●[/color] [color=postingcolor1][u]What Sets me Apart[/u][/color][/size]

[list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor2]Personality[/color][/b][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=9] TYPE HERE. AT LEAST ONE SENTENCE [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor2]Likes and dislikes[/color][/b][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=9]TYPE HERE. AT LEAST THREE FOR EACH[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=18][color=postingcolor2]●[/color] [color=postingcolor1]●[/color] [color=postingcolor2]●[/color] [color=postingcolor1][u]Story of My Life[/u][/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list] [color=postingcolor2][size=9]BIO. AT LEAST 3-4 SENTENCES[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor1]My conscience [/color][/b][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=9]USERNAME[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The City
Signature Banners
Conditions
Locations
Open
Links

The Profile Thread

User Image

User Image

The OOC Thread

User Image

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The City
Signature Banners
Conditions
Locations
Open

User Image
User Image

User Image

This is a map that I decided to model Epcot after. I'm not worried about it being followed exactly, I just thought some people might want to have a visual for the city. I guess we can make this the center of the small city and have the houses be spread around outside of the center. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to let me know

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The City
Signature Banners
Conditions
Locations
Open
User Image

Want to help advertise The Wonderful World of Disney RP? Well, if you'd like, copy the code for one of these banners and paste it to your signature [Here is the place where you can edit your signature.] If you don't like any of these, feel free to make your own! I have no problems with you using your amazing creativity to create an amazing banner. And, if you're proud of what you find/make, send it to me and I'll post it here for others to see and possible use [giving you the credit for it, of course]

First image found by: Snowy Sheila
Second image found by: rainbowllamalove
Third image found by: rainbowllamalove

Interested in an active and creative Disney RP? Then come join:

User Image

[align=center][color=steelblue][size=14]Interested in an active and creative Disney RP? Then come join:[/size][/color]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/the-world-of-disney-o-a/t.86156715/][img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p90/Kitsuneko_Suzuki/Pic/7e50d956-3a4d-4428-b110-05a10fdd6791_zpsb2c1d0d6.jpg[/img][/url][/align]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[align=center][color=steelblue][size=14]Interested in an active and creative Disney RP? Then come join:[/size][/color]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/the-world-of-disney-o-a/t.86156715/][img]http://sharetv.org/images/the_wonderful_world_of_disney-show.jpg[/img][/url][/align]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/the-world-of-disney-o-a/t.86156715/][img]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll316/crzylv13/8bc24681-dbf9-4ba3-9d9c-29a0bc225fde.jpg[/img][/url][/align]

User Image

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The City
Signature Banners
Conditions
Locations
Open
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Wᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

Tɪᴍᴇ
3:30
Dᴀᴛᴇ
[Month]
January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December

[Day]
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The City
Signature Banners
Conditions
Locations
Open
User Image

Bar
-Joe (Doc)
-Estelle (Esmeralda)
-Anna (Belle)
-Allan (Beast)
-Vicky (Vixey)
-Wendy (Wendy)
-Tia (Tinkerbell)
-Megan (Megara)

Café
-Raven (Tiger Lily)
-Lacey (Lady)
-Mavis (Chip)
-Louie (Lumiere)
-Tarryn (Tarzan)

School
-Dante (Snow White)

Bank

City Hall
-Debra (Jasmine)
-Christopher (Chesire Cat)
-James (Hercules)
-Alex (Aladdin)

Library
-Vivian (Vitani)

Police Station

Bus Station

The Mattov Diner and Inn
-Cici (Siamese Twins)
-Nathaniel (Naveen)
-Obelia (Tiana)

Hospital

Supermarket
-Faith (Faline)
-Cindy (Cinderella)
-Cooper (Copper)
-Burke (John Smith)
-Penelope (Pocahontas)

Bookstore
-Basilia (Mother Gothel)
-Collin (Christopher Robin)
-Lance (Eeyore)

Bowling Alley
-Rachiel (Ariel)
-Antoinette (Prince Phillip)
-Mim (Madam Mim)

Hotel

Pizza Place
-Lana (Nala)
-Sam (Simba)
-Sofia (Kiara)

Misc.
-Matthew (Mad Hatter) - His house
-Tiira (Shenzi) - Matthew's house
-Tuck (Tramp) - Lake
-Kat (Angel) - Lake
-Kaleb (Flynn) - Outside of the Bar
-Mavis (Rapunzel) -Outside of the Bar
-Thaddeus (Milo Thatch) - Walking around

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The City
Signature Banners
Conditions
Locations
Open
User Image

I've posted the first entry, so if you've been accepted, feel free to post!

User Image

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The City
Signature Banners
Conditions
Locations